[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figma Fireball vs Figma Scarlet Rain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 711oZ7wD3iL._SL1500_.jpg (162KB, 978x1500px) Image search: [Google]
711oZ7wD3iL._SL1500_.jpg
162KB, 978x1500px
Which is better /toy/? Would rather buy one only, fireball seems to have more accessories but Scarlet is just so chrome and pretty. Red and white are also my favorite colors which is why i cant decide
>>
Go look at the price differences first before asking.

That alone should make your decision.
>>
Which Fireball? Original or the new furry/autist fapbait?
>>
File: 41p87-xWhcL._SL1500_.jpg (30KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
41p87-xWhcL._SL1500_.jpg
30KB, 408x500px
>>6105372
Original
>>
>>6105371
Theres only a 5 dollar differance on amazon, still cant decide. If it was 15+ then i would choose the cheaper option
>>
>>6105348
i own both

drossel is much much better in terms of poseability
>>
>>6105381
Can she hold weapons? Which one is good for playing/messing around with? Sorry if that was autistic, i usually collect gi joes and starwars
>>
>>6105373
Both have nice bodies but I hate the forehead on Scarlet and Drossel's face looks like a creepy mass murderer.
I personally would prefer Scarlet because of the sexy body and nice face and eyes.
>>
>>6105386
>Sorry if that was autistic
where do you think you are?
>>
>>6105388
>>6105388
Well its just that im a newfag to this board and i woulda thought majority of /toys/ just collect and pose for pictures. I pose figures but also "play" and fuck around with them too.
>>
>>6105387
Ive been studying the 2 and noticed Scarlet doesnt have feet, does this affect her ability to stand up? Is she required to have a stand?

Why do the 2 look soo similar...?
>>
>>6105397
>I pose figures but also "play" and fuck around with them too.
More of us do that than you may expect.
>>
Scarlet is super cute, but her articulation is a lot more hindered than ether Drossel. As I recall, her torso joint is pretty much useless for anything but rotating side to side out of the box, and you need to modify her a bit to give it a real use.
Also I don't think she had an actual back peg, which is pretty unusual for a figma. And she really could have used one, since she has no ankles.
>>
OP here, reading everyones comments I decided to go with Fireball. Scarlet does look good but the no ankles/feet is really keeping me from instabuying her.
>>6105387 mentioned the forehead which i agree is too big, i think fireball is adorable and not a murderer.
>>6105424 also mentioned that fireball has better articulation whichbis really important to me, and the fact fireball has more accessories.

I just wish fireball didnt have a "forced" skirt and had beautiful feminie hips like scarlet does. But yeah, anyone objects before i buy fireball within the next 2 hours?
>>
>>6105348
Scarlet rain can barely move her torso joint. She has super limited posability. Honestly I was just so disappointed with her.
>>
>>6105373
I want the winter option.
>>
File: post-card-1.jpg (390KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
post-card-1.jpg
390KB, 1000x699px
>>6105487
You can find these all the time on Mandarake starting at around 15 bucks.
>>
>>6105431
Good choice. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Drossel hands down.
I have them both, and while Scarlet Rain is a neat figure, Drossel is more poseable, and has more accessories.
>>
>>6105373
Better "toy"? Go with original Drossel. First, she's a little cheaper and second, she's better able to stand without assistance thanks to her big booties.

Or you know, get both. Since they should add up to around 5000 yen together, give or take. Which lets you avoid the service charge.
>>
>>6105431
Just be careful when moving Drossel's pigtails for the first time. If they seem stuck, you'll have to loosen them first.
>>
Why do these two characters look so similar?
>>
>>6105892
Because they're based on humans?

They actually look far different from each other compared to any of us when put next to another person of the same gender, age range and ethnicity.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.