[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't own any foreign /toy/s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: gijose-lg.gif (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
gijose-lg.gif
34KB, 600x450px
>he doesn't own any foreign /toy/s
>>
>>6046060

I'm a Mexican Army vet and the bulk of my collection are imports. Checkmate.

/thread
>>
>>6046123
>>6046123
post them or fuck off
>>
File: IMG_7597.png (314KB, 700x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7597.png
314KB, 700x462px
>>6046126
Lmao
>>
>>6046060

>red, white
>blue

Way to fuck that up completely
>>
File: 259792.jpg (45KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
259792.jpg
45KB, 350x346px
>>6047038
Let's face it the land belongs to Mexicans
>>
>>6046123
BUILD WALL
>>
>>6048684
>>/pol/

You lost your way pal.
>>
>>6046060
how, they're all from China anyways
>>
>>6048684
Give Texas to Mexico!

But only if they keep the retarded Texans, the rest of the US doesn't want those rednecks.

And your wall is now a cheap fence because Trump lied to you. He's a Jew, what do you expect him to do, be honest to whites?
>>
>>6048806
>>6049001
>mfw I'm mexican
Top kek
Stay mad and salty chairos
>>
File: Juan_lulzian.png (114KB, 900x862px) Image search: [Google]
Juan_lulzian.png
114KB, 900x862px
>>6048684
>BUILD WALL
Will you pay us?
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6049544
race traitor who follows a hook nose detected.

f I were president I'd turn a blind eye to immigration, legalize prostitution, and tell the MPAA, RIAA, gaming industry and all those other TPP-friendly copyright whiners to fuck off because piracy isn't a real crime and the legal system/police don't need to fuck with busting MP3 downloaders who aren't hurting anyone. Then I'd refuse nay and all alliances with that shithole Russia unless Putin steps down- that includes ridiculing them for their recent anti-piracy actions. Then I'd feed poor people just to piss off the religious right, because they secretly hate the family structure.

I'd also charge Trump with treason, because he s a traitor. Then consider charging his backers, because real patriots to the US and it's people supported Sanders.

Kiss your fake religions goodbye as well. Anyone dumb enough to believe in that baseless mythology should be classified as mentally ill.
>>
>>6049937
>fake religion
What's with this meme? I'm an Atheist but otherwise conservative in most of my views (raised Methodist) but don't tell people their religions are fake. Are most atheists this bitter?
>>
>>6049959
prove God exists, otherwise I call it a lie meant to control the dumb masses.

Or are you willing to accept the reality of Zeus and Odin so easily? No? Why must that one god that came later be real when the earlier ones must be the lies?

Plus things like gay marriage, women holding employment, and feeding the poor are NOT bad, only despicably evil retards like Jin believe it because they hate society and their fellow man, often because they were raised by evil parents or listened to fags like Bill Hicks.

Fred Rogers was the last good Christian we had, most of the other Christians look down their noses at everyone, they sin constantly, they're hypocrites and they're full of hate. The only thing separating them from Muslims is that Muslims have the balls to pick up a gun and take the power they want.
>>
>>6049983
That subtle Jin posting.
You thought no one would catch it, but we did. Sucks that your entire point is moot now.
>>
>>6049983
most everyone in general look down their noses at everyone
Christians, Muslims, SJW, White power movements, edge lord atheist such as yourself.
Ultimately humans are very judgmental creatures if they are unhappy.
>>
>>6049983
As I already said, I'm an atheist. I don't believe there exists any higher power. But I also accept I could be horribly mistaken and there are some things in this universe that lack full or better explanations. Maybe God exists, maybe there's something in existence we've yet to fully comprehend.

At the same time I don't discount everything Judaeo-Christian religions have done as bad. It's those Faith's that gave birth to many core values of western society and America especially. I don't loathe Christianity and Judaism, just assholes in general.
>>
>>6050120
Fuck, 'dismiss' not 'discount'.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.