[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nippon Yassan sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6982.jpg (79KB, 640x845px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6982.jpg
79KB, 640x845px
Got the dreaded "give us more money, pls" message for an item 3 days ago. Still hasn't shipped. Now that's two items(one preorder, another a new purchase) that have taken days for them to pack and ship. Also their DP system blows.

It's not like these are cheap figmas on sale or whatever, these are both 10,000 yen+ orders.
>>
oh jesus what the fuck? I've never heard of shit like this before. I'm probably getting this too, my order's been in 'preparation' since last week and it was just SHMA ShinG. not even HLJ is this much of a kike
>>
Fuck Nippon-Yasan. Those guys took my money then "forgot" to ship my package. Then it got "lost in the mail".

I swore I'd never use them again after that.
>>
How long until they disappear like Yokatta?
>>
>>6050698

Nah NY is an actual store unlike Yokatta.

Scum took orders for 5 months before disappearing. I'll never forget it because I got nothing but shit from their defense force here for suggesting they stole my money.
>>
>>6051309
>I don't know how to get refunded through paypal
>>
>>6051312

Would've been easier had I not taken their recommendation to use personal payment. What a fool I was to trust /toy/.
>>
>>6051313
>had I not taken their recommendation to use personal payment.
Honestly, only a fool would ever sign away paypal's protection when using paypal. I don't know who "recommended" that you do that, but YOU are the one who decided to. Lesson learned?
>>
>>6051335

Yokatta themselves heavily recommended it in their ordering instructions. I had my doubts but I was assured by /toy/ that it was fine and how great they are.

Lesson learned for sure. Don't every buy from a store without an actual cart function and don't ever blindly take /toy's advice.

I got off pretty easy though it was just one figuarts. Others got royally screwed. I do have to admit though I laughed when even their defense league started cursing their existence.
>>
I bought some star wars figuarts during the "sale", shipping for two rsal was like 20 something bucks .then they took 15 days to ship it (I didn't notice it didn't ship so I didn't bitch ). Pretty much done with them after this.
>>
>>6051350
>assured by /toy/
Any time this is brought up here, I personally recommend never sending payments as gifts, and that's all I ever see anyone else say, too.
The fact you lump everyone here in together, like EVERYONE on this board PERSONALLY recommended that you do it, is absurd and insulting.
Here's a thought: quit the victim role, and think for yourself. YOU made a mistake, blaming everyone here is not going to do anything for you.
>>
>>6051350
>their defense league
I think you got trolled, and you still don't know it. There are tons of people here that got items through Yokatta with no problems, and they said as such. Does that make them a "defense league"? No. Only a troll would tell you to implicitly trust them, and to sign away all your paypal protections.
>>
>>6051366

But I didn't suggest that. I'm not suggesting I'm a victim either. I started a thread asking about ordering from them and took the advice I got there.

I fully admit I made a mistake, hence the lesson learned. Never ask /toy/ for advice, whether you perceive that as all encompassing or not.
>>
>>6051350
>I had my doubts but I was assured by /toy/ that it was fine and how great they are.
>>6051380
>But I didn't suggest that.
>>
>>6051378

No, anon, the defense league was the retorts I got for suggesting they stole my money. It was around October and the complaints didn't start piling up until November or December that year.
>>
>>6051386

> Okay let me refine /toy/ to being the responses I got in the thread I started. Pretty sure I mentioned that.
>>
>>6051390

Didn't mean to greentext.
>>
>>6051380
>Never ask /toy/ for advice
/toy/ is not a single individual. There is no entity named /toy/ that responds to you. You really need to understand there are multiple posters on this board, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>6051397

Already rectified slow-reader.
>>
>>6051400
>Already rectified slow-reader.
Make sure you remember then, slow-thinker.
>>
>>6051403

> /<board>/ isn't one person.
> Still have to emphasize that you know this whenever you use it because it's always taken as such anyways.
>>
>>6051414
>Why can't I just over generalize? Having to make the distinction is too hard for my widdle bwain!
>>
>>6051420

Because I didn't assume anyone would take it as a personal affront, since everyone already knows /toy/ isn't one person anyways.

We're going in circles now.
>>
This is some chinaman-tier ripoff.
>>
/toy/ is basically just a hardened criminal. Try to buy something in the BST? /toy/ rips you off. Need info about how to use Paypal? /toy/ lies to you and steals your money. Trying to find a price for an old collectible your dead uncle gave you in his will? /toy/ lowballs you so /toy/ can go and sell it on ebay for a profit.
Fucking scumbag /toy/.
>>
I been there and after not paying it and telling them how unprofessional it is to ask the customer to pay for their mistake they ended up shipping it anyways.

I got a barely 4k Yen Credit tho which i used to pre order and pay off 2 of the new Rider Ex Aid Poppy Gashat's.
That's prob my last NY order.
fuck em.
>>
I remember I used fedex for some big shipment to avoid the signature needed for EMS and got pegged for some customs fee because I guess it was fedex'd directly from Japan.

Didn't care since it was like maybe 5 bucks but yeah fuck NY.

Their 'sales' are laughable. It's literally just the shit they couldn't unload during every other 'sale', and still too expensive at that.
>>
>>6051459

That said what they are actually pretty good for is for impossible to find aftermarket shit.

They match aftermarket pricing which is expected but usually always less than every scalper on ebay. If you're okay with the general aftermarket price and tired of scouring mandarake for weeks on end it's usually the only option.
>>
>>6050269
That's pretty shitty of them.

I ordered my first figure from NY last month, it was Figuarts Episode IV Luke Skywalker.

After all the horror stories I've read about them on /toy/ I was dreading it showing up destroyed or not showing up at all. Thankfully there were no issues whatsoever. Paid via paypal, got my figure a few weeks later. I probably won't order from them again unless it's something really cheap though.
>>
>>6051442
You just described 4chan in general.
>>6051459
Recently I have problems with everything, DHL is, was and will always be shit, Fedex charged me $200 extra for $300 order last month, now EMS sperged out with my $500 order so anything possible, on the other hand package from trans logistic NY came without any problems, their prices might be inflated and they charge extra for shipping but holy fuck if you live in eurozone being able to skip this bullshit is really a blessing.
>>
>>6051420
You are you so ass blasted about this, you are going full autism.
>>
I only use them when I need to. They have cancel 2 of my pre-orders because they say they don't have stock even when I was one of the first to pre order. and guess what, they have stock when the item release. and when I summon my discount code they gave me a lesser percentage because it shows a couple of cancels on my account, well no shit, you MF were the ones that cancel them.
>>
>charged $20.37 for rsal shipping
>get package today and has 990 yen($8.71) on it

Fucking jap kikes, I swear.
>>
>>6053424
This is the main reason I stopped buying from NY. Whenever I look at amiami or HLJ packages the shipping label always matches up exactly to wait I paid or even more than what I paid.
>>
>>6050269
How come no other import store does this?
>>
>>6051446
Thats rich you talking about anyone else scamming Andrew, you're the biggest scammer of them all. I'm glad they fucked you over I hope it happens to you constantly.
>>
>>6053431
Because most stores have decent customer service and know that increases to the price after you paid is scummy as shit.

If the stores fuck up, no reason for you to have to pay for it.
>>
Was considering NY to order Tamshii web exclusives. Any other place you guys recommend instead?
>>
>>6051389
I wonder if the dedicated Yokatta white knights were retarded customers, or actually friends/employees of Yokatta itself.

I've always been wary of small time shopping services, because it would be so easy to send your BFFs some free shit in return for shilling.
>>
>>6053614
I wonder the same about the dedicated Yokatta trolls: did they even order anything, ever? Or are they just complaining because they know it will twist the panties of some autists.
>>
Damn, I was about to place an order for figmas and vehicle models.
Any other place that the collector known as /toy/ recommends?
>>
>>6053591
you can try http://www.biginjap.com/
There price are a little higher but their shipping is good, especially their fedex rate, cheaper than ems. And they don't ask for extra shipping charge.
>>
>>6053614
>I wonder if the dedicated Yokatta white knights were retarded customers, or actually friends/employees of Yokatta itself.

It's not that strange that some people defended Yokatta at the beginning. Over the course of several years it was a pretty damn trustworty site, I used it six times with zero problems whatsoever. Nonetheless, they completely fucked up before dissapearing without any kind of explanation, I'm really curious about what the hell happened.

I'm just glad I was lucky enough and recieved the last thing I ordered from them just when they started to stop shipping many orders.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.