[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toku General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 78

File: Amazon_Alpha.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon_Alpha.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Upcoming releases:
DX Gadget Gear Dual Beta - February
DX Maximum Mighty X Gashat - March
DX Pac Adventure - March
DX Family Stadium Gashat - March
DX Xevious Gashat - March
LVUR15 Fantasy Game - March
LVUR16 Simulation Game - March
DX Taiko no Tatsujin Gashat & Kamen Rider Genm DVD Set - April
Transform Controller DX Constellar Blaster - February
9 Form Transforming DX Kyu The Weapon - February
Kyu Ball Transporter DX Kyu Buckle - February
DX Kyu Ball Set 01 - February
Kyu Ball Combining 01, 03, 05, 07, 09 DX Kyuren-Oh - February
Kyu Ball Combining 02 DX Scorpio Voyager - February
Kyu Ball Combining 04 DX Libra Voyager - February
Kyu Ball Combining 06 DX Ophiuchus Voyager - February
Kyu Ball Combining 08 DX Aquila Voyager- February
Kyu Ball Combining DX Cockpit Set 01 - March
DX Kyu Ball Set 02 - March

December releases:
DX Dragon Knight Hunter Gashat - 12/03
LVUR08 Chanbara Game & Sports Game Set - 12/03
Mini-pla Cube Octopus & Zyuoh Cube Weapon EX - 12/06
Converge Kamen Rider 4 - 12/06
LVUR09 Combat Game - 12/10
SHF Amazon Alpha - 12/10
SHODO Kamen Rider VS4 - 12/13
Sodo Kamen Rider Ex-Aid STAGE2 - 12/13
Mini-pla SP03 Dodekaioh Clear ver. - 12/13
LVUR10 Hunter Game 12/17
DX Mighty Brothers XX Gashat - 12/23
DX Rider Gashat Case & Proto Gekitotsu Robot Gashat - 12/28
Tamashii Lab Science Special Search Party Super Gun - 12/29
SIC Drive Type Speed - 12/29
DX Dangerous Zombie Gashat & Bugster Buckle
DX Bugle Driver
Gashapon Sound Rider Gashat 01
RAH Old Rider 1 Ultimate Ultimate Edition

December exclusives:
Ganma Eyecon Set Final - 12/09
Mini-pla Wild Tousai King Set Premium Bandai Limited - 12/10
SHF Ghost Grateful Soul - 12/15
SHF Shinkocchou Seihou N Daguva Zeba - 12/22
SHMA Godzilla (1995) Ultimate Burning ver. - 12/22
SHF Amazon Alpha Amazon Limited ver.
DX Onari Ganma Eyecon
High Proportion Collection EX Byakko Shinken

Everything else
http://pastebin.com/gCXXR8R6

Last thread
>>6057821
>>
So what does everyone have on pre-order? and what are you hoping to get from santa?
>>
>>6075644
that doesnt show anything suggesting it comes with a bugvisor

someone who can read runes tell me if it does?
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1017x688px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1017x688px
>>6075849
Gashat and Belt in blue.

Gashat and Belt + Bugvisor in red.

I don't know Japanese but it was pretty self explanatory.
>>
>Making threads way too early again

Oh joy.
>>
First time I got an Ultra-Act I ended up with loose as fuck Ultraman. Got put off Ultra-act line permanently.

Just gave SHF Ultraman a shot and it came loose as fuck too. Ultraman is one of my fav toku shows ever but this is really too much to put up with. None of my Kamen Rider SHFs ever came defective so this is really shitty. Wtf Bandai.
>>
>>6075932
I'm glad that out of all my Ultra-acts, only two had looseness issues. And they were known to have qc issues too (Ultraman 2.0, Father of Ultra).

I don't know how Bandai in general fucks up their basic QC so hard, despite being a multi-billion dollar company.
>>
>>6075870
>Because having a thread nobody sees on page 9 cause spergs need to finish it before a new one can be made is better
>>
>>6075980
But it is.

There's literally less shitposting when the thread isn't being bumped to the first page and everyone who wants to post here will have no trouble finding it.

On a board this slow the thread is usually Autosaging for about a week before falling off anyway, and no one has a problem with that.
>>
>>6075980
You should head back to /krg/. We don't need threads made at page 6 here at all.
>>
>>6075962

I have renewal Black RX, Black, Bio, Robo, ZO and those, other than paint misaligning a tiny little bit, the joints and such are all great. Funny enough, it's the most obscure one with the finest thin details, ZO, that has the best QC out of them all.

It's baffling how a figure like ULTRAMAN, and releasing it as an anniversary event, marketing it as the best iteration of it at this scale, gets QC issues. It's really annoying. I'm glad I didn't put down the money for Shin Godzilla SHM either, since that turned out to have defective paint. I really don't get how obscure releases have great QC then these big event ones get problematic QC.

The store I got it from was nice enough to let me come back and trade it for another one. He had 2 left in stock and turns out both those two also had issues in diff parts. Mine was loose on right arm and left hip. The other one was loose in the neck and right. The one he opened for display in-store actually had the best QC and he let me have it, while I trade in the one I bought. I'm lucky that way but this definitely put me off SHF. Luckily the only way I'd be tempted by a new SHF release is if they do SHFSS Black and Black RX, which seems like a line less plagued with QC problems.
>>
>>6075989
Well, if it makes you feel any different, I hear Baltan and Zetton don't have shit QC problems.

I've had some of the worst qc issues with my Kamen Rider stuff because of those pull-down hips they sometimes use (where the ball-joint has a 'grid'), ends up making the leg move very wonky if it's slightly mismolded.

The KR stuff isn't the only ones that have them, as I think the Garo stuff had them too, but I know for sure they stopped doing it with the Ultra-act line very long ago.
>>
>>6075989

I will say this though, the sculpt is much better hands on outside of the box. Articulation on this is a lot more limited for me compared to the Ultra-Act, it can't get as deep of an ab crunch for his wrestling stance.

It does look a lot better standing next to my showa riders due to the scale. It's an ok trade-off between articulation and the improved sculpt, if the QC weren't shit for me on both the Ultra-Act and SHF Ultraman. My only question is... why not do this the first time before you pumped out so many Ultramen figures, Bandai?
>>
>>6076012

I'm not going to risk Baltan or Zetton. My fav kaijus from Ultraman are actually Gomora and Bemular, so if those get released as SHF or SHM, I'll risk it but otherwise... I'm good for now, going to stay off SHF for a while. especially after hearing your end for KR stuff, I guess I just got lucky. I was just planning to get SHF Shin and J to round off my fav KRs when I was a kid, since I already have the SICs of those.
>>
>>6076022
>especially after hearing your end for KR stuff, I guess I just got lucky.
It doesn't happen too often thankfully (the majority of my figures don't have it), but damn does it suck spending ~6500y and having to sell it off at a terrible loss because the hips got fucked hard.

I'd be excited for SHF Gomora, but I don't know. I prefer the Heisei suit over the Showa, and while I don't mind that it's gonna be smaller than my Ultra-acts and SHMA, I would have liked a nice Ultraman X figure to go along with him...

I kind of want Figuarts Shin, I think he's cute in a way.
>>
>Geki Tohja, Geki Wolf, SaiDaiOh and Geki Fire all shipped out
>Got them with EMS so I'll have them before Christmas

I can't wait. What toku stuff did you buy yourself for Christmas, /toy/?
>>
>>6076026

It does suck. I honestly am paying around that much for SICs that aren't bike sets and some twin packs I really had wanted are even discounted at 4500y. I snatched a Henshin Ninja Arashi for that much and am currently looking for a KR X set. Those are old figures and I haven't had any QC problems with them. It does suck to be paying around the same amount and feeling like I'm risking QC for the same price on SHFs...

I'm up for heisei or showa Gomora or Bemular. Baltan was released under SHF right? I also forgot if SHM and SHF displays roughly well with each other or not.
>>
>>6076029

other than Alpha Amazon shf, none, ended up buying gunpla this year because I haven't liked any of the suits from the recent shows.
>>
File: 1468283475772.jpg (24KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1468283475772.jpg
24KB, 311x304px
>>6075855
>>6075849

nope, just talked it over with a friend. they said, it says in the picture that the belt and visor are sold separately

that picture in the red is just what it looks like when it's all set up.

sorry bros
>>
>>6076314
Is your friend retarded? They're both different items. One is the buckle with Dangerous Zombie, the other is the Bugvisor, buckle and Dangerous Zombie in a set.

You don't even need to know Japanese to get that, they're both listed as different products on the page.
>>
How is the Ultraman(Hayata) figuarts?
Some of my local shops are selling for cheap and I've had a bad experience with the first Ultra-Act.
>>
>>6076397
Some qc issues (mainly looseness), doesn't have as many accessories nor poseability as the Renewal Ultra-act. I also think the hip design is pretty ugly but that's just me.
>>
>>6075855
Is there a preorder date for the Bugle Driver yet or am I being the slowest of pokes?
>>
>>6076412
Nope, nothing yet. It's not even up on the main Bandai page, yet it supposedly comes out this month. I imagine it will be a Gekitotsu Robots situation again, it won't go up until two days before release.
>>
>>6076412
>>6076415
Disclosure date is 12/26. One site was posted in the last thread had a page, but it's gone now. Probably because it wasn't supposed to before that date.
>>
File: GOODS-00126508.jpg (54KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00126508.jpg
54KB, 560x560px
Man I will be sad if we don't get some more 90s Sentai from this.
>>
>>6076397

I'm the anon who had a bad exp with Ultra-Act Ultraman renewal. Just got my SHF today, literally had to rush back to the store to convince the toyshop owner this was a defective product, he let me swap with his other stock after checking the new ones.

I'd recommend buying it through a shop who is good with this kind of thing, if possible. It is a gorgeous sculpt, once taken out of the box and it's making my shf black renewal honestly look like shit... but the QC issue with loose joints is very real. Shop owner let me open 3 other shf Ultraman and 2 out of the 3 were all loose in different parts. It's really fucking baffling.
>>
>>6076314
>>6076333
Just weighing in, they're clearly two different sets. Prices and UPCs are different, they're sold so that you don't have to purchase a second of something you already own, but you also don't have to struggle to find an older toy just to make the second belt.
>>
>>6076314
Your friend is an idiot.
>>
File: Trident.jpg (953KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
Trident.jpg
953KB, 1032x774px
BBTS finally sent me my Trident stages. Turned out better than I thought.
>>
>>6076719

>Ghost floating

Oh, right. I forgot he was supposed to be able to do that.
>>
>>6076467
How are the Sentai Mini-pla/Super Mini-pla?
I want to pick this up because it tickles my nostalgia penis
These are around 4 inches right?
>>
>>6076844
Mini-pla of regular mechs are around 15cm. Something like Go-Buster Ace is shorter.

They pose great and have lots of molded details. Stickers aside, my Mini-pla have become incredible tight since they're entirely ABS.
>>
>>6076804
So did Toei.
>>
>>6076877
That's good to hear. Glad I put an order in. I was bit worried about the posability since I couldn't find a decent video review of past miniplas
>>
File: 20140417222853.jpg (246KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
20140417222853.jpg
246KB, 600x450px
>>6076943
They're very posable. But they're just blocks of color without paint or STICKERS. They can be harder to paint than Gunpla since they're not in as many pieces and have lots of small molded details.
>>
>>6076928
Apparently there was a backlash from parents saying him being able to float was too scary.
>>
>>6076965
That's fucking retarded.
This is literally why we can't have nice things.
Imagine if something like Kuuga or Agito aired today.
>>
>>6077066

Amazons was a premium thing and the TV airing was censored. It's no worse than Kuuga or Agito content wise.
>>
>>6076965
Really? I Legit thought they had just run out of special effect money for that. That sucks, him being able to float around was actually something interesting, same with the rest of his actual ghost powers.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-04-12h18m38s667.png (220KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-04-12h18m38s667.png
220KB, 640x384px
>>6076965
>Ghost got Hibiki'ed
kek
>>
File: IMG0141.jpg (976KB, 1435x1402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0141.jpg
976KB, 1435x1402px
>>6076719
Trident Stages are the best
>>
>>6077142
Ghost got a lot of things, which is a shame because I like the concept.
>>
>>6077149
Do you live in the woods? It must be cozy.
>>
>>6077110
Yeah but amazons was never meant to be aimed at the same demographic of children that the "mainline" rider shows are.
>>
>>6077208

I was all excited for the concept and theme until I saw the designs and saw the first few episodes. I couldn't stand it... at all.
>>
Just got my Stage2 and Shodo vs4 candy toys
Couple of gripes starting with Stage2:
>Only 2 Level 1 bodies despite 3 characters in the set. Really hope there are 2 Ghost Level1 bodies in Stage4 so Genm can have a body
>Snipe's accessory set was missing a ball socket in the head, meaning I had to open the spare. However, given that if you want both a Level1 eyes-open face and a Level2 eyes-closed face you need two anyways, not terrible.
>Amazon does not have an openable mouth, but may be able to modify it.
>Had to open 2 RXs because the first one either had a flaw in the neck I didn't see or I straight-up hamhanded it and the balljoint tore.

Case sets for both are doubles all the way except for single sets of Shocker Riders, for those curious. This means you need 3 boxes of Shodo if you want all 6 Shocker Riders. I'm not sure why Ichigo's in this set twice, frankly, but at the same time, not surprised.
>>
File: CzonKWgUUAE5MeS.jpg (324KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzonKWgUUAE5MeS.jpg
324KB, 900x1200px
>>6077268
>tfw you're not in Japan and can't just buy these figures along with your groceries
>>
File: KamenRiderForever.jpg (172KB, 985x1198px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderForever.jpg
172KB, 985x1198px
>>6077211
It is. I'm waiting for it to be less muddy to take more pics though.
>>
>>6077284
Imagine them being in the candy isles of American grocers. Kids will probably buy them thinking they are candy and swallow them whole.
>>
I'm honestly shocked Mighty Brothers XX didn't leak out at all.

Like, the other Gashats got stolen a month before release, yet no chinese dude has stolen and done a video for MBXX yet
>>
>>6077474
Probably made in a different factory.

>>6076965
[citation needed], this has all the markings of fanwank.

>>6076412
Is Bugle the official romanization? Because Buggle is much more accurate to the katakana.
>>
>>6076965
gonna need a source on that friend
>>
>>6077501
Probably. Considering, you know, Bugsters and it's made from the Bugvisor.

Also the kana for Bugle would probably be ”ビュガル”
>>
>>6077268
>Only 2 Level 1 bodies despite 3 characters in the set. Really hope there are 2 Ghost Level1 bodies in Stage4 so Genm can have a body
Stage1 came with 3 Level 1 bodies, so if you keep them all there's enough.

>Snipe's accessory set was missing a ball socket in the head, meaning I had to open the spare. However, given that if you want both a Level1 eyes-open face and a Level2 eyes-closed face you need two anyways, not terrible.

>Had to open 2 RXs because the first one either had a flaw in the neck I didn't see or I straight-up hamhanded it and the balljoint tore.
That sucks. For me, one of Stronger's feet was fused and I broke it before realizing it was fused. So of the 2 Stronger variants, I only have one left leg. It sadly happens now and then.

>Amazon does not have an openable mouth, but may be able to modify it.
It would've been nice, but I wasn't expecting it at this scale or price.

>Case sets for both are doubles all the way except for single sets of Shocker Riders, for those curious. This means you need 3 boxes of Shodo if you want all 6 Shocker Riders. I'm not sure why Ichigo's in this set twice, frankly, but at the same time, not surprised.
I'm okay with and not okay with this. On the one hand, it'd be nice to have 6 Shocker Riders, on the other hand, I'm sort of sick of this mold and don't really want that many of it.
>>
File: Dangerous Zombie.jpg (86KB, 780x527px) Image search: [Google]
Dangerous Zombie.jpg
86KB, 780x527px
Figuarts when
>>
>>6077602
Kamen Ex-aid FangJoker
>>
>>6077602

I really want Figuarts of every level 3 and I haven't even bought them since W

Really hope they don't stop a third of the way through the series this time
>>
>>6077268
Moonspeak reviews of SODO stage 2
https://youtu.be/XdRpIN8AxqQ
https://youtu.be/Mq3qhaCKkLY
https://youtu.be/eveSHQi1FK0

These figures are really tempting me back into collecting candy toys. Stopped collecting them years ago because of how annoying it is for someone outside Japan to obtain them.
>>
>>6077636
If this series keeps up the pace it's going at it might get the Gaim treatment of a year full of exclusives to shore up all the different forms this time, instead of all the extra riders like it was for Gaim.
>>
>>6077602
this is so fucking cool goddamn
>>
>>6077670
Yeah, despite my gripes, I'd definitely suggest them.
>>6077559
>Stage1 has 3 Level1 bodies
I'll have to hunt around then for where I stashed that set.
>Amazon mouth
I was hoping at least for a 'mouth open' mold as a secret, but thankfully he's 2 per case and the plastic in the head's flexible enough that it won't take me much to 'correct' this myself.
>Too many Kamen Rider Ichigo mold reuses
Definitely feel the same way, though it wouldn't burn quite as much if it either didn't take more than one slot per character or hadn't been Ichigo, who has been in 3 out of 4 waves(Thankfully soon 3 out of 5). Hopefully this wave'll be the last for a while.
>>
File: Jesus fuck why.jpg (95KB, 857x575px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus fuck why.jpg
95KB, 857x575px
You boys ready for February?
>>
>>6077776
>not one thing I give a damn about.
looks like my wallet is off life support that month.
>>
>>6077782
Near enough the same here as well. I don't like the Kyu toys, so I won't be getting any of them and I'll only be getting the gashat dual gear beta for Kancolle Rider form.

I love it when a ton of stuff drops but I only care about one thing.
>>
>>6077776
>Fourze Gashat
>Gaim Gashat
>Drive Gashat

Oh Yes.

>Wizard Gashat

Well i guess i may as well؟

Also is the Burger Gashat a promo or actual release? I don't remember if that was cleared up before. I'm not bothering getting all of the Gashats but if that one isn't too much of a hassle to get it'd be a neat one to have, i reckon.
>>
File: hmmdx6088wpeyfsefbcz.png (526KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hmmdx6088wpeyfsefbcz.png
526KB, 800x450px
Any of you had paint errors with the Monsterarts Shin Godzilla? The overall paint job is nice, but there are white spots in some places, specially the lower jaw.
>>
>>6077602

>shattered visor
>broken, empty HP gauge
>matte black instead of the gloss on Genm's normal suit
>no Lv 1 face on the back

It's the little things.
>>
>>6077776
I have none of the gimmick figures so far but I've been so tempted, I am totally buying the Zombie figure. That design is just so good.
>>
>>6077793
Actual release. It's in the toy catalogs meaning it will be retail.
>>
File: bugle_1.jpg (19KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
bugle_1.jpg
19KB, 600x339px
>>6077501
>>6077509
The name is a play on the word buckle. I'd go with buggle, since bugle is a word already; it encourages people to pronounce it incorrectly and miss the point entirely
>>
>>6077602
soon, exclusive
>>
>>6078324
By this threads logic, literally everything outside the main 3 will be exclusive.
>>
>>6077776
No.
>>
>>6078443

That's the way it usually works.
>>
File: 1481783631323.jpg (67KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481783631323.jpg
67KB, 1024x576px
>>6078443
>By this threads logic

How new are you?
>>
>>6078641
Well the Drive mainline got Wild, Machine Chaser, Deadheat, and Gold Drive, and Ghost got Boost.

Depending on how well the first few Figuarts sell, I think it's not too outlandish to believe that Zombie GENM might be graced with a retail release. Though if this year's main figures flop as hard as Ghost's did, kiss that chance goodbye.
>>
>>6078905
Wild, Dead Heat and pretty much everything Ghost shelfwarmed really hard though, so i'd doubt they'd take the risk of releasing so many various forms as generals in the future since there seems so little interest in them.

I think Ex-Aid might do alright, the beginning set sold out pretty much everywhere and only the individual releases are left, which on one hand i consider to be pretty over saturating but i guess it'll also help balance out the aftermarket prices if the show keeps going like this.

Gold Drive though was purely an afterthought because of how popular the character ended up becoming, and i think it actually sold alright. I could see Zombie Gemn maybe getting the same treatment far down the line.
>>
>>6078905
No one bought Wild, or Deadheat
>>
>>6077951
i hear it's not a great release, but you're better off asking in the godzilla general
>>
>Playmobile has done figures of Bandora, Periperichaun, Toppobatto and Bookback. All in a similar scale.
>Bandai hasn't even touched these characters at all.
What's your excuse Toku fags.
>>
Anyone here have the Amazon riders released so far? Can you take some pics?
>>
>>6078970
>Periperichaun
do you mean baboo?
>>
>>6078970
GoBusters and Akibarangers both bombed, and when the US had the chance to save sentai figuarts by buying power rangers the fans refused to touch it at market price.
>>
>>6078985
Periperichaun was renamed Finster in Ranger.
Toppobatto was Baboo
Bookback is Squat.
Griffonizer was Goldar
Lami was turned into Scorpina
Great Satan was Lokar.
>>
OOO figuarts is due for a renewal next year right?
>>
>>6078994
It's after Faiz, so yeah it should be the second main rider SSSHF release next year.
>>
>>6078994
It goes Faiz > Kiva > OOO if prior release schedules are to be believed. Of course I'm also assuming that SS Kiva Form Kiva has any chance of actually being released, taking Emperor Form's place in the lineup.
>they actually make SS Kiva Emperor before Kiva Form
Kill me now.
>>
>>6078997
I'm fairly new to collecting Figuarts.
How many new releases tend to come out in a year?
>>
>>6078970
They're even gonna do the Bandora Palace moon base next year...

Also, It's Imaginext. Not Playmobil.
>>
>>6079016
Holy fuck, they're doing Bandora's Palace?
>>
>>6079003
Generally there's two SSSHF main rider releases, like Decade and W this yeah and Hibiki and Kuuga last year, with a few others sprinkled throughout the year.

Though we know they're working on Ichigo so we dunno if he'll replace a Heisei main rider next year or if they're keeping the same pace with them.
>>
>>6079003
>>6079023
Kabuto & Hibiki in 2014, Kuuga & Agito in 2015, and Decade & W in 2016. Ichigo will probably end up taking the spring spot that Kabuto/Kuuga/Decade had, and we'll get a look at the fall figure (probably Faiz) later in the spring as well.
>>
>>6079021
The guy in charge gave one of those "well now that you mention it..." positive non-answers in reply to someone's question.
>>
>>6078443
Gord Drive says hi.
>>
>>6079038
So does KR Chaser
>>
>>6078970
pics of Toppobatto/Bookback, you bastard.
>>
Can someone give me a reason why all of the Figuarts Fourze stuff is dirt cheap? Isn't the show supposed to be popular?
>>
>>6079358
It's popular, but the Figuarts a pretty old and dated at this point. He also came out during the huge boom of Figuarts so they really overproduced the Fourze toyline, so nothing is rare either.
>>
anyone know when Dangerous Zombie will be up for pre-order?
>>
>>6079408
After the 26th.
>>
>>6079377
Is it worth waiting a couple years for a Fourze renewal?
Same with Wizard.
>>
>>6079497
For the price Fourze goes for there's nothing wrong getting him right now if you don't mind having two, he definitely holds up as a great figure on his own if you want a Fourze.

Wizard on the other hand shouldn't be touched with a ten foot pole, it was a completely botched line and an entire season's worth of some of the worst figuarts ever released.
>>
I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up, but P-Bandai is doing a survey for overseas visitors. Could potentially lead to them officially exporting rider shit.

https://p-bandai.jp/enquete/1000004100_outline/
>>
>>6079077
There's a video/photo of his English VA holding a proto figure from PMC 2016 somewhere.
>>
>>6079616
>country
>Indonesia isn't there
Why?
We have just as many toku weebs as the next southeast asia trash country.
>>
>>6079676
blame your shitty countrymen and their credit card fraud bullshit
>>
>>6079616
That would be nice. Hopefully there wouldn't be any markup on the stuff.
>>
>>6079676
well, if our toku weebs can proclaim their love as loudly as Star Wars fans, maybe they'd pay a bit of attention.

funny thing is, they've never pumped the Kamen Rider Black license when the whole fucking country grew up on it as their fav rider and Tetsuo Kurata himself even showed up here just to charge people for pictures with him.
>>
>>6079676

to be honest though, there is no way they don't know Indonesia, if someone here has the exclusive license to bring in SHF from them (one of the big hobby toy store chain does own the exclusive license, won't mention which one it is). Now the other side that I don't know is how many of them actually gets sold quick and fast.
>>
>>6079616
>Would you purchase Premium Bandai products directly from overseas if they could be purchased?
Please bandai, this is all we need more than anything
>>
File: thanks google.png (17KB, 905x416px) Image search: [Google]
thanks google.png
17KB, 905x416px
>>6078991
I don't even know.
>>
>>6079864
I think he means Totpat
>>
File: 1000108565_1.jpg (22KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000108565_1.jpg
22KB, 560x560px
>>
File: 1000108565_4.jpg (25KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000108565_4.jpg
25KB, 560x560px
>>6079961
>>
File: 1000108565_6.jpg (25KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000108565_6.jpg
25KB, 560x560px
>>6079962
>>
File: 1000108565_8.jpg (20KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000108565_8.jpg
20KB, 560x560px
>>6079964
>>
>>6079961
Can anyone tell if that's the DX mold or the CS?
>>
>>6079994
Judging by the size of the cards and pass, DX. Unless they're just bigger as well.
>>
Premium Bandai is doing a survey for overseas fans.
https://p-bandai.jp/enquete/1000004100_outline/
They want to know if you're interested in buying their shit directly.
>>
>>6080033
Already posted here, but the more it gets posted the better. We need more people to show interest in it due to it potentially getting us exactly what we want.
>>
File: iMAGINEXT.png (760KB, 855x399px) Image search: [Google]
iMAGINEXT.png
760KB, 855x399px
>>6079077
They also have Terror Toad, Zedd Putty, and possible plans for a Scorpina.
>>
File: Imaginex.png (675KB, 849x447px) Image search: [Google]
Imaginex.png
675KB, 849x447px
>>6080135
>>
Think Japan will make minipla of the movie zord?
>>
>>6080141
no.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 610x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 610x871px
>>6080159
>>
File: whywhywhy.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
whywhywhy.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>6080166
>>
>>6080141
Fuck no
>>
>>6080166
I don't get what you're trying to imply with this.
>>
>>6080166
>ayiyi lmao
>>
>>6080182
I dunno either Im just high as fuck right now
>>
>>6080135
>Squat and Finster are fucking the same size as Goldar.
>>
>>6080186
Ah alright then.
>>
>>6080186
>high
>likes nostalgia bait movies
you are the target audience for this shit
>>
>>6079994
It says complete improvement of the DX mold. Seems more like it's just new but the same size. Despite being called Modification, the Hyper Zecter and Faiz Gear were new molds.
>>
>>6080187
Imaginext figures don't have scale. They're for toddlers. They're all the same size.
>>
File: 1000110828_3.jpg (74KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000110828_3.jpg
74KB, 1200x1200px
>>6079961
Since it's up it's probably good to get a single post going
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000108565/

50 sounds, Teddy and Deneb voice lines. It won't interlock with the existing K-Taros

The item it's sitting on also has a listing
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110828/

1,998 jpy, looks to be a simple solution for displaying belts.
>>
>>6080338
>http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110828/
That's really not too bad, and it's neat how they can stack.

Now comes the question of just how many do i get...
>>
>>6079518
So I should get Fourze on Amazon now?

I'll wait for OOO and Wizard renewals.
>>
>>6080393
Depends, what's it going for on Amazon? If you don't mind it being second hand/opened then you should be able to find one going to 2k or so on Mandarake.

And good choice, both of those original Figuarts were seriously botched releases. It's quite a miracle that Fourze came out so good as it did even though it was released right between the two of them.
>>
>>6080400
Fourze is $22 new on Amazon. And I'd much prefer a new one.

And I'll get Gaim after that probably.
But man, Drive is expensive on Amazon.
>>
>>6079670

I'm pretty sure its in the imaginext thread over at rangerboard.
>>
>>6080135

heh. Never mind.

I wish people were as nostalgic about all the Power Ranger stuff so there'd be more love for later seasons, especially the villains which are usually the visual standouts.
>>
Anyone else wrap a strip of duct tape or something around the belt strap of the Gamer Driver to prevent the Slot Holder from totally fucking up the rubber? Seems like an oversight on Bandai's part, because the belt strap gets completely scratched and scraped if you're not careful.
>>
File: DSCF6095.jpg (566KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF6095.jpg
566KB, 2048x1536px
>>6080338
Center cover is diecast as well.

CSM blog showed off some pictures of the display that I found pretty neat
>>
File: DSCF6115.jpg (582KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF6115.jpg
582KB, 2048x1536px
>>6081125
>>
File: DSCF6099.jpg (659KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF6099.jpg
659KB, 2048x1536px
>>6081126
These two clash, but two from the same show might like nice together.
>>
>>6080338
I wish they would do something like a three pack for $50. The only thing that makes this desirable for me is the prospect of saving shelf space by stacking belts on top of each other.
>>
god damnit... Heart Roidmude is going to be a limited release isn't he... Why even make limited release SICs anymore?
>>
>>6081343
I get it if Heart roidmude is a limited release... but to even make Mashin Chaser limited release is just... dumb.
>>
File: 1000110188_5.jpg (387KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000110188_5.jpg
387KB, 1200x1200px
>>6081343
Limited release is better for them because they won't end up with huge amounts of stock for figures that don't sell.
>>
>>6081347
>but to even make Mashin Chaser limited release is just... dumb.

This one makes more sense than most to me. His design is mostly unchanged for his SIC release. It might have been seen as skippable to some people.
>>
File: 1000110322_1.jpg (489KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000110322_1.jpg
489KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1000110325_4.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000110325_4.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1000110325_10.jpg (362KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000110325_10.jpg
362KB, 1200x1200px
>>6081372
>>
File: 1000110323_4.jpg (422KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000110323_4.jpg
422KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>6081372
getting a rerelease?
>>
>>6081405
Should have clarified. There's a pack with him and the bike, the bike solo, and a Type G release. No solo re-release for Gavan though.
>>
>>6081375

Did Gavan ever actually properly ride his bike or did he always just surf on top?
>>
Stupid question here,

Having trouble making an account for Mandarake
They're required to sign up yet won't let me add a "Prefecture" or a "Municipality"
And it says my phone number is not the right format
>>
>>6081511
Prefecture only matters if you tell it your country is Japan or whatever
Phone numbers need international codes, like US numbers are preceded by a +1
>>
>>6081126
That's actually a pretty neat display.
>>
>>6081515
I thought I did add a 1 before it. It looks like it might want 12 digits
Also how do I tell them my country isnt Japan? I dont see the option
>>
>>6080338
>The item it's sitting on also has a listing
>http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110828/

Shit, that would've been something for my christmas wish list.

So it holds 1 belt, and can be stacked to hold 2?
>>
File: 20161221_doragon_06.jpg (131KB, 712x513px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_doragon_06.jpg
131KB, 712x513px
Mashin Chaser, 9180 jpy
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110188/

Type G Gavan, 6480 jpy
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110323/
Gavan & Saibarian set, 13500 jpy
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110325/
Saibarian, 7020 jpy
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110324/

Zyuranger buckle, 10584 jpy
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110702/
Tamashii Labs Zyusouken, 13500 jpy
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000110322/

>>6081818
Images I grabbed were from the csm blog, http://www.b-boys.jp/csm/blog/
Each one holds 1 belt. You could probably stack higher than 2 but I'm not sure how stable that would be or how it would look.
>>
>>6081261
I agree, getting one of these is probably going to be annoying enough.
>>
Mighty Brothers XX Gashat up for reviews already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOlnXbUynPQ
>>
>>6082239
Shame about the mirror and lights. They could have handled that so much better. Everything else is good
>>
File: 9634679d.jpg (237KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
9634679d.jpg
237KB, 1000x900px
>>6081378
http://blog.livedoor.jp/shfiguarts/archives/1063039638.html
>>
>>6081427
To clarify even more: the 3 releases are Type G Space Squad ver., the bike alone and the bike + original Gavan renewal. So all 3 are new items.
>>
>>6082427
>>6082482

fuck me they're going to renew Kamen Rider Black this way too aren't they... Seriously Bandai, 2013 was recent enough for you to have known better how to do it as well as the 2017 ver.
>>
>>6082482
Yeah, the images go up hours before the pages do so at the time all I was going by were the banners and the pictures. I made an even bigger mistake in the figuarts page, there's a figure with 3 sets of heads and accessories but only 1 body that I told people was a 3 pack of figures.
>>
File: 439164.jpg (71KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
439164.jpg
71KB, 600x461px
>>6082509
Maybe they'll pack the LED stuff into a new Black instead of an SS one.
>>
>>6082427
You know what. Fuck yes. This is probably the SHSS I'm most hype for. I've been wanting a Gavan since I watch the show last year, and the old ones are a bit pricy.
>>
>>6082239
>It has an on/off switch

Fantastic, I hate having to keep the plastic tabs on the other gashats.
>>
>>6082537
>SHSS
While it's a renewal like Black's was, it isn't part of the Shinkocchou Seihou line. The skeleton/muscle design they do there is more detailed.
>>
>>6082543
My mistake. I figured at this point any renewal these days would just be a SS.

Actually, I kind of have mixed feelings about Black's renewal. To the point that I ended up also picking up the original Black SHF.
>>
>>6082549
Ichigo was the first Showa one we've gotten, not a surprise but who knows if the others will follow

Would you mind expanding on your issues with Black? I haven't gotten one myself
>>
File: Black Sun.jpg (170KB, 397x613px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.jpg
170KB, 397x613px
>>6082559
The sculpt and articulation is great. I just really don't like the shoulder pads. The way the shoulder pads are done on Shadow Moon are pretty much perfect, IMO. But to give Black the range of motion it has, there is a weird gap for the thin peg connect the arm to the shoulder that the shoulder pad doesn't hide well. I'm also super fucking paranoid about the thin antennae.

The original Black has this... almost manga-like look to him. While more toyateic, he's got this wiry look that I can see it being a manga intrepretation. It's kind of funny, since Ishinomori's manga design for Black is more buglike and was used as inspiration for the SIC version of Black. Also, the original version has soft rubber antennae, so there is practically no danger if this figure breaking from an accidental fall or some Black Action.
>>
>>6082562
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I get around to picking up Black. Will have to decide which looks better to me.
>>
File: DSCN0025[1].jpg (409KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0025[1].jpg
409KB, 1152x864px
>>6082581
Don't get Me wrong, both versions are pretty good. If you are going for more of a display option, then the renewal is perfectly fine. If you want some Black Action on your desk, then go for the original.

Also, I highly recommend Shadow Moon, he's easily My favorite SHF. The differences between the two are minor, but again I prefer the original (he's thinner and his boots look better than the renewal version).
>>
>>6082590
Yeah, the cheap prices made them both really tempting. I haven't seen Black yet though so I held off.
>>
File: 918iAb69W3L._SL1461_.jpg (601KB, 1273x1461px) Image search: [Google]
918iAb69W3L._SL1461_.jpg
601KB, 1273x1461px
>>6082559

That other anon explained the shoulders well. Another thing I find off about SHF Black renewal is the fact that his chest and torso are thin and slightly elongated. If you have Shadowmoon renewal, you'll notice his torso is actually wider. The main diff in how Black felt compared to other showa riders were actually his shoulder pads and his wider top torso, that sliiiightly squat look really adds a lot. The long neck on the SHF renewal Black doesn't really help either. You'll also notice that Shadowmoon SHF actually has a neck that gets slightly wider near the base and is shorter.

Everything else on the SHF renewal is great, even the helmet likeness is very much improved. It sucks because Black is still an iconic rider and very popular in a lot of regions. It's strange that Shadowmoon would get a SHF that is a near home run on every account, proportions and sculpt while Black is kind of... halfway there.
>>
>>6082581

oh as for old Black SHF and renewal, there's no question, the old one is a piece of shit. I wouldn't even buy a single SHF back then, the line was just atrocious as far as sculpts and likenesses go.
>>
>>6080338
it's a fucking bucket.
go to a dollr store and get as many as you need
>>
>>6082618
Aw shit, I was actually thinking what I could use to simulate that. Can't believe I didn't think of buckets. Nice.
>>
>>6082537
>SHSS

Souchaku Henshin Shinkocchou Seihou?
>>
Not exactly toku but I'm not making a new thread for this
>from uk
>buy sailor moon moonstick from amiami for 54 bongs
>EMS
>30 bongs for shipping putting it at 84
>parcelforce letter comes
>another 30 for import and clearance
Fuck sake. Am I just picking the wrong shipping because this always happens.
>>
>>6082996
Kind of but not really. Parcelforce are just over-enthusiastic with their charges. Some stuff gets through just fine with EMS over the limit, but they love throwing charges at nearly everything they can, especially near Christmas.

I'm also from the UK and with Amiami I use Airmail. It's a lot cheaper than EMS, and despite saying it takes 8 - 10 days, everything I've ordered using it has arrived within 6 days. Plus Royal Mail let a hell of a lot more through without charges, and if you do get a charge, they're much cheaper than Parcelforce are.
>>
>>6083001
They've included the cost of shipping in the VAT , so instead of it being 10 quid, it's 16, think there is any point in raising that?
>>
>>6083009
You could try saying you've already paid shipping VAT when you checked out. I know some places offer that option.
>>
File: ShockerRidersAreBack.jpg (389KB, 1049x960px) Image search: [Google]
ShockerRidersAreBack.jpg
389KB, 1049x960px
>Gets ShodoVS wave 4
>There's only 2 Shocker Riders per case
>Have also been buying SO-DO
I can fix this!
>>
>>6083063
Those figures look so good. Why must buying candy toys as a westerner be such a gigantic pain in the ass?
>>
>>6083071
I don't have that much trouble with candy toys. It's mainly just the ShodoVS case assortments that's been wacky. The main line candy toys like SO-DO and Arms Action tend to pack things more evenly (but not always).

Honestly, I find Figuarts and the gimmick lines far more of a pain to collect since a lot of them, usually ones I want the most, are exclusives.
>>
>>6083250
I'm just not willing to put in the effort to sell off all the extras. I dream of a day when I can just add one of each figure to my cart on HLJ.
>>
For those of you who have ordered from HLJ:
Do the Gamer Drivers come with Ex-Aid eyecons through them?
Also, is the Proto MAX Gashat a possibility as well with the Gamer Driver or is that DX Weapons only?
>>
File: DSCN1307.jpg (651KB, 1360x1360px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1307.jpg
651KB, 1360x1360px
Another Showa Rider Exclusive item down.

This leaves just...both Apollo Geists, the Shocker Combatman packs (which desu I'm not even sure are worth the effort/money), Stronger's powered up form...Tackle...and the movie Riders I guess but I'm still on the fence about the 90's stuff.

Regular Apollo Geist and Stronger's power-up form aren't that expensive and I'm hoping Tackle might get a re-release down the line with her bike, which really only leaves me with Reborn Geist as the expensive one to worry about.
>>
>>
>>6083404
>>
File: Kamen.Rider.Series.full.1138661.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen.Rider.Series.full.1138661.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
>>6083392
Honestly despite being a nothing Rider, ZO is one of my favorite figuarts. So I can recommend him.
I'm on the fence about Shin myself, but will probably get J if I could for under 50$.
>>
>>6083405
That is one sad second tray.
>>
>>6083427
Really, I'd been fine if he had one set of hands and a snowy backdrop
>>
>>6083430
Daguva does really only need fists and "fuck you I'll set you on fire too you crazy linto bastard" hands.
>>
File: 1000111172_1.jpg (82KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1000111172_1.jpg
82KB, 560x560px
If anyone was interested in the Ultimate Luminous figures, p-bandai has Ultraman Orb up.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000111172/
>>
>>6083369
HLJ had both promotions. HLJ seemed to only give the proto max it to people who bought the gamer driver + holder set, when it was supposed to be for the gamer driver and dx weapons.

Though most stores seemed to get next to none proto gashats, looking at the current after market prices. I ordered a DX weapon from amiami on the start date of the campaign and didn't get shit.
>>
>>6083468
Thanks. Friend bought me a Gamer Driver and I'm just wondering what I'm getting so I can sell off hopefully for stuff I actually want.
(I don't want the Eyecon, basically, but who knows.
>>
>>6083472
You'll probably get the eyecon, once they got their restock of the driver they also got more eyecons.
>>
>>6083476
Thanks!
Sure hope so.
Another question
do you guys prefer finishing a collection or adding to a few at once?
I ask because I have Christmas money and I can afford two "carts".
The rest of the shift cars I need (wild, technic, pit crew set, and type tridoron), and then the gashats for snipe, brave, and Lazer.

The other option would be:
All 10 gashats and then just type wild and technic, thus making me wait on the pit crew set and type tridoron.
>>
>>6081343
>Why even make limited release SICs anymore?
Because they don't fucking sell? If the main Riders always hit clearance what makes you think secondary Riders would sell better? We're lucky the line didn't die years ago and we're even luckier we still get ANY standard releases at all.
>>
Just curious.
I have the Complete Selection Gaia Memory set's of the Dopant Memories and the A-Z set.
I wanna sell em but man fuck shipping those things.
What's the best option?
I highly doubt somebody would buy them without the boxes.

>>6083263
People will usually buy extra's

>>6083484
If you can get Shift Tridoron now do it.
It's hitting high aftermarkets it seems. Like $60+.
>>
>>6083515
I only ever see it 80 plus and I hate it. I'm taking a trip to nippon next October and I'm wondering if my luck will be better then for it
>>
>>6083515
>What's the best option?
Selling the items on a site where you aren't known as a piece of shit scammer, is a good start, faggot.
>>
>>6083517
Yea it hit's pretty high.

>>6083561
Well guess that means I can post on any site.
Thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>6083601
>Well guess that means I can post on any site.
>post
Yeah keep on posting!
>>
>>6083601
>Thanks for the help anon
No worries, there are plenty of us here still to make sure you are well known as the scammer you are, Andrew Dunlap.
>>
>>6083620
You must be real good to do that with zero credible proof.
>>
File: Zu.jpg (42KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Zu.jpg
42KB, 480x640px
>>6083410
Shin is love. His sculpting and articulation is phenomenal. And he comes with three heads (normal, growling, and screaming). Totally worth it.

I plan on picking up J (he's actually My favorite of the three movie riders). I need to pick up ZO eventually. Doras is also really great. I doubt it, but I am hoping they make the beegirl from J to compliment Doras.
>>
File: 1457091955317.gif (678KB, 300x157px) Image search: [Google]
1457091955317.gif
678KB, 300x157px
>>6083405

On the plus side, that detail on his gold bits looks gorgeous.
>>
>>6083632
>J's bee woman before Ichigo or Ghosts
I wouldn't be surprised but I'd expect any of the other J kaijin first.
>>
Figuarts Zoffy arrived today. He rocks.

That is all.
>>
>>6083487

Well, hard to blame people when the main rider designs have been shit. SICs used to sell out that they even got to do reissues of a bunch of them.

In fact, some recent SIC releases are actually still fetching ridiculously high prices for after-market.

I'm not surprised the new-new-new-new ver of Rider 1 and Rider 2 are going for clearance, the design and sculpt looked like dogshit. Nowhere near the usual standards for SIC.

Now, Shin and Cyborg-4 ver of Shin were AWESOME releases that no one really heard abt or got because it was limited. Not a single hobby shop even had one opened to display, just sitting there inside a box. I got them both for near retail price in Thailand and they were actually overally the best built and sculpted SICs out of any recent releases. Very sturdy and beautifully detailed.

Again, Takeya releases are great. Ando ones are hit and miss, and this line is slowly just dying because they keep churning sad releases that aren't even anywhere near as good as the Star Wars meisho movie realization line (also by Takeya).
>>
Onari eyecon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CDwUNK1_iQ
>>
>>6083632

I thought J was the worst movie out of the three but holy hell the villain designs in J... I sure do wish they had gotten released as SHF or SICs. The final boss with the white carapace and a lightsaber was super fucking cool looking.
>>
can anyone post pics of their shf shin? I'm interested in grabbing him now.
>>
>>6083913
Honestly i blame Wizard for this. It felt like they were doing the Wizard line for two damn years, all to put out four releases that no one was interested in and didn't sell at all but still ended up stalling their releases for ages.

It's lucky RaToraTah and Kikaider came out or they would have had one entire year of pointless releases.
>>
>>6083961
If no one else does then i'll post some in a couple of hours when i'm done with work.
>>
File: mainvisual.jpg (260KB, 900x783px) Image search: [Google]
mainvisual.jpg
260KB, 900x783px
http://tamashii.jp/t_item/106/
>>
>>6084087
God damn Drive looks gorgeous.

What do you guys think about an S.I.C Ghost? Do you reckon they should just not bother and skip it to do Ex-Aid instead?
>>
>>6084094
Even Kiva got an SIC.
>daily reminder to fourzefags
>>
>>6084094
I'm just hoping we'll get a Type Tiridoron and a Kiwami arms SIC.

Then we can worry about ghost or ex-aid lol.
>>
>>6084099
But Kiva got no SHF, lol
>>
>>6084094
Fourze pls :(
>>
>>6084152
Kiva had Emperor, just that his base form didn't.

Fourze has nothing
>>
>>6084168
Pretty sure a bajillion years ago someone posted a translated interview or something with the SIC guy and he said that he doesn't ever want to do fourze.
>>
File: 1461650190859.png (998KB, 683x766px) Image search: [Google]
1461650190859.png
998KB, 683x766px
>>6084174
>>
File: IMG_2822[1].jpg (166KB, 908x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822[1].jpg
166KB, 908x681px
>>6083961
>>
File: ShinFantasy.jpg (63KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ShinFantasy.jpg
63KB, 640x425px
>>6084184
>>
>>6083913
Yeah I have Shin and he's amazing, best looking toy I own (until Drive shows up).

>they keep churning sad releases that aren't even anywhere near as good as the Star Wars meisho movie realization line
Meisho has too many that are just Samurai armor versions of characters. Like I get that's kind of the thing they're going for, but it's getting real boring real fast.
>>
File: Siona1481719016.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Siona1481719016.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
>>6083913
>>6084195
There's this guy coming that Takeya designed
>>
>Alpha SHF, Geki Tohja, Geki Fire and Max Ohja showed up just before postal force finishes for Christmas

Lucky
>>
File: 201231s4dzbpmiqyaqlmym.jpg (139KB, 960x818px) Image search: [Google]
201231s4dzbpmiqyaqlmym.jpg
139KB, 960x818px
June exclusive
>>
https://twitter.com/t_features/status/811912120086343681

>Orb announcement
>t_shf
>Victory tears
>>
>>6084581

>Lord Baron skirting
>banana armor actually looks like armor
>fuckhuge bull horns
>longer lance handle

Man, they've been knocking it out of the part with these Gaim SICs.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Just be careful with the shoulder joints
>>
>>6084838
>natsumikan arms

The abdolute madmen the actress is an absolute, total qt
>>
>>6084838
A FUCKING WATERMELON
>>
>Request for MBXX already

I love that HLJ has got much faster with these now.
>>
>>6084616
Maybe it's to make it easier to retool him into SIC Lord Baron, because he's halfway there already.
>>
File: 1482440474142.jpg (372KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482440474142.jpg
372KB, 2048x1536px
>tfw sentai figuarts are dead
>>
File: 1482440544715.jpg (407KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482440544715.jpg
407KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>6085160
>That Chameleon

Hhhnnnnngggbestgirl!
>>
>>6085161
>>6085160

I love how they have their own individual touches like Blue's suit being furry instead of spandex because he's a beastman or Gold looking mechanical because he's a cyborg. At the same time, they all look unified as a single team.
>>
>Figuarts Amazon Alpha's belt piece can come off, just like Omega's
For what purpose? Jin didn't have any weapons.
>>
>>6085187
He will in S2 ;)
>>
>>6085196
>I gotta buy something else to get his weapons
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6085198
>S.H. Figuarts Amazon S2 effect piece set
>Bunch of blood and gore effects
>Extra Amazon weapons

I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>6085161

Is this the first we're seeing of Scorpio's tail?
>>
>>6083468
I bought the Gashacon Breaker after all of the other weapons sold out, but I still got Proto MAX.
>>
>>6085263
Oh yeah, i never noticed that before. So are half the group human and the other half aliens/robots? Or is this going to be another series with just the red being human?
>>
>>6085160
>The green on Chameleon's helmet is the inside of its mouth

Adorable.
>>
>>6085284
Red is (Presumably) human
Black and Pink are robots
Gold is a cyborg
Silver is a snake alien
Blue is a genetically-engineered wolf beastman
Orange is a scorpion alien
Green is chameleon ninja alien
Yellow is a chef
>>
>>6085161
>Those scales on the side of silver

Anyone else as excited to see how they look untransformed as i am?
>>
>>6085383
>black and pink
>robots
>blue
>genetically-engineered wolf beastman
This is the worst theory I've ever seen

I hope they're all just humans that transform based on their personal constellation. Something simple.
>>
>>6085438
I think he's wrong that pink is a robot, just black and gold are, but wolf was at least confirmed to be a wolf alien.

It's not like Sentai hasn't had those before.
>>
File: 1482440784587.jpg (391KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482440784587.jpg
391KB, 2048x1536px
Red: The Lucky Star, he's who you want on your side in a pinch
Orange: The Sting Soldier, a fantastic warrior known and feared throughout the galaxy
Blue: The Space Wolf, a fierce and wild fighter who was modified to become a Beast Man
Gold: The Mecha Man, a human so obsessed with mecha that he has slowly begun replacing organic parts with mechanical parts
Black: The Raging Bull Wrestler, a heavy duty robot original meant for building destruction
>>
File: 1482440895909.jpg (462KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482440895909.jpg
462KB, 2048x1536px
Silver: The Psychic Guy, a snake alien who takes a fancy to Gold, the two fight side by side
Green: The Surprising Ninja, she's a newbie ninja from an alien world and can change her appearance at at will
Pink: The Super Flying Warrior, an android created in the image of a long extinct eagle race
Yellow: The Ultimate Attack Chef, he's a chef
>>
File: 1482449438440.png (352KB, 474x361px) Image search: [Google]
1482449438440.png
352KB, 474x361px
>>
>>6085463
>>6085464
This team sounds fucking awesome.
>>
>>6085463
>>6085464
>pink is robot girl

my fucking dick is ready
>>
>>6085465
>gold and silver are fujobait

They're really firing all cylinders, aren't they?
>>
>>6085438
I bet you feel real fuckin stupid right now
>>
>>6085438
realization in 3 2 1
>>
>>6084581

Well fuck me. I'm going to pay for it but I'm not going to be happy about it.
>>
>>6084838
Huh, I expected the Suika Arms SIC to rot in prototype hell like the SHF.
>>
Is everyone's Taddle Quest quieter than their other Gashat, or is that just an early production error that was fixed in later batches?
>>
>Is everyone's Taddle Quest quieter than their other Gashat
Yup.

>was fixed in later batches?
Not that anyone knows of.
>>
>>6085662
from what I've been reading, yes

as for fixes.

Someone said they fixed it with fiddling the wires, but they never posted how they did it.
>>
>>6085463
>>6085464
>>6085504
Well fuck.

>>6085497
Don't be a bully.
>>
>>6085160
>>6085161
>>6085463
>>6085464
Will there transformation orbs be sold in sets? Or will they be coming with mechs/weapons/other merch? I hope they do them like how the Gashats have been handled so far. Except have the orbs in two-three packs
>>
>>6085753
The cockpit set, the Voyagers, and Gashapon so far.
>>
>>6083063
Did Amiami ever put up Stage4 of SO-DO? It's on their jp site but not the com one, I've seen that happen when they couldn't secure rights to sell overseas.
>>
File: Orange vs Banana.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Orange vs Banana.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>Mighty Brother's transformation jingle is cool as fuck
>the light gimmick in the toy are garbage

And we've got three more of these things on the way.
>>
>>6085791
Yeah it isn't on the english site. It was up on Hobby Search and HLJ though.
>>
>>6085465
>>6085494
I hope this ends up like some Jin and J stuff.
>>
>>6085815
My nigo.
>>
feeling bad for whoever bought lazer merch
>>
File: 1482315409956.jpg (520KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482315409956.jpg
520KB, 810x1440px
>>6086132
Ex-aid can still summon the bike, and genm gets his weapon. I guess only the lv3 figure and gashat are a loss.
>>
SAGA Faiz and Kiva are next
>>
>>6086336
>kiva anything
the absolute madmen
>>
>>6086336
>Saga
Fucking why. I mean, good for Kiva fans, but that line is awful.
>>
>>6085463
>>6085464
>>6085161
>gold silver dynamic
God damn I love this.
>>
>>6086342
>that line is awful
>literally has not come out yet
>>
>>6086357
It's a gashapon line that just adds another scale and doesn't have variety.

Relative scarcity+scale change+questionable longevity = me being hyperbolic but not entirely inaccurate. I'm disappointed personally because the line's not 100mm, thus supplementing the candy toys, but that's my personal gripe.
>>
>>6086391
I'm still not sure what size Saga is and that's half my problem with it.

The other half of my problem is that the line decided to start making Web Exclusives after literally 3 figures.
>>
>>6086336
So what's the over/under on a SAGA Saga?
>>
File: 1456876833764.jpg (113KB, 632x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456876833764.jpg
113KB, 632x480px
>>6086336
Where the fuck do I even buy saga figures
i need that kiba and the already released amazon
>>
>>6086391
Didn't the previous announcement article say they were 125mm = 5"-ish? They may scale with MMPR figures if nothing else.
>>
>>6086626
I vaguely remember that. I was hoping they would scale with the Shodo Vs line.
>>
>>6086632
Well for something that scales with Shodo VS there's the usual gimmick candy toy figures and the old Motion Revive figures. Ex-aid's Sodo line looks particularly great compared to all previous series.
>>
>>6086459
I hear you, and it doesn't help that I'm still praying that we get a 100mm(or close) Growing Form Kuuga. As >>6086626 says, they're listed as being 125 mm/5", which doesn't fit with any line they're currently doing there and outside of the MOTW figures, I've no interest in collecting the BoA Ranger figures. As >>6086637 says, the current candy toy line is top notch, though apparently there's some sort of distribution snag(too much demand, too little supply or too restricted) given that HLJ and Hobby Link were instantly sold out on the Stage 4s and Amiami's not listed it on their .com site, only their .jp.
>>
File: img_06.jpg (228KB, 968x587px) Image search: [Google]
img_06.jpg
228KB, 968x587px
>>6086626
>>6086632
http://gashapon.jp/saga/
>>
>>6086336
Forshadowing what's next for the SS Figuarts line maybe?
>>
>>6086754
Nah, the Gashapon, Candy-Toy and Toy divisions don't communicate. It's like they are separate companies.
>>
File: dfc722b0.jpg (155KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
dfc722b0.jpg
155KB, 1024x819px
http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51995832.html
>>
>>6086764
fucking THICC
>>
>>6086602
Amiami has a box of 9 strangely since they never sell capsule toys.

>Amazon
That's not Full Action Saga.
>>
File: 161223_144256_COLLAGE-1~2.jpg (355KB, 1304x1600px) Image search: [Google]
161223_144256_COLLAGE-1~2.jpg
355KB, 1304x1600px
Rate my cart
>>
>>6085807
3?

Dual Gear, Dual Gear B, and Mighty Maximum right? I hope the final form attachment isn't disappointing to with the lights and stuff.

I mean, with the Dual Gears and Mighty Maximum they could easily change how it works. Mighty Brothers is only the way it is because of the image flickering it does
>>
>>6086798
Oh these aren't those new 1/18th scale bugs. My mistake.
>>
>>6086804
nigger what tf are you doing?
>>
>>6086828
WHAT
>>
>>6086822
Shodo VS are what the Showa line has been so far, SAGA is starting with a weird mix of Ex-Aid and Kuuga.
>>
>>6086830
am I being b8ed right now? is that what this is?
>>
>>6086839
Yes
>>
>>6086844
oh. ok
>>
>>6084832
>>6084581

I cannot unsee a clown face with a big red nose and red hair fuuuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>6086847
Anyway rate my cart
>>
>>6086879
Products are fine, prices are shit.
>>
>>6086879
have fun paying out the ass for all of it
>>
>>6086833
Some Heisei in the upcoming wave with Kabuto and some of his enemies.
>>
>>6086889
>>6086891
Did plenty of comparisons and to get it all would cost much more because of having to ship through different sites. This cuts out the middle man.
I order only from mandarake if I'm getting shit loads of old stuff. It's how I got so much fourze and toqger shwag cheap.
>>
>>6086900
https://hlj.com/product/BANN10811
>>
>>6086900
how many stores are you buying that stuff from, or is it all Amazon Prime?
>>
>>6086900
Almost all of those are in stock right now on HLJ

Literally NEVER order from Amazon because it's not only higher priced but you still get shit on with 2 week+ Japan shipping because only a handful have Prime usually.

That's not even B8.
Look around on other shops too son.
>>
>>6086910
>>6086924
If that's true, I may cancel and re order
>>
Not seeing dkhz
>>
>>6086940
Most of the Gashat's are in.
Kimiwaze is a December Restock too.

Jet Combat
http://hlj.com/product/BANN10814

Robots
http://hlj.com/product/BANN10811

Bang Bang
http://hlj.com/product/BANN10810

DoReMiFa
http://hlj.com/product/BANN10812
>>
>>6086132
>>6086320
>tfw Lazer actually won me over

It sucks, but the writing was pretty much on the wall when we saw that he didn't get a lvl 50. Genm getting his weapons is pretty sick though.
>>
>>6086959
Most, but not all. And the chances of the drive merch being there?
>>
>>6087001
Their door gun is out of stock and their handle sword is much more expensive.
>>
>>6087051
Might do everything else through amazon then, or at least drive.
I would save about 30 ordering what's available through hlj if the shipping estimate is accurate
>>
File: OrbArts.png (164KB, 950x254px) Image search: [Google]
OrbArts.png
164KB, 950x254px
>>
>>6076719
>>6077149
I am so fucking jealous
>>
Alright, thanks, gang. I saved money ordering from HLJ and was even able to add Mighty Brothers XX and the Pit Crew set. Still had to grab everything else from Amazon. Can't find DKHZ anywhere else and the Drive stuff was just way cheaper there than mandarake.
>>
>>6086900
>This cuts out the middle man.
Amazon is literally the middle man, dumbass.
>>
>>6087243
It's okay, everything worked out.
>>
>>6087161
Keeps giving me database connection errors when I try to visit, hopefully it gets fixed
>>
Payment requests from HLJ for new shit usually get sent out a day or two before the actual release date right? Since the Bugle Buckle and Gashat case are coming out in the middle of the week, can we expect requests to be issued on like... Monday?
>>
>>6087440
The Bugle buckle preorder is up? Can't seem to find it on HLJ.
>>
>>6087440
>>6087450
Fucking ell did Bugle already go up?
I have missed Bugvisor three times now and now have to resort to the Combo set.
>>
With Drive being released on the 29th and amiami being closed for new years, there's no real chance of anything being shipped out for awhile right?
>>
>>6087450
>>6087458
No, it's not up. Wont be until a day or two before release like Gekitotsu Robots
>>
>>6087458
Disclose date is the 26th so it should be any time after that.
>>
>>6087458
What's the price on it? And is the bugle literally just a button presser for the bugvisor or it has its own sounds?
>>
>>6087484
the first one
bit it also comes with Dangerous Zombie
>>
>>6087490
Yeah, but no proto max
>>
>>6087496
No proto-max, that ship has long sailed.
>>
Wasn't it stated in the last thread the Bugle will go up on the 28th?
>>
File: 1435532698365.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435532698365.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>6087440
>>6087229
>>6087071
Hope you got Private Warehouse.

Slot Holder
http://hlj.com/product/BANN08814

DragoKnightHunter
http://hlj.com/product/BANN10815
>>
NEW THREAD
>>6088314
>>6088314
>>6088314
>>
>>6088316
Fuck off back to /krg/.
>>
>>6087802
Yeah, the website we had early images from said the 28th.
>>
>>6088316
What the fuck is so hard to understand about page 10?
>>
>>6088495
It's the one guy shitposting, the thread is named kamen rider general.
>>
File: Captain swole.jpg (570KB, 640x2628px) Image search: [Google]
Captain swole.jpg
570KB, 640x2628px
Merry Christmas Toku general!
>>
File: 1482621707194.jpg (83KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482621707194.jpg
83KB, 854x480px
>>6088466
>>
GAME OVER
>>
Does the Houdini jacket work on in the shf specter?
>>
>>6088738
It won't fit over him very well unless you take off his base jacket.
>>
>>6086924
>Literally NEVER order from Amazon

I dunno Robot Damashii Dom was cheaper on Amazon with free shipping than it was on HLJ even with their sale lol.
>>
>>6088673
I've never bought belts before but today's episode made me want that so badly.
>>
>>6088928
Good thing it's not a belt. The actual belt part is lame
>>
>>6088996
>This shit taste
>>
>>6089083
It's a hunk of plastic that presses two buttons at once. I'd prefer to get a standalone zombie gashat
>>
>>6089085
Personally i'm holding out for a shiny gashapon version of DZ, i'm out of belt space as it is.
>>
>>6089165
Well we're supposed to be getting metallic gashapon releases again im addition to normal gashapon releases.
You just won't have that sweet white light
>>
>you are a small Japanese boy on Christmas morning
>You open your presents
>wow! It's your favorite character, Kamen Rider Lazer! And his Gashats too!
>you thank your okaa-san and go watch Ex-Aid to see Lazer take down the bad evil Genm

>22 minutes later
>cry yourself to death
>>
>>6089248
Is that episode even subbed yet?
>>
>>6089253
ye

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=884022
>>
>>6089356
Wow they've gotten fast. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6079676
Probably already in their list.
Remember when they showed RX Robo and Bio prototype first in an Indonesian local toys fair event.
>>
>>6089248
>Game over!

Well apart from the anguish felt from this episode it definitely got me excited for the buckle.
>>
>>6088673
Is there some way I can get mobile alerts for hlj for this? I reaaally don't want to miss it, I've missed other stuff like DKHZ and they just don't appear anywhere else for ages.
Except Ebay, but then the shipping is really unreliable. I got chirichiri from Ebay and it took like three fucking weeks.
>>
>>6087462
If you pay on time and have EMS shipping it might get shipped out on the 29th because AmiAmi usually sends out the payment request the day before.
>>
>>6088542
train into becoming a shitty toy
>>
>>6089496
>missing the point this hard
>>
>>6089440
Just check often.
A lot of stuff has been in and out of stock on HLJ.
I missed Bugvisor so far and Magnum and those have taken a good while to hit restock. Same with Chambara.
>>
>>6089360
RTA is a supercomputer dedicated to getting Ex-Aid released in hours
>>
>>6089615
The Excite subs were really fast today too.
>>
>>6075828
Going by the other LVUR releases is it fair to say Dangerous Zombie will probably come out the 14th-ish?
>>
File: 1482691054023.jpg (487KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482691054023.jpg
487KB, 2048x1536px
tfw sentai figuarts are dead
>>
File: 20161225_124701~2.jpg (3MB, 4822x2824px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_124701~2.jpg
3MB, 4822x2824px
Christmas haul
>>
>>6089793
Jesus christ, there's an Oregon Trail card game? How the fuck does that work?
>>
>>6089799
I'll find out soon enough
>>
>>6089770
>yfw the villains are all human
>>
Any clue as to when we can pre order legend rider gashats?
>>
So yeah, the bugle visor stuff does come out on the 28th

3040 yen for the buckle and Dangerous Zombie set
7020 yen for the buckle, Dangerous Zombie and Bugvisor set
>>
>>6090209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiYhZGW1O1k Dangerous Zombie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aULV8_l3PlQ Buckle set

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whIbyRT8_lQ Proto Gekitotsu Robots
>>
>>6090096
Early January, hopefully. If not, February.
>>
On one hand it sucks Lazer is gone, since i really turned around to like his character.

But on the other hand i'm really glad i don't have to see his DKHZ form's gigantic chin anymore.
>>
There is a DX Pac adventure gashat up on HLJ now.
>>
File: Pac boys.jpg (36KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Pac boys.jpg
36KB, 600x399px
>>6090313
Hell yeah
>>
>>6089793
That's a lot of clearance garbage.
>>
>>6090096
January. Once everyone is off vacation.
>>
>>6090340
Says you, mother fuckler.
>>
>>6075855
>>6075849
>>6076314
>>6076333
>>6076578
>>6076589
https://youtu.be/aULV8_l3PlQ

im loving this, i told ya'll niggas the bugvisor didnt come with it.
>>
>>6090475
Wrong item asswipe. And you were told that the Dangerous Zombie Gashat and Bugster Buckler were sold separately, so that video does not disprove anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEs6WfnlSV4
>>
File: 1480091995992.jpg (142KB, 871x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480091995992.jpg
142KB, 871x576px
>>6090517
No we weren't you retard.
From the start the Magazine scans show the Buckle/Zombie Gashat as a set thing.
Then nearby it advertises a higher price which is the Buckle/Zombie Gashat AND Bugvisor as a set.
>>
>>6090475
Holy shit, how fucking retarded are you?

That is the review for the buckle + gashat for people who already have the bugvisor, they are also releasing a set called "DX Bugle Driver" which will include the gashat + buckle + bugvisor.

If you weren't this stupid and blind, you could have seen these posts (>>6090209
,>>6088673) which already show how wrong you are.
>>
>Bugle buckle/Zombie comes out in 2 days
>No Pre Order listing yet

man..
>>
>>6090767
I'm constantly refreshing this thread waiting for someone to post that magic hlj link.
Anyone else doing that?
>>
>>6091101
Yes
>>
New thread
>>6091246
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.