[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U knoe thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 791704.png (239KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
791704.png
239KB, 500x500px
What toy line can one reasonably expect for pic related? PAK?
>>
>>6101649
Figma
>>
>>6101649
PAK seems like the most likely, but seeing it's platinum it's likely we could see a revo/vulcanlog
I think figma would handle it the best though, and I don't think it's too much of a stretch if the moe blob from gravity daze has 3 figmas.
>>
>>6101803

>seeing it's platinum it's likely we could see a revo/vulcanlog

I wish that was true but it's nonsense on two levels:

1) The only Platinum-related Revoltech is Raiden, and Platinum doesn't own that character/game, Konami does, so Kaiyodo/Union Creative have never dealt with Platinum

2) Even if they had, Nier isn't owned by Platinum either, it's owned by Square Enix, who also haven't worked with Kaiyodo/Union Creative because they have their own toy company.

So, unfortunately, we're fucked and if she gets anything it'll be fucking Play Arts Kai because there is no justice in this world.
>>
>>6101857
Oh, well fuck me, I thought raiden would leave more of an open door than that.
Oh well, who knows what the future holds.
>>
>>6101857
Seriously, fuck Square Enix.
>>
I'm going to let you all in on a dirty little secret. Square-Enix knows collectors overwhelmingly prefer the 6 inch scale and doesn't give a shit. They don't want to compete with Max Factory, Bandai or Kaiyodo. Furthermore, a certain retarded segment of the AMERICAN collector market has convinced themselves PAK is "Hot Toys quality" and thus has normalized the $100-200+ price point. They buy every release like a bunch of dumb shits and have no ability to discern quality.

So we will keep getting overpriced poorly engineered PAK that can't even stay in scale with other PAK (some are 8 inches, some are 9 inches, some are 10 inches) and that one 6 inch PAK KH3 Sora they showed off has went MIA. It's probably canceled.
>>
>>6101898

The scale sucks, sure, but if PAKs magically became any good while still being out of scale with everything I'd start buying them, and if they started making them 1/12 but still as shit as they are now I still wouldn't buy them.
>>
>>6101912
>if PAKs magically became any good while still being out of scale with everything I'd start buying them
They have been getting better, with their Batmans actually being pretty damn good.

But at that price they can fuck right off, they are practically scams for how much they go for. If they were even 3k to 4k less then they're justifiable, but as is it's just not worth it at all.
>>
>>6101898
I'm pretty sure SE knows Hot Toys/Sideshow/RAH is what the rich people really collect and that is what SE is trying to emulate with their PAK sizing.
>>
>>6101857
Not being an apologist but non-human PAKs are okay. I have the MonHun Tetsuya Nomura and Oni Predator.

If Toobie ever made into PAK I'd take it because she had blindfold and there's not that many way you can screw up a face (PAK's biggest worry) with blindfold on. I hope she's on the tiny side too, at least so that she can be fudged in scale with 7in stuff
>>
Could care less about paks but you guys seem forgetting your typical japanese otaku archetype with statueshits on every horizontal space of his room. All the "weird" toy sizes have made to look somewhat with scale with statues on the same shelf, which are mainly 1/8.
8 inch -> female 1/8
9 inch -> male 1/8
Other way around,
6 inch is about on the same league as human body 1/10s, which are cheapo prize fig fished out of claw machines or won in grocery store lottery territory. What's how figma got popular, blending with those cheap bikini plastic butts, on the market with 6 inch toys being actually toys, assorted bandai toku and stuff.
>>
>>6101962
This. PAKs are fine when it comes to non-human faces, not to mention anything that resembles FF tends to get better treatment what with their pristine looks and all.

Honestly, I'd take a PAK at this point, and even the chances of that feels a little low the little amount of merchandise marketing Nier Automata seems to be getting.
>>
>>6101649
You people actually want merchandise of this? The demo was laughably bad, finished with zero interest in buying the game
>>
>>6103839
my how special and different of you anon, so cool
>>
>>6101803
Speaking of; I wonder what Kat 2.0's accessories might be... I feel like they would include a nevi apart from Dusty. So many questions.
>>
>>6103839
Kys cuck
>>
>>6103860
A nevi enemy accessory would be cool, but I wouldn't expect it outside of maybe a GSC shop exclusive. I don't really know what they could include aside from Dusty and some hands, faces/hair, and the (less relevant than the figma makes it seem) apple, though I know next to nothing about GR2 so there could be something good from that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.