[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR WEEB TOY GOT LOST IN THE MAIL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: the_reverse_flash-wide.jpg (451KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_reverse_flash-wide.jpg
451KB, 1920x1200px
REMEMBER WHEN YOUR WEEB TOY GOT LOST IN THE MAIL?
>>
>>6073248
Yep. But I got my money back, so it's all good.
>>
That's never happened to me.
>>
File: 1414880100164.gif (161KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1414880100164.gif
161KB, 550x800px
>>6073248
IT WAS ME, BARRY, I TOOK THAT MINIMUM WAGE JOB AT THE POST OFFICE.
>>
Reverse Flash
F-L-A-S-H
H-S-A-L-F
SAL

Goddamit RF I should have known.
>>
File: waiting for sal.gif (1MB, 306x233px) Image search: [Google]
waiting for sal.gif
1MB, 306x233px
*sinister helicopter noise intensifies*
>>
File: 1469430303991.gif (2MB, 281x203px) Image search: [Google]
1469430303991.gif
2MB, 281x203px
>preorder Figuarts Iron Man Mk-III
>supposed to arrive on the third
>"Delivered, left with individual"
>I don't fucking have it
>post office closed for the weekend
>call Monday morning
>"Let me call you right back."
>call Tuesday morning
>"I'll go speak with my supervisor and call you back."
>hours pass
>fuck it, time to drive to the post office
>they fill out a missing package form, say they think they know where it was delivered and I should get a call the next day if they recovered it
>three days pass
>go back to the post office
>"We sent Mr. ______ to the address but it wasn't there and the resident said they didn't have it."
>contact Amiami, ask them which one of us should file a claim
>two days pass
>they started a claim with JapanPost, but want me to file a claim stateside
>call the number USPS gave me for filing a claim
>automated call, no option to file a claim
>try again, still can't find the option
>try again, and again, and again
>get fucking fed up and ignore the problem for a few days
>come back and try to do it online
>"Invalid tracking number" errors, even on the international form
>try emailing USPS through some form on their site
>the site says it had an error and fucking ate my message and info
>google how to speak to a real person at USPS
>I'm supposed to say "agent" at some random point where I'm never prompted to do so
>waiting time is 45 minutes to an hour, and I'm out of phone minutes for the month
>go BACK to the post office AGAIN so I can make them file the claim for me
>"Oh, you can't file an international claim on the website, you have to call and do it."
>gives me a completely different number from what they gave me before and what's on their site
>supervisor looks back over the case and now thinks it went to a different address than they thought it did
>mail is 5 hours late today and I haven't heard anything since
>have to file the claim tomorrow on a borrowed phone
>>
The only time I 've never received what I ordered was a Gundam model kit of the Freedom a Looooong time ago. Probably 10 years ago. My parents were angry as fuck. "I TOLD YOU THAT THEY ARE ALL CONMEN ON THE INTERNET" now, they order things on amazon in a weekly basis.

I couldn't care less now since I lost all my interest in Gundam and anime.

On the other hand, I ordered a Ultraman Sofubi and a Ultraman Gachapon with luminous eyes last month and they are still not here. I hope they are not lost.
>>
>be me
>newfag at importing at the time
>order something with SAL in November
>Doesn't arrive until late February
SAL
never again
>>
Guy who works for AT&T here. I have so many FedEx horror stories.
>>
>>6073329

Oh shit, I got a random Figuarts in the mail recently, thanks bro!
>>
The only time I've ever had issues internationally was with Royal Mail. I don't know what those fucks have against burgerland, but something always goes wrong.
>>
I'm having one of those moments right now. My SHF Tony Stark and SSJ Vegeta have been in customs for two weeks now. I hope they didn't get lost.
>>
>>6073398
Well, post them!
>>
>>6073398
>FedEx

Augh, all year round they give us beaten up packages, late deliveries, drop huge packages off wherever he wants, even if it's in the middle of the lobby, denies taking any packages from us even if we scheduled it

Posters and banners bent in half

The guy literally doesn't give a fuck, I hate him. Fuck FedEx
>>
>>6073329
wow thank you for giving me nightmares asshole.
>>
>>6073248
>Remember when you got sniped for that one eBay auction you thought you had in the bag
>YOU
>WERE
>TOO
>SLOW
>>
>last SAL package from japan stayed at "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" for over two months
Got pretty nervous.
>>
>>6073508
This is worded so it sounds like you think fedex is just that guy who delivers to you. I know you know it's not but I had a chuckle thinking that.
>>
>moved house
>buy SHF Beerus on sale 50% (or 75% I forget) at HobbySearch
>forgot to change address
>beerus gets sent back by new tenants
just fuck my shit up.
he's out of stock now too. unless I buy again for over $100 at my local comic shop.
I'm still fuckin' mad at how dumb i am.
>>
>>6073447
Most of my tales mainly involve them leaving $800 smartphones on peoples' porches without any notice. We've had to do so many lost package cases because of them.
>>
>>6073394
> ordered Figuarts Jango and Mafex ROTJ Boba on separate sites with SAL in late November and yesterday respectively

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>Preordered Figma Eugen
>been a month since payment and still not here

more like REEEEEEEE-SAL
>>
>>6073248
still waiting for my amazon omega and s.i.c. gaim

you monster
>>
>>6074925
tbf, I don't it was 100% the fault of shipping with SAL since there was also a strike going on causing shit to arrive later than expect
>>
>>6073628
Why didn't you just call and ask them to forward it to you when they get it? Also, stealing mail even if it's misdelivered is illegal, wouldn't it be the same for packages?
>>
>>6075047
>Also, stealing mail even if it's misdelivered is illegal, wouldn't it be the same for packages?
If you're responding to >>6073329, it is. Unfortunately it's practically impossible to prove the theft occurred in a misdelivery case since any surveillance devices are on their property, and the only witness is the postman who took it to the wrong address in the first place. I could take them to court if I caught them selling it, but I checked eBay and Craigslist and didn't see one being sold close enough to my address. It's also possible that they're gifting it to someone else.
>>
File: 1467494889589.jpg (58KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1467494889589.jpg
58KB, 530x530px
>decide to use a third-party locker service because don't want to have to explain/lie to workmates about a figma delivery
>meanwhile remember that import tax is a thing that can seemingly happen at random, and that the locker service can refuse to accept items it applies to
>sweating bullets for a week
>get a email saying the package has been refused because of import charges FUCK
>spend an hour looking for and phoning an automated number trying to figure out what happened to it
>turns out it was brought to a central warehouse and there's like the two-day grace period before they return to sender
>have to take a taxi out to an industrial area past a shit part of town at lunchtime to pay the fee and collect it, almost wasn't going to bother

Everything just goes straight to work now, IDGAF and just tell coworkers its toys if they ask.
>>
>>6075139
What figmoe was it?
>>
>>6075151
SAC Major Kusanagi, not even particularly high on the weeb scale
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.