[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ThreeZero Daenerys Targaryen Figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 12.jpg (71KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
71KB, 452x640px
Opinions on this? I'm a casual fan of GOT, but I find the character herself pretty 'meh' but I like how she looks.

I love how this figure looks as well, but I dunno if it's worth 165$, especially since it uses a seamless body.
>>
File: 2 (1).jpg (152KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).jpg
152KB, 1130x1600px
I'll post a couple more pics.
>>
File: 16.jpg (186KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
186KB, 1600x1130px
>>
Not THICC enough for me fugg would still inseminate
>>
Can she do the fucked from behind pose?
>>
>>6081429
finally, I can ejaculate my semen onto her face, yes!
>>
>>6081440
Seriously, this figure is incredibly generous considering how much heavier she looks in the show itself. This is how Dany SHOULD look in the show if Emilia would lose some weight.
>>
>>6081506
are you retarded?
>>
>>6081429
Daenerys is the worst fucking character in the books and the show, why anybody would want anything of her is beyond me.
>>
>>6082498
B L A C K L I G H T

L

A

C

K

L

I

G

H

T
>>
>>6081430
>>6081432
Clothes look like they're made of felt and the arms are just brown tubes. The actress's arms are much more fatty than that.
>>
>>6081430
>>6081432
what's with the elbow not being articulated but the wrist is? Ugh.
>>
>>6082530
haha oh wow
>>
>>6082498
go back to the cave
>>
>>6081429
I like it and I hate it at the same time. Her body has no texture at all and makes her look like a doll with a custom face. They shouldve used a better outfit or added more detail to the body.

Three Zero I need a Gregor for my Sandor. Pre or post zombie I dont care.
>>
>>6082530
Can't tell if this is bait, but the arms do have articulation. It's using a seamless body.
>>
>>6082530
How else would you swap the hands?
>>
>>6081429
I want to moterboat those fat ass titties
>>
>>6081440
>>6081506
Came here to post pretty much the same thing.

She's a little bit thicker than this. You can see it particularly in her arms. She's got a little pudge there.
>>
>>6081506
I much prefer her actual weight.
>>
>>6083165
You must be American. Your country is used to having your majority of females as unfit, overweight cows.
>>
>>6083171
Are you seriously being healthist in the current year of 2016?
>>
>>6083171
Low test beta confirmed
>>
>>6083171
you can keep your nasty ass skeletons
>>
face is great. seriously 1/6 fucks up female figures so i'm surprised they did it right
>>
>>6083171

You must be russian. Go fap to your gross anorexic fashion dolls.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.