[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neurotic to the bone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1375.jpg (3MB, 2925x2195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1375.jpg
3MB, 2925x2195px
>Probably have bad OCD
>Action figures are my first love.( I've literally told women to hit the road after being given various ultimatums regarding my collection )
>month after month, year after year spending all my spare cash on figures while my financial situation is in steady decline
>all my various mistakes and follies throughout life are all catching up to me and coming to a head
>present day. property values in my neighborhood have skyrocketed
>landlord serves me papers that I must vacate my apartment within 60 days, it's totally legal (commiefornia), nothing I can do about it. They're kicking me out to remodel the place and charge 1k more per month
>literally impending doom
>my health is slightly poor, my car is breaking down, my teeth are fucked up, my job sucks, and now I have to move out and I already have no money
>can't stop buying figures
>haven't bought anyone Christmas presents
>I've joked for years that I am going to hold the worlds record for the largest toy collection owned by a homeless man
>it's actually going to become true

I have very serious issues. Anyone else besides me have toy related mental health issues? I'm sure part of my problem is some sort of shopping addiction. But that's not really it. I truly love action figures with all my heart and soul. I can't stop goung full autsist on the bliss of a new figure.

I wish more than anything I could get a job for a toy company and get paid for what I love.

I really need to get a grip. I'm sorry for the blog, I just wonder if anyone else is feeing down because of their toys right now, maybe we can help eachother
>>
File: Autism-is-my-superpower.jpg (74KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-is-my-superpower.jpg
74KB, 500x477px
Start selling
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>6083899
I'll buy something whaddya got?
>>
File: IMG_3486.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>6083977
Legacy megazord tigerzord and dragonzord. (Not sure if I'm ready to part with these, but thinking about it due to their inflated market value)
Figuarts blue beet, renewal kabuto, renewal shadow moon, renewal black, injustice batman
Figma samus and the major from gits
Transbots Apollyon
A box of Star Wars figures from potf through vintage collection
Several thousand worth of modern gi joe, with a lot of the rares already sold
Neca Dutch with the jacket
Tons of broken figures for customs, mostly neca (lol)

This post really belongs in the bst I know but that thread is completely unusable these days anyway so what the heck I'm one step away from a charity case so fuck it. I have way more shit this is just off the top of my head
>>
In all seriousness, just take some time to look things over and keep the stuff that means the most to you.

Keep the stuff that has sentimental value or was a gift etc and get rid of everything you possibly can.
>>
Better start living in your car, loser
>>
File: optimus prime transform!.gif (2MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
optimus prime transform!.gif
2MB, 220x220px
>>6083899
I would of been in the same situation as you OP, and while my living situation is slightly better (live with father so he does throttle me a *little*) I also have a separate account where money is divided into.

You should of had a nest egg anon, I don't have enough for a house in my home country but I can go to my folks native land, buy a decent house and just pray I don't get stabbed in the streets.

Beats being run over by the rich pricks that frequent my area at least, anyway OP start selling up, find a friend, and buddy up to them hard, just be sure to look long and hard at your collection and find the top 3, never let go of those, they might be your only bit of glory, or perhaps a base to build anew when things look up.

Pic related and the upcoming megatron are my "to keep" when shit hits the fan, fuck my 500 hotwheels, my 100 gundam models, 500 games, my other 20 masterpiece transformers let alone the shit I had when growing up, I got enough for a car or at least several plane tickets if I need to change gears.

Or I can bum around with friends, I have options, my health is still fine (although my teeth are due to fall out, shrinking gums is a bitch), I still work, and despite my spending I ensure something hits my bank account every week and my nest egg grows.

Good luck OP, sometimes I look down too, so I make plans to make me feel better if shit hits the fan, and selling my statue shit was the smartest idea I fucking had, always plan ahead OP, if I could I'd buy some of your collection but I'm not an action figure kinda guy.
>>
>Probably have bad OCD
it's called autism
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.