[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stikfas Dragon and Female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SKAFK31Dlg.jpg (34KB, 712x500px) Image search: [Google]
SKAFK31Dlg.jpg
34KB, 712x500px
Was looking to purchase this. Is it any good?
>>
>>6044426
depends. is that shit still avileable? i recall there was some quality problems with specific stikfas sets, but dunno which ones
>>
>>6044461
was going to say the same thing about the quality change. they've made this set a few times in different colors, not sure which ones are better.
>>
>>6044426
The dragon is super cool, but the torso/pelvic joint can give you some trouble with how loose it is. Just refrain from having pretty much any rearing photos and it won't be too much of a hassle.

Beta frame is a q.t. you pretty much can't go wrong with her.
>>
>>6044426
Didn't hasbro drop their cooperation with Stikfas because the owner of Stikfas diddled a kid? Regardless... try and find the early version of it. Stikfas kits became shit for most later reissues
>>
>>6044789
>because the owner of Stikfas diddled a kid?
That happened years after Stikfas died. Nothing to do with Hasbro dropping stikfas.
>>
>>6044789
how do you diddle a kid?
you take his money and run away instead of giving him the toy?
Seem kind of pointless and weird
>>
>>6044519
>>6044461
Was gonna go for the red dragon set in the OP pic. Does this one have any breakage issues?
>>
>>6044789
>>6044890
What.
>>
Stikfas plastic will warp and or crumble within a few years of being opened. Great to mess with, but relatively short shelf life. I suppose its possible to extend the life of them by disassembling every piece after each use.
>>
>>6044461
One quality problem figure is the phantom figure (glow in the dark figure specifically, can't say of the other one), I've had at least 1/4 of the pieces break on me in one week while other figure feel like they can last the apocalypse
>>
>>6044426
Stikfas are pretty shitty. Breakage right out of the box is a real issue.
>>
>>6049704
it actually depends on the year you bought them. Most of the middle Hasbro waves were great without any problems. Early Hasbro waves are half and half.
When they moved away from Hasbro, the quality was awful and it took them almost two years to start using better plastics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.