[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armarauders dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DSCN87833.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN87833.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
Guys, is this thing still being made, or has Don Figueroa's pet project finally blown up in his face? No activity on their social media presence since summer 2016...
>>
>>6081605

I mean, the designs are pretty bad/boring. I'm shocked that these actually got such a high-end figure.
>>
>>6081605
Their Bellerophon has been on sale forever, honestly I don't think people would buy a generic Japanese robot for the original asking price of $250
>>
File: ibh05_02.jpg (64KB, 647x650px) Image search: [Google]
ibh05_02.jpg
64KB, 647x650px
I thought this was already out?

As for future figures, I'm guessing Iron-Blooded Orphans took the wind out of their sails and sales on top of the long stagnation of the project.
>>
probably. it's a nice figure for what it was, but very overpriced and predictably bargain-binned for months.

for someones passion project it went pretty far
>>
I pre-ordered when it originally came out. Personally, I thought it was worth it and a good price. It was sturdy and durable while still being very posable. The stand it came with was great too.

I'm bummed it didnmt get far enough to see enemy releases, they looked fun.
>>
Did they ever release the black and the pure white ones? I have no interest in the light purple one.
>>
File: Armarauders-Bellerophon-030.jpg (787KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Armarauders-Bellerophon-030.jpg
787KB, 2048x1365px
>>6082489

Looks like they never did. The black version was teased at some expo but never came out. The purple one was released to a mediocre reception it seems...
>>
Wow, a shit design that didn't sell well isn't getting released anymore? Who would have thought?
>>
>>6083402
How is it a shit design?
>>
>>6082022
>for someones passion project it went pretty far

>>6083402
>Wow, a shit design

Yeah how many dicks did he have to suck to get such a high-profile release?
>>
>>6083654
probably a lot. the creator was behind that sad failed thundercats remake, so his friends probably made themselves scarce
>>
>>6083399
yo dog, we heard you like ovals so we stuck a bunch of fucking ovals all over the place
>>
>>6083399
That's a shame but they're entirely responsible for this failure. They decided to go with the ugliest color scheme for the first/retail/only release (nobody cares if it's accurate or not to the comics, nobody read that useless shit anyway), delayed the release for years, changed their mind about scale and jacked up the price like crazy (and tried to say that was STN's fault, yeah sure, ending up working with STN was THEIR choice).

I hope they lost a lot of money in this and that it'll teach them a lesson not to be retarded next time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.