[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monkeys Paw Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: 546649164561541.jpg (669KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
546649164561541.jpg
669KB, 2000x1400px
Okay /toy/ one your toy related wishes is finally fulfilled but the worst outcomes will happen would you take the risk?

Mine would be

>Games Workshop finally announces Warhammer 40k figures that are not miniatures
>but its Statue shit
>They only make Space Marines
>and its only for one certain chapter of space marines
>>
>>6096992

Your forgetting

>Charges us over $200
>it's also a garage kit so you gotta paint it yourself
>>
>Fallout figs

>Its Fallout 3
>Power Armor looks like its for manlets
>ITS FUNKO
>>
File: Bebop-Funkos-Featured.jpg (93KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Bebop-Funkos-Featured.jpg
93KB, 970x545px
>>6096996
Yeah, my cursed wish already similarly fulfilled. Sorry about that, guys.
>>
>Bandai releases large scale Zord toys
>they each have individual pilot figures
>collect them all and combine into a giant ass Megazord
>but they all look hideous scrap metal abominations
>combined form is even worse

Could never happen, r-right?
>>
>>6096995

Honestly ill take statue shit im getting desperate and GW will never do it
>>
>finally get articulated 1/12 toy of franchise you've been waiting for
>made by Jakks/Funko
>>
>massive influx of non G1 transformer figures and designs.
>they are all one step changers
>>
>Figures you want is finally being produced
>finally saved money to buy said figures
>yet figures you want isn't available yet
>IRL shit happens
>have to use the saved toy money
>figures come out
>money already used for IRL stuff

The worst kind of wish/downside
>>
>>6096992
Already happen, I wanted Overwatch figures they made Pop's.

/thread
>>
>>6097401
Unless you're talking about very expensive, limited-run stuff like some Sentinel figures, I don't really see how this is an issue? If you start saving spare cash again as soon as you can, it wouldn't be too hard to scrounge up the cash to get the figure within a couple months of release. Sure, there might be some latecomer's tax, but for the most part, the prices don't tend to get crazy until like six months or more after release.
>>
>>6097414
It is very tricky being a 22 year old living single in California with tons of weird ass bills to pay and good luck with getting assistance as a healthy white male.
>>
>>6097000
these figures right here really show how Fuckno Poops are essentially Nendoroids for Retards.
>>
Yeah basically all of /toy/ has been monkey paw'ed thanks to Funko poop.
>>
File: suffering-statue-with-tears.jpg (30KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
suffering-statue-with-tears.jpg
30KB, 300x391px
>aliens, predator, and terminator franchise get several toy releases per year.
>neca......

I'm already there....
>>
>MegaTen action figures exist
>They're ALL persona.
I guess it worked.
>>
>>6096992
2016, still NO FEMALE PREDATOR action figure
>>
>>6098613
plague get out
>>
>>6096992
>wanted henson-design tmnt collector figures
>got them
>playmates garbage

>wanted actually accurate henson-design tmnt collector figures
>got them
>they're 1/6

fuck me i just want some 6-7 inch figures that look good
>>
>>6097407
Same. Overwatch figmas never.
>>
Already exists, but
>a modern Voltron figure that isn't shit and very overpriced
>SOC Voltron/Golion happens
>'what's show accuracy lol' - Bandai
>>
>>6098812

Theyre actually about 1/4, which is like 16.5 inches tall, and I dunno dude Donnie is fucking spectacular. Like, the size might seem daunting because of the shelf-space or scale with other figures, but they're going to deserve a display all on their own. They couldn't do what they did in anything less than 1/6 anyways, the detail is phenominal, it literally looks like it could be a maquette that was on-set for the movie.
>>
>>6096992
>wish for classic Doom line
>only get that unworthy piece of shit Doom 4

oh wait, this is really happening
>>
Pretty much everything Bandai makes

>I wish they'd make a more articulated version of X
>>
>>6099478
not saying they dont look perfect but that scale is just not for me. i dont have the space or the money for em.
>>
>>6098936
>>6097407

Heroes of the Storm has its own NECA figure line including characters that already have Pop vinyls. There is a chance of Overwatch figures
>>
>>6100368
Hopefully within this century
>>
>>6097551
Still better than the SHMA
>>
File: 1410377448393.png (547KB, 374x667px) Image search: [Google]
1410377448393.png
547KB, 374x667px
>>6096992
>King Of The Hill gets new figures
>It's Funko Pops
>Line gets cancelled before the main 4 are released, but Peggy and Luanne get made
>>
File: 561645165151341.jpg (184KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
561645165151341.jpg
184KB, 1000x676px
>>6101243

DELETE

THIS
>>
>>6099945
You aren't worthy of getting classic Doom stuff.
>>
>>6103870
>Doom 4 is great, I like Brutal Doom so much too, and Anita said mean things about Doom 4 o I have to like it

Brutal Doom is overrated shit and the guy who made it is a twat. Anita was paid by Bethesda for those tweets because gamers are sheep that would instinctively like a shit game because of it. Also, fuck you for supporting a game that had such invasive DRM. DRM can fucking die and any company that treats their paying customers like criminals can go out of business.

Sorry buy 93 Doom is superior to your bastardized "remake" that only appeals to gore fans of bad mods.
>>
>>6097000
Plus the one made by square Enic is 200 dollars so goodbye hopes of a bebop figure.
>>
>>6096992
>I wish Transformers would have higher quality figures
> Hasbro and Takara go out of business
>Bandai buys the license
>Puts a highly articulated G1 anime accurate Optimus Prime every couple years, a new mold each time with tweaks and improvements
>That's all we ever get
>>
>>6104164
what do windblade's robo-panties taste like
>>
>>6103936
I don't like Brutal Doom and I have no idea who the fuck this "Anita" you're talking about is. It's a great game that's worthy of the Doom name and you're just being a booty blasted dingus.
>>
>>6097438
25y/o living by myself in Los Angeles - I have no idea wtf are you talking about and unless you're unhealthy as shit (which may be solved depending on how you eat and how often you exercise) I'm only reading a self-pity post.
>>
>>6103936
>complaining about DRM

salty piratefag detected
>>
>>6096992
Mine came true
>Wish Hasbro would make more "retro" star wars figures to supplement my vintage collection
>5POA til we die

My apologies to Paul at JTA
>>
>>6104173
motor oil
>>
>>6099950
Bandaids does anime, mechs and cartoon characters flawlessly, but damn do they suck at faces.
>>
>I wish for old WWF legends to get Elites that don't get vaulted super early and thus become ridiculously hard to find in comparison to the other figures
>"Legend" is used so broadly that THE YETAY and stuff like that get Elites too, along with re-releases with slightly different attire
>>
>finally cancels power rangers to bring over dubbed Sentai
>toys sell like shit
>people just call it a power rangers rip-off
>>
it already happened
>want a poseable figure of Kazuma Kiryu by a big name figure company
>get one and its one of the worst looking figma's ever released
>>
>New Bionicle
>"Invincible Warriors"
>>
File: alien zeros.jpg (204KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alien zeros.jpg
204KB, 1600x1200px
>>6104398
>Bandaids does anime, mechs and cartoon characters flawlessly, but damn do they suck at faces.
>anime and cartoon characters flawlessly
not always
And they many have other problems as well.
A long list of problems.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.