[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does California get all the good shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-12-09-16-22-37.png (1002KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-09-16-22-37.png
1002KB, 1080x1920px
Why does California get all the good shit?
>>
>>6062359
Degenerates have big bucks.
>>
>>6062359
They had a drought, it's not perfect there
>>
>>6062359
That's where bluefin is.

Their warehouse sale last year was a travesty, though. Some good stuff, but one register and it took 15-20 minutes to checkout one person.
>>
>>6062477
Theres 6 registers this time
>>
>>6062359
They have the cops ship the freaks and undesirables out to the outskirts. No kidding, saw it happen in Irvine. So nice
>>
>>6062477
Ok what is it like? Are you literally shopping around in a warehouse? I'm planning on going and I wanna know what I'm in for.
>>
>>6062482
There were supposed to be like 3 last time, that never stopped bluefin from cocking it up royal.

>>6062490
gunpla was set to one side, damaged box items next to that, everything else organized on pallets forming aisles.

Some sales were decent some were amazon prices, a lot of shit wasn't getting touched and I'm wondering if I'll see some of it again tomorrow.

I'm planning to hit it up as well, but I'm keeping my expectations super low.
>>
>>6062498
The Facebook post said something about some early releases so I'm hoping for either of the 2 remaining Figuarts Ninja Turtles. Expectations are low though and I'm planning on hitting up Frank and Sons after.
>>
>>6062503
They didn't have pretty much any brand new stuff last year. Nothing from the last few months of releases.

They might try to unload extra stock of new orders, though. There's a chance.
>>
I'm in southern California, but fuck driving 2 hours just to find toys i passed over from them before for a "deep discount" of a couple bucks off Amazon's prices.
>>
File: california farms.gif (114KB, 630x981px) Image search: [Google]
california farms.gif
114KB, 630x981px
>>6062444
The thing about the drought is that it really doesn't affect anyone but growers of fruit and vegetables that the rest of the country eats
>>
Just walked out of here. Didn't find shit that I was looking for. Tons of people there with big stacks of boxes so it works for some people.
>>
Is there security? steal some stuff
>>
I wound up not going and just slept in. I feel like I made the right call.
>>
Anyone go or take pictures?

Just wondering what they had for sale and what the discounts were
>>
>>6064611
From what I've been hearing, most of the discounts were a few dollars short of amazon.

So same as last year, aka not really worth the drive for most people.
>>
>>6064632
This.

I got a few things but the prices for anything not-gundam weren't really worth it and they had barely any figuarts. Was mostly
>Gunpla
>Old statueshit
>Blind box stuff
>Some PAK
>Some Sentinel
>Very few figuarts (A.Goku, Beerus, a few monsterarts and some Digimon)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.