[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quiet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Gecco-Quiet-Statue-8.jpg (601KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Gecco-Quiet-Statue-8.jpg
601KB, 1500x2100px
Stumbled upon an amazing looking Quiet, But it's statue shit :(

Are PAK seriously the only company to make a Quiet figure?, I thought Revoltech would've done her by now, given the stealth suit Snek.

I'd really like a Quiet to go with my Revolsnek, are there any Quiet figures available that aren't PAK?

Should I buy a blank female body and make one myself? Does anyone here have experience/advice on building customs? What kind of body should I buy?
>>
>>6053197
Supposedly Hot Toys were planning a Venom Snake and Quiet, but seeing as they don't prioritise anything except Marvel and Star Wars shit nowadays, it could never happen.
>>
There's a third-party company that's coming out with a "custom" Quiet fig.
>>
>>6053197
Just buy a PAK from me
>>
File: Geco-MGSV-Quiet-Statue-010.jpg (96KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Geco-MGSV-Quiet-Statue-010.jpg
96KB, 914x1280px
>>6053259
Who??
>>
Was her outfit ever given a logical explanation or is it simply absurd in order to be sexy?
>>
>>6053312
something something parasites making her super powered but can only breathe through skin something
>>
>>6053315
So, some convoluted excuse to be mostly naked? Keep in mind I'm not complaining.
>>
>>6053321
Early on in the game she's roasted alive inside and out by Venom Snake and another character, she survives this by having some parasite grown inside her which heals her, but if she talks she'll wipe out the english-speaking part of the world

So while she's basically super-human, she can only breath like a plant now
>>
File: EvsSLbC.jpg (124KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EvsSLbC.jpg
124KB, 768x1024px
>>6053312
Her insides were burnt during her attempted assassination of Snek, She was one of XOFs best field agents, so they brought her back through parasite therapy, Now she breathes through her skin.

Lack of clothes is due to that... And probably to a greater extent, it's just hot.

If she speaks, The parasites in her throat will activate, killing others and the host, Parasites target the victims lungs, But at the end of MGS V we find out that Quiets lungs had been burnt to a crisp, and your medical team found a perfectly preserved petal in there, So the parasites can't actually kill her.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (453KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
453KB, 750x1125px
>>6053282
>>
>>6053348
woah momma!
>>
>>6053348
That broken right wrist tho.
>>
>>6053411
shell heal
>>
>>6053336
>She was one of XOFs best field agents

And yet a crippled Snake who's just emerged from a nine-year coma almost kills her with a cigarette lighter and a bottle of rubbing alcohol...
>>
>>6053336
Only Japanese bullshit culture can come up with something so stupid.
>>
>>6053348
NO JOOSE NO BUY.
>>
>>6053421
B-but Kojima is the best!
>>
>>6053420
Yea, it's kind of a joke that a woman could be a best anything, unless she already had significant enhancements.
>>
>>6053348
I'm not really a fan of this real hair thing...

I'd much rather plastic, way less maintenance, and things like dust will be annoying to get out from real hair.

I want it to feel like a toy, Not a barbie doll I have to brush and maintain.
>>
>>6053420
He is "Big Boss" for a reason.
>>
How bad are bootleg PAK Quiets? If they are better than total shit, it seems better than paying the ridiculous prices of a real one or what I am guessing >>6053348
will cost.
>>
>>6053336

the parasites are attached to the vocal cords, dispite that she can talk all she wants, just not english(or i guess japanese in that version)

parasite triggers, gestates in lungs, lungs pop, parasites propagate, yadda yadda

theres a section of the game where your base is infected with the parasites of the Kikongo language strain, so you have to quarantine them

my dad strolled passed the screen as i was moving everyone who spoke kikongo over,, he asked why, i said 'they are infected'

...he was way to amused by the fact that 95% of the soldiers that spoke kikongo and were essentially sent to prison were black...

the lack of clothes thing almost feels like they designed her look first then went 'ok guys we need some convoluted reason for her to be almost nakid'
>>
>>6054139
>he was way to amused by the fact that 95% of the soldiers that spoke kikongo and were essentially sent to prison were black
So your dad doesn't realize what people living in the Congo look like.
>>
>>6053421
silence gaijin. lest you are made to regret your words and deeds
>>
>>6053312
She needs to breathe through her skin due to some parasitic mumbo jumbo. Honestly it's a silly explanation that gives her an excuse to run around half-naked. I'm all for fanservice but Kojima pretending to make it sound in any way deep/tragic was pretty retarded on his part.
>>
>>6053197
That's one flat ass.
>>
>>6056846
logged in just to post this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.