[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZELDA FIGMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: ZELDA.jpg (139KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZELDA.jpg
139KB, 550x800px
Has anyone seen the prototype of the body ???

This is going to have legs, right?
>>
>>6094946

No it's going to be a solid skirt.
>>
>>6094946
Unless this is bait... but whatever since I'm in the mood for helping. The answer is yes, she'll have legs underneath the dress I saw a pic a few months ago on a JP site but I couldn't find it again but on Mikatan/Kahotan's blog, they indicated that she'll wear pants and boots.

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2016/09/27/figma-link-zelda-twilight-princess-ver-the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/

Next time, direct this kind of message at the figma general thread >>6089749
/thread
>>
>>6094965
>threading your own post

That's not how it works, newfag. Lurk more.
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (47KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
47KB, 500x400px
>>6094965
Threading your own post for what? Unacceptable. Do not return.
>>
>>6094946

Can someone post a pic of her headless?
>>
>>6095157
>>6095236
>Not threading your own post

/thread
>>
>>6095258
Shut the fuck up and go back to the Nintendo subreddit you came from, you stupid newfaggot.
>>
>>6094946
All of them have legs, because removable arms, legs, and head with swappable faces, i.e. dress-up and expressions, was the specialty of the line until they gave up on it as a school girl only. Because different legwear in schoolgirls is important.
>>
>>6094946
Fortunately with Figma it's almost a guarentee
>>
The nendoroid Zelda has legs so I would think obviously yes.
>>
>>6094946
Not even a Zelda fan (poor childhood), but she looks fucking great. Love those gloves, sword and pauldrons.
>>
>>6094946

You only want her for what's between her legs, you cis pervert scum.
>>
>>6096417
Turns out she's a trap.
>>
>>6094946
I've never even played those games but this thing looks awesome. Ten out of ten, I'll probably buy one.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 800x470px
>>6094965
>Zelda will be wearing pants

No surprise there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.