[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amiami combined shipping for pre-orders and in stock figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

It's the first time I'm pre-ordering a figure off of Amiami, in this case the Link DX Figma, which is supposed to be released in May 2017. Thing is there are some other figures that I want, including one figure that has been already released and one which will release in Febbruary 2017. What can I do to combine all the figures to be shipped together? Can I buy all the figures together right now, or do I pre-order the link figma, and then when I get the invoice in May I modify my order to add the other 2 figures?
>>
Buy from Hobby Link Japan if you want to do some gay shit like that
>>
>>or do I pre-order the link figma, and then when I get the invoice in May I modify my order to add the other 2 figures?

Pretty much this, but May is a long ways away and those 2 other figures could sell out by then.
>>
File: FIGURE-013475.jpg (47KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-013475.jpg
47KB, 600x483px
>>6053136
Well, the other figure (the one that is to be released in febbruary) happens to be the Figuarts Ramenman, and to my experience the kinnikuman Figuarts are always plenty. The other item I want is the Doyusha 1/12 swords, whcih were released a year ago, but i don't know if there will be more by May 2017
>>
Short answer: You can't. They don't have any space to save those figures for you for such a long time. It's either you ship them out seperately or hope that those in-stock will remain in stock next year, once the time comes to pay for your preorder.

If you want to ship all three items at the same time order through HLJ and use their private warehouse option for all the figures.

If I were you I'd just pay for whatever's in stock right now, may is half a year from now, and Link might get delayed.
>>
>>6053136
Like I said, if you want to ship stuff that is out now with pre-order stuff, you gotta wait till you get invoiced for the pre-order stuff. No way to reserve the current stuff. Its your call if you want to risk stuff selling out while you wait for the pre-order.
>>
You can buy figures out now and tell it to combine with another month of items but not sure how far out you can combine. But once those items of the month comes out then you'll get invoice for them all.
>>
>>6053124
here are your limits

Doesn't matter what you buy, preorder or instock or how many order you have. ALL orders for that month that is in-stock will get payment request and be finalized for shipped out that same month. Every Month, not to be combine with next month.

All preorder or backorders orders will be readjusted to their available and release month.

If you want all of them to be shipped the same time then you would have to place your order in May, but if your Link gets delay to june, they will separate your order and ship out what's in stock by the end of may.

So if you are going to wait, you might as well place the order when Link gets instock. The other 2 item might or might not be available.

HLJ private warehouse would hold all items up to 60 days. So if you want it combine with a May release LINK, you will need to place your order for those other items around middle or end of March. But for DX Link you can preorder it anytime.
>>
>>6053642
Different anon with a similar question. I have a preorder with amiami this month and I want to get something else that's currently in stock. Do I order the in-stock thing now, or wait until they invoice me for the preorder?

Usually I go with hlj because they make this kind of thing easier, but they weren't an option.
>>
>>6053744
December's preorder item will be combined with whatever in stock item that you gonna order in December. So place the in stock order anytime in December, but BEFORE payment request time of that preorder item. It is preferable by Ami, this way.
>>
>>6053893
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>6053744
If the order does not automatically combine, you can do it yourself by going into
your account then combine orders.
it will only let you combine them by months.
>>
There is one shop that will do what OP wants - Nippon Yasan.

You can place an order for an instock item + an item far into next year, and they'll ship only when next year's item arrives.

Only shitty aspect is their shipping cost, and that you pay for the full order when the first item is in stock.
>>
>>6053151
HLJ's private warehouse wouldn't help in OP's situation though, because they only hold items for two months.
>>
>>6053124
Dude, just email their support. I've done this before with some of my orders before where I didn't care about waiting and wanted to save on shipping. Send them an email asking to have them hold onto it until the rest of the order is in stock. If they end up forgetting or their system mucks up and sends you an invoice when it gets released, then just send them another email. Either way, they should be able to take care of it no problem. They have some pretty alright support staff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.