[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 24

File: date-knight-3.jpg (420KB, 1200x934px) Image search: [Google]
date-knight-3.jpg
420KB, 1200x934px
They'll ship someday edition

Old thread >>6021524

What are you guys excited for in the new kickstarter coming soon?
>>
I see these cool knights and shit all the time but I don't know the story. Is Mythic Legions just a shitty, unreliable kickstarter project that never puts anything out or what?
>>
>>6069433
No it's an awesome kickstarter project that ships at the speed of molasses and sells out of any extra stock in 0,000 000 000 000 001 femtoseconds.
>>
>>6069422
>What are you guys excited for in the new kickstarter coming soon?

Lady knights and more vampires
>>
>>6069433
>Is Mythic Legions just a shitty, unreliable kickstarter project that never puts anything out or what?
I legitimately can't tell if this is bait or a real question.
>>
>>6069604
i'm interested, but we'll see if any catch my eye enough to get. I missed out on the last one which sucked, I'd have liked them skellys.
>>
>>6069441
Fuck, this could literally not be more on point.
>>
>>6069422
Fuck I just want my Decimus already!
>>
Is anyone elses fedex shipment "pending"? It was suppose to ship last week and arrive today but now its changed to pending.
>>
>>6069936
because they haven't shipped anything yet

welcome to limbo, you've got company
>>
If the fedex guy gives the neighbors my order for the third time I swear to god I'm gonna smear gorrilla glue with thumbtacks all over the seat of his stupid truck.
>>
So the ghost is in the new kickstarter?
>>
They emailed out that they're going to begin shipping and hopefully have it done Friday.
>>
>>6069422
What other action figure brands are the joints compatible with?
>>
So fans bitched about some paint on the heads rubbing off in the packages, which is fine, but now they added these harder round twist ties across the legs and chest that scrape the paint off the chest and make indents on the thighs of the figures. T-t-t-hanks, I guess.
>>
GOLDEN SKELLY ALMOST HERE
>>
Just bought the white chicken warrior guy from ebay. Who doesn't love a giant fighting chicken. How is the bird line in terms of quality?
>>
File: beaky.jpg (170KB, 1000x1510px) Image search: [Google]
beaky.jpg
170KB, 1000x1510px
>>6071523

The birds are fucking great. You'll be very, very happy with the chicken.
>>
File: Dong.jpg (105KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
Dong.jpg
105KB, 600x904px
>>6071564

Fantastic figures, though, the detail is top notch.
>>
File: MainBird.jpg (152KB, 600x1015px) Image search: [Google]
MainBird.jpg
152KB, 600x1015px
>>6071567

I remember when I was voting for the crow and that's all I knew was coming. Shit's so good.
>>
File: Boneman.jpg (88KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
Boneman.jpg
88KB, 600x486px
>>6071585
>>
>>6071585
Do you have all the birds? Which are your favorite 3-4? I have the eagle on the way, then this chicken. I was thinking of getting a couple more sometime.
>>
>>6071688

I do have all of them, yes. Chicken's a good one, you did good there.

If you can get the Quetzelcoatlus, he looks great. Eagle was a good choice too, the flamingo and the vulture are also good looking birds. The rest are all very nice, but they're not as ornate (minus the cardinal), so they may not catch your eye as much.

From the second set, definitely the Toucan and the Macaw/parrot. I'm also fond of the dragon and troodon/dinosaur whatever.
>>
>>6071702
Honestly if I had the cash at the time I would have gotten the Quetz. I think my main want list is the: Quetz, eagle, chicken, vulture, and black raven. I guess the king bird is also cool. How gold is he in person?
>>
>>6071709
Quite a dirty gold. He's got a pretty nice shine though.
>>
>>6071828
Oh, I'll probably look into him later then! Mind posting some more pictures? I like them.

In other news, the Pixxus I ordered the week after their sale popped up was just delivered. Not sure why or when he went back into stock but after I grabbed him he was listed as sold out. Seems like they shipped that one to me very quickly after the order, considering the others are still waiting to get shipped. I really love the blue they used on him. Now I want more skeletons.
>>
>>6069433
...I'm just gonna ignore the majority of this thread and give as honest an opinion of the line as I can.

The figures themselves, imo, are great. They're far from perfect, but they do have a lot of character, are a lot of fun and have some *amazing* paint work.

The sculpting, as nearly unanimously praised, is astounding. It's sharp, clean, complex but not overwhelming. The headsculpts specifically are all fantastic works of art on their own and it's clearly their best feature.

The articulation is...hit and miss. About 75% of their articulation is actually pretty amazing. Large neck ball joints give lots of room for head motion, even larger waist ball joints give incredible amounts of freedom to lean and bend and swivel the torso about. The legs are nearly flawless, with an unhindered range of motion in the hips, fantastic and sturdy ankle joints that can let the figure stand flat footed in almost any pose. Their knee joints, the weakest joint below the waist, still give a full 45+ degree bend with thigh and knee swivels adding the extra touch to more then make up for the single hinge.

The arms however are easily the weakest part. They're not *terrible*, I wouldn't even go so far to say they're bad, but they are limited mainly due to the sculpt work. Single jointed elbows allow for a barely 45ish degree bend (a bit more on skeletons, a bit less with bare arms) and the barrel chested design limits their ability to flex inward. Glove and elbow swivels are nice additions and the shoulders have a fairly good range of motion, but the wrist joints are just wasted potential. They're essentially inward curl hinges with a peg, But the gauntlet design limits how far the wrist can twist (though again, glove swivel makes up for it) but the inward hinge is all but useless. They can still pull off some great poses and look cool wielding their weapons, but they have difficulty doing simple things like two handing a sword.
>>
>>6069433
They are successful, and people are just plain impatient. You know how many KS fucked people over? This one is just a little slow and people can't deal with that.

First initial issues started with them receiving the wrong quote for the shipping company they were using, UPS I think. They had to switch carriers and pay out of pocket to ship out the first wave.

They have a small warehouse, and so the initial orders came out a little delayed.

The second time around I believe they had to change their store payment system, but overall, they toys are good quality despite coming out slowly. People are just use to getting what they ordered immediately.
>>
>>6071939

Now the paintwork is a whole 'nother beast, and depending on the figure can be "pretty cool" to down right epic...which makes it all the more upsetting when it ends up chipped.

The 4H certainly have talent, and these figures greatly reflect that talent, but with the original figures especially, paint chipping was a common issue. It mostly happened around joints as they're made of a paint resistant plastic and usually involve two pieces of plastic grinding against each other, but chipping on non-jointed areas is not unheard of.

On my 20ish figures, the worst paint chipping can be seen on my bare skin molded figures, my armored figures have some, but it's almost unnoticeable and far less common. And other then directly on their joints, neither of my 1.5 figures have any kind of chipping outside of the elbow/knee joints, but that could easily be luck more then them actually fixing the issue. That said, my Illgar did have an issue where the paint on the neck joint was so thick it made it dangerous to swap his heads and it had to be carved down some.

As for other QC issues, rare figures may have extra bits of plastic flash on the joints making it hard to pose them, some of them may have loose joints or even limbs (mainly hands) with a tendency to pop off and the barbarian body has been noted to have an easily torn off neck ball joint. These issues are not so common that they ruin the line as a whole, but they are frequently mentioned enough in comments to make note of them.
>>
>>6071939
>>6071953

The final part is about the company itself, and much like the product they make, is a mixed bag.

Ultimately, they're good guys (and girls), but most certainly are a small operation. With employee numbers in the single digits, they're essentially running this line as a side job and a passion project. They're very enthusiastic and usually pretty honest, but they do have a tendency to make claims and say they'll do things (like update bios or post teasers for 2.0 weekly) they don't actually follow through on. They do have good intentions, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and all that.

If there is an issue with your product, 9 out of 10 times, they'll replace it in a jiffy with no questions asked. If you're that unfortunate 10th of the 10 however, be prepared for months of no response to any communication what-so-ever. It seems when they have the items they replaced them asap, when they don't....they avoid any problems like a 5 year old who's pretending he didn't break the vase in the hallway.

As for shipping, they are indeed slow. On the off season, with no major releases, I believe they only ship out once or twice a week. It's most likely they get a Fedex pickup and those things can be costly.

Their initial shipment of ML figures for KS backers originally shipped three months later then estimated. This ended up pissing off many people, however in the grand scheme, a 3 month KS product delay is actually not bad at all, and actually a pretty quick turn around. However, they have had some fairly absurd issues that lead to even more repeated delays that while annoying can't really be faulted to them. Improper price quotes from USPS, Paypal pulling their support due to their high volume short burst sales structure, a massive website failure at in stock product launches, all of these issues are things that reflect poorly on the company yet were all outside the field of their control.
>>
>>6071939
>>6071953
>>6071981

The bottom line is, these figures are great, but not perfect and the 4H themselves are great...but not perfect. If you like the way these figures look, or are a huge fan of medieval fantasy figures then these guys will not disappoint. The lower price point figures generally come with a full compliment of accessories, but maintain limited paint apps but still have the great molds and details so overall the price-to-value ratio is there.

The fact that there's really no other option for 1/12th medieval fantasy figures makes this almost a no brainer if you really want something like that in your collection. These guys are great fiddle toys, great desk toys and look amazing in groups. They allow a lot of customization and have a ton of character that makes them stand out just a bit when put on a shelf. These guys are a good investment, but they are not without their flaws.
>>
File: IMG_6439.jpg (310KB, 1556x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6439.jpg
310KB, 1556x874px
>>6071688
Best bird COMING THROUGH
>>
>>6071994
>>6071981
>>6071953

Man there will never be video reviews as honest as this because everyone that does them is either a personal friend or a total fanboy who interviews them at all the cons so all they are never going to say anything negative. Every review is like "These are the BEST most BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT figures for collectors out there right now a true WORK OF ART from the MASTERS."
>>
>>6071999

Do these things ever get reprint? I want myself a freedomerica eagleman who shits patriotism.
>>
>>6072227
Just like any other company its not perfect.

But it sure is great.
>>
>>6072227
I would totally do a video review...but I'm lazy and fairly computer inept. That said, while I did talk about their negatives at length, I am still a HUGE fanboy of the line so I may still be biased. That being said, someone who actually does love the line SHOULD point out the faults in it as the 4H do listen (even if they are slow to respond) and often fix, change or add things if there's enough talk about it from the fans. These guys are aware of their fanbase and do pay attention to what they want, so (respectfully) pointing out the weaker aspects of the figures will help the line grow better over time. Personally, my biggest two issues are the wrist joints (up/down is superior to in/out when swords are involved) and the shield clips (L-peg handles, easiest fix in the world and far superior to wrist clips), and I hope that these things are improved on the next go around.

>>6072230
It's kind of a crap shoot, but not unheard of. Eagulus himself has been re-run like 4 times (iirc) as he's just that popular. So if they do more of the birds, I'm sure he'll see another release. Having said that, the 4H actually have quite a few wave 2 birds still in stock on their shop. I guess they finally took the advice of fans and over-ordered figures by a larger amount...and now they're kind of lingering.
>>
>>6072736
I'd watch a video review if you did one.
>>
File: 20160722_051519-1.jpg (3MB, 1715x2916px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_051519-1.jpg
3MB, 1715x2916px
These fuckers are great for repainting.
But a bit of an asshole to fully dismantle.

Worth the effort though.
>>
>>6073842
That looks like trash
>>
File: 20161216_164236.jpg (496KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_164236.jpg
496KB, 720x1280px
Maybe one of you guys can help me, Vultus has fallen a few times, fucker doesn't like to balance. His elbow has popped apart, and I can't get it back over the peg. Any advice on how to fix him? Should I try hot water to soften up the plastic?
>>
>>6074988

Boil water, dip and let it sit for a minute, it'll be plenty pliable enough to push back onto the peg. Done it before on one of my birds, super easy fix.
>>
Got a shipping email for the sale they had on their site. Looks like fedex finally got the figures given to them. I really can't believe I ordered a figure a week after the sale and it arrived before those even shipped. Not sure how they handle that sort of thing, but it is super strange.
>>
>>6074998
Aces, thanks mate!
>>
>>6075223
I just got my Decimus and never got any tracking emails. Just showed up.
>>
Forgot to mention I got my figure last week. I was almost worried, but it's all good at the end
>>
>>6076404
how was the packaging?

Last figure i got from when was literally packed with 3 sheets of newspaper.

the figure case came bent up as fuck.
>>
File: 1454902227171.jpg (427KB, 781x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454902227171.jpg
427KB, 781x900px
Are they ever going to have silver knights for sale? I saw this picture many moons ago, and have been fiending to build my own dark souls ashen one.
>>
>>6077054
You mean that color in your picture or the silver knight army builder? The one in your picture is one of the unpainted test models, so that color will never be made again. If you want the silver army builder, you have to hope he gets a best of re-release at this point.
>>
>>6077047
I got one figure in, a fair amount of crumpled newspaper on top but the bottom was left flat against the box. I sell on Ebay and never package anything exposed openly to the box.
>>
>>6077054
needs more belts and buckles.
>>
got mine in today, packaging same as >>6077288

box is okay though

if anyone got a black raven battle pack they don't want, I am more than willing to buy
I will give you my dough
>>
>>6077584
I'd just love the black wings for mine.
>>
File: 2spookie.jpg (440KB, 2350x1567px) Image search: [Google]
2spookie.jpg
440KB, 2350x1567px
My order didn't arrive yet but a good friend hooked it up with a few skeletons before Christmas.

I'm really loving Tibius and I'm hoping for a restock pre order on the green skely sometime in the future.
>>
>>6075223
fedex sucks dick
>>
>>6080853
>good friend hooked it up

A GREAT friend by the looks of that haul.

god damn.
>>
>>6080952

I had to pay for them and they were missing a few pieces.

But you're right he's a great friend.
>>
>>6080853

Damn, I'm jealous. I'm hoping they remake the red skeleton when they open up the pre-orders next year. I just need him now.
>>
>>6077072
Yeah I knew this was a test model, it's just the picture I first saw that inspired me to try to build a DS figure. I've been trying to get a silver knight army builder, but I am poor fag.
>>
>>6081753
Pay attention the coming few weeks because they have another kickstarter coming, as well as potential re-releases of their previous figures, given enough orders.
>>
Looks like Eagalus and Sir Godfrey should arrive tomorrow! Should be a cool birthday gift to come home to if they do.
>>
>>6082393
That sounds awesome bro.

My fedex order is still pending is that normal?
>>
>>6082564
From what I've heard they are incredibly slow at shipping. Hopefully they get everyone's orders shipped by the end of the week.
>>
>>6082918
Realistically before the end of this decade.
>>
My shit shipped, super excited. I've blown way too much money on Mythic Legions lately...
>>
4H still owes me a set of 6 Skellys & they keep ignoring me. "We'll get right on it" and that was back in early November...
>>
Got my recent order (that really quick sale) and I'm in Canada. Seems odd that I'm getting it before some of those in the States.
>>
>>6083698

i just got an email that it just shipped out.

getting it on the 28th.
>>
File: crusader2.gif (2MB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
crusader2.gif
2MB, 612x344px
>>
File: 20161224_142135.jpg (164KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
20161224_142135.jpg
164KB, 1000x563px
Merry fucking Christmas to me! Santa just dropped these off.
>>
>>6088449
Which one is that on the right?
>>
>>6088491
Illgarr
>>
I freaking love their designs but I got spoiled by Nippon superior joint system - why do they have HOLES in their arms?? WHY?
>>
>>6088502
Huh. Didn't know he had a skull head too.
>>
>>6088508
Holes? The sculpt of each figure is real solid so far.

The only real problems I have with these figures is how tight or loose the hands get when you give them a giant axe.

Nothing a blowdryer can fix t hough.
>>
>>6088515

That's why I skipped him the first time, I didn't realize he was a skelebro.
>>
>>6088449

2 more days until that golden skelly is mine
>>
>>6091900
I'm the Canadian person who mentioned getting my order a bit ago. The definite standouts of my order were the Golden Skelly and the Silver Knight. They both look fantastic and come together really well with their armour layouts. The other army builders I like a bit less, but they're also quite good. Jorund is also very nice.
>>
File: IMG_6520.jpg (3MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6520.jpg
3MB, 2592x1456px
>>6091900

they have arrived
>>
File: 1472522911217.jpg (16KB, 233x232px) Image search: [Google]
1472522911217.jpg
16KB, 233x232px
new kickstarter with ghost guy when
>>
>>6095561
After getting pixxus I wish I had gotten the gold skeleton. I didn't expect to like them that much. I broke down and bought the blood armor from ebay for 55 shipped. Can you post a pic of him with his horns facing more downward? I really think that'd look cool.
>>
>>6069422
Those replacement feathers make him look like a rooster.
>>
>>6096523
I think it looks more like blood spurting through the top of his head.
>>
How am I supposed to hand the cape on my figures properly? They way I have it (Outward holes folded under inner holes) but it doesn't seem to hang right. This is on Vorgus, by the way.
>>
File: mythic miamia haulo.jpg (380KB, 2350x1567px) Image search: [Google]
mythic miamia haulo.jpg
380KB, 2350x1567px
Got my order from the 4H should be a fun weekend.

Also bought a Blood Knight for retail so that should be fun to head swap.
>>
File: IMG_6584.gif (985KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6584.gif
985KB, 1296x728px
>>6097244

This is how i did mine.

Just fold inwards, install into shoulders, then fluff them out.

With the way the holes are set, i don't think they were meant to cover his front armor.
>>
>>6097244
The capes suck. Just put them however you think looks right
>>
>>6097629
Okay that's how I did mine I was just curious.
>>6097642
Yeah I don't really care for it. Might try to make my own at some point.
>>
File: WR139252.jpg (57KB, 468x328px) Image search: [Google]
WR139252.jpg
57KB, 468x328px
when the next wave/kickstarter? I want new stuff
>>
>>6069422
hey guys where can i buy these? what are some good ass websites to order figures like these marvel legends etc help
>>
>>6101741

order them directly.

http://storehorsemen-com.3dcartstores.com/

Scroll to the bottom and get on the mailing list, anywhere else you're paying almost double.

Theyre going to do some re-releases "soon" so hold tight.
>>
>>6069608
Why would it be bait fucking idiot there are tons of shitty kickstarters
>>
>>6103790
You've got to be trolling now. Fuck off.
>>
>>6101741
alternatively, BigBadToyStore if you're impatient and don't mind paying 150%
>>
>>6103871
To be fair BBTS only has them for like 15 dollars more than the horsemen's site lists them as.
>>
Today's update is the same as the last three or four. They will finish shipping "by next week," are working on customer service issues, and who knows when 1.75 is arriving lol.

>>6103871
More like a 30% markup but ok.
>>
Do you guys think there'll be a sale for left over covenant of the shadow figures? I really want them all...
>>
File: 20170102_152630.jpg (4MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170102_152630.jpg
4MB, 3984x2988px
Hopefully we can get a Conquistador type figure from 4H. Need one for my Arquebuses.

I also need a stand for the gun. Also, I need a vacuum for my dirty ass laptop
>>
>>6103988
Very likely. Good luck getting anything though.
>>
Love this dude,
>>
>>6105178

Yeah, he's one of my favorites. He was the only "knight" armor I HAD to buy during the Kickstarter. That red color and the helmet and all just was too badass to pass on.
>>
>>6103962
.....and you post this 20 minutes before the next update, what timing.
>>
>>6106474
A large Mythic Legions shipment containing the items listed below is arriving at the US docks and to the Four Horsemen warehouse in the very near future - we're expecting to hear that they've arrived at the dock by the end of this week, and they should arrive at our warehouse a few days later, if all goes as planned. Once this shipment arrives at our warehouse, we'll begin getting them organized, counted and catalogued, and shipping to customers will begin.

Below are the items arriving in our upcoming shipment...

MYTHIC LEGIONS: TROLLS (pre-ordered Feb. 26th - Mar. 14th, 2016 AND July 18th - Aug. 23rd, 2016) - Forest Troll & Stone Troll

MYTHIC LEGIONS: COVENANT OF SHADOW (pre-ordered July 18th - Aug. 23rd, 2016) - Baron Volligar, Gorthokk, Torionn, Cador, Scaphoid, the Silverhorn Sentry, the Templar Knight Legion Builder, and the Deluxe Knight Builder set

MYTHIC LEGIONS: ALL-STARS 1.0 (pre-ordered July 18th - Aug. 23rd, 2016) - Sir Ignatius, Sir Gideon Heavensbrand, Orn Steelhide, Asterionn, Scapular the Cryptbreaker, and the Deluxe Barbarian Builder set
>>
>>6106477
I expect we'll see them mid February.
>>
>>6106477

>>very near future
>>expecting to hear that they've arrived at the dock by the end of this week
>> should arrive at our warehouse a few days later
>>if all goes as planned
>>shipping to customers will begin

lol where have I heard all this before. We aren't getting these until like March. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>6106484
I hope yours get lost and you never get them. It'd serve you right.
>>
>>6106482
Getting these plus Articulated Icons in the same month would be quite a nice surprise.
>>
>>6106521
this is what i'm hoping for
>>
>>6106496
What'd he do to deserve that?
>>
>>6106744

he forgot to suck the 4H cock
>>
>>6106773
Uh-oh, the butthurt one is here. Gonna cry about scale some more?
>>
Any updates on the artbook?
>>
So i recently got a lil extra cash, wishing i had gotten it back when the trolls were up for preorder. You guys think it'll be easier to buy one in stock than it was to get fucking anything during the last in stock sale?
>>
>>6108142
I hope they postpone any sales until i get my preorder.
I may want more depending on how good or not they are.
>>
>>6108472

They're great, trust me, you're gonna want way more than money dictates.
>>
>>6108494
I really want one, but i wonder too how much the new shipping price will be if a sale does happen. Bought a legion builder in the last sale and the shipping cost slightly more than the figure. I live in the us on the same side as 4h
>>
>>6108589
What? My shipping was like 9 bucks for two figures.
>>
File: Dat Swurd.jpg (110KB, 670x681px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Swurd.jpg
110KB, 670x681px
>>6080853
Whats that lovely bit of plastic from?
>>
>>6111730
looks like alastor from neca dmc dante
>>
>>6071567
>>6071688
>>6071702

my white chicken just came in today, I am blown away at the quality.

Do they (fourhorsemen/mythiclegions) not keep in stock their older toys? I seem to recall cat warriors and elephant (?) guys. Is Ebay my best bet for finding some of these?
>>
File: churchlady.jpg (76KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
churchlady.jpg
76KB, 650x488px
>>6112316

Sadly, yes. They're very rare figures now, at least the older figures are.

The early stuff was made to be limited, but these new Kickstarter successes seem to have opened up the possibility of things being released again. Some things. Anyway.
>>
>>6112333
ah i see. thanks for speedy reply, will be keeping an eye on this company!
>>
>>6112316
Be warned, the cats and elephant waves don't have the quality of the birds and mythic legions. The elephant wave in particular has a lot of quality control issues.
>>
>>6112434

Not all of them. Honestly it's only certain figures, like the rhino. And that's cause the factory was pulling some bullshit and then tried to hold the molds ransom.
>>
File: 2spookie wi wi.jpg (357KB, 2350x1567px) Image search: [Google]
2spookie wi wi.jpg
357KB, 2350x1567px
>>6111730
>>6111739
Yep its from the NECA Dante that came out awhile back.

>>6105178
Hey that's also my idea once he comes around next week.
>>
Anyone know if 4H will release comic books about Mythic Legions, so we can learn about the lore and such?
>>
>>6113923
They didn't do it for any of their other stuff so no.
>>
>>6113923

There's an art book coming, so that may put out some interesting info.
>>
>>6113923
Be a pimp and write your own, post it everywhere, send it to 4H
>tfw when you become the Cain of Mythic Legions
Nigga stay awhile and listen.
>>
>>6113968
Write your own fiction i meant, not a comic, fuck that.
>>
>>6113935
>>6113923

The Art Book is supposedly going to include a 22ish page comic written by Greg Weisman, drawn by Marcelo Ferreira and published by KRCO Studios. However this thing has been ridiculously delayed with no real news about it other then "it's coming".

At least with the figures, we had some information about why things took as long as they did, and they weren't even delayed that long to begin with. But I guess since they have less control over the production of the comic, they have less info to go along with it.
>>
>>6113923

Personally I like this line because the lore is so minimal, and none of the figures really have any baggage about what they're "supposed" to be or do and even the ones with faces are generic enough.
>>
File: lore.jpg (1MB, 1588x2872px) Image search: [Google]
lore.jpg
1MB, 1588x2872px
>>6113923

I think most of the figures have a short paragraph of lore on the side.

The army builders don't.
>>
>>6069422

>>Jan 7, no news of new Kickstarter

Based on the Facebook group I feel like 90% of the QC errors they are dealing with are people complaining about dumb stuff like tiny little paint errors or "peeling" paint on the joints who can't accept that this particular toyline will never be perfectly painted.
>>
>>6115136
>"peeling" paint on the joints

Every single "quality" figure i've bought has had this problem.

not saying it's acceptable, but i didn't know i was supposed to complain about something that small haha.
>>
>>6115136
Probably. I really wish they'd announce the figures since I will probably try to get most of them. I love the few I have and wish I wasn't late to the party.
>>
File: lame.jpg (15KB, 377x361px) Image search: [Google]
lame.jpg
15KB, 377x361px
>>6115136
how the hell is a painted joint not supposed to peel though? Seems to me like the only way around that is dying the plastic or casting it in the color anyway
>>
>>6115247
>>casting it in the color anyway

They basically did this already there was like a week of debates about in on FB with half swearing it was peeling paint and the other half swearing that the paint was just slop as most of their figures had completely unpainted joints out of the package...
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.