[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite toy reviewer? I like shardamus but he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21

File: 87667786.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
87667786.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
What is your favorite toy reviewer?

I like shardamus but he's such a hot toys fag, no way I can ever afford any of them.
>>
how is it his fault youre a poorfag?
>>
>>6101123
I think it's more "I like his channel but a lot of his content covers subjects irrelevant to me."
>>
Tanya Tate is best, because she's the only one with search results on imagefap.
>>
I like you galaxy since they do good videos, even though his top 10 figures of the year were really questionable
>>
I don't understand why anyone would name themselves shart
>>
Honestly, probably Robo. He may review alot of stuff I don't care about but I like his detailed breakdowns and unforced dad humor.

Steven's toy reviews is good for Kaiju stuff, but there is some barely contained autism there.

Shart is okay, but he seriously shills way too fucking much for anyone who gives him a free figure(which is most of his reviews). He is barely ever negative because of it.

Jobby is just a meme that spiraled out of control.
>>
>>6101109
I recently found Glenn Webb on youtube and like his reviews more than Shart. I just think he has more comic book knowledge and delves more into the characters. Really loving all the toy history vids he's been making. Can't wait for more of those.
>>
>>6101428

> le pretending I don't know he's dead gag

Bazoopler
>>
I can't really think of a toy reviewer I actively hate, but the ones I watch most are Shartimus, Pixel Dan, AnthonysCustoms and Fwoosh.

I like Toy Galaxy too, but he doesn't really show the toys themselves enough and his taste in toys is a bit myopic (we get it, you like Boba Fett).
>>
>>6101448

Funny, I actively hate Anthony. His technical reviews are alright, but his half-baked opinions and weirdly large ego are annoying.

It also amazes me that someone so boring and passionless is trying to branch out into reaction videos, flavor of the month lootboxes and gaming streams.
>>
Anyone who does have shitty intros that like like 30 seconds long, aren't completely biased, and undertsand when a toy is shit even when it's from their favorite company
I've seen some long ass intros that take up a good chunk of the review
>>
>>6101109
Shartimus Prime loves them toes
>>
I like skullface, but i do work for him so that opinion may be biased

aside from him, peaugh is my favorite, and i have lately found myself watching lots of emgo, and baltmatrix covers fanmodes from time to time and that's the shit i live for.

also if you wanna check out my (crappy) animation it's featured in skullface's new music video
>>
>>6101109
Vange1us
>>
>>6101109
Vangelus is the the gold standard.
>>
Love me some JC2224 and Fwoosh, though only for star wars.
There used to be this other guy I liked but he stopped making reviews.
Oh and of course Glen Webb, rest in reese pieces and all that.
>>
>>6101458
>It also amazes me that someone so boring and passionless is trying to branch out into reaction videos, flavor of the month lootboxes and gaming streams.

Like everyone else who does them, he does it because people ask him to. He says right in his videos 'hey i've people have asked me to do reaction videos, let me know if that's something you want to see'
>>
>>6101582
>>6101598
Good videos, but he's too soft a fag when it comes to issues.
>>
MWCtoys and Generaljoes.

Video reviewers are all shit, because they don't understand that video reviews are shit.

And if they do understand that they're shit, but continue to do video reviews, because most people into toys are illiterate, they're worse than shit.
>>
Anthony customs is the only reviewer I'm subscribed to.
I appreciate his technicality and that he seems pretty unbiased towards any brands, holding my them all to a certain standard.

Shartimus prime is okay, he kinda annoys me for some reason.
>>
>>6101411
this, if he wanted to have a dumb joke associated always with his name, he should have just called himself "Gluteous Maximus" and said it's a dump truck that turns into a robot with a giant weaponized shotgun ass or something.

For fucks sake though, why? That's dumb three panel comic material, not an identity.
>>
>>6101109
none

fuck them
>>
Anthonys Customs. He covers figures in a decent amount of detail, is impartial and doesn't pander to anime pedos like Meades and others.
>>
did a relative of his passed away? his review of the Sandman wave felt very forced.
>>
I prefer video reviews without the reviewer. Just nice, clean looks at the toys with a showcase of its features, enough for you to get an opinion of it.
https://youtu.be/4U-VSiUPdps
>>
Jang
>>
I can't believe toy reviews are a thing.

>help me with le epic decision on whether or not to spend $14.99 plz!
>>
>>6101899
>I buy everything a company makes because mommy gives me money

You'll have to pay bills and buy food someday...
>>
>>6101109
>Shart-imus Prime

Why?
>>
>>6101683

People do it because it's a quick and easy promotional buck. 15 vapid retards in the comment section isn't enough to tip the scale.
>>
Thew
Vangelus
Peaugh (Occasionally)
Type V3

Jap reviews I like
YouheiDX (Does great Stop Motion stuff)
Wotafa
K2ezio I think it's spelled
I really enjoy Jang but man lately I am growing a stigma against him I think.

To see him just spend literally thousands on new Lego shit and for what? Just to review it?
I don't know it's weird. Like he's almost throwing in your face the sheer amount of money he blows on Lego shit.
>>
TJOmega. He seems pathetic, like me ;), but I wouldn't really cuddle him. Hes probably too short unless his sense of humour is good.
>>
File: 1430056680947.jpg (101KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1430056680947.jpg
101KB, 1250x1250px
>>6102135
>TJ Omega
>>
Bobo Skeleton (when he puts effort into it)
Emgo (His step by step transformation instructions are super helpful)
Thew
Wotafa (also helpful with transformations)
>>
Mr Evilcheese
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x144px
Nicholas Hostetter
Nice dude, genuine love for the figures, also he's super ripped and could probably bench press all the other toy reviewers together.
>>
>>6101901
>...
Fuck off, retard.
>>
Here's a rundown of 95% of all AnthonysCustoms videos:

>stupid intro
>uninterested "hey guys"
>"my friend loaned me this figure"
>"i have no idea about the characters background"
>"he comes with these accessories, i have no idea if they are relevant or make the figure interesting due to recreating story elements, but here's my opinion anyways"
>"don't forget to subscribe"
>>
>>6101717
>he seems pretty unbiased towards any brands
Did you forget when he praised those shitty Mattel Halo figures?
>>
>>6102627
Well the faggot likes halo a fuckload can't blame him for being happy if he gets merchandise
>>
>>6102624
>he comes with these accessories, i have no idea if they are relevant or make the figure interesting due to recreating story elements, but here's my opinion anyways

That's one of my biggest peeves with him. I don't expect him to know everything about what or who he's reviewing but at least take ten minutes to google what the accessories are called.
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Is he a wizard?
>>
>>6102624
>>6102647
I don't understand the problem /toy/ has with this considering a large majority of posters here buy toys because they 'look cool' and not because they're fans of the character or series.
>>
>>6101717
t. Anthony
>>
File: Dabireno.png (272KB, 1056x760px) Image search: [Google]
Dabireno.png
272KB, 1056x760px
>>6101109
>Fwoosh hasn't been mentioned
Maybe I missed it, but I like the guy
>>
>>6102681
>large majority of posters here buy toys because they 'look cool'
I really don't think that's a majority. The people who do that are just adamant on saying it to avoid any negative association with the source material.
>>6102689
Definitely the most genuine guy doing reviews, but they're getting stale. I can predict exactly how he'll review a figure now. I miss the older reviews where he'd kinda ramble about shit and occasionally modify the figure in the last few minutes.
>>
>>6102681
people on /toy/ would at least look up a bio
>>
If /toy/ had a Youtube Channel what would you guys want to see?
>>
>>6102689

Literally mentioned within the first 6 posts >>6101426
>>
>>6102697

A genuine autist.
>>
>>6102607
I hate his voice and how he says "figerr"
>>
>>6102693
>ham handles the figure with his fat sausage fingers
>complains that joints pop off easily after han handling said figure
>>
Thew Adams is funny as fuck and has a rad beard.

He mostly reviews transformers and knockoff transformers.
>>
>>6101109
Anyone that doesn't shill BBTS obnoxiously in their review (not American so the site's useless to me).
>>
Honestly have not found one that I really like. Glenn Webb was basically perfect. No shitty intro, just short, funny, informative videos that showed scale, flaws, and articulation well.

Shartimus is someone I do not trust at all. He's openly a complete sellout, and gives overly positive reviews in exchange for free toys.

Can't do Anthony's customs either, he's too much of an autistic asshole with an unearned ego problem.

Best I've found for now is Toy Galaxy and Nicholas Hostetter, but they're not even in the same league Glenn was.
>>
I like to go to tabletoptoytalk for text n pics. Hasn't been around as long as the other guys so he's not as established. Must have gotten Transformers for Christmas cos it seems like he's been focused on those lately.
>>
>>6101109
On Youtube: TheReviewSpot, JangBricks, ZakuAurelius, some Japanese reviewers I can't remember.

There are a few blogs online that do great reviews as well. It's like finding a needle in a haystack coming across them though.
>>
>>6102693
>I really don't think that's a majority.

/toy/ is such a small board and I see it often enough that you could easily assume it's a popular opinion. It could just be two or three guys who are on here all day every day posting it.
>>
File: 1472141326115.jpg (58KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472141326115.jpg
58KB, 559x600px
>>6103039
>TheReviewSpot
>>
I enjoy jobby and type v3. Nolan mcool is good for Nintendo figs. And I watch vangelus when there's nothing else
>>
>>6103039
>>6103070
Spot does a shitty job showing range of motion. He might as well not even do it. It's a video review, demonstrating the range of motion is literally the ONLY advantage that it has over a written review. If you're not going to show it well, like Glenn Webb used to, then don't fucking bother.
>>
>>6102135
TJOmega was fine when he actually made decent content. Then he started making generic reviews for Youtube shekels under the guise of 'my family has been sick for the past decade'.
>>
>>6103039
Spot's dad humor makes me want to fucking die
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1322x743px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1322x743px
homerino123. Seems like a nice guy and does pretty good ML reviews. He is no glenn tho...
>>
>>6103113
>>6103083
>>6103070
To each their own I guess. I like his commentary personally. He also is one of the rare people out there to review horror figures and know the characters/medium to the point of near overkill.
>>
Glenn Webb was probably my favorite. He always seemed genuinely excited with his figures and I loved his Marvel Legends vs Select comparisons. RIP Glenn

I also like
Anthony's Customs
Shartimus Prime (once you skip past the annoying song and BBTS ad he's ok)
Big Deano's Reviews (he does some good bootleg reviews)
Diego Doom (though everything that's good is "fantastic" to him and it gets annoying, but he still does a good job)
>>
>>6101847
You can read that shit. no need for a video.
>>
Is BBTS actually a good place to get figures? it seems like every reviewer shills the fuck out of this place
>>
>>6103813
No
>>
>>6103813
For maybe 10% of domestic toys, yes.

For 90% of domestic toys, and 100% of imports, no.
>>
>>6103813
Its a good place and their customer service is excellent, but their prices are normally higher than what you can get from japan directly . Their pile of loop option works great for people that wants to save on shipping and dont need their toys right away . It can hold your items from up to 180days . You can ship a freaken huge box or 2.

I dont order from them offen, but can still find deals here and there when they have sales. They also honor their prices so when you buy a $229 item , left in your pile of loop for 5 months and now your item is selling for over $400 . They will not accidentally misplace your item.
And of course their packing is excellent, nice strong bbts box and with 2 kinds of padding.
>>
>>6103813
They will take longer to ship orders if you choose the cheapo postage option, and if you just want one toy then the postage is way too much. Many of their prices are also higher than most other retailers.

They refuse to properly clearance out their old stock. They still want full price for their "shared exclusive" Piranacon reissue, the one with bad QC that they couldn't even move on sale price. Their website design is also literally 20 years old.
>>
>>6103938
and while they have top-tier customer service and replace broken things promptly... the odd irony is that if something ever does arrive broken or factory flawed, it seemed like it was stuff I ordered from them. Weird luck of the draw.
>>
File: 7866867.jpg (64KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
7866867.jpg
64KB, 768x432px
So which reviewer has the highest standards? Meaning that his reviews are mostly negative.
>>
>>6101220
Really? he probably uploads 10% or 20% of hot toys shit, if anything he is more of a marvel legends fag.
>>
Currently subscribed to Shuki, wotafa, toyhappy, Zaku Aurelius, youheidx, and Mecha Gaikotsu. Anyone who disagrees with my taste is a faggot and a retard.
>>
Why are so many toy reviewers autists? Does this mean you have to be an autist to collect toys as an adult, or to care enough to review them?
>>
File: 1429648733322.jpg (63KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
1429648733322.jpg
63KB, 300x432px
>>6103083
>Spot does a shitty job showing range of motion.
>western capeshit
>range of motion
lelkek
>>
>>6103970
Mecha Gaikotsu is a pretty shit gunpla and figma reviewer
>Wow look at this figma
>I have to say this is my favorite figma yet even though I say that for all figma that isn't Guyver I
>>
>>6103813
>Is BBTS actually a good place to get figures
No, there are better options for everything they sell. For domestic toys and even some imports, Amazon is cheaper, faster, and has a better return policy.
>>
>>6104003
It's a good thing figmas are gay and I don't care about them, then.
>>
Danoby2 because he gives off that creepy pedo serial killer vibe

Sean Long because of that awesome intro video of him cosplaying as superman and tries to punch the camera man in a very realistic and violent way.
>>
>>6103970
Mecha gaikotsu is a terrible reviewer, he snaps his gunpla shit super fast just so he can get it up super fast which means he's fucking up the construction and blming any shortfalls on the kit rather thn himself.
>>
File: comfy feels.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
comfy feels.png
252KB, 511x428px
>>6103823
>>6103849
>>6103938
>>6104012
>Open an account on BBTS to order some stuff
>Read this
>>
>>6104073
If you are going to take advantage of the pile of loot feature you should be good.
>>
File: Idontevenknow.png (505KB, 621x836px) Image search: [Google]
Idontevenknow.png
505KB, 621x836px
How do I become big Youtube celeb?
>>
Vangelus and Thew. I don't even buy Transformers anymore but I will watch every review Thew puts out.
>>
>>6104097
Step 1: Pick a thing you want to make videos of.
Step 2: Make said videos.
Step 3: Be charismatic enough to make your videos entertaining thus ensuring lots of views and subs.
>>
>>6104107
Also don't forget to like and subscribe
>>
>>6104107
>Be charismatic enough to make your videos entertaining thus ensuring lots of views and subs
Not neessary, just get shit early before anyone else and be the first to throw up a review. Case in point Jay C
>>
>>6104130
I wasn't talking solely about toy reviews, just kind of doing stuff on youtube in general.
>>
>>6104107
Yeah. maybe in 2009.
>>
>>6104152
no thats still the case. only now you need to get those subs to pay you on patreon.
>>
>>6104084
>pile of loot feature
Or, you know, just get everything shipped for free by amazon and not have to wait 2 months until you have a pile of stuff.......
>>
Aktar's figah refooos is my favorite
>>
>>6104162
I have amazon prime for years , but bbts have better pricing more offen and i dont have to pay Cal Tax.
>>
Bobby Skullface when he's not reviewing Fans Toys figures.
>>
>>6104013
you're a sad faggot, annon.
>>
ランディ庶民 because have a great camera, shows pretty good the articulation, sculpt and all the details and the best part: DON'T FUCKING TALK!
>>
>>6103850
This. Just bought them from the first time for Darth Scalper and others. Got them for a little over MSRP and got them in time for fairly cheap shipping. I'd use them again if they stock things that are hard to come by.
>>
>>6102662

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvmoapjuUoI

He's so creepy
>>
File: catr.jpg (324KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
catr.jpg
324KB, 500x375px
>>6104406
Sweet jesus why would he ever show his face on camera and how the fuck does he have 25k subscribers
>>
>>6104406
He's just copying Robo from the Fwoosh. That's fine, I suppose.
>>
>>6104477
Yeah but Robo isn't autistic, has a personality, and doesn't look like a troll
>>
>>6104546
That's actually what I was implying but didn't want to be so blunt, haha... But I also meant that Robo's videos are probably why he's starting to do this.
>>
>>6102607
Love that guy.
>>
robo is such a model kit faggot
>>
>>6102697
Subjectanon level tangent rants mid review.
>>
>>6104586
After watching the K2 review I agree that he's a bit biased. When he put it next to the Black Series one it looked pretty obvious which one looked better. His point about the relaxed look makes some sense but certainly not enough to say the model kit wins out. And saying the details are more crisp... eh. Eye of the beholder I suppose.
>>
Jang's videos are usually clean, extensive, and cover a lot of Lego stuff.

Thew is a treasure, love his three videos a year.

Peaugh and Baltmatrix both make good videos, and I find that having both of their opinions very helpful.

TJOmega and the Swivel faggot both clearly browse /toy/, with TJ being awkward autistic and Swivel guy being crazy autistic. Enjoyable, but almost never reviews modern retail stuff.

Emgo I liked when I first found him, but his annoying gimmick and terrible voice make him shit.
>>
File: rkornc1x6hnsrqd4vw0i.jpg (32KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
rkornc1x6hnsrqd4vw0i.jpg
32KB, 375x500px
Scottimus Prime>>>>>all others
>>
>>6105074
He looks like the kind of guy to know it's nothing personnel kid.
>>
>>6104033
I like how Danoby's channel started of fairly normal, but now he's just making creepy perv dolls of his waifus.
>>
Anyone here never actually watched a video toy review?

I've been collecting toys for years and everything I need to know I can find out from text/photo articles or just asking in discussion places like (but not limited to) /toy/.
>>
File: 1480545715067.gif (297KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480545715067.gif
297KB, 500x281px
>>6104654
"Emgo I liked when I first found him, but his annoying gimmick and terrible voice make him shit."

My thoughts exactly fellow toy guy.
>>
>>6105074
>Scottimus Prime>>>>>all other
Why? Because he ate everybody else?
>>
Sharlitaone is a cutie

How did she end up with that loser?
>>
>>6102681
Majority of /toy/ aren't toy reviewers either.
>>
>>6109380
Aren't they both mexicans? It's pretty much the curse of mexican heritage that attractive women pair up with objectively the ugliest, dumbest men

Exactly like Italy, I suppose
>>
I don't know if you guys are praising Glenn because le don't speak ill of the dead meme but I can't stand his reviews
>>
Am I poplar yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxpG90w8SJw
>>
I like Pixel Dan and his hoarder room.
https://youtu.be/ivM_Wq0ogCY
>>
>>6115206
I'll miss him just because he was one of the few Marvel Legends reviewers with the dignity to not go "it's nice i really like this figure and if you want it you should get it from the BIG BIG BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIG BAD TOY STORE LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOOOOOOWWWW" for 5 minutes.
I remember how the MCU Ant-Man was known here for having shit QC and fuming KO plastic yet when I bothered to check the reviews all reviewers were praising it.

Weirdly enough, some of the ACBA guys are still objective like that because of their stupid grinding meme.
>>
All reviewers irritate the shit out of me.
I have not seen even one reviewer on youtube who isn't a total self-important dicknipple.

They're all either technically incompetent unaware (or unable) to edit videos, don't know how to write and follow a script, don't bother researching the shit they're discussing, can't separate fact from opinion, are shamelessly shilling for someone, or are simply long winded attention whores.
>>
Kokujin Reviews for quick gunpla and figure reviews with a bit of humor thrown in.

Jobby for swivels.

Thew because Thew.
>>
>>6120944
>Jobby for swivels.
My african brethren.
>>
>>6103952
Anthonyscustoms
>>
File: 148644468.jpg (15KB, 399x335px) Image search: [Google]
148644468.jpg
15KB, 399x335px
>>6104546
He looks like the Harry Potter troll and is hiding his huge ears
>>
>>6101109
>me everytime i hear glenn saying
"Hello its me glenn back in this video"

hes the greatest
>>
File: itsmeglenn.png (162KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
itsmeglenn.png
162KB, 399x388px
>>6122588
>>
>>6121177
KEK
>>
>>6101448
>>6101458
>Anthony actively stoled someone's web designs, and blatantly admits it
>his retarded fans suck his dick
fuck this guy
>>
>>6103984
>lel
>kek
spotted the weeber
>>
>>6121171
That faggot doesn't have high standards, he just nitpicks things he doesn't like and excuses shitty stuff that he does like. Remember when he praised the Mattel Halo figures?
>>
>>6126534
>"muh Mattel boogeyman"
>>
>>6101835
>doesn't pander to anime pedos like Meades
Huh? When does he do that? I just found Meades just a few days ago, and I've been enjoying him for the most part. He breaks things down pretty well and doesn't do anything that really annoys me. Anyway, the majority of his reviews seem to be male heroes or robots, so I'm not sure where you're coming from.
>>
>>6101683
Time to get off the computer anthony.
>>
>>6114856
Are you trying to justify your addiction?
>>
>>6103113
This
I also hate that hee keeps calling himself "spot" on every fucking chance he gets, it is like if he is trying to force the nickname way to much
>>
>>6101109
>Thanks a fan for getting action figure for free
>Shills BBTS after

The fucking nerve on this guy.
>>
All these big name reviewers are garbage and people endear themselves to them like retards. I mean people fagging out at cons to "youtube celebrities" is kind of gag inducing.
>>
>>6136492
Even as a Youtube reviewer I don't understand why people fanboy out when they meet reviewers out in the world.

Literally anyone can get a camera, point it at a toy, then post the video on the internet. We aren't celebrities.
>>
>>6101109
"Make sure and describe for more shart in your face!"
"Paintsculpt!"
"Here's the fucking toes oh man I'm cumming!"
Shartimus is objectively shit.

Honestly I only like Robo. He's the most genuine guy out there.
>>
File: IMG_2145.jpg (188KB, 750x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2145.jpg
188KB, 750x988px
Wtf?
>>
>>6137193
There are twelve bids currently. This is depressing me way more than it should, but there are twelve fucking bids and it's going for $20 with a week left.

Also, is anyone else surprised OptimusBot wasn't the first TF reviewer to try pawning off his hair? With an ego like his, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he tried selling things he's cut off his body to the kids that watch him.
>>
File: IMG_2148.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>6137332
Optimusbot will start selling empty Coke cans if Shartimus makes a decent amount on his hair.
>>
>>6137353
That or the fingernails he bites off before he does a new review.
>>
>>6101109
I never really used to care about using the term Ankle Pivot or Rocker Ankles. then after watching a few of Shartimus' reviews I now hate the term Ankle Pivot.
>>
>>6136506
>"Paintsculpt!"
"It's pretty good"
>>
>>6137379
Fucking Shartimus. His faggot foot fetush sickens me. Why does it seem like he has no job?
>>
>>6137394
Probably cause he doesn't. He reviews toys 24/7 and begs for money on Patreon. His wife is the one who supports them.
>>
>>6137406
Mid-30's trying to make ends meet by begging and playing in a garage band.
>>
>>6136506
>paintsculpt
FUCKING THIS! I don't hate Shartimus but what in the flying fuck is "paintsculpt"?
>>
>>6137379
He can look up good.
He can look down good.
He can kick up pretty good.

Overall that's my review.
>>
>>6136498
To them, we are. It's weird, but even when I've sent shit out or reply to comments or messages to my FB page, people get humble and act like god touched them or something. Kinda weird, but I get it. Someone with perceived power actually contacting them.
>>
>>6138036
I'll never get it. I really won't. I actually had someone "fangasm" (their words) after bumping into me while I was out somewhere.

It's nice they enjoy reviews we've made, but at the same time it's really awkward when they enjoy them to that degree.
>>
>>6138021
lmfao read it in his dumb voice. i really need to unsubscribe to his channel, i don't even watch the vids.
>>
File: photo2.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo2.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
Sentry Productions
>>
>>6137406
so it's not just Jin & Walky that are jobless gold diggers reliant on a woman to keep them float, it's Hasbro fans in general.
>>
>>6103813
They're okay. Not any better or worse than any other retailer in my experience.
>>
Shartimus is se1lling his grungy ass Mohawk hair on ebay lmfao

http://m.ebay.com/itm/152403003701?_mwBanner=1
>>
>>6138021
oksothat'smyreview
>>
>>6139014
>22 bidders
>$57
>5 days left of auction

Jesus fucking christ I hate everything.
>>
Three types of youtube toy reviewers.

Dumb as fuck: Shart
Autist: Jay C
Try hard: Anthony
>>
Anyone noticing an influx of shitty toy "news" shows?
>>
>>6140417
Natural reaction to Youtube requiring more longer videos to generate any kind of revenue.
>>
Emgo is great for TF toys, but fails everywhere else.
Baltmatrix is alright, as he at least calls out bad toys.
And I watch Phelous's bootleg stuff because I hate myself.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.