[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 57

File: memethread.jpg (920KB, 3050x1526px) Image search: [Google]
memethread.jpg
920KB, 3050x1526px
Buy!
Sell!
Trade!
Read the rules, ignore the trolls.
Old Thread >>6019811
>>
Have a bunch of stuff for sale

LEGO:

Mystery Machine complete set
The Hulk Buster Smash Complete set
Luggabeast with Teedo, Unkar Plutt, and one of his goons
Various LEGO minifigs - soccer uniform and some others
Full set of LEGO Disney CMF with a base (please not the base is partly made with Mega Blocks, just tell me if you want it or not)

All of these are used and in great condition.
Get the lot for $90 shipped or make me an offer. I want to get rid of it all. I'd rather not have to separate it, so seriously just make me an offer and there's a high chance I'll take it.

Hot Toys:
Mark 33 Silver Centurion Special edition
-$150 shipped
Again, make me an offer.

Yui Hirasawa 1/7 Christmas Figure - $40 shipped

Oppai mousepads:
These have never been used. Galko is still has plastic wrap on her box and Hestia was opened and briefly displayed on the stand.

Asking $50 shipped for each.

I also have an Umaru Life size plush for sale, just make me an offer.

Please email me if you would like to see photos, I don't want to clutter up the thread with them.
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6043300
WTS: Nendoroid Hakase and Nano Shinonome - NMIB - $140 shipped (worldwide)

Please send me an email if you're interested.

I'll post a long list with everything else I have for sale and an Imgur link later on, but if there's anything you want, you can take a look now and email me about it.
Just keep in mind that I'm not in the US, so I'm trying to keep my prices fair but still have to pay for international shipping which is not cheap.

http://imgur.com/a/Rgw7i
>>
Prices include shipping within the U.S. Feel free to make offers. All include box and all accessories and are in great condition.

WTS:
Dino Getter 2 $60
Dino Getter 1 $70
Riobot Tsugumori (non-animation colors) $80
Revolmini Kekkai Sensen Zapp $15
Revolmini Kekkai Sensen Klaus $15
Digimon Pendulum X 1.0 (Red) $90
Digimon Accel Ultimate Genome $65
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-14-39-37.png (347KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-14-39-37.png
347KB, 720x1280px
WTB: JoJo SAS
Long shot but if anyone has this sound plate that comes with SAS sticky fingers second I'd be willing to buy it off you
>>
>>6043541
Shit forgot my email
>>
WTB: used/broken gunpla for kitbash/custom purposes. If you have some I might be interested depending on the kit.
What I'm really looking for are the following:
HG Strike Freedom, looking for both arms
HG Freedom, looking for legs
HGUC Hazel Custom/Advanced Hazel, looking for legs and beam rifle, skirts off the Hazel Custom
HGUC GM Type C, looking for skirts and hip section, main body and head.
Open to anything else, though, so please feel free to reply here or via email with offers.
>>
Updated again

I'm still putting together a full list, but the first batch is these, and if I priced something stupid just tell me, I did it in a rush and I'm flexible.

Super Action Statue
SAS Warsman (first), Robin Mask (first), Buffaloman (first) - $70 for the set of 3

Robot Spirits
Sinanjua Animation Ver. $42
Sazabi - one of the beam sabers pegs is broken in the hilt, it came like that from jungle hobby. $25
Hi nu - $65
Geara Zulu Angelo ver - $20 - I have two of these due to reasons

Marvel Legends
Toybiz Jim Lee Cyclops - $20 - His ab crunch joint is a little loose
House of M Iron Man $27 - has flight stand
House of M Hulk - $22
House of M The It - $22

SH Monsterarts
King Kong - Complete, box has a tear on the top flap from shipping. - $145

Transformers
Hasbro TRU Masterpiece Soundwave - complete with box - $180
>>
>>6043840
I broke the peg on my Sazabi's beam saber and was looking for a replacement.
>>
File: shinki_set.jpg (362KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
shinki_set.jpg
362KB, 1000x500px
WTS (still)
Busou Shinkis - Maryceles Lemuria ($135) and Proxima Spinel ($65). New in unopened box. Offering free US shipping/discount on international shipping for buying them together.
>>
WTB
Figma Mika Jougasaki
Figma Rika Jougasaki
Figma Ranko Kanzaki
Gravity Rush Figma
I'd rather not file for bankruptcy :,)
>>
File: 00q0q_gxVdllVbhm0_600x450.jpg (119KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
00q0q_gxVdllVbhm0_600x450.jpg
119KB, 600x337px
Selling two NECA ED-209 from Robocop. Asking $65 each +shipping
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (596KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
596KB, 1536x2048px
Selling this guy brand new for $60 shipped in America. I need some Christmas money so I'm letting this guy go.
>>
File: LaserToothpaste-1.jpg (69KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
LaserToothpaste-1.jpg
69KB, 640x452px
>>6043840

Sell some beams here, faggot. No one wants to camp for a preorder.
>>
Reposting from older thread

WTS:

Fansproject Colossus (comes with ROTF onslaught, brawl and vortex) - 85$ shipped

Microblaze Creations Military Titans (FOC not Onslaught) + FOC Vortex, Blast Off, Brawl and Swindle (Retails colors) - 125$ shipped

Sentinel RE:Edit Iron Man Extremis Armor - 80$ shipped
Sentinel RE:Edit Iron Man Black x Gold Armor - 90$ shipped

Prices are in USD and shipped within North America. Comes from smoke and pet free home, all boxed and complete (except for the hasbro limb bots). Email is [email protected]
>>
>>6043840
Sazabi is sold

>>6044222
The way I do it now is designed 100% to piss off the least amount of people.

I give several days warning, followed by a lot of reminders, when things go on sale, time it to cover the widest range of people in the most regions, and give everyone a fair shot at stuff.

Sorry man, I can't make everybody happy and the way I do it pisses off the fewest people. I'm just one person.
>>
WTS all prices include shipping

SDCC Fortress Maximus - Still has brown shipper, will included the tote bag from the con if you want it. $200
Combiner Wars Leader Ultra Magnus - $30
Combiner Wars Leader Skywarp - $25
Revenge of the Fallen Titan Devastator - $120, bought it from a customizer back in the day so it has a realistic paint job, will provide pics if needed, still in box and everything

Jojo SAS, all MISB unless noted

Jonathan Joestar - $35
Pucci - $35
Weather Report - $35
Joseph Joestar (1st) - $35
Josuke Higashikata (1st) - $35
Kakyoin (1st) - $20
Polnareff (opened) - $20
Silver Chariot (1st, opened) - $30
DIO (Part 3, 1st) - $30
The World (1st) - $25
Rohan (1st) - Opened, missing camera - $30
Rohan 2nd (Pink) - Opened, box is damaged - $25

I'm totally open to offers as well, feel free to send an email if you need pics as well

[email protected]
>>
>>6043459
wtf is that phone thing in the gallery
>>
Looking for kamen rider drive DX sets.
Need type tridoron, wild, and technic.
If anyone had gashapon legend bikes, i may be interested as well.
>>
File: WTB.png (3MB, 1196x1804px) Image search: [Google]
WTB.png
3MB, 1196x1804px
WTB: Mythic legions figures, DCUC Ares figure.
>>
File: ahsoka.jpg (206KB, 560x1242px) Image search: [Google]
ahsoka.jpg
206KB, 560x1242px
6" Ahsoka Tano SW Black Series $15

includes shipping in US.

[email protected]
>>
>>6044483
I faintly remember there being some live action show in Japan around the same time as Den-O that had these phones in it.
>>
>>6043459
>>6044483
>>6044901
It's from Keitai Sousakan 7.

DX Phone Braver 3, Boost Medic and Boost Analyzer.

$85 shipped for all three. I accept offers and bartering and such. Haven't had time to list everything yet but if you want to make offers and such, you can email me.
>>
>>6044032
There's no Gravity Rush figma. Else I'd have five.

There are two figures of Kat, but they're not figmas nor even action figures.
>>
>>6044970
Put my email address in the wrong field.

I miss the pre-Hiroshima /toy/ where emails weren't visible in plain text, but oh well.
>>
>>6044971
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>6044979
I just looked it up. I didn't realise there was one. It came with the collector's edition of the PS4 remaster. So yeah, it's something I never expected to exist, let alone knew it existed.

But thanks for getting mad about it.

Guess I have to go buy five of them now though.
>>
>>6044986
I think they showed her off again implying there might be a general release coming some time in the future. Youd have to ask the figma general.
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (105KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
105KB, 990x743px
>>6044986
I'm the anon who asked for the Kay figma. I don't know what that guys problem was. Anyways, don't buy five. They're super expensive. Triple digits. They are making a general release for Kat 2.0 and Raven. There isn't that much info, unfortunately.
>>
>>6044986
I have a Kat figma.

Hilarious you somehow didn't know it existed... Some fan you are. I barely fucking played the game and I display my figma with pride.
>>
>>6045305
To be fair, you don't need to know everything to be a fan. Alien Nine has been my favorite series for a decade and I just found out it had trading figures a week or two ago when I rewatched it for the tenth time and started wondering.
>>
Looking for Poison Ivy stuff. Statues, figures, Batman 181, etc.

[email protected]
>>
>>6045578
I knooow I'm just bein a smart alec - but still you'd think if someone is making a statement like "That figma doesn't exist", they'd do a simple search first. Anyways though, have a good day!
>>
>>6044986
No ones mad about it.

He was just pointing out you were an idiot anon.
>>
>>6044321
Emailed
>>
Selling:
figma Asuka complete 50$ shipped.
Robot Spirits 052 EVA Unit 2 - $50 shipped.

Willing to take offers.
>>
>>6044497
I got a Candy toy Chaser Signal Bike.
>>
>>6044321
nigga you need to learn how to respond to emails more than once a day
>>
File: 1426166111690.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1426166111690.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>new post in the bst
>Maybe someone is asking about something I'm selling!
>it's not
>>
>>6046271
alternatively
>Maybe someone is selling something
>it's not
>>
>>6045303
I was joking, but thanks for letting me know. I freaked out when I discovered they had made a Kat figma and I'd never heard about it, but that's awesome that they're doing a general release.

>>6045305
Yes, because I specifically looked at buying the Japanese limited collector's edition of the HD remaster on PS4 instead of buying the English one or just playing the original version I own that I bought on launch day and bought all the DLC for.

Nice strawman, faggot.

>>6045643
He was clearly mad.
>>
>>6046341
HAHA LOOK AT THIS DELUSIONAL FAGGOT.

You got called out and you can't let that shit go.

Get the fuck over it.
>>
US Buyers only please!
WTS:
Busou Shinki Maochao (Swimsuit ver.) complete, no box - US$40 + shipping
Frame Arms Girl Materia Default, complete and assembled, with box - US$30 + shipping
>>
>>6046448

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>6046465
For an extra $10 I'd be willing to include a stand and some MSG guns that are already assembled with either item, as well.
>>
>>6046465
I hate to be one of those guys, and FAGs certainly might be an exception to this rule, but built model kits lose almost their entire value. Again, FAGs might be an exception, but for any other model kit, if it's worth 30 unbuilt, you'd be lucky to get 10 built. At the very least, you need pics for a built model kit.
>>
>>6046465
Also geeze, I didn't realize that was the Swimsuit Maochao. She's worth, like, half that. You overpaid by a lot if you're just trying to break even. https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1025607413&ref=list
>>
>>6046555
It's worth US$50 unbuilt, so I've scaled it down.
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
http://imgur.com/a/Rgw7i

Again, there are my images of everything I have for sale.

Prices are listed on each image. All prices include international shipping!
Keep in mind I'm not in the US so I'll accept offers but I still have to pay for international shipping.
If you don't think it's worth it to ship internationally or whatever, please don't complain - I've already stated my situation up-front, and you have the option to just not buy it.

Everything is boxed, complete and in excellent condition (most are like new) unless otherwise noted.

Please send me an email if you're interested in anything. As I said, I do accept offers, but be fair. Oh, and the more you buy from me, the better deal I can give you for a bulk purchase.

A few notes:
SIC Kiwami Tamashii - Entire Collection for $130 (or separately for prices on images)

My Madoka Magica figmas are for sale for the last time today. If they don't sell today, I'll be giving them to a friend for Christmas instead.

I will discount prices if you buy more than one item from me because I can send them in a box together and save money on shipping costs.

Oh, also, I haven't filled out every price yet, mainly for the Transformers. I'll try to do that tomorrow. I'm feeling quite unwell today so I'm at my limit for now, but I'll tidy it all up and add any missing prices once I'm feeling better. Feel free to email me with offers even without listed prices though.
>>
>>6047074
They're based off the prices I found on eBay, which I realise isn't the best price gauge but I haven't found them elsewhere yet. I'll have a look when I don't feel like I'm dying from the inside out.

And remember, that includes international shipping because I'm outside the US, so it's not just $50 for the figure. They do seem to be quite valuable now, but that's Madoka figures for you.

Also, I'm not a scalper. I detest being compared to scalpers.
>>
>>6047086
How much would it be if I got Homu, Saya and Kyoko (all magical girl vers)? Is the price still $50 each or is there an economies of scale discount with shipping?

Sorry, I'm not used to BSTs (usually get my shit from Mandy and local online stores) so I have no experience with how prices and whatnot work here.
>>
>>6046341
>Yes, because I specifically looked at buying the Japanese limited collector's edition of the HD remaster on PS4 instead of buying the English one or just playing the original version I own that I bought on launch day and bought all the DLC for.

Dude, who cares? If you were posting here or just in general follow toys / Goodsmile, you would have known about the first Kat figma long before it was released. It's not exactly like photos of it don't exist. It's funny too you bring up it being Japanese as a reason for you not to have it, talking about a Japanese company lol
>>
>>6047236
On the flip side of this it doesn't really matter if you knew it or not, and yes I was kidding about it making you a "bad fan" - but don't act like a smarmy smug guy back. It's the internet man, people are going to take swings at silly things - you're the one who had gaps of information.
>>
File: 1422913928126.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1422913928126.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
>>6047240
>you're a shit fan and a scalper with shit info

>here's your info and pricing information and explanation

>lol why you getting so riled its just the internet bro I was just kidding

I'm not sure which is worse at this point, BST threads or /a/ drawfag threads.
>>
>>6047091
I could definitely discount them because I'd be putting them in one box.
So say about $50 for the first to cover shipping and $40 each for the other two. My prices are a little different to others since I'm outside the US, I just include shipping in my prices, but I will definitely offer discounts on multiple items in an order.

If anyone wants to price match with Amanda take or whatever, feel free to send me links in an email. Just don't be an ass about it obviously.

Oh, and if anyone interested in my stuff could please email me, I'd really appreciate it. It's easier to manage while I'm sick. Thankfully I have family who can post stuff for me so that's not a problem.
>>
WTS Titans Return Chromedome, Brainstorm, hardhead, and highbrow all together for $50 shipped int he US
>>
File: IMG_20161201_212401932.jpg (378KB, 877x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_212401932.jpg
378KB, 877x1051px
Finally lost interest in the figma sword girl thing I had going on, so here's the purge. Everything's complete, the only thing that's missing is Kenshin's box. Prices are shipped, continental US only, discount on purchase of more than one thing. Email with questions, comments, etc.

Pics- http://imgur.com/a/k53EH

Figma 039 Signum - $30
Figma 178 Asuna SAO Ver. - $35
Figma 127 Kenshin Uesugi (Loose) - $30
Figma 218 Hazuki Mizuhara - $35
Figma 245 Lucina - $55
>>
>>6048329
Wow that 039 figma is really cool... Maybe someday.
>>
>>6048420
She's real nifty, even for being an older figure. Way more accessories than you see on figmas nowadays.
>>
>>6044118
So why would I pay thris price when I could get an unopened one at factory condition for a little bit more? Perhaps u lower ur prices or provide better photos, hmm there comrade to show us why yes is worth it?
>>
>>6046562
Wh...What? Where are you buying your toys? She's 3k on Mandy. If your price had shipping included then maybe, but you have her listed at retail.
>>
Sold a bunch of stuff and I'm really grateful. Already started moving into my new apartment, but I figure I keep this list going:

>Transformers Animated
Battle Begins Set - $10
Cybertron Mode Optimus - $5
Lugnut - $10
Wreck-Gar - $10
Ultra Magnus - $15
>Universe/2.0
Ironhide - $5
Tread Bolt - $10
Galvatron - $5
Onslaught - $10
>Others
Movie Incinerator - $10
WFC Bumblebee - $5

>Busou Shinki/MMS
Maochao - $40
Benio - $40
Vitulus - $40 (missing a single fist piece)
Grapprap - $25
Schmetterling - $25
Naked Blue Swimsuit - $25

>Revoltech
Fraulein Pocco (Missing a hand) - $15
Queen's Blade Nanael - $30 (Besides some paint transfer (blue from her hair) on a wing, she's is good condition)
Regult x2 - $15ea.

>Other Stuff
Figma Kagami Hiiragi Cosplay Ver. - $25
1/100th Scale Toyami VF-1J Valkyrie Milia - $35
Keroro FIX Figuration Keroro Gunso - $15
Heaven's Prison Limited Box Ed. Miko ver. Saki - $15

>Figures
Medicos Queen's Blade Risty Bust 2P colors -$15
Medicos Queen's Blade Risty Bust 2P colors -$15 (Secret Figure)
Medicos Queen's Blade Nowa Bust 1P colors - $15
Medicos Queen's Bade Reina Bust 2P colors - $15

+ approx. $6 for US Shipping. I will combine, or offer free shipping if it's a bunch of stuff. I'm also willing to accept offers especially for multiple items.

email: [email protected]

There's a actually several more things I would like to sell off (Busou Shinki stuff mostly), but I'm hesitant because of missing parts and such, so I may be updating the list later on. Anyways please email me if you would like pics. Thanks!
>>
>>6048329
Asuna and Hazuki sold.
>>
WTB
SHF Joker
SHF Drive
SHF Chaser
SHF Fourze
Luka Figma
Max Factory Luka
>>
>>6048710
emailed
>>
>>6048710
god damn it
[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_2690.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2690.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Giving a shout-out to [email protected], Nico from Runaways has arrived safe and sound. Seller had great communication and everything was prompt. Thanks very much!

>>6048493
Checking just because seeing the list of Transformers, do you have any from the Combiner Wars line? Just picked up Onslaught and poking around a bit in the line, especially for Shockwave.
>>
>>6048493
Go ahead and list any shinki stuff you wanna sell. People here don't mind em loose or missing parts if the price is right.
>>
WTB : Revoltech Queen's Blade figures. In box or loose is fine. Broken, missing pieces, or loose parts as well. E-mail me with what you have and how much you are selling it for.
>>
I have a few things that I'd like to sell. U.S. buyers only please.
I am open to reasonable offers, and I'm willing to negotiate.
Pictures will be available upon request. Please feel free to ask any questions.
This stuff needs to go, so let's make some deals!
Email address is: [email protected]
Thanks!

WTS:
Revoltech Gaiking - $17
Revoltech Gaiking Face Open Version - $17

1/100 MG FAZZ (new) - $80
1/100 MG Crossbone Gundam X1 ver Ka (new) - $40
1/100 MG Victory Gundam (partially built) + V Core Booster (new) - $45
1/100 MG Unicorn Gundam (partially built/painted) - $25
1/100 MG Hyaku Shiki + Ballute System (partially built/painted) - $20
1/20 Votoms Scopedog Metal Spec Version (new) - $90
>>
File: tracer-14_retouch_wm.jpg (39KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
tracer-14_retouch_wm.jpg
39KB, 650x650px
WTB Overwatch Tracer statue (ver. 2)
The fiance has made his Christmas wishlist and this was at the top. So I thought I would give here a go before dipping into eBay.
>>
>>6049023
Forgot my email of course.
>>
File: IMG_4905.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4905.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>6049023
>fiance
>>
>>6049051
got something to say about it, faglord?
>>
>>6048424

Emailed
>>
>>6049212
Don't be mean. I think he's lonely.
>>
>>6048329
Signum sold
>>
File: x1NsnjE.jpg (61KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
x1NsnjE.jpg
61KB, 1024x653px
>>6049023
don't do it. the Tracer statue looks like hot garbage. don't ruin Christmas.
>>
File: 12-2 sale.jpg (288KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
12-2 sale.jpg
288KB, 1500x900px
[email protected]

U.S. only, Prices include shipping

A.G.P. Gundam MK-II Girl x2 - $80 each
MMZ-00 Moyamoya Z-Cune - $50
Chogokin VF-25 ver.1 Super Parts - $30
G.F.F. 0017a Zeta Plus - $40 (Complete, but some yellowing on base)
8 Pokemon Balls w/ minifigures - $30 (comes with everything but the Gardevoirs)
Figma Dead Master tv. - $65

1st Release Cu-Poche Dark Magician Girl - $40
Kotobukiya Blue skin Dark Magician Statue w/bonus - $70
DMG Kneeling statue - $65
DMG DSoD Statue w/bonus - $75

Arcadia VF-4G - $280
Chogokin VF-25A - $190
>>
>>6049476
>never go full anime eyes
>>
Anyone possibly selling the Black Friday 3ds (black) or the old pika nips 3ds?
>>
>>6049476
I just want him to be happy and he really like how she looks. He's been eyeballing the page for her restock forever and I just wanna make him smile.
>>
>>6049613
likes*
>>
WTB world of Nintendo Figures new or loose
And marvel vs capcom 3/ SF X tekken minimates
[email protected]
>>
>>6049613
>being gay
I was going to sell you mine but I don't sell my products to FAGGOTS.
>>
>>6048493
Seconding the request for you to post your shinkis with missing bits. I can never say no to cheap shinks.
>>
>>6044118

Price too high for used. You can get them sealed in box for around that.
>>
>>6049015
Those gunpla look way overpriced.
>>
>>6049871
I hope you'll reconsider because I have the money now and I'm a girl. So.
>>
>>6049871
so you don't sell to the alt-right?
>>
>>6044321
haven't heard from this guy in three days what do
>>
Where muh lock seeds at, boys and girls?
>>
>>6050007
pics of panties w/ timestamp
>>
>>6043459
Oh, dude. That $550 Gaim collection, are you only selling that as a single lot?
>>
Got some stuff that needs to go.

Marvel Legends
BAF Ultron $38
Iron Patriot (Movie vers) $15
Iron Spider (metallic version) $25
ToyBiz Spider Woman variant $15
I also have baf pieces for absorbing man (his arms), abominations head and juggernauts head.

Figma
Kirito SAO version $45
Saber 1.0 $20 (loose and has a broken wrist and no box still good)

I've also got a some Halo Reach stuff like a brute chieftain without the headdress.
>>
>>6049893
Sorry. I just kinda rough priced them based on eBay and Amazon. That's also why I said I'm taking offers.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (583KB, 2049x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
583KB, 2049x1537px
Selling
Figma Ryuko $115 shipped
Figma Satsuki $40 Shipped
Figma Yugi $40 Shipped
Figma Manaka Takane $25 Shipped
Neca Shadow of Diablo $18 Shipped

[email protected]
>>
>>6044675
Still have this!!
>>
>>6050145
Somebody a few months go was selling an entire DX collection or Gaim yo.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (268KB, 1600x1199px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
268KB, 1600x1199px
WTS

SoC Gokin Color Gunbuster (new in unopened box) $220 shipped
Nendoroid Mako (schoolgirl/like new), Ryuko (like new), Satsuki (unopened box) $219 shipped
SH Monsterarts Godzilla 2000 Millennium 1st version (like new) $130 shipped

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_3984.png (180KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3984.png
180KB, 700x1000px
pastebin.com/D7cUFQny
>>
>>6044154
emailed
>>
>>6049893
Those are fair prices for unbuilt gunpla.
>>
buying built/assembled gunpla - MG, RE100 and RG kits.

will also buy junkers if they're not abysmal.

- [email protected]
>>
File: BAN_EX_MODEL_06_RED_TAIL.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BAN_EX_MODEL_06_RED_TAIL.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
WTS

HG Graze Kai
HG Barbatos
HG Shwalbe Graze

$30 shipped for all 3

Bandai Red Tail + Miniatures from Swordfish kit

$35 shipped

[email protected]
>>
>>6043305
Lowering Silver Centurion to $140 shipped

That's an amazing price for an Iron Man Hot toy, I think.
>>
>>6049613
>show him the tracer pic from >>6049476
>buy a tracer cosplay kit
>???
>happy boyfriend
>>
File: 20161203_203009.jpg (406KB, 1594x832px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_203009.jpg
406KB, 1594x832px
WTS
Generations Deluxe Drift: $15
Generations Deluxe Blurr: $10
Prime Deluxe Wheeljack: $10
Prime Voyager Megatron: $30
Prime Deluxe Soundwave: $15
FansProject Parallax Protector w/Hotrod (Hot Rod is from the two pack): $75
S.H. Figuarts Captain Phasma $35

All transformers are loose. I still have the box for Parallax Protector though.

Shipping free for purchases $25+. US Only. Flexible with prices so send me an offer if your interested.
>>
>>6050145
>>6050158
>>6051270
I'm still selling my entire Gaim collection (and Wizard too, though everyone seems to hate the poor guy more than even the actual worst Riders). See my Imgur link for more details (too much to list here). Email me for individual prices. I'll split the DX toys up but preferably the weapons stay with the lockseeds they came with, etc.

http://m.imgur.com/a/Rgw7i
>>6047072

Though if anyone wants a Musou Saber and Sonic Arrow without the Melon and Lemon Energy Lockseeds, please let me know. I'd do $55 shipped internationally.

Oh, and I'm being a filthy mobile poster in bed at the moment so I'll edit the prices on Imgur when I'm at my computer in another day or two but if anyone still wants the Madoka figmas, I couldn't afford to send another parcel today (specifically, the one I was going to send to my friend - don't worry, I have other stuff for them too but was going to pack in the figmas if they didn't sell since they're a big fan of Madoka) so I still have them for sale for another week. You can take $20 off whatever prices they're there for (the Madoka ones only though). Off the top of my head, that should instantly make them more fairly priced. I had a brief look on Mandarake this morning (but their mobile site is awful - I regret not switching to the full site).

Also: the DX Ixa Calibur has been sold.
>>
Drift, Soundwave, and Megatron sold
>>
File: 321.jpg (78KB, 528x606px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
78KB, 528x606px
>>6051982

Also, I'll include the hip-mounted boosters for the Graze Kai and the SMG / Lance and the shield items from the two expansion kits with them. I built the boosters but the SMG is still on sprue. All these kits are still NIB.
>>
File: 20161203_215219.jpg (266KB, 966x675px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_215219.jpg
266KB, 966x675px
>>6052149
>>6052190
More stuff and price for Ratchet

Prime Deluxe Ratchet: $15
ROTF Leader Optimus Prime: $35
DOTM Voyager Megatron: $15
ROTF Deluxe Ratchet: $10
HFTD Deluxe Bumblebee: $20
DOTM Deluxe Starscream: $10
>>
File: 20161203_184344_Film2-1.jpg (877KB, 2824x998px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_184344_Film2-1.jpg
877KB, 2824x998px
WTS:

>New & Unopened
Nendoroid 475 Elsa - $35
Nendoroid 550 Anna - $40
Nendoroid 610 Cyan - $40
Nendoroid 566 Joker - $30
Nendoroid Co-de Ha2ne Miku - $20
T2 ArtGirls - White Odette & Black Odile - $240 (Free Shipping in U.S.)

>Opened & Previously Displayed
Polynian Clover - Gray Flesh - $45
Nendoroid 106 Black Rock Shooter - $25

Not pictured:
>Opened, No Box
Banpresto Prize Figure Racing Miku 2014 - $5
SEGA Prize Figure Fate/Extra CCC Caster EXTRA- $10

If Elsa and Anna are bought together - $65
Figures without boxes will be bubble wrapped.
Email offers and for pics.
>>
KT Faix Axel sold.
>>
File: 20161203_201857.jpg (1024KB, 1000x1555px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_201857.jpg
1024KB, 1000x1555px
Selling RD Botune ($28) and SRC GGG Key to Victory set ($11), will take $35 for both.

Both are new but I have looked inside the GGG set to see if everything was in there, but I haven't taken or touched anything within the plastic cover.

Prices includes shipping within continental US, if you live anywhere else we can arrange something.

[email protected]
>>
>>6049476
Holy shit, those eyes remind me of that awful "how to draw anime" book.
>>
>>6052700
Gotta be more specific there. There's like a million of those garbage books.
>>
WANT TO BUY

S.H. Figuarts - Juukou B-Fighter - Blue Beet
S.H. Figuarts - Kamen Rider Gaim Kachidoki Arms
D-Arts Black Wargreymon
>>
so final follow up on [email protected] // David Kenneth

He was supposed to send two boxes, I only ever got one, the majority of what he promised to send, but missing a bunch of stuff that was supposed to show up in box #2. I should have kept the paypal case open until I got 100% of the order, I didn't and closed it, and now I'm sitting here with a bunch of incomplete stuff I can't use.
Multiple emails to him since then with no response. I would appreciate it if one of his white knights could see if he ever sent out the second box or if he was selling me a bunch of incomplete stuff all along.

Either way I wouldn't buy from him again.
>>
>>6052970

What is the incomplete stuff you got?
>>
>>6052970
Never close the claim until you are 100% sure. Especially until after your items come until you verify nothing is broken or wrong. Should have kept it open. Especially with the sus shit he was pulling before
>>
>>6053001
Bunch of model kits he said were complete/had all the parts and accessories to. Said he had to split the order into two boxes. Got the majority of the kits minus 3, but most missing hands, parts, armor, accessories, etc that were supposed to come in the second box that never came
>>
>>6052970
Try messaging Paypal and explaining the situation to them. It's worth a try at least.
>>
Looking for a few Revoltech joints - ideally 2-4 of the smallest (4mm) and 2 of the medium small (6mm). Black preferred.
>>
>>6052970
Paypal warned you that once you closed your case that's it, you can't reopen it. So you should know better than to close it.
>>
Looking for:

MARVEL Legends:
Big Time Spider-man
Future Foundation Spider-man
Dormammu wave Iron Fist
Dormammu BAF

SAS:
AJIN
>>
>>6052970
>OK - buyer here from David Kenneth - [email protected]

>everything arrived perfectly well packed just now. He sent it and just never uploaded tracking or anything, or responded to my concerns.
>Paypal case dropped. He 100% delivered, as described, just way later than I had expected.. I'm a jerk.
>Still haven't heard from him though.
>If he's reading this, I apologize.

So this was you from the other thread? .
>>
>>6053080
I had incorrectly assumed because I got 1 box, that the other would arrive shortly thereafter, instead of being sold a bunch of incomplete kits.
>>
File: img.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
Does anyone know how much these go for? I'm looking to sell mine. It's the original one (1999?), not the one that was release recently.
>>
I've got a couple Black Series figs to sell so bear with me. I'm not trying to scalp anybody, so if you buy more than one I'm always going to combine shipping.

BS Jango Fett, new and sealed, none of the hoses are separated from the wrists or anything. Shipped 28, I have several of these dudes.

BS Ahsoka 6 inch, brand new in nice box 28 shipped

BS Walgreens Exclusive C3po in pretty beat up boxes. I have 2 to sell, 28 shipped each.

I do work every day so it might take a day or two to get them shipped, but I ship USPS with tracking and all that shit. I've got pics if you want them.
>>
>>6053323
Original around $200+
>>
>>6053350
Every single one of those is still readily available at retail.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 4s.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4s.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
trying to fund some studio time. hope these prices are good. willing to negotiate somewhat or do a big discount if you want all of them. prices don't include shipping, but I'll do it as cheap and quick as I can. like around $5 or less per item. USA only unless you give me a really compelling sob story.

SHF Sailor Moon - New/Unopened - $30
SHF Sailor Mars - New/Unopened - $30
SHF Sailor Jupiter - New/Unopened - $30
SHF Sailor Venus - New/Unopened - $30
SHF Sailor Mercury - Opened once for photos, but mint and complete - $25

Figma Link - new/unopened - $35

RD Master Gundam - new/unopened - $30
SHF Master Asia - new/unopened - $25
>>
>>6044238
Lowering prices

Fansproject Colossus (comes with ROTF onslaught, brawl and vortex) - 70$ shipped

Microblaze Creations Military Titans (FOC not Onslaught) + FOC Vortex, Blast Off, Brawl and Swindle (Retails colors) - 100$ shipped

Sentinel RE:Edit Iron Man Extremis Armor - 70$ shipped
Sentinel RE:Edit Iron Man Black x Gold Armor - 75$ shipped
>>
>>6048854
>Combiner Wars
Sorry, I dont

>>6048989
>>6049874
Uh sure
>>6048493
Sorry, had to go dig some of these out. So then more Shinkis then:
Yda - $45 (NIB)
Waffe Dolphin - $25
Ach - $40
Asuka - $40 (missing a red bicep ring)
Murmeltier - $30 (Significant paint damage on the body, peg on the cannon works but it's stressed pretty bad, and a missing piece - I have no idea what it is)
Brightfeather - $20 (missing glasses and stand)

Lowering:
Maochao - $35
Benio - $35
Vitulus - $35

Same deal as my original post: shipping, offers, etc etc
>>
>>6053373
They're really not. guy's pretty much asking Retail+Shipping.
Maybe he net's about $2-3 profit.
>>
File: Gamer_Driver.jpg (32KB, 411x255px) Image search: [Google]
Gamer_Driver.jpg
32KB, 411x255px
Anyone looking for a brand new gamer driver and gashats? A tire on my car got fucked and I had to replace it with Christmas money so I'm trying to get it back.

I've got the
DX Gamer Driver
Bang Bang Shooting, Taddle Question, Gekitotsu Robots, Girigiri Chanbara, DoReMiFa Beat, Shakariki Sports
and the DX side holder w/ Bakusou Bike

Wanting to sell everything as a lot for $120 shipped. Everything is brand new except for the DX Holder and Shakariki Sports. Everything but the two opened things are due to come in tomorrow though just an FYI.

Would appreciate the help
>>
File: sellallthethings2.jpg (4MB, 3504x4480px) Image search: [Google]
sellallthethings2.jpg
4MB, 3504x4480px
shipping not included in prices listed unless stated.
Only shipping to the US - huge discounts for buying in bulk
EVERYTHING needs to go. will list more later.

[email protected]

Busou Shinki Gabrine -missing spru tree optional part- $100
Skylander whole lot including games and portals wii/ps3/3ds - only skylanders included in pic - $45
Revoltech Yamaguchi 070 Arch Gurren Lagann - $25 ( + free incomplete enki )
S.H. Figuarts Luffy ( reg version ) $25

Lot discount on SIC KT stuff. $65 shipped
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Kamen Rider Faiz
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Auto Vajin from not splitting these two up - $45
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Kamen Rider Den-O Momotaros Imagine - $15
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Machine Tornador from "Kamen Rider Agito"
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form not splitting these two up - $25

Revoltech Patlabor lot $50
Griffon Type J-9
Type-J9 Griffon w/ Aqua Unit
AV-98 Ingram 01 Movie Ver (loose will be stored behind one of the Griffon plastic)

MSIB - BB-8 by Sphero - $110
Revoltech Exclusive IRON MAN MARK IV - $45
open box 1994 dragon dagger not legacy remake - $65

can ship these loose if you want free shipping on the ML/DC
sealed - Marvel Legends Infinite Series Savage Force Kraven - $15
sealed - DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series: The Riddler Action Figure - $15
sealed - DC Collectibles : The Animated Series: Batman Action Figure - $15
>>
>>6054706
actually screw that price $100 shipped in the US
>>
>>6044675
Dropping Ahsoka to $13.

I also have a ML Taskmaster and Spider-Gwen w/ BAF pieces for $15 ea.

[email protected]
>>
>>6054419
They're used.
>>
>>6043305
Lowering Lego to $80 shipped
>>
>>6054834
I mean I'm pretty sure I said new and sealed but hey, I could be wrong. Either way I'll drop to 24 shipped on the Jangos and Ahsokas, c3pos all sold.
>>
File: IMG_5443.jpg (1MB, 3523x2190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5443.jpg
1MB, 3523x2190px
>>6043305
>>6054910
Also, here's a photo of the mouse pads
>>
>>6054941
Now take a pic with a black light, please.
>>
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but I'm looking for a replica of Percy Jackson's riptide sword? The plastic version. Can anyone help me out?
>>
Updated prices

Super Action Statue
SAS Warsman (first), Robin Mask (first), Buffaloman (first) - $65 for the set of 3

Robot Spirits
Sinanjua Animation Ver. $42
Hi nu - $60
Geara Zulu Angelo ver - $20 - I have two of these due to reasons

Marvel Legends
Toybiz Jim Lee Cyclops - $20 - His ab crunch joint is a little loose
House of M Iron Man $27 - has flight stand
House of M Hulk - $22
House of M The It - $22

SH Monsterarts
King Kong - Complete, box has a tear on the top flap from shipping. - $140

Transformers
Hasbro TRU Masterpiece Soundwave - complete with box - $175
>>
File: IMG_1347.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.gif
1MB, 500x280px
WTS
SH Figuarts SS Trunks -$30
Figma Yami Yugi - $50
Figma Bikini Sonico - $80
All prices are shipped.
>>
>>6055228
$40* on Yugi
>>
>>6051982
>>6052222
Have sold.

Red Tail + Bonus miniatures still for sale.
>>
Selling Nendoroids

Cirno
Marisa
Lynette Bishop
Yoshika Miyafuji
Madoka

All unopened
>>
>>6055399
Emailed, also cheap prices.
>>
File: 20161106_213606.jpg (661KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_213606.jpg
661KB, 2048x1152px
WTS:
Minimates Venom Through the Ages Box Set $30
S.H. Figuarts Sky High $20
S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Gills $20
S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Ixa $35
S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto $20
S.H. Monsterarts '94 Godzilla 1st Release w/ atomic breath effect $60
Kamen Rider OOO OCC 01 Tatoba Combo $20

Also selling items from various lines such as Transformers, Revoltech, Figuarts, and Bionicle. Feel free to ask me. US only.
>>
>>6055514
your dog is ugly
>>
>>6055519
Your face is ugly.
>>
>>6055514
That's an awesome bird. Also I want that Venom box set, but I don't get paid for another week. Sad.
>>
>>6055526
I'm always here, friendo.
>>
>>6055514
what kind of figuarts?
anime, dbz, marvel, starwars?
>>
>>6055591
Pretty much just Kamen Rider.
>>
Looking to buy an Araragi Koyomi figma with all the accessories and shit. Holler if you wanna sell one!

[email protected]
>>
>>6050507
Emailed
>>
Is any of the original Lego Slizer worth anything?
>>
>>6054007
A few years ago, shinkifags would have been tripping over each other to buy shit for this prices or twice that
>>
>>6044238
Black X gold iron man sold
>>
>>6055514
How much for the cat?
>>
>>6056078
Yes.
>>
>>6048493
>>6054007
Yda, Ach, Asuka, Murmeltier, and Brightfeather are Sold!

>>6055994
I wish they were here now. Although to be fair, I've sold most of my collection. It's just the older sets that are a bit reluctant to go
>>
>>6048329
can you black light them please?
>>
>>6049023
Still looking.
>>
>>6057435
who just owns a blacklight?
>>
>>6043462
Dino Getter 1, 2 sold

Lowering prices

Riobot Tsugumori $70
Kekkai Sensen Zapp & Klaus $25 together
Digimon Pendulum X 1.0 Red $60
Digimon Accel Ultimate Genome $50
>>
>>6048329
Lucina sold.
>>
WTB marvel legends sandman wave parts. I'm looking for:
Right leg from jackal, both arms from the spiders, and the heads from goblin.
>>
File: sell.png (3MB, 2009x837px) Image search: [Google]
sell.png
3MB, 2009x837px
WTS
Revoltech Danboard - $30 shipped
Figma Link: LBTW - $30 shipped (New)
Nendoroid Colossal Titan - $35 shipped

Please. I need money for the holidays ;_;
>>
File: IMGP3100-comp.jpg (615KB, 850x2061px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP3100-comp.jpg
615KB, 850x2061px
selling

figma Mutsu $43 shipped
figma Fubuki $40 shipped

bucky was briefly displayed, didn't even open the hands packet yet
>>
>>6055514
Adding:
Chogokin Mechagodzilla 2003 $110 shipped
Chogokin Final Wars Gigan $75 shipped
>>
>>6057517
I do, it's in the basement somewhere
>>
WTB: MOTUC Figures. Mostly the villains, mainly the snake men. I'd like snake armor he-man as well.

>>6057517
Any groovy dude. Are you telling me you aren't a groovy dude?
>>
>>6043305
Silver Centurion and Disney LEGO CMF sold. Make me an offer on anything else.
>>
>>6051578

UPDATE w/ decreased pricing

Nendoroids are gone.

Gunbuster $210 shipped
Godzilla 2000 $120 shipped

[email protected]
>>
>>6044321

Jonathan, Weather Report, and Rohan 2nd sold. The rest are still available!
>>
>>6052149
Got my stuff today. Priority shipping everything as described. Good guy.
>>
>>6052385
Emailed
>>
File: toy BST.jpg (1MB, 3400x2800px) Image search: [Google]
toy BST.jpg
1MB, 3400x2800px
Trying to clear up some space so letting these go cheap. Items come as pictured. SHF figures have been opened but are complete/in good condition. Feel free to email for any questions/pictures. I'll also link my ebay profile on request (got other stuff for sale on there too)

Prices don't include shipping but will bundle things to reduce cost.
>>
>>6057464
Are you only looking for the fixed face one? I have the first print one with the messed up face I might be willing to sell you if you really want one
>>
>>6061485
Sadly I am only looking for the fixed face version. Sorry.
>>
>>6061485
You got pics?
How much?
>>
>>6060121

Update (Godzilla - SOLD)

SoC Gunbuster $200 shipped
>>
>>6044118
I tried buying one of these. The guy never sent it and refunded my money without explanation in the Paypal notes or even emailing me.

In doing so he also managed to completely fuck me, because I let about 4 reasonably priced auctions for this thing pass while I was waiting for him to ship, so if i want it by Christmas I get to pay through the nose now.

I would add [email protected] to your blacklists if you have one.
>>
>>6062987

On the off chance anyone else has a NECA Ed-209 they can ship out before Christmas, I'm still in the market for one. [email protected]
>>
>>6062987
I never even got a response from him. Sucks because I wanted to get one for a friend who saw mine and wanted one of his own.
>>
>>6062987
>refunded my money without explanation in the Paypal notes or even emailing me.
Is this a common occurrence? I recently had someone interested in buying a figure from me, gave him my paypal and everything. Haven't heard or gotten anything from him in a month even after sending out a reminder 2 weeks ago that it was still available. What's done is down I guess and life happens, but it just irks me being ignored like that.
>>
>>6063898
I've sold a fair amount of stuff here and, yeah. A quick glance through the email I made for it and maybe half of the chains actually ended in a sale.
>>
>>6063898
It happens with some frequency. You're dealing with turbo aspies here, even sending an email explaining why they might not want to buy or sell is too much. The fear of confrontation is too much for them.
>>
Wasn't there a guy selling a Riobot Jehuty?
>>
Selling some odds and ends

Union creative / Revoltech Monster hunter Tigrex Molten - 25 shipped. (opened/fairly new)

Cosmo Fleet Zeta Gundam Argama - $35 shipped
It's like new and only really had the seal broken.

RD Victory Gundam 1 (reissue that's slightly updated) - 25 shipped
RD Kimaris - $30 shipped (new, sealed)
RD glasgow - $25 shipped (opened, like new)

Prices aren't final. Feel free to offer.

Paypal: [email protected]

Thanks!
>>
>>6043305
>>6054941
Galko Sold.

Dropping Yui to $35 shipped.
>>
WTB

LC Models Pegasus Seiya v1 EX (unassembled)

Must ship to Europe.
>>
>>6044675
Still have Ahsoka!! $13!

[email protected]
>>
>>6066607
Vouching for this fella, got K-2SO fast and safely.
>>
>>6044321
DIO, The World, and Josuke sold. Rest still available!
>>
>>6057647
Digimon items sold.

Kekkai Sensen Zapp & Klaus $25 together
Riobot Tsugumori (non-animation colors) $65
>>
>>6066708

So I guess you could say...you're the man that sold the World.
>>
File: SpideySale.png (47KB, 463x536px) Image search: [Google]
SpideySale.png
47KB, 463x536px
I have decided to part with my Marvel Legends/Select Spider Man collection. I'm done with these lines.

Prices do not include shipping.
Email me for pics or any further questions. [email protected]
>>
File: leonardo.jpg (71KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo.jpg
71KB, 640x481px
>>6043300
For sale Leonardo James Jean Statue, $80 shipped in US
>>
>>6067303

>2099
>$40
geez, is that what he's going for these days?
>>
>>6044321
>buy from this guy
>he wrote the wrong zip code on my thing
>it's gone forever
Thanks, guy.
>>
File: 20161212_151252.jpg (920KB, 1992x1121px) Image search: [Google]
20161212_151252.jpg
920KB, 1992x1121px
WTS:
>Minimates Venom Through the Ages Box Set $30
>Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto Renweal Ver. $60
>Figuarts Kamen Rider Hercus $25
>Figuarts Kamen Rider Gills $20
>Figuarts Kamen Rider Ixa $35
>Figuarts Kamen Rider Double $18
>Revoltech Himura Kenshin $40
>S.H. Monsterarts '94 Godzilla (1st Release w/ atomic breath effect) $65
>Chogokin GD-45 Mechagodzilla 2003 $75
>Chogokin GD-76 Final Wars Gigan 2005 $60
>Transformers Takara Encore G1 Soundwave $70
>Revoltech Doko Demo Issyo Suzuki $15
>Souchaku Henshin Kamen Rider Verde $15
>SIC Kiwami Tamashii Decade $18

https://imgur.com/a/VLE0U

Prices do not include shipping. US only. Also selling items from various lines such as Transformers, Revoltech, Figuarts, and Bionicle. Feel free to ask me.
>>
WTB
JoJo SAS
Berserk Figma
Weed
>>
>>6050507
Got Ryuko from this dude, he's legit.
>>
>>6067741
This has been tentatively resolve. Disregard me, I suck penises on the reg.
>>
>>6067741
>>6068111
good jorb you over reacting shitbag.
>>
>>6068147
thanks u 2
>>
Selling

3A 1/6 EMGY Dropcloth 1.5, complete with box - $150 shipped in the us

[email protected]
>>
WTS

S.H. Figuarts Lucario - $15+shipping (typically $6, $11 for east coast)

Also willing to trade it for just about anything (figuarts, figma, nendoroid, accessories, minis, etc)
>>
>>6068349
oops email

[email protected]
>>
File: Wilhelm Strasse.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm Strasse.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>6068349
>$11 for east coast
>>
>>6068370
Not the seller, but the chinese knockoffs of the thing are going at $44 on eBay right now, $24 shipped is not bad for that thing.
>>
>>6061188
emailed you about the grunt, lemme know if it's available.
>>
>>6068370
>>6068508

Oops though I actually meant opposite, $11 for west coast because I'm on the east

If ya know where to get cheaper shipping prices let me know please!
>>
>>6068349
>head articulation on lucario kills it for me
>see him at the price you offer
>now want it

I think i have a problem with impulse buying
>>
File: 2321.jpg (188KB, 1152x480px) Image search: [Google]
2321.jpg
188KB, 1152x480px
Bandai Red Tail NIB 25 shipped

It comes with the miniatures from the Swordfish kit as well.

Just changing price from earlier.

[email protected]
>>
>>6069069
Welcome to life in sniping eBay auctions, anon.
>>
WTS:
>Hot Toys Avengers Loki $200
>Samus Amiibo $10
>MacFarlene Toys Daryl and Merle figure set $30
>Dollzone Yuu with custom face up $300
>Dollzone Megi-2 $150

feel free to make an offer. i honestly just want this stuff gone. also selling a bunch of unboxed Monster High dolls, Funko bobble heads, and an old Sailor Moon alarm clock. just ask and i'll let you know if i have it and/or send proof pics
>>
>>6062987
What he did was probably simultaneously list them on here and eBay, and after you're payment had gone through, they sold for more on eBay so he just refunded your money without explanation.
>>
>>6044118
>>6062987
Anyway, someone should put together a comprehensive blacklist or start one so that we can all share it readily.
>>
>>6070582
That never works out. Its been tried multiple times over the years.
>>
>>6062987

That sucks

But according to all of the replies, the guy was selling it for a high price anyways

So, your fault for even bothering with him at all?
>>
>>6067376
Leo has been sold!
>>
>>6070242
I don't collect villains, but that's an amazing price for Avengers Loki.
>>
File: IMG_2448.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2448.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Selling Brand New Nendoroids
Nendoroid Armored Batman - $45
Nendoroid Superman - $45
Nendoroid Luluco - $45
Nendoroid Echizen Ryoman - $38
Nendoroid More Face Parts Case - $11

Plus Shipping
If you got any questions please contact me. Also they're all Authentic. If you need proof I can provide more pictures if needed.
>>
File: IMG_2097.jpg (48KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2097.jpg
48KB, 337x450px
Selling Naruto Shippuden 1/6 Kakashi Posable Figure for $170 plus shipping
email me [email protected]
>>
>>6071359
my email address is [email protected]
>>
>>6049613
That pics a bootleg one
>>
>>6068794
You could ship something like that first class mail with tracking via usps across the country for probably no more than $6.50
>>
>>6070242
Emailed.
>>
File: 4chan scm ex sales pic.png (3MB, 2456x1404px) Image search: [Google]
4chan scm ex sales pic.png
3MB, 2456x1404px
WTS:
SCM EX Black Tri Stars
Complete set of all 3, no box. One of the arms on one of them can pop out of socket if you put too much pressure on it. Otherwise they are perfect.

Looking for $280 shipped for the set.
[email protected]
>>
[email protected] every price is shipped.

Star Platinum Green 35
Mafex Bank Robbery Joker 35 (unopened)
Mafex Batman 2.0 30
Mafex ASM2 30
Movie Realization Darth Vader Death Star Armor 60
Chogokin Archer 130
Revoltech Saber and Saber Alter (30 for set)

WTB
Figma Caster
SHF Super Vegeta
SHF SSB Vegeta

Also have a PX exclusive Mezco Dark Knight Returns Batman and Figma GuP (bought all individually so comes with ALL accessories but would like to sell as a set) hit me up with offers for those. I can take pictures of everything so all you got to do is ask. Might be adding some more stuff later as well.
>>
WTS Genuine PAK Sneaking Suit Venom Snake $86 shipped
(Box is a banged up a little but includes everything)
Pics:
https://imgur.com/a/ApYjz
>>
>>6071547
>milmuertes
Good taste.
>>
>>6068098
you paid $115? jesus fuck dude. who would pay even 90??
>>
File: Sale stuff.jpg (131KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
Sale stuff.jpg
131KB, 1136x852px
>>6043300
Selling a few things before Christmas, just to get my hands on a few extra gifts for the family.
*All nendoroids have been preordered from Goodsmile so they do include their preorder bonuses.*

All the Riders sold in a group for $70
Nendoroid Mako - $60
Nendoroid Ryuko -$60
Nendoroid Kongou -$40
Sh- SSB Goku - #30
Revoltech Jehuty -$20
Revoltech Wolfwood -$45
Revoltech Eva Mass production model -$30 ((Comes with Rei if purchased ))
Not pictured is an SHF Renewal Kabuto with a missing elbow piece and a chipped horn -$35 still includes all accesories.

Feel free to email if interested.
>>
>>6072176
Oh sidenote the Fairytale Blu ray collections are sitting at a dirt cheap $30 dollars for the whole set.
>>
File: mg_rezel_box.jpg (316KB, 1189x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mg_rezel_box.jpg
316KB, 1189x1500px
I want to sell my MG Rezel, $40 shipped sound okay?

[email protected]
>>
>>6072176

Is that the first or second release of Jehuty?
>>
I want to see my blizzard account, it just has Overwatch on it, post your e-mail if you want me to shoot you an email, I'll check back later $25.00

No riff raff, I have no desire to play it. Tired of playing it.
>>
>>6071359
luluco's 3900 yen on amiami dude...cmon
>>
>>6071920
On anotheer note, anyone have a copy of Overwatch for PS4 theyre willing to sell? Want to get my friend the game for christmas
>>
>>6049476
they fixed this by the way, thats the old one
>>
File: IMG_8333.jpg (1MB, 2000x2487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8333.jpg
1MB, 2000x2487px
US only, PayPal only. Figures have been opened but are complete and in excellent condition, and come with their box unless noted.

Figuarts Kabuto (1.0) - $20
Figuarts Hyper Kabuto - $32 (box has had some shelf wear, figure is just fine)
Figuarts Body-kun - $32

[email protected]
>>
>>6072911
Body-kun is sold
>>
>>6072254
The first.
>>
wtb memes & poopoo hehe
>>
>>6073443
emailed
>>
>>6073453
thanks
>>
>>6067791
Revoltech Kenshin has been sold.
>>
Probably a long shot considering no one here really collects 1/6, but I'm considering selling all of my Marvel Hot Toys.
I have:
Age of Ultron Vision
Age of Ultron Scarlet Witch
Age of Ultron Hawkeye
The Winter Soldier Black Window
TFA Captain America, which was modded a bit.

Not sure about pricing, but if you're interested, please reply with your email.
>>
So the discontinued Tracer figure sells for 500$? Why?
>>
File: Recettear-Capitalism-1.jpg (45KB, 482x495px) Image search: [Google]
Recettear-Capitalism-1.jpg
45KB, 482x495px
>>6074146
>mascot character
>limited run
>20m+ players
>discontinued
>>
>>6074112
>no email, expects people to reply with their emails
Take an extra mile to go with that long shot.
>>
>>6074645
>>6074112
You're right. Email added
>>
>>6074146
people are obsessed over a cheap TF2 clone because it has titties. You think they'd just look at hentai but NOOoooo.
>>
>>6074717
Nice b8
>>
>>6074717
Dumb
>>
WTS:
Hot Toys Shock Storm Trooper brand new haven't opened the box $205

3A Portal 2 1/6 Atlas $200
>>
>>6048329
Kenshin sold. Thanks guys, happy holidays.
>>
>>6070655
The price was about 30 dollars lower than what I ended up having to pay, so no, it's not my fault the guy was a retard. I ended up just getting a new one, at least I know nobody jizzed on it now.
>>
File: kNX2FgC.jpg (2MB, 2638x3916px) Image search: [Google]
kNX2FgC.jpg
2MB, 2638x3916px
Selling CW Sky Lynx, $34 shipped in the US.

[email protected]
>>
>>6044675
Can you blacklight it pls?
>>
>>6075330
Don't be that guy. You probably got it at Ross for $13.
>>
>>6075558
And it's only worth about a quarter of that.

Shipped.
>>
File: 1424670017174.jpg (115KB, 818x860px) Image search: [Google]
1424670017174.jpg
115KB, 818x860px
I'm cleaning house. I have a dozen bots sitting in boxes right now because I simply dont have room for them. All of these are in excellent shape and complete with box unless other wise listed. Shipping is included in the US, international sellers pay shipping.

3p transformers
Fanstoys Sever (regular release), $150
Maketoys Nemesis $200
Warbotron Bruticus (no box) $275
Fansproject Assaulter $100
Generations toy Hook and Long Haul, $80 each.

Figuarts
RTOJ Luke $60
Darth Maul $60
Captain Phasma $30
AoU Cap $60
Black Panther $70

Marvel Legends (no boxes)
Carnage $20
Onslaught BAF (with onslaught and red skull head) $40

First Gokin Cerebral (krang) $120

Acid Rain Laurel $100

Will discount for buying more than one thing, pics upon request.
>>
WTB:

Kenner JP/TLW Figures:

-Scutosaurus
-Ornithosuchus
-Thrasher T-Rex, no restraining gear needed. This is for custom-fodder. (May take damaged Thrasher if you provide pics to show how bad.)
-JP Stomping-Roaring red Rex, this or Thrasher are for a custom (may take damaged if you provide pics to show how bad)

Email: [email protected]
>>
>>6076970
Also WTB:

-Black Series 6" Slave Leia
-ML White Tiger (Rhino wave)
>>
File: figs.jpg (506KB, 856x836px) Image search: [Google]
figs.jpg
506KB, 856x836px
Looking to sell my Berserk Figmas, granted I only have two so it's not that big of a loss.

Guts Black Swordsman Ver. $110
Casca $30
Or take both for $130

They're both complete with all accessories and boxes, Shipping is included within the United States.

edgeofthemindseye at gmail dot com
>>
>>6077352
If you're going to sell KO's, you should advertise them as such.
>>
>>6077368

Pardon?
>>
>>6077368
Not him, but Guts and Casca haven't been bootlegged yet. Check Aliexpress if you want proof.
>>
>>6077352

And Guts is sold! Yey. Casca is still available.
>>
>>6077012
white tiger is on sale on amazon for 15$ right now
>>
>>6072284
That is not including shipping, bruh.
>>
WANT TO BUY

S.H. Figuarts - Juukou B-Fighter - Blue Beet
S.H. Figuarts - Kamen Rider Gaim Kachidoki Arms
D-Arts Black Wargreymon
>>
WTS
Legacy Thunderzord + White Tiger $170
Mezco 6" Sub-Zero + Scorpion $30
Figuarts Omegamon $50
Marvel Legends Venom $15
Marvel Legends AMS2 $10(or both for $20)
Black Series FO Stormtrooper + Captain Phasma $25
Figma Guyver $80
S.I.C. Putotyra Combo OOO $50
S.I.C. Emperor Kiva (minor damage to sword) $120
All prices include shipping
US only
[email protected]
>>
>>6070242
>Dollzone Megi-2 $150

Is it a recast? Why so cheap? Has it sold yet?
>>
>>6052151
Has anybody got their stuff from this guy?
>>
>>6072176
Goku Sold
Mako & Ryuko Sold!
>>
File: FIGURE-015928.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-015928.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
WTB:
Kotobukiya Rory Mercury figure
>>
>>6068349
lucario sold
>>
4 until new thread
>>
>>6049871

Sell it to >>6050007 but hotglue first, u'll make her boyfriend even happier.
>>
>>6079170
i second this
>>
>>6079170
This is what you should get when you have a cheapskate of a GF
>>
310 new thread when
>>
>>6054706
emailed
>>
I'm looking for a white flesh Clover Polyian, anyone willing to part ways with theirs?

>>6045941
which figma Asuka?
>>
Another gtfo clearance sale dudes. Prices are without shipping. Finally got pics and got em all organized. Currently some gunpla and transformers. Will update occasionally with more built kits and transformers throughout the week.

BST post https://imgur.com/gallery/TkfVX
>>
>>6079403
What's with the -3 points?
>>
>>6079411
No idea. I just post toys there. Some of my gunpla posts are in the negatives too.
>>
>>6079403
Sent you a message on imgur
>>
>>6079411
Imgur down votes anything that's not a white person's selfie
>>
>>6075330

buddy, I don't know who you are, but I dislike you on every level. You are literally charging the price amazon is selling Sky Lynx for. So you know what you should do? Sell it on amazon. Dont sell it here and give me hope I can finally get a Sky Lynx for a not crazy price.

Keep amazon/ebay prices to amazon/ebay. You will do way better there then here.
>>
>>6079503
White girl's selfie
>>
File: lolifigs.jpg (221KB, 1092x2077px) Image search: [Google]
lolifigs.jpg
221KB, 1092x2077px
WTS Banpresto Strawberry Marshmallow/Ichigo Mashimaro figurines.

No box for all of them.

Miu and Matsuri come with stands, but I don't have the stands for Chika and Ana.

Miu and Matsuri go for 15$ each, Chika and Ana are 10$. If you buy the whole thing together I'll sell it for $40. Doesn't include shipping, if you're interested tell me where you are and I'll tell you how much.
>>
>>6079373
He clearly means from NGE, I'd bet my life on it
>>
>>6078752
Was wondering the same thing. Shipping from NZ, but it shouldn't take more than two weeks, should it?
>>
>our dream of 310 has been killed
>>
WTB NECA Pacific Rim 7 inch scale Kaiju, preferably Land Otachi or Leatherback
Also looking for all five 18 inch scale figures from the same line: Gipsy Danger, Battle Damage Gipsy, Cherno Alpha, Striker Eureka, Knifehead
Located in the US for shipping purposes.
>>
>>6079760
>>
>>6079627
E-mailed them as well - no response, but as it is we might need to rev up those disputes as unfortunate as that may be
>>
>>6079923
emailed
>>
310 again new thread pls
>>
Sorry, first time on this board guys. I wanted to get me Kira's figurine from Jojo's 4th arc. Anyone knows a company that produced cool one and where to get it? Dio would be good too!
>>
>>6080118
Look for Super Action Statue. Best JoJo figs you can get.
>>
WANT TO BUY either a Transformers 2007 movie Premium leader Megatron or an ROTF leader Megatron, will take whichever one is offered first at a good price, I am in the US

http://tfu.info/2008/Decepticon/PremiumMegatron/megatron.htm

http://tfu.info/2009/Decepticon/Megatron/megatron.htm
>>
New thread, lazy niggers
>>6080616
>>
New thread: >>6080638
>>
>>6079411
dumbass submitted his picture to usersub gallery.
Protip: You can upload albums and share the link WITHOUT submitting them to the gallery, dumbass.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.