[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find these small music accessories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: rockstar.jpg (61KB, 960x487px) Image search: [Google]
rockstar.jpg
61KB, 960x487px
I'm interested in making some fig setups similar to this pic. Can anyone help me figure out where to get that mic and guitar and potentially more stuff like this?
>>
>>6093904
Figma #200 Miku
>>
>>6093904
Figma K-On. I think the girl that gives a full drum set was only 2K or less the last time I looked.

Which is not that much given the weak yen right now, plus you get a groupie for your Gojiras.
>>
>>6093924
>Figma K-On
I can't seem to find the mic accessory with that line. Is that the only line?

Would I be out of luck if I wanted to buy only the accessories?
>>
It's from BECK 1/12 music collection or something. I have a set, and I'm pretty sure it's pic related (can't be assed to dig them out).
>>
File: Harambe - the musical.jpg (258KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe - the musical.jpg
258KB, 1040x585px
>>6093904
Figuarts freddie mercury comes with two mics.
>>
>>6093989
hows that primal? cant justify $120 for it myself but from pics it looks good
>>
>>6094004
He's fantastic, but his paintjob is both beautiful and a clusterfuck. It looks great, but it was showing wear on day one. It's not gonna age well, and that's not good at all for something that was about 110 bucks.

I have no idea who these guys are, but they have him cheapish. http://www.anime-export.com/product/34494
>>
>>6093939
I know there are sets of guitars that sell out quick and are way overpriced. It's cheaper just to buy the figure, especially since K-On Figma don't really have much value nowadays.

I'm pretty sure there are figures with mics and stands. I think Freddie comes with a mic and stand so if you're going for Freddie, you'll get it anyways.
>>
>ebay
>miniature
>dollhouse
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.