[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey Takunuva, did you know me and the other turaga defeated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Turaga_Vakama.png (262KB, 472x401px) Image search: [Google]
Turaga_Vakama.png
262KB, 472x401px
"Hey Takunuva, did you know me and the other turaga defeated the makuta before you using just are bare hands."
>>
Lego could have been 20% cooler if they let Bionicle grow a little longer.
>>
>>6103737
> "are bare hands"
>>
File: Karda_nui_1.jpg (35KB, 290x681px) Image search: [Google]
Karda_nui_1.jpg
35KB, 290x681px
>>6103737
"did i ever mention that these matorans actually are far older than all of you combined, also you used to protected them in Karda Nui, in fact, Takua was there witnessing your training by your mentor Hydraxxon and your mother Helryx the first Toa until massive storm was coming as Mata Nui awoke for the first time and you guys took refuge from the storm in Toa canisters until the Toa Stone summoned you to Mata Nui. it was a good Destiny"
>>
>>6103737

>>actually knowing Bionicle lore

shit what was it like to be born in 1995
>>
>>6103966
REEEEEE! GO AWAY OLDFAG.
>>
File: tumblr_na8gkwvdx61rbet5mo1_1280.png (190KB, 641x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na8gkwvdx61rbet5mo1_1280.png
190KB, 641x1920px
>>6103737
Gathered friends,did we ever tell you that you really come from Metru nui? It was a futuristic city full of wonders and technology and if we are now standing on this bug ridden, deadly Rahi breeding ground we call Mata Nui is entirely my fault, as I made the mistakes of falling to the charms of a Vortixx bitch ,who wasn't a good friend, and made a truce with Makuta when I could have simply destroy the mask of time unless he surrendered with no conditions, I was a good Toa. And thus we had to outright lie to your faces during the next centuries using some stones and a piece of protodermis charcoal.
And this is the Legend of the Bionicle...and it was a good Legend.
>>
>>6103990
"Did you also know you have no real destiny, it's just a computer program you are subconsciously carrying out. Oh and you're god is just a giant robot and we are just his cells"
>>
>>6105982
>"He was a god friend."
>>
"Did you hear about how the toa mata defeated makuta temporarily in their original bodys, but in there upgraded nuva forms they got the asses handed to them by a bunch of thugs"
>>
>>610"And then a bunch of untrained newbie matoraon defeated the thugs, killed a couple of warlords and then saved the universe, well almost.
some jerk called terry then took over and everything turned to shit"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.