[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bandai of America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 71H+PN2BSYL._SL1500_.jpg (127KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71H+PN2BSYL._SL1500_.jpg
127KB, 1012x1500px
Can we talk about how shitty Bandai of America is and how great Sentai megazords/accessories are?
>>
File: SS850061.jpg (80KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
SS850061.jpg
80KB, 640x358px
>>6099573
> on right: example of horseshit
>>
Guy, you don't need more evidence than >>6083337 vs >>6083722
>>
>>6099584
At least pick something of the same design, and at least comparable in the sense of combining zord or action figure type thing. And of course account for price. You're definitely paying for the quality of the SoC, while not with that other zord, where you're paying less for size and play features for children
>>
File: megazord.jpg (20KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
megazord.jpg
20KB, 300x284px
I still have this sexy beast
>>
Sentai robots are absolutely better than Power Rangers trash. Just look at how much better Kyoryujin is than--whoops, the clips broke.
>>
>>6099584
Wew lad. Missed that thread.
>>
>>6099606
If you have the sword, Mastodon tusks, Triceratops horns, and guns, consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>6099573
Well yeah, ones like double or even triple the price of the other.
>>
File: blocksWithColor.jpg (44KB, 507x506px) Image search: [Google]
blocksWithColor.jpg
44KB, 507x506px
You dumbs didn't even post the most offensive one.

>Complaining about samurai and dinocharge
>When this fuck existed
>The dark times we faced
>>
>>6099651
Underrated post
>>
What's even sadder is I heard if those big DX sentai toys don't sell by the time a new line is out, they end up in the garbage.

What they should do is save some for the western market because there is a market for those that want they Japanese sentai toys rather than their cheaper Power Rangers version.
>>
File: Bshp-mWCMAEHA4l.jpg-large.jpg (53KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bshp-mWCMAEHA4l.jpg-large.jpg
53KB, 960x720px
>>6099965
They tried starting a line of those releases in the US to coincide with the 20th anniversary.

To no one's surprise, they bombed because no parent is going to spend 80 bucks on a kids toy and no hardcore collector is going to pay TRU price for something they can get cheaper on Mandarake.
>>
As crap as they are I'm just glad BoA is pumping out the villain figures. It's nice to get SOME representation of the characters.
>>
File: 182837176272.jpg (45KB, 481x666px) Image search: [Google]
182837176272.jpg
45KB, 481x666px
>>6099651
But.. but muh zordbuilder ports
>>
File: Solar Saver-54.jpg (105KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Solar Saver-54.jpg
105KB, 640x427px
I find a lot of modern stuff pretty ugly aesthetically. Even when the base designs are kinda cool, they ruin it with needing to make it able to go through a billion combinations. I don't hate the boA stuff, but it does stuck that they no longer feel like premium toys like they used to. even when the US releases where stripped of metal and given different stickers, the presentation still felt solid.

I'm really liking a lot of the stuff coming from China, though. even that bootleg Daizyujin made to look like Cinese mythological creatures looks cool.
>>
>>6101086
The Rescue Engine stuff kinda looks like crap, to be honest, especially with that stupid light-up chest gimmick. Galaxy Saver had some really nice toys but I'm just not sure where they went wrong with the next season.
>>
>>6099576
>saw review of left
> getting back into Sendai mechs
> buy right from TRU
> realize it doesn't have origami mode
>return right
>Order from Japan left with al, other zoids over the course of 3 months

I made the right call
>>
>>6099663
I have all those for the original black and gold.

At least looks great in Ultrazordmode
>>
>>6101481
>zoids
>>
>>6100457
Only Shinken-Oh and GoseiGreat were released. I'm still searching for a Shinken-Oh.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.