[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

Everyone knows the only way to do blood effects is to put some nice ketchup on your 50 dollar figure.
>>
I suppose you'd cut your finger to have real blood on your figures to take pictures to show the internet
>>
>>6051742
>somebody would pay $50 for BvS shit
These people probably watched the Ryan Reynolds GL and think that it's "underrated".
>>
>>6051747
Now that you mention it I liked that the 'Green Lantern suit as energy' idea was actually implemented in the design, but the execution was poor. With so much green there was nothing to break it up
>>
>>6051747
>somebody would pay $50 for BvS shit
Could be worse, they could be buying the 1/6 scale BvS figures.
>>
File: Kyle.jpg (298KB, 947x703px) Image search: [Google]
Kyle.jpg
298KB, 947x703px
>>6051753
> I liked that the 'Green Lantern suit as energy' idea was actually implemented in the design
Fucking DCasuals.
The suit has been made of energy for a longass time

Go back to praising Synder's work.
>>
>>6052498
>I lack reading comprehension: the post

He said he likes how the movie version used the energy armor concept from the comics,but that it was poorly implemented.
>>
>>6051742
DUFF!
>>
Someone post the ACBA shit log cloud
>>
>>6051747
I considered the mafex batman because it isn't too expensive compared to it's alternatives but still a good looking outfit
Batfleck was a mistake though
>>
>>6052498
Learn to read, holy shit
>>
>>6051744
fake blood is the easiest thing to make
you just need red food coloring and something else
>>
>>6053099
red food coloring is more likely to stain and damage the figure than ketchup. Y'know, cause it's a dye that's actually meant for imparting it's color onto a substance.
>>
File: bion.jpg (1MB, 1536x2056px) Image search: [Google]
bion.jpg
1MB, 1536x2056px
>>
>>6051747
>BvS was bad
These plebs still exist

Now if it was
>somebody would pay $50 for Mafex
You'd be onto something.
>>
>>6052498
But that is armor.

Fucking DCasuals.
>>
>>6053283
>he shills dc movies shit for free
>>
>>6054022
not him, but people really do need to get off the 'BVS was trash' bandwagon. It wasn't great by any means, but it was not terrible either.
It's like people forget mediocre movies exist, so people have to go to the extremes to make their opinions.
>>
>>6054025
The move itself is a 5/10. Mediocre as fuck.

Now, if you know anything about the characters, that lowers the score down to shit.
>>
>>6053246
How is that cringe? All Greenhatu needs are lime foot additions.
>>
>>6054025
It was the meeting of two of the most high profile iconic fictional characters of the 20th century. A literal dream come true for DC fans. And it was a mess.

There is no bandwagon, there is just an endless pit of disappointment that jaded fans are going to carry with them so long as there are DC movies. Shut the fuck up with over simplification and claims of trendy bashing. It's not trendy, it's nightmarish for people like me that wanted something good.
>>
>>6054031
>If it isn't good it's nightmarish!
You see? I like batman and superman as comic characters, but I didn't come away hating the movie. Hell, I actually liked Man of Steel too, but all you 'super hardcore true DC fans' will claim anything is shit if it isn't to you unreasonable standards, and that's what's really killing DC movies.
hop off the bandwagon and enjoy a god damn movie every once in a while.
>>
>>6054038
>that's what's really killing DC movies
You are so fucking far down the rabbit hole. Holy shit. When you need a hand to hold, and for someone to tell you it will be okay, you know where to turn.
>>
>>6054038
Not him but, it has nothing to do with being able to enjoy movies or not.
BvS was the most fun I've had with a movie but it also was the single worst fucking movie I've ever watched. And I watched the director's cut.
>>
>>6054040
.n-no! you'r just crazy, I'm not on a bandwagon!
Man, you people can't ever justify your own opinions. I'm actually starting to bet you didn't watch it to begin with, because then you might realize how stupid the popular opinion is and dumb you are for spouting it all the same.
>>
>>6054050
You yourself called it mediocre. And it's the two most recognizable characters on Earth behind Mickey mouse.

And it was mediocre. Let's say it again: -you- called it mediocre. If you make a dream movie like that with a meeting of the two greatest fictional characters ever created in an entire century and have it end up mediocre according to people that DEFEND it, you have an objectively lousy piece of shit on your hands. Perform all the mental gymnastics you want, you're full of shit and every post buries you deeper into what you're shoveling.
>>
>>6054038
>>Like superman/batman comics
>> Like Mos/ BvS

Pick one.

Also, if its super unrealistic standards, how is it that Marvel is shitting all over WB's Cake with just about every movie they make?

On the UP side, it looks like WB might FINIALLY Be getting their shit together with justice league.

At least we can all agree about the best things to come out of BvS

Gal Gadot and Ben Afflek.
>>
>>6054550
>Gal Gadot
Since it looks like there's 10:1 odds that WW will be a dumpster fire, calling her a good thing to come out of BvS might be a bit presumptive.
>>
>>6054563
True, but at least she's making her a likable character, and doing a good job of it.

Not her fault if the script is a steaming pile of garbage.

much like Bale in the Nolanverse films.

He PLAYED a good batman, even if that batman was written terribly.
>>
The cringiest thing about this thread is the retarded argument you guys are having over the DCEU
>>
Looks like we ran out of cringe content so the anons here decided to make some OC for us.
>>
File: PHRASING.jpg (157KB, 1276x756px) Image search: [Google]
PHRASING.jpg
157KB, 1276x756px
>>6055782
Yeah, kinda agree there. Was hoping for more toy-related cringe.
>>
File: transformers general.jpg (416KB, 1692x1196px) Image search: [Google]
transformers general.jpg
416KB, 1692x1196px
>>
File: bitch talons.jpg (3MB, 695x7460px) Image search: [Google]
bitch talons.jpg
3MB, 695x7460px
I really wish I could see the horror of anon's keyboard and bitch talons.
>>
>>6051742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQta-7YAIo
>>
>>
>>
>>6060033
There's very little about this that isn't cringe.
>>
>>6054550
Gadot was a shitty Wonder Woman.
>>
>>6056118
Lol'd. That's clearly not a native speaker though, in my mother tongue to "eat someone out" (comer alguém) actually means to "fuck someone" intead of fellatio and even in this case it's a matter of context.
To be "eated" (comido) means to be fucked, a girl will say "eat me harder" (Me come com força) during sex, which literally tanslate to "fuck me harder", funny, because we also have a work "fuck" (foda, foder), so "eat" would indeed make more sense if related to the mouth...
>>6056127
Would you by any chance have those pics?
>>
>>6060317
>intead of fellatio
It doesn't refer to that here either.
>>
>>6060350
For real? What does it actually mean?
>>
>>6060251
She just wasn't even a character in the movie, she randomly shows up in a few scenes before the final fight like she was added to the script really late. And, I dunno, I hate to be so vague but she doesn't really look like what WW would look. I don't know, Amazonians should be bigger, taller, more muscular.
>>
>>6060763
Cunnilingus or, in that case, analingus, it's a different act than fellatio, but you've got the gist.
>>
>>6060780
>analingus
I've never seen someone use that word but it makes sense
>>
>>6053283
>These plebs still exist

What? The movie was bad in every way. I have a couple of acquaintances who actually think the micheal bay transformers are entertaining and even they thought the movie sucked.
>>
>>6060033
>#Malaysia
>>
>>6054031
>It was the meeting of two of the most high profile iconic fictional characters of the 20th century.

Wrong.
>>
>>6061059
Agreed, the biggest meeting was clearly in Space Jam.
>>
>>6060033
Whatever happened to boy scout Superman?...
>>
>>6063166
>>
>>
File: 1386381992719.png (103KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
1386381992719.png
103KB, 225x259px
>>6063993
>acting like toy photography is something you can't figure out in a couple of days
>still going with the fucking cut outs
>>
>>6063204
I still don't fucking understand that sentence.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.