[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts on these? I personally love em

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 30

Your thoughts on these? I personally love em
>>
>>6055006
They look infinitely worse than the Mcfarlane ones. But I would totally stop shitting on them and recognize their place in the world if someone like Hot Toys would pick up the Halo license. I guess I'm just salty.
>>
>>6055006
I think they're ok. The articulation is decent, but they look amd feel kind of cheap, but they actually are kind of cheap, so it's to be expected I guess. They need to release customization packs to make good use of the armor switching.
>>
>>6055065
>I guess I'm just salty.

You are if you thing the Mcfarland Halo figures are better than these.

>>6055068
I bought these for some of the guns for my Marvel legends Punisher.
>>
>>6055006
How's the Elite articulation-wise? Better than the Reach-McFarlanes?
>>
>>6055179
I should note that the only Elite I have is the yellow-armor one with the carbine.
>>
>>6055006
Yeah they are better than the macfarlane ones, but they need some better paint apps. The initial ones they showed at comicon(?) looked way better.

I wish the first wave came with a better BAF, then I might have been interested in buying them.
>>
File: warthog stat.jpg (361KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
warthog stat.jpg
361KB, 1024x768px
They look like shit and have less articulation than McFarlane's.
>>
>>6055664
The Mattel toys have more articulation, if you subtract all the joints that are so stiff you're worried if you try to force it you'll just break it from McFarlane
>>
>>6055006
Much better than the McFarlane line. You can actually pose these figures and they hold their weapons well.
>>
File: Spartan-Air-Assault-004.jpg (72KB, 697x830px) Image search: [Google]
Spartan-Air-Assault-004.jpg
72KB, 697x830px
>>6055721
>The Mattel toys have more articulation
haahahahahaahahahah
I bet they don't even have a double ball jointed neck or Figuart jointed wrists.
>>
>>6055880
No, but they have double elbows and knees, and far better range of motion everywhere else. Wrists are hinge and swivel.
>>
File: 20161205_213232-1.jpg (519KB, 1836x2170px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_213232-1.jpg
519KB, 1836x2170px
>>6055880
Yeah okay, how about you post the last McFarlane Halo toys. They couldn't sit properly anymore. Didn't have that double neck joints, the paint got worse. Sure These new ones aren't perfect. I had to make it look better in the paint department. But they scale with figures now and customizable like the older McFarlane's.
>>
>>6056029
Wasn't there a mod that replaced the joints with revoltechs?
>>
>>6056041
I'd like to know this too; I got a Hermes that I'm converting to Kelly. Why not just buy Kelly, idk, but there yah go.
>>
>>6056041
Well technically you can do that with any figure, all it requires is you cutting the figure up and drilling in new holes for the revoltech joints.

>>6055880
>posting a figure from 2012, not the most recent McFarlane halo series that sucked dick.
>>
File: last halo.jpg (783KB, 2034x1321px) Image search: [Google]
last halo.jpg
783KB, 2034x1321px
>>6056029
>how about you post the last McFarlane Halo toys.
Why would i post their worst Halo figures, when they produced the BEST?
>They couldn't sit properly anymore.
Sadly.
> Didn't have that double neck joints
But they do. Their hips are also double ball jointed and so is their torso. The elbows are Figuart joints, the wrists have figuart joints, and the ankles have figuart joints, and it has ball jointed toes.
So even at McFarlane's worst, it has more articulatoin than Mattel's crap.
>the paint got worse
Still better than Mattel's loose stool.

>But they scale with figures now
I thought they were only 6"? That's in scale with nothing either.
>>
>>6055006
I can never find them except for the 12" kiddy figures, which in turn, are surprisingly much more better made than Hasbro's 12" kiddy figures.
>>
>>6055880
Wow McFarlane cucks are worse then Neca cucks. Thanks for making it known for everyone.

You posted a picture of a toy that looks stiff as fuck, and has less range of motion than the mattel shit. You posted thinking it would blow us the argument away with no contest. Fuck, you are retarded.
>>
>>6055880
>>>6055721
>>The Mattel toys have more articulation
>haahahahahaahahahah
>I bet they don't even have a double ball jointed neck or Figuart jointed wrists.
>I bet they don't have...
>I bet
You talking out of your ass. You didn't even watch a review to at the very least confirm your bias. You have no argument. You can't compare the two because you are your spewing your biased one sided opinion. Fuck off out of here.
>>
>>6055103
But he's right they do look infinitely worse than the McFarlane ones. There's practically zero paint on those overly glossy looking piece of shit.
>>
>>6056092
>Double ball joints
>That makes the articulation better
They might have had them but you couldn't do shit with them. Mattel's Halo stuff can move just as much with the hedges and double jointed limbs. If not more. Even at McFarland's "best" they might of had the articulation but proportion wise they were so off. Just look at the diaper look on the pelvis. This always turned me off to them when the Reach figures came out. It can't even hold the rifle properly. I have both brands and I can say that Mattel is a lick better in articulation. I liked the ball jointed toes but the Mattel has an ankle rocker that serves for same function.

>Still better than Mattel's loose stool.
No one is arguing that the Mattel's paints aren't bad. I even said it was lacking. So much so, that I had to go in and paint it myself. However, no one can think that shit McFarland was doing later looks good.

>I thought they were only 6"? That's in scale with nothing either.
You aren't even looking.
>>
>>6055179
It's pretty good, how ever I recommend watching a review for the elite
>>
File: Helljumper-variant-PUNCH-OUT.jpg (514KB, 706x864px) Image search: [Google]
Helljumper-variant-PUNCH-OUT.jpg
514KB, 706x864px
>>6056239
>>6056231
>toy objectively has more and better features than Mattel's
>get angry and deny facts
Getting angry is pretty much the only thing Mattel fans like doing, huh? Go buy more MotUC shit and cry you're paying triple shipping, or whatever that drama is going on in that He Man thread.

>>6056250
>They might have had them but you couldn't do shit with them
Extending range of motion is doing shit? I'm not going to argue that McFarlane didn't fuck up parts like the legs with his last figures, but there's a lot more flair from because of the joints than you'll ever get from Mattel's.

>I liked the ball jointed toes but the Mattel has an ankle rocker that serves for same function.
I love how you say this and pretend to own McFarlane's Halo figures. You realize that even the last McFarlane figures had ankle rockers too, thanks to the ankles being Figuart joints?
>no one can think that shit McFarland was doing later looks good.
oh geez, so having better paint jobs than the majority of toys isn't good?
>You aren't even looking
>in scale with non-scale figures
That's funny and really reaching. Nevermind the fact that the Mattel Halo figures aren't even in scale with one another.

And just so you know, Goku's supposed to be a manlet, so even there he's out of scale with the DBZ figures.
>>
File: mc.jpg (728KB, 1834x2726px) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
728KB, 1834x2726px
>>6056337
You keep arguing that they have "extended range" that is hindered and act like it's a good thing. You are not listening. Like what you like. Even if you hate one over the other cuz "Mattel is shit and McFarlane is king"

>you say then and pretend to own a McFarland toy
Why the fuck would I lie that I own both? You keep thinking I am reaching but you are being delusional. When you don't even own a Mattel so you have no argument. You are basing everything over "this is better cuz of sloppy paint that is better then no paint and they have more range of motion even though is is rendered useless" makes no sense.

Not gonna argue each damn point with you because at this point you already have your mind made up.
>>
>>6056337
>objectively
Goes by assumptions
You don't even have to figures to compare with that's not being objective. You had confirmation bias before the Mattel ones were even out.

Keep being ass blasted tho. Mcfarlane is not going to make them anymore aside from shitty statues with pointless articulation.
>>
>>6056231
> shitting on a superior toy just to sing the praises of Mattel
> Mattel

Oooof
>>
>>6056617
>sing praises for mattel
Call their figures shit in the same sentence.
Yeah, that is some devilish shilling right there.
Not only are Mcfarlane cucks salty as fuck, but illiterate too.

>Superior
That's like saying my toy better than yours.
Saying so without proof doesn't sway anyone.
You are just biased and ignore every other arguments made, because you have no arguments.
>>
If I can interject, I think the Mattel figures are better.
>>
>>6056337
Long time no see subjectanon! did you have a good thanksgiving?
Did you troll your family?
Did you hide a Toybiz ML in the turkey?
>>
>>6056698
Okay
Why?
Can't just say they are better and expect people to care or take your word for it.
>>
>>6056736
I think they're better because

They are build like Spartans, specifically chief looks like he's wearing clunky armor whereas the McFarlane chief looks like he's wearing a Halloween costume, he's too skinny and the armor isn't proportioned correctly.

While McFarlane has better paint, the Mattel ones maximize they low amount of paint where they can. Locke looks great for example. If you're into it, customizing/adding a wash won't be difficult due to all the removal parts anyway.

The articulation is leaps and bounds over the McFarlane figures and much more consistent across the line. Also a bonus is that they can properly hold weapons and have proper trigger fingers. Also, they may not quite be 1:12 scale but are pretty close and look good in in 1:12 collection.
>>
>>6056744
Aside from the paint in the Mcfarlane figures.
What else would you say that they have over the Mattel figures, if it is okay with you?
>>
>>6056764
Lol anon isn't arguing for McFarlane, he is talking about Mattel because you told him to prove why he thought they were better. Fuck off with that.
>>
>>6056824
I am concluding that aside from paint applications Mcfarlane has shit on the Mattel figures, you clueless retard.
>>
>>6056839
Nah it sounds like you want anon to stroke McFarland's cock some more with that.
>>
Is Linda really the worst of the bunch?
>>
>>6056848
>sounds like you wanted anon to stroke Mcfarland's cock...

Wow, did you even read what I wrote.

Confirmed for a retard.
>>
>>6056857
Only good thing is her big butt, though they just released the other chick and she looks better.
>>
>>6056857

I heard that the new Mattel Fred and Kelly are the worst in design of the armor.
>>
>>6056866
Oh I see, I thought the other post and the follow up were different anons. Oh well.
>>
>>6056868
So they don't share the same body mold? That's a plus.
>>
>>6056744
This anon here

McFarlane pretty much only has paint job over Mattel. At least in my opinion, and of course that it was a very widespread line in terms of characters/vehicles/covenant. Hopefully with time Mattel build that up though.
>>
>>6056908
Its the same base body from what I am seeing.
>>
>>6056516
>don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>6056664
>That's like saying my toy better than yours.

Uh, yeah, that's exactly what it's like. You're dumb as fuck.
>>
So what I'm getting out of this thread is most of these people acting like Mattel knows how to make decent toys never actually handled the better McFarlane figures. I don't know anything about whatever they were putting out before they lost the license, but the couple I have are more articulated and better sculpted/painted/articulated than anything else McFarlane or any other mass retail toy manufacturer has ever released.
>>
>>6056926
Saying so without proof
>>
>>6056926
>Uh, yeah, that's exactly what it's like. You're dumb as fuck.

I rest my case and it still stands that Mcfarlane fag is a child with no arguments, and only insults.
>>
>>6056088
>>6056089
There was an image circa 2012 of the Female Air Assault Spartan showing where to shave and drill to replace its joints with revojoints
>>
File: girlie halo.jpg (191KB, 582x731px) Image search: [Google]
girlie halo.jpg
191KB, 582x731px
>>6056516
>You keep arguing that they have "extended range" that is hindered and act like it's a good thing.
But it is a good thing. If it didn't have double ball joints and Figuart joints everywhere, the range from its joints would be even worse.
>Even if you hate one over the other cuz ....
Maybe you should listen. I already stated the facts on why McFarlane's are better. More joints, smarter joints. More paint, better paint. Higher quality more detailed sculpts.
The fact that Mattel's budget on the toys is so low is why they're shit and look worse than even Hasbro's budget lines. The fact that people even compare Mattel's line to MCDonalds toys is because they share the same amount of paint apps.

>Why the fuck would I lie that I own both?
Because that's what it sounds like, especially with the way you wrote that sentence.
>I liked the ball jointed toes but the Mattel has an ankle rocker that serves for same function.
It's an exclusionary sentence. Saying "but" means the Mattel figure has it, but not the McFarlane.
And i hate to break it to you, but toe joints are worthless. They don't serve the same function, because the toe joint serves no real function unlike the ankles.
>When you don't even own a Mattel so you have no argument.
I don't own the sun either, but I sure as fuck know that it's brighter than the sun. I don't need to own the figure ot see how lacking the paint jobs are, because there's dozens of reviews online and i can see the toys in stores.
I don't need to own the figures to read reviews say that some of the heads behave like they're only on swivels. How the waist doesn't seem to have any side to side movement. How the ankles, elbows, and wrists are only ball-hinges.
If I'm wrong about something, PROVE me wrong, instead of pretending that I can't judge something without owning a toy I'd never buy because of how poorly done they are.

I actually posted proof to prove you wrong about the joints. Do the same instead of making false statements.
>>
>>6057543
Now pose it in a dynamic pose
>>
>>6057543
That doesn't impress anyone.
>>
File: doing a stupid pose.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
doing a stupid pose.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>6057543
>post proof to prove you wrong

You are sad lol. You got to be trolling now.
>>
>>6057585
The best part of this is that not only can the mattel figure pull it off, it can pull it off while standing.
>>
>>6056942
> you must prove your opinion

Jesus these people are wild
>>
File: 20161206_201958-1.jpg (936KB, 2542x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_201958-1.jpg
936KB, 2542x1836px
>>6057585
But in all seriousness this is them doing the same pose. They can do the splits but the McFarlane hips "double ball joints" work as if they are just v-cuts. The knees on Mattel can go beyond 90 degrees which the McFarlane can only go 90 or less. The "SH figuarts" joints on the hands are nice. And help with the lack of movement on the hips. The Mattel hips have a thigh swivel a ball peg that has great range.

The neck does not have the same range as the hedge and ball joint that the Mattel Halo figures have.

The torsos have the same range but the Mattel's is hindered due to the removal armor. So McFarlane has that.

The shoulders have the same range.
>>
Asked earlier in the topic, but do the Linda and Kelly figs share a different base body mold than the rest?
>>
>>6057656
From the males mold? Yes.
>>
File: 1.jpg (407KB, 939x756px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
407KB, 939x756px
>>6057543
>>6057639
>>
>>6057639
>>6057692
I meant hinge on the first post...not hedge.
>>
>>6057708
>>
>>6056247
>statueshit
>better
choose one
>>
File: defending this.jpg (127KB, 1016x759px) Image search: [Google]
defending this.jpg
127KB, 1016x759px
ITT: McFarlaneshitters defend the same people who made
>pic related

all around keks
>>
>>6057854
>Jakks Pacific tier toys
>Not for dogs to chew on
>>
File: dandy spartan.jpg (589KB, 2317x1301px) Image search: [Google]
dandy spartan.jpg
589KB, 2317x1301px
>>6057639
>>6057585
Are you being dumb?
>Extending range of motion is doing shit? I'm not going to argue that McFarlane didn't fuck up parts like the legs with his last figures, but there's a lot more flair from them because of the joints than you'll ever get from Mattel's.
Learn how to read and be able to retain what's said like they taught you in HS.
Notice that the torso moves sideways? The head tilts the same. Look at the wrists, different directions, thanks to the Figuart joints. Toe joint moves, Figuart ankles moving laterally, etc.
Flair, dude, because it has way more articulation.

If i wanted to show off what McFarlane's best could do, well, have fun trying to do this with Mattel's subpar crap.

So again, where's your proof that what i said is wrong? You haven't shown it has more articulation. You haven't shown it can do more flair.
>>
File: up down.jpg (301KB, 1179x1155px) Image search: [Google]
up down.jpg
301KB, 1179x1155px
>>6057992
>>6057992
And a shot of how being double jointed at the head and torso extends their range of motion. Looking far higher and far lower than i've ever seen a Mattel figure do, unlike what you've claimed the neck can do.
>>
>>6057639
Bro, that little bit of paint you did on the Mattel, that really helps it. I don't even like the Halo 4-5 designs and you make me want to pick up that Chief.
>>
>>6057992
You ignore these.

>>6057692
>>6057713

>Are you being dumb?
hell, are you? You still praised the shitty joints with that damn quote that is supposed to make me look stupid. "but there's a lot more flair from them because of the joints than you'll ever get from Mattel's"
I know you you acknowledge that they got worse but the fact that you still think that even at their worst they still are better then Mattel's is fucking laughable.

>well, have fun trying to do this with Mattel's subpar crap.

Just did
>>
>>6058015
>Looking far higher and far lower than I've ever seen a Mattel figure do, unlike what you've claimed the neck can do.

Yeah, I was wrong about that. I guess that means I "lost" pshh
>>
File: cheering spartan.jpg (300KB, 1029x1285px) Image search: [Google]
cheering spartan.jpg
300KB, 1029x1285px
>>6058029
>You ignore these.
I didn't ignore them. Like i said, i'm not going to argue that McFarlane didn't fuck up the legs with the last waves.
I'm not even going to argue that the Mattel Spartans have double jointed knees. So yep, it's the only thing that the Mattel figures do better than McFarlane's.

>Just did
>leg going out to the side
>not even going above his chest
Way to fail. Pic of the side view of him putting his leg forward and being able to touch it. And also of McFarlane's Spartans doing what you did, but higher.
Also including them being able to look forward even when laying down.
Can your figure even tilt his head?

> they still are better then Mattel
But they are, for all the reasons stated. Better paint, more articulation, more details. Objectively, feature per feature, they have way more going for them than Mattel's crap.

Again, you haven't proven shit for this
>you have no argument.
All talk... well, not anymore, but you're only proving how inferior they are.

>>6058030
Mine still go lower and higher. Any side tilting from the head or torso? I'm actually curious on this, since no one has even tried or is it just because they can't?
>>
>>6058055
I'm done. Because I am kinda tired of trying to show that the toys aren't as shit as you think. You already have your mind made up. I thought they were shit from the first pics but then gave them a shot and I ended up liking them. And even more with added paint.

As for the neck tilting side to side. Only a little that it isn't even worth looking at.
>>
>>6058064>>6058064
Same goes for the torso but only because the removable armor gets in the way like I stated earlier.
>>
>it's subjectanon shits up another thread because of "stop liking what I don't like"
I don't even care for the Mattel figures but don't ever try to convince the fucker over anything.

The fact that he genuinely thinks that anyone who praises a figure that he doesn't like is a very literal "liar" that he has to prove wrong at every turn (I shit you not about the "liar" part) just shows how mentally fucked he truly is.
>>
File: superman.jpg (502KB, 2204x1350px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
502KB, 2204x1350px
>>6058064
>can't show proof, thus quits
Nice.
>You already have your mind made up.
No fuck?
It's because the only positives anyone has shown about the figures are the double jointed knees. Everything else is subpar or just shit compared to what McFarlane did.

>removable armor
Another negative, considering how cumbersome and oversized it is in order for it to work. McFarlane did a far better job at it.

>even more with added paint.
If i were to modify my McFarlane's, i'd do the knee mod, so they can get better range down there like /toy/ used to.

>>6058073
LOL WUT? Are you talking about some other person? It sounds like you are, since so many other people get accused.
>>
>>6058090
>LOL WUT? Are you talking about some other person? It sounds like you are, since so many other people get accused.

are you denying that you are subjectanon? are you ashamed of yourself?
>>
Kys subjectanon
>>
>>6058090
>where is muh muh proof
Oh shut up
>>
>>6057916
meet:
>>6057876
>>
>>6058073
it's his autism
>>
>>6058249
Nope, just saying that a bunch of other people get accused, all because they disagreed with you or don't like the same line as you.
I have no clue what you're talking about, so its likely just you randomly calling some other guy me because you got butthurt by what they said.

>>6058383
Hey, he's the one that called me a liar and he hasn't shown anything to prove i was wrong about anything.
Whereas i proved he was wrong about how much articulation McFarlane still used and that the joints added extended range you can't get from Mattel's Mattel Tier figures.
>>
>>6058836
>Mattel's Mattel tier figures
How retarded can one be?
>>
File: 1454964842339.jpg (169KB, 640x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1454964842339.jpg
169KB, 640x1015px
>>6058877
You shouldn't talk to him, and you should tell him to never talk to your son again as well.

The fact that subjectanon is trying to discredit someone's opinion for not having the figure is laughable.
He talks about figures he doesn't own all the time.
>>
>>6058894
Yeah the guy is a waste of time.
>>
>>6055006I like em
>>
File: linda.jpg (186KB, 899x970px) Image search: [Google]
linda.jpg
186KB, 899x970px
>>6058913
>Yeah the guy is a waste of time, because he doesn't believe us that they're the greetest figures ever and McFarlane's are shit
yep

Enjoy your typical Mattel crap.
>>
>>6059042
Waste of time
>>
>>6059042
>stupid enough to reply to people mentioning subjectanon while pretending "LOL WUT WHO?"
>he gives in anyway because his autism can't stand it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1480305248159.png (60KB, 173x128px) Image search: [Google]
1480305248159.png
60KB, 173x128px
>>6059042
>>
File: subjectanon.png (49KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
subjectanon.png
49KB, 300x250px
>>6059042
>>
>>6059042
>being this autistic enough to go "nuh uh I won't mention him" but did anyways
POTTERY
>>
>>6056092
>>6057543
>>6057992

>McFarlane
>The elbows are Figuart joints, the wrists have figuart joints, and the ankles have figuart joints
>thanks to the ankles being Figuart joints?
>if it didn't have double ball joints and Figuart joints everywhere
>thanks to the Figuart joints. Toe joint moves, Figuart ankles moving laterally

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>6060111
>5 inch manlet toys
>created by the same people who made this atrocity:
>>6057876

the way I see it, is that McFarlane is the manlet of the action figure world
>>
So, regardless of all the autism, how are the figures? I've never played halo, but I love the designs. I bought mcfarlane's athlon on sale and the sculpt and painting is really nice, but the leg articulation sucks and it can't hold the rifle 2 handed properly. Could someone post any mattel spartan aiming a rifle on one knee?
>>
File: 20161208_154104.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_154104.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>6060195 I got chu anon
>>
>>6060614
Cool, thanks! So, is the armor not allowing the knee to bend 90 degrees? Everything else looks fine, I'll get a few.
>>
File: 14812354347891296224649.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14812354347891296224649.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>6060655
Yeah unfortunately, they're still rly cool tho!
>>
>>6060655
The Master Chief can bend his knee more even with the armor.
>>
>>6055006
arby n the chief :'(
>>
On the plus side, I'm pretty happy that Mattel got Blue Team assembled on the line already. Now if they could make a Vale figure, that'd be great.

what are your thoughts on 3d printing support from 343i or the fans to get more armor options options?
>>
File: Master Chief McFarlane 40.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Master Chief McFarlane 40.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>6060195
Buy the older McFarlane's.

Better paint than the last McFarlane wave that you bought, but way better articulated.
About a hundred times better than Mattel's crap, which you shouldn't support. They've ruined so many licenses and their products are always awful compared to other companys.
>>
welp, they're all gone from Target where I am.

*welcomes the next generation- just mini statues at Gamestop, no more action figures*
>>
>>6061102
t. McShillane

news flash retard, McFarlane made this: >>6057876 and your defending them

>makes the whole line Manlet size of 5in.
kek
>>
File: brute hammer.jpg (118KB, 775x515px) Image search: [Google]
brute hammer.jpg
118KB, 775x515px
>>6061142
>comparing McFarlane's hideos Walking Dead figure with their amazing Halo figures
You can't even call it shilling when McFarlane no longer has the license and doesn't even have left over stock from 3-8 years ago.

If anything, recommending Mattel's lazy crap is shilling because they're currently in stores, especially when they look so awful.
>>
>>6061157
>subjectanon's autism
>>
>>6061157
what about the Halo Reach UNSC marines with no bicep joint or the ODST troopers

face it, autismo, if they're not a spartan, then McFarlane will fuck it up
>>
File: dare and someone else.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dare and someone else.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>6061672
>cherry picking from the vast amount of figures McFarlane created
Why are you so full of shit? Their ODST figures were great, except for that one or two exceptions.
McFarlane's aliens are also Spartan-tier, if not better.

Also, does the figure next to this amazing Dare figure has more articulation than Mattel's typical shiny paintless halfasses?

Sorry duder, but you're really biased and ignorant for thinking Mattel's junk equal or better than McFarlane's. Again, I've more than proven my case, whereas you guys just bullshit and namecall as the basis for your case.
>>
>>6062587
That's rich. "Cherry picking, " god damn you are a dense retard.
>>
>>6062587
>defending statueshit
>the same company that bought the HALO rights from Joyride
>Joyride, a company that were 6 in+ and has alot of POA
wew lad, autismo subjectanon is going all out
>>
arguing about which is better when peeps don't realize that if mattel fails, all we gonna get then is Gamestop statueshit like they got for Gears 4 and Titanfall 2 with even less articulation.
>>
File: didact.jpg (81KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
didact.jpg
81KB, 1278x720px
>>6062717
Throwing a rock and hitting a super articulated, super poseable, beautifully painted Halo figure by McFarlane is the opposite of needing to pick a cherry from the hundreds of releases of one that's limited in articulation figure.. .which has been beautifully painted and sculpted.

>>6062903
So what did the new Halo games introduce? Anything new and exciting?
Judging from Mattel's line and McFarlane's last waves, it's a game about Spartans fighting a single random Elite.

I think at this point, Halo is tired and nothing but retread. Even the game before this last one barely generated hype.

So if Mattel's Halo line bombs like it should, there's really nothing to miss if only statueshit is produced.
>>
>>6063017
>So what did the new Halo games introduce? Anything new and exciting?

That kind of annoys Me. I thought the Didact and the Prometheans were awesome designs, and McFarlane's Didact figure was pretty darn great. I guess it's a mostly how lackluster H4 was, but I'm always disappointed that no one seems to like the Prometheans.
>>
>>6063017
I'm not saying that the Mcfarlane figures are bad.....Never fucking said that. But you believe what you want, because you just want someone to be against your opinion.
>>
>>6063154
Where'd I say you think McFarlane figures are bad?
Can you even read?
I guess this is why your entire post is vague on what you're even complaining about.
>>
>>6063156
Oh now you are saying we were being "vague," and illiterate. Man you are sure something, subjectanon.
Well you have hardly been open to any difference of open you dense fuck.
You called people liars, ignorant and biased because not everyone gives that much of a shit for Mcfarlane toys.

You said all we did was bullshit and namecall whereas all you did was bring OBJECTIVE proof and unbiased facts. Fucking retard.
>>
>>6063159
>all these words
>not saying a thing
>and that's why you're wrong
k
>>
>>6063163
I rest my case.
Too fucking closed minded. No point in furthering anything with you, subjectanon.
>>
>>6063164
>I rest my case on my inability to read the thread and the pretend argument that i made up in my head
good.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.