[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feudal Series General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (531KB, 736x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
531KB, 736x419px
No hate, this isn't bait.
>Backers get in here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjRFiFdxLEA
>Articulated Icons Shōken Heroic Martial Artist The Feudal Series Overview
>>
Have thought about ordering 1-3 black ninjas, but really don't want to anymore. Should I grab at least one? I'm going to make my white deluxe into stormshadow so I'll have a spare old man head that I think would look cool on a black ninja body, but have ordered 3 reds. I just want my master to be different. Recommendations?
>>
File: hasbro.jpg (21KB, 846x157px) Image search: [Google]
hasbro.jpg
21KB, 846x157px
this isn't bait
>>
>>6053687
So they are basically overpriced Legends?
Cool
>>
>Figuarts joints
>>
>>6053655
I would say order one of each color, or go with the deluxe for variety.
>>
"Feudal Series General
Hugbox edition please"
>>
I'm getting three figures: Solitaire (modern ninja), Itami (evil sensei), and Surai (red samurai). I want to mix and match certain parts between the latter two so I can make my own character.

Who else is buying different figures to mix and match different parts? Hell what are your choice of figures?

I heard they've spread out certain parts between figures and if you match them accordingly, you can get characters from certain source materials. For example, putting the head of the Heroic Martial Artist onto the Drunken Master's body would result in a fairly decent Jubei from Ninja Scroll. Aside from that, anyone know of other possible combinations?
>>
>>6060035
Bare arms on the white ninja is the obvious one as storm shadow. someone mentioned bare arms on Itami for Cobra Khan. I'm not really sure otherwise, as I haven't given it too much thought. I'll mostly just stick to them as their own characters.
>>
when the fuck are these guys arriving? Their updates usually offer nothing but reviews.
>>
>>6060084
The blue demon mask + any black ninja makes The Blue Demon from The Last Airbender.
>>
>>6060613
Everyone should have gotten them latest March.
>>
>>6060084
>Bare arms on the white ninja is the obvious one as storm shadow. someone mentioned bare arms on Itami for Cobra Khan.
Oh that's cool. Yeah I also just checked and it seems like using the entire body + one of the heads from Shinobi while combining them with the red scarf and mouth covering of Shibito would make a pretty decent Strider Hiryu from Capcom.

>I'll mostly just stick to them as their own characters.
That's what I'm doing with Solitaire since his design looks distinct enough to stand on its own. That said, I really don't care for their bios (good effort but a lot of them are badly written and some are borderline trashy schlock).

As for the other two I'll be getting, I'm thinking of mixing parts between Itami and Surai so I can make a fully-red Tengu warrior and with the leftovers I'll have Itami as just some random Japanese archer (sort of like Hanzo from Overwatch) and as a sensei for my Solitaire or something.

>>6060688
Oh nice.
>>
>>6060613
Kek. For the time being, supposedly February next year.
>>
>>6060688
The silver samurai also looks like decent fodder for a Silver Samurai from Marvel. All you need is some red paint to fill in the missing paint apps and it's done.
>>
>>6060734
>>
https://youtu.be/W2mESUqkx6E
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.