[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dredd 3A or Dredd Mezco? Which one should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0143.jpg (204KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
204KB, 800x1182px
Dredd 3A or Dredd Mezco?

Which one should I get?
>>
BAMPU
>>
3A's qc is garbage.
Mezco isnt far behind though.
>>
>>6104513
Honestly it's a toss up, they're both fine in their own way so it's just up to your personal choice about each figure's style/details. If you plan to get the dark Judges and want them to match with your Dredd then i guess 3A has the edge there.
>>
>>6104588
Mezco has great QC though, you barely see any cases of bad figures and their plastic is tough af.

They have the shittiest of customer service though, if you do get a dud, you're pretty much fucked unless you spam them on twitter or something.

3A are pretty fragile but in my experience their CS is pretty responsive.
>>
>>6104617
>Mezco has great QC
Bullshit. Armored batman has loose joints all over the place and caps diamond patterned peeled like crazy. Even thier DKR batman had issues with the clothes goods.

I mean, if you like mezco that's cool, I do too, but don't act like they don't have issues.
>>
>>6104513
Eeeeeeh, there's a few things to consider with the purchase that will guide you properly. First, if you're dead set on classic styling, get the 3A. If you want a bit more of a luxury upgrade, what with magnets and all that shit, get the Mezco. If you want to have a matching aesthetic with the Dark Judges, obviously get the 3A. If you want the better Lawmaster, get the Mezco.

You can make the argument for either, and in my opinion you can't go wrong with whatever you choose. It just really comes down to the perks you want and value more.
>>
>>6104838
Captain America was just a bad idea right from the start, the diamond stuff was doomed to fail. They should have stuck with either a flat blue or a patterned fabric.

I'm holding out and hoping they have a go at a classic style Iron Man in the future, but i'll still be cautious about them seeing how they've handled their Marvel designs so far.
>>
3A Dredd definitely has more realistic clothing and the eagle on his shoulder isn't super huge like the mezco, so if there aren't any QC issues then I'd say 3A is the better figure.

However, the Mezco still looks really nice and is a great figure. If you like the blue one he's cheap on amazon
>>
>>6104838
>see one or two reviews only
>must be happening to everyone
>search for another review that also talks about it
>waste an hour just to watch 6 video reviews just to find another one talking about loose joints
>confirmation bias
Cool story, bro.

Also, video reviews are shit.
>>
>>6104838
But the ratio of cases like these is much much better than with most companies.

>Armored Batman has loose joints
>DKR Batman
I've only seen like a couple of each.

>Cap peeled like crazy
you're being retarded now

Compare this to how often and how many cases we see of Neca, Mafex, Figuarts, etc etc? It's much better than those.

I'm not a fan of Mezco's design choices, but to say they have bad QC is just retarded, they're up to standard or better, nobody's saying they don't have issues, you're just being dumb.
>>
>>6106426
>>Cap peeled like crazy
>you're being retarded now
But that did happen to alot of people that got him. Those little plastic diamonds kept gradually just peeling off of the fabric.

No one is saying they're the absolute worst QC wise but it's pretty hard to argue that the little diamonds weren't a horrible idea.
>>
>>6106870
>a handful of cases of light to mild peel of a couple of diamonds
>But that did happen to alot of people that got him
I have yet to see one that a diamond has peeled at least half of it, much less an entire diamond.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1483501029679.jpg (3MB, 3921x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1483501029679.jpg
3MB, 3921x2048px
Please help me choose
>>
Anyone planning on getting the Judge Mortis? I really want to snag him because the sculpt and the clothing actually helps the figure but I don't want to be disappointed as its my first 3A figure. What can I expect? Thanks!
>>
>>6107007
Making a Space Ghost that doesn't come with a talk show table and chair is fucking blasphemy.
>>
>>6107007
Batman. hands down. also i don't know wtf the idiot above is talking about, i have both versions of Captain America that's currently out and his star doesn't "Peel" no paint issues or anything. i have Armored Batman as well as normal and they're both INCREDIBLE, the only issue i had with the armored batman was his leg needed to be rotated around due to the armor being put on wrong. but it was a super easy fix, mainly due to the Mezco plastic being fucking STRONG. seriously. i own every One:12 figure currently released and ive had next to no issues with any of them. the ONLY fault i can give Mezco is their SHIT Customer service. as the guy said above, if you DO get a Dud, you may as well return it to BBTS or wherever you bought it, cause they're NOT going to help you. if they could improve that one issue they'd be flawless in my book. but when companies like NECA REPEATEDLY ship Broken as fuck figures, then act like you're an asshole cause you opened the package, or you buy a monsterarts Godzilla that is SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE, only to find out a balljoint on his tail REFUSES to snap back on.. no matter what you do.. THAT is Shitty Quality Control. paying 80 for a figure id have died on the cross for as a kid, and then getting pissy because some minor issue one guy got out of thousands is petty and stupid. now im stuck with Godzilla 2016 with a fucking tail that one stick on, but hey, ive got my kick ass Batman so i don't even give a shit anymore.
>>
>>6107264
Oh. another thing about "Shitty Quality Control" how nice is it to buy a Figuarts Luke Skywalker figure off ebay, only for it to fall over on your desk and find out his face just had paint literally fall off. now he looks like a scene from "Death becomes Her" when the spray paint peeled off her face. now that is fucking garbage quality control. its pretty pathetic that Bandai/Tamashi whoever can't spring for a coat of clear gloss to protect paint jobs. ive had both my green and red rangers paint chip off "Without them falling over" and now Lukes Face? nope im done with Figuarts. id be 100% done with Monsterarts if i didn't love Godzilla so fucking much.
>>
>>6107264
>>6107266
Christ man, slow down, take a breath and use some paragraphs.
>>
>>6107266
>My figure fell off the shelf and was damaged
>That means the whole toyline is bad

Actually it means you should invest in some stands, my man.
>>
>>6107264
>>6107266
Holy christ, imagine being as crippling autistic as this guy seemingly is.
>>
>>6107267
>>6107309
The writing style reminds me of Chris-Chan.
>>
>>6107268
I think the surprising thing is that the paint broke.
How the fuck does paint break?
Is the low resolution print job actually just a decal or what?
>>
>>6106959

My SDCC Cap had several entire scales fall off of the left shoulder the moment I took it out of the package. I don't know if it's common or not, but it happened to me.
>>
>>6107368
Subtle, subjectanon. Very subtle.
>>
>>6107007

There are going to be a million more Batman and Punisher toys made forever and ever in this scale, many of which will be awesome. Space Ghost, not so much. Get a rad version of him at a good price while you can, IMO!
>>
File: images (7).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>6104513
>>
>>6107383
You are just a lying sack of shit. Mezco can do no wrong.
>>
>>6108053
Right out of the box.
>>
>>6107881
You helped me make up my mind thanks!
>>
>>6108056
That's someone else's photo and doesn't feature anything missing
>>
>>6107383

here,

here's an actual pic of mine

you can also notice the lack of a left foot, which is because I can't get it to stay on

I really like Batman and Dredd but needless to say I got burned kind of hard by this one.
>>
>>6108446
Woah, sorry to see that, you are now the first one of these cases I see, it's the worst by far I've seen, and for what they cost, you should ask for a complete replacement, that shit sucks, spam them on twitter.

Man what a shame.
>>
>>6108446
Funny you mention the leg, mine came with one leg longer than the other.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.