[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toy of the Year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: lost_planet_hardballer.jpg (155KB, 919x870px) Image search: [Google]
lost_planet_hardballer.jpg
155KB, 919x870px
I think we all know what the Toy of the Year is.
>>
What is it?
>>
>>6093948
looks dope, what scale?
>>
>>6093948

holy shit i thought this was vaporware
>>
>>6093952
>>6093966
Toy Notch's Hardballer from the 1:18 Lost Planet line.
>>
The price should be half of what it is though.
>>
>>6093948
post more pics of that snow pirate figure
>>
>>6093948
I agree.

>>6094071
I couldn't agree with you there; This thing is honestly very well priced for the size ~10" and the amount of engineering that went into it. The gimmicks like the lighting, the cockpit actually opening up and being able to seat a 1:18 scale pilot, and the pose-ability of it even as bulky as it is is fantastic.

I'd pay more for it myself because I'm a fan of Lost Planet 2, but for other people that don't really care about the game I think $190 isn't bad at all.
>>
File: hardballer1.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hardballer1.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
I love this thing
>>
>>6094899
can you show more of the dioroma ? it looks interesting
>>
Wait what? I didn't think this thing had released yet?
>>
Are the ex nevec figures out? Post more pics pls of the character figures.

Also where did you order yours? I'm a huge LP2 fan.
>>
That looks pretty BALLIN OP

I have the smaller Drio myself which is a bit finicky but I love the design

Does anyone have the 1/16 Mercenary by the way? It's something I've had my eye on for a long time, very close to going for it
>>
>>6095195

You can nab one on Amazon at the moment, sold out at BBTS but both show it at least as released. I'm considering the mercenary myself.
>>
>>6094899
Empire is that you? Stop shitposting on /toy/ and go back to work on my order.
>>
>>6093948
OH MY GOD

I had no idea that there were good LP2 figures released this year, let alone good, comparatively cheap pirate figures

Based OP
>>
i knew this had come out but the reviews for it weren't that great so i passed.
>>
>>6095639

Wait these released this year?

How long ago did LP2 even come out?
>>
>>6096901
what reviews?
doesn't seem like anyone has it.
>>
>>6094908
Im not him but im a huge fan of the work he does. Here's a bunch of pictures from his stuff http://news.hisstank.com/2013/09/04/spaceport-playset-12450
>>
Are there any good 1:18 scale mechs that can have guys put into them? God I miss Exo-Squad
>>
File: Takara-MAP-01-7.jpg (689KB, 1432x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Takara-MAP-01-7.jpg
689KB, 1432x1200px
>>6099379
I wonder if Takara's 1/18 microman Scopedog still holds up.
>>
>>6099379
Not so good, but cheap...design reminds me of exo squad
>>
>>6099389
has anyone given these custom paint jobs?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.