[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figuarts when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Figuarts when?
>>
File: IMG_8600.png (8KB, 154x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8600.png
8KB, 154x128px
>>6085194
>her lips
>>
>>6085194
They'll show off a prototype about a year from now, release sometime in 2018
>>
>>6085215

autism
>>
>>6085194
When they work out how to use their printing technology for rabbit teeth.
>>
>>6085194
When everyone's moved on to Ep8.
>>
>>6085358
He said Figuarts. Not Mafex.
>>
>>6085194
STRONG FEMALE LEAD
>>
>>6085194
>Figuarts when?
Prolly in 2021
>>
>>6085374
That's what I was expecting but she's not a Mary Sue like Rey and gets called out for only caring about the rebellion when it affects her.
>>
>>6085194

Only if she's in the outfit from the end of the movie.
>>
>>6085374
Not strong enough to live through the movie.
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>6086014
ayyyyy lmao
>>
you knoe
>>
>>6085194
That's what I'd like to know. I'm seriously considering getting the HT. .. Or maybe the much cheaper 1:6 doll they're selling at Disney stores.
>>
>>6086329
I rebel :3
>>
>>6086372
I'm only interested in figures of her wearing the imperial baggage checker uniform
>>
>>6086398

Maybe they'll do a BS of her in that cute outfit
>>
>>6086398
if you get one of the 1:6 versions you might be able to piece together a custom.

>I want one too
>>
>>6085374
Why do people act like female leads in Star Wars is a new thing? If Lucas stuck to his convictions and kept Luke's character female in the OT, we wouldn't even be dealing with this meme.
>>
>>6087778
Because people like to bitch about SJWs at every turn, even when there's no SJW to be seen or heard.
>>
>>6088531
Lets laugh at Japan for making virtual waifus
>>
>>6087778
>If Lucas stuck to his convictions and kept Luke's character female in the OT, we wouldn't even be dealing with this meme.

Because the franchise would have flopped.
>>
>>6088531
Just because you don't look into anything doesn't mean it's not there, anon.
>>
File: normal anti - Copy.jpg (175KB, 989x559px) Image search: [Google]
normal anti - Copy.jpg
175KB, 989x559px
>>6089283
>>
>>6089297
>the ones trying to destabilize norms aren't extreme

lmao
>>
>>6086372
Did they give her a tonfa or whatever to make her more like TR-8R?
>>
>>6087778
Well, lucas had a lot of really fucking bad ideas so using him to prove a point is not very persuasive
>>
>>6089409
You have a lot of ideas too anon. Shame its not very pursuasive in discrediting the father of star wars.
>>
>>6089427
Lucas might be credited as the father of star wars but that honorary title doesnt mean much when a movie is made by a lot of different people
>>
>>6089368
She uses it in one scene
>>
>>6089466
And where are these genius creations by these other contributors? Where are the billion dollar franchises they created? People look at empire Strikes Back, widely regarded as the best Star Wars, and say, oh its because Irvin Kershner directed it. But what iconic movies did he make? Robocop 2? The Eyes of Laura Mars? the latter is why Lucas hired him to direct ESB, but has anyone ever heard of that movie in the last three decades? It has Tommy Lee Jones with a crazy monobrow.

Oh wait, no its because Lawrence Kasdan wrote it, right? Remember his iconic movies like "The Bodyguard" or "Wyatt Earp", the lame version of Tombstone?

Lucas was making THX 1138 and american graffiti before Star Wars, both good and arguably hugely influential. I don't get why people don't understand that Lucas just peaked early and couldn't reach those heights ever again. I don't get the need to discredit him for his own ideas because he wasn't good later on.
>>
File: willow-poster.jpg (47KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
willow-poster.jpg
47KB, 600x453px
>>6089476
I think what he's trying to say is that George Lucas works best when someone is editting his ideas.
>>
Why do people feel the need to have a figure of EVERY character from Star Wars? Even if they're bland like Jin they want her regardless. Or like, fucking Episode II Anakin.
>>
>>6086372
>$200+

Ugh, why must all the cool stuff in life not be cheap, guess I'll start saving up.

I've been thinking of buying some more Troopers and start doing some neat little photography stuff (even if its not good) seems like a silly fun idea to just enjoy.
>>
>>6090943
Because people like collecting stuff or maybe they actually liked Jyn?
>>
>>6089297
What is even the point of this shitty countermeme. The original was once used because people who talked shit about SJW to begin with got called "just as bad.", so that picture is kinda redundant.

Also you didn't really rebut anything, so good job making a useless post.
>>
>>6090943
>what is completionism
>>
>>6090964
It's bait.
>>
>>6085362
Figuarts also still hasn't released their Rey and Finn, only First Order dudes. I expect Old Man Solo in time for the Han Solo Movie.
>>
>>6085719
Wasn't it the same one through the entire movie and she just added a poncho and hat sometimes?
>>
>>6086372
Are those limited? Or can you just buy them whenever?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.