[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: MoMo1.jpg (21KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
MoMo1.jpg
21KB, 752x564px
What happened to OE and the Momo's?
>>
>>6101618
I just discovered a store near where I live that sells them, I may pick a few

Any recommendations?
>>
>>6101618
>What happened to OE
out of business
>>6101618
>and the Momo's
fate is in limbo
>>
What? When did this happen
>>
Did grasshopper girl happen? That was the one I was holding out for
>>
>>6101618
Looks like the company slowly folded or is folding. It was inevitable if you were following the. Their twitter and FB was abandoned. There official site is never updated. Optune still occasionally tweets but that's the only presence the company seems to have. A lot of their 1/6 stuff became vaporware like pic related. I've heard rumors coreplay took a lot of their talent but who knows how true that is.
>>
>>6101618

>>Show off all these cool as fuck mecha animals in neat color schemes
>>Release like twelve moe repaints before finally doing the bee girl
>>line tanks

lol oh well
>>
>>6102913
I could have told you they were doomed to fail after the first few fuckups.
Figures cancelled then relisted with fewer accessories, figures arriving with paint damage due to the packaging, then later, figures arriving looking totally different than their painted prototypes...
Your company only gets so much forgiveness before we expect you to get your shit together.
>>
>>6101618
>>6102869
Pretty much this.
They have abandoned the FB page since july of 2015; their official site is down since a couple of months back
There was a thread on futaba a while back that seems to hint that Original Effect was closing down and Coreplay was the taking their talent as some of their base bodies looks almost the same as the 1/6 female figures that OE have made, Also in the last thread some namefags have tried to ask Optune in his twitter about these rumors, but so AFAIK there wasn't an answerd to this and even Optune twitted that he was on a visit to the OE company on Honk Kong
See:
>https://twitter.com/optune/status/796209678736703488
But he seems to keep to tweet about his figures and any related news, he even tweetted about MoMo comics in the future and that he will be in this coming Wonfes
>https://twitter.com/angryvikings/status/790328495213772801
>https://twitter.com/optune/status/815094712285548544
In the end we don't have a confirmation if the company have died, but everything seem to point in that direction, sadly.
This line have so much potential.
>>
File: 5[1].jpg (75KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
5[1].jpg
75KB, 427x640px
>>6102869
>>6103277

I heard the other way around, coreplay was pretty much founded by the guys who were working with OE, after they left the company. This was because OE stop paying attention to the 1/6 models, and the lines that give us pic related.

I kinda understand them. I mean, if I were working on designs and models that were attractive and original, only to get them canned in favour of another line which is the same toy with two or three different accessories, I would quit as well.
>>
Hope the momos don't die
>>
>>6103607
>I heard the other way around, coreplay was pretty much founded by the guys who were working with OE, after they left the company. This was because OE stop paying attention to the 1/6 models
Well, this could be the case, as I mentioned the futaba thread before, maybe I read that wrong as this is based on a shitty translation using google translate, At any case if OE is canning their Army Attractive/Killer Paradise in favor of more MoMos that will be a pity. I was hoping for the Cowgirl figure
Also, someone here have got any of the Coreplay figures? How are they?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.