[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone own any of these? Should I spend $60 on one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: s-l400.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
s-l400.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
Anyone own any of these? Should I spend $60 on one?
>>
>>6047023
Amiami has them for much cheaper.
Where are you seeing 60 bones?

There are a few there going for 77% off, and they aren't even the model kits.

But to answer your question: 60 imo is too high considering how big they are.
>>
File: zs5dv7vaczjlxrbqjt3i.jpg (59KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
zs5dv7vaczjlxrbqjt3i.jpg
59KB, 800x492px
>>6047026
The Miku one isn't being sold anywhere but a few online stores and of course they're a bit jew-y.
>>
>>6047030
I forgot about this one.
I guess in this case it depends on how much you like the Miku motif and whatever extras it comes with.

By themselves they're pretty great.
>>
>>6047035
I did it. It's the xmas gift to myself. If I didn't I'd probably regret it, since these things can get pretty expensive.

I see limited distributions going for close to $100.
>>
>>6047037
Hope you enjoy it.
Maybe get some companions 900-ish yen for one is a steal. They must not be selling really well.
>>
You ever see something on /toy/ and you're just completely baffled as to what your fellow nerds like about it, why they would want it, why waste their money on something like that?

Yeah
>>
>>6047041
Thanks. The part that I dig is that they got swappable parts so I might pick up those discounted ones eventually.
>>
>>6047043
That's something most people ask about buying toys in general.
>>
>>6047023
What're these?
>>
>>6047089
Mechatrowego. 1/12, 1/20 and 1/35 cute robutts. The main line is 1/35 and has diecast parts, which makes it expensive for the size. You can also get plastic kits.
>>
>>6047043
what makes you think that about this one in particular? i probably wont ever buy one but i think they look neat.
>>
>>6047023
What are these from? i keep seeing them everywhere.
>>
>>6047412
Not that guy, but they look like uncomfortable peanuts wearing diapers.
>>
>>6047023
I was at Designer Con and they had these for sale for $36 a piece. There were other sets like one with a helipack and the Miku one for $58.
>>
>>6048712

I bought the DIY 1/12 @ Designer Con this year. $120.. it's cool, dunno if it's worth it.. but the engineering on these is amazing except for the shoulders which are loose.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.