[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /toy/, what are you asking your Family/S.O. for Christmas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

Hey /toy/, what are you asking your Family/S.O. for Christmas?
>>
>>6043116
my S.O doesn't have a job.. so i'm not expecting much of anything. I got her a nendoroid Genos, Black Panther figuart and a stuffed white tiger meowchi.
>>
>>6043121
I guess in your case, S.O. must mean "slave owner" huh
>>
To be honest I made this thread because I didn't know what to ask myself. Literally asking for a Walking Dead Comic figure and Movie posters.
>>
That's not how it works around here.
>>
>>6043150
Welcome to the New World
>>
Creatureplica Yeti from the GF
>>
Probably Last Guardian or FFXV. But for figures, Liokaiser.
>>
I broke up with my girlfriend a few days ago, and I never ask my parents or family for anything so I'll most likely get socks and money like I do every year.
>>
I'm not asking for anything. I'd rather give gifts on Christmas than have family give me anything since I can afford whatever I want throughout the year.
>>
Probably money or clothes. Asked mom for Lego randomly, but I doubt she'll get me any.
>>
File: 4L_P2X1A0eX.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4L_P2X1A0eX.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
buy me this shit or I'll break up with you
>>
>>6043253
Same here. It's fun to try and find them stuff they'd like but don't know about.

But they probably think the same way.
>>
>>6043128
She cleans house and sucks my dick i'll give her points for that. Still kind of a bummer.
>>
>>6043267
But does she suck your dick while you open a new fig?

Huh

Huh

Talking about testing for tight joints, huh? Am I right?
>>
>>6043116
My birthday was a little bit ago.

Put ONE figure on my Amazon wishlist. Okay statueshit whatever.

Fiance bought me the ZSS statue.

Hooooo boy. What might Xmas bring, iunno.
>>
File: MerryChristmas.jpg (46KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
MerryChristmas.jpg
46KB, 500x561px
My family is pretty broke so I'll be buying my own Christmas this year most likely. My mom might get me some things even though I tell her not to though, because she can't really afford it.
>>
>>6043121
My S.O is in the same position as well. Honestly, I would be happy with the Legacy Blue Ranger or a random HG Gundam. Whatever I get is fine.
>>
No S.O. sadly. I did ask my brother for the ROTJ Mafex Boba Fett. If either of us wants presents for Christmas or our birthdays, we have to ask each since our parents suck at life.
>>
File: Holidays....jpg (123KB, 297x363px) Image search: [Google]
Holidays....jpg
123KB, 297x363px
>>6043116

nothing, because I'm a fucking adult and know santa is a lie.
>>
Family sucks. Barely got anything as a kid, they sure as shit wont give a fuck now that I am an adult.

S.o. ? I am s.o.l. I am pure rejection material. Doesnt matter how nice I am, politeness counts for jack all. They will take what they can from me then tell me how sweet I am but find some obscure reason to reject me. I stopped giving women any attention.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (22KB, 392x375px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
22KB, 392x375px
>>6043116
Gf already bought it
>>
I dont ask for presents. They buy me something that they think I'll like . It also tells me how well they know me.

No one, not even gf, buys me toys though.
>>
>>6043116
Nothing. I've bought all the figures and toys I've been wanting. .. There aren't any I currently want.

I'm more curios as to what she wants.
>>
>>6043600
>what are others buying for you for christmas
>NOTHING, SANTA ISN'T REAL
Dude, are you related to, or dating, Santa?

>>6043651
lol
>>
>>6043121
Same. I collect rocks as well as toys so I think she is getting me a geode of some kind. But I will be happy with what ever. From my family I hope they get me stuff off of my amazon wish list. I'm pretty sure my mom is getting me a ps4.
>>
>>6043116
My family don't buy me toys so I won't even bother asking this year.
I do'nt have a s.o.
>>
My family know I have lots of Lego, so last year they got me some knock-off Pixel Bricks thing. So hopefully they don't me anything toy related this year.
>>
Gf is getting me black series revan, family is getting me some comic books
>>
File: IMG_20161126_184445.jpg (8KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_184445.jpg
8KB, 246x238px
I haven't asked for anything! But I'm thinking about getting my S.O. Hot Toys RE4 Leon because I'm a madman.
>>
File: sidw_b_stella_01.jpg (380KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sidw_b_stella_01.jpg
380KB, 700x1050px
>>6043116
I haven't asked for anything this year, but I did just buy my wife the 1/3 SID Stella doll from Iplehouse. She always wanted a doll, so why not start off her addiction with a classy one.
>>
I just bought this for my GF, she's a pretty big MJ fan.
>>
Nothing. My mom got me glasses as my christmas gift (which I'm not complaining about, I really needed a new pair and I appreciate it) and the only other people who get me gifts give me crappy stuff like subway gift cards because they don't care enough to learn my interests and only bother giving me anything because otherwise I'd be the only person at their family gathering not getting anything
>>
File: 1433807173326.jpg (34KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
1433807173326.jpg
34KB, 453x640px
>>6050523
>the only other people who get me gifts give me crappy stuff like subway gift cards because they don't care enough to learn my interests and only bother giving me anything because otherwise I'd be the only person at their family gathering not getting anything
This hits too close to home
>>
I set up an Amazon wish list for this exact purpose, but extended family never look at it and instead get me weird tchotchkes they find at their church craft fair.
Or expensive work clothes, which would be great if a) I was 40 years old and shopped at Chicos and b) didn't work at a place that messes up clothing
I tell you people to buy from Target for a reason

I just accept whatever it is they give me, honestly. Hopefully I get a nice coat though

My friends are way better about getting stuff relevant to my interests though, though I don't ask for anything
>>
File: IMG_3637.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3637.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>6043253
Same, plus if I really want something, it'll mean more to me if I buy it. My family and gf are well aware of what I'm into hobby-wise, but I insist on telling them to get me something practical that I will use (needs > wants), even if it's winter clothing.
>>
>>6043116
Parents are elderly and unemployed and I've been splurging my paychecks largely on stuff for me ever since I got a job a few months ago, so this time I'm the one that gets to ask them what they want for christmas.
>>
>>6043978
We'll see about that revan, buddy-o.
>>
I've spent the past six or seven years trying to drill into people that I really don't want anything. I have a bunch of traditionalist Christmas Nazis in my family though, so hopefully giftcard was a good enough answer.
>>
Girlfriend is asking what I want but it feels weird to simply pass her a link to what I want and have her pay for it... Last year she took me to the toy store and I picked out Takeya skeleton revoltech and it was great though but... I don't know, do I just take her to the toy store again and ask for her to pay for what I pick again?
>>
>>6050961
I send my wife links to a bunch of different shit and she usually picks one or two of them and gets them for me. It is hard convincing other people that's what I want, though. Usually I just tell them money or gift cards, so I can buy exactly what I want. Makes Christmas and birthdays kind of weird but in the end I get what I want, and that's what matters, right?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.