[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunno how i feel about this. The armour looks pretty good and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Mezco Deathstroke.jpg (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mezco Deathstroke.jpg
138KB, 800x800px
Dunno how i feel about this. The armour looks pretty good and i like how the colours pop on him, and the interchangeable head, but the armour just looks too bulky for his body to me.

What you soldiers think?
>>
>>6082653
I think it's the best looking mezco so far.
>>
>>6082653
Super amateur looking work on the promotional art. The DC logo is hard to read and the background looks like ass.
>>
>>6082653
I like the head sculpt, it looks straight out of the comicbooks. Too bad the rest of the figure looks like ass.
>>
>>6082693
I think that's more the fault of modern Deathstroke's tacticool redesign than Mezco. I'm waiting to see if they do a classic variant.
>>
>>6082661
Their previous photographer died suddenly. It was on their blog a while back.
>>
>>6082653
I am major fan of the DC Collectibles Arrow: Deathstroke figure but that one is cool too.
>>
File: 939_deathstroke.jpg (54KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
939_deathstroke.jpg
54KB, 427x640px
>>6082653
>>6082655

Play Arts Kai put out a better looking deathstroke than that.
>>
>>6082716
ohhh that explains a lot.
>>
>>6082653
Looks like a bulky ass mess that won't be able to move or pose for shit. Not to mention the gross, glossy paint they continue to slather all over their plastic parts and the useless incorporation of soft goods. Anyone still praising this company is mentally ill. I'm sure it'll get delayed anyway, so have fun playing with it in 2019
>>
>>6082653
damn.
Bam-Ham Deathstroke is my favorate Deathstroke.
still not a fan of the cloth but its better than the PAK one that I went against the /toy/memes and got it.
what a fucking waste of money that was.
ended up giving that away to my brother for free after having it out of its box for a few days then back in its box and in my closest for months
>>
>>6082693
>straight out of the comicbooks
More like Arkham Origins which this entire figure looks inspired from.
>>
>>6082797
that's not cloth though you fucking weeb
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (516KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
516KB, 1632x1224px
>>6084279

> muh barbie cloth

less articulation restriction and shitty stitching to worry about.
>>
>>6082653
knowing Mezco once it releases it will be amazing. but dont expect it til 2018
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.