[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT emasculating shit to do with this hobby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shamed.jpg (17KB, 450x134px) Image search: [Google]
shamed.jpg
17KB, 450x134px
Had a qc issue fwi
>>
I'm so sorry for you too.
Happy New Year.
>>
So you had a problem and they're giving you a new toy?
What's the big deal?
Are you fucking stupid, or a troll?
>>
>>6097548

Nah, I'm good, Amazon(ca) may have shit selection, but the service is top notch.

It's just that as an adult seeing another adult tell me they are so sorry about "your toy" made me feel oddly ashamed and childish. Some people would have just ignored the QC issue I had so, I'm abit ashamed over my OCD too.
>>
>>6097560
I had a question regarding a MOTUC figure that amazon had for cheap, can't remember the whole story but the gist of it is that the amazon CS guy that I got connected to was a big old school MOTU fan and we chatted for like 5 minutes about that.

But if you got Raj Patel as your CS guy, yeah, you should feel ashamed. That guy makes like $1.50 a day and has probably had 3 stillborn children already. It must be hell for him to realize that amazon just gives away shit that equals about 3 months of his salary, simply because it's a bigger financial hassle to deal with it.
>>
>>6097560
At least you're not one of those people that drive to the walmart three towns over just to pick up that one Marvel Legends for "muh collection", right?
...right?
>>
>>6097585

I'm one of those guys that feels marvel legends is "beneath me", though I don't usually shitpost snobbishly about it.

My collection is bits and pieces from different lines and franchises. I don't collect anything for completion, just the stuff I like.
>>
>>6097592
Are you me?
>>
Honestly it started when I got the idea to get a 1/144 scale gunpla to go with my 15mm /tg/ army. then I found some with really cool designs and decided I could use them for a TTRPG campaign I plan run in the future.
That was a couple months ago. Now I have two models displayed in my living room and a massive wishlist that I plan to fill out when I head up to Calgary next.
>>
>>6097592
Just trying to make you feel better ;)
>>
>>6097592
Literally me.

The 'lowest' I'm willing to go is Star Wars Black Series and NECA but even then I'm very particular about what I buy.
>>
>>6099603
>>6099603
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.