[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGO General: Return to Paradisa Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 538
Thread images: 151

File: set pieces.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
set pieces.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
Welcome to the Lego General!

Previous Thread: >>6037079
Bionicle/CCBS Thread: >>6017994

FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVt-4sibEMFOU8H484MpB-K6rNla5SIYdHZG8lyCHLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thread challenges:
>Make a Paradisa MOC
>Suggest some monthly thread challenges for December
>>
File: download.gif (658KB, 666x578px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
658KB, 666x578px
>>6040681
HE DID IT! Absolute madman!
>>
Paradisa is shit.
>>
File: light show.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
light show.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
I made some new streetlights for Czekolada
>>
File: 1311796593112.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1311796593112.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>6040681
>>6040685
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading 2.jpg (70KB, 381x678px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading 2.jpg
70KB, 381x678px
>>6040691
>>
Is Toys R Us having any sales on newer Marvel movie sets? Only found the Quinjet Chase marked down on their site.
>>
>>6040681
I can suggest a couple challenges:
>Build a scene of your sig-fig enjoying the holidays!
>Make your own version of Santa's sled.
>Honor the 4th anniversary of the would-be apocalypse by creating something apocalyptic.
>Take a set from a couple years ago and rebuild it as if it were made today!
>Try not to get trampled by crowds if you go out shopping for gifts between now and Christmas.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 500x341px
>have about 15 big sets still in their boxes
>start thinking about where they're gonna go once built
>almost sure I'm out of space

I'm fucked boys.
I'll try to clear some more shelves.
But I'm sure I don't have space for any more. Will need to buy another bookcase/more shelves if I want to continue this hobby.
>>
>>6040760
>space
I know that feel. Overcrowding is a constant issue.
I think I need to break more stuff down, raw pieces are easier to store.
>>
Hey /lg/ what's the best way/pen to write on lego bricks? Ideally description of the pen and no brand name as i do not know whether the pen would be available in germany.

(And purists calm down it's for a one time autograph)
>>
File: power strip.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
power strip.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
Light poles with the lights off

I wish I had some bley 1x1 studholes
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x396px
>>6040724
>Take a set from a couple years ago and rebuild it as if it were made today!

I second this. I love that shit
>>
>>6040776
I like that design
>>
>>6040776
>bley

Is this a real word?
>>
>>6040779
https://youtu.be/c1Iw9e0xHKc?t=25
>>
>>6040782
Not really, but it's more convenient than writing "dark/light bluish grey" every time
>>
>>6040781
Thanks!

>>6040782
Originally, Lego produced pieces that were a light gray color (called "Light Gray"). Later, they introduced a darker version ("Dark Gray").

After the company almost went bankrupt, they streamlined their production, which included cutting down the number of colors in use. The colors they did use changed slightly because of new mixes, processes, etc. designed to save money.

The new light gray and dark gray have a blue tint to them and are easily spotted when placed next to an "old gray" or "old dark gray" piece. We call the new pieces bley and dark bley.
>>
>>6040774
I'd go with a sharpie or just any good quality felt tipped marker. After the signature or heresy you will want to let it dry completely. Maybe look into a sealant if you plan on touching it much.

>>6040782
It's a color. The modern grey bricks are slightly blue-ish. so blue + grey = bley.
>>
File: themoreyou know.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
themoreyou know.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>6040787
>>6040788
>>6040789
Thanks! Now I know.
>>
How do I get into Lego RC cars? Thinking about picking 8183 up.
>>
File: bootlego_boba_fett.jpg (48KB, 381x481px) Image search: [Google]
bootlego_boba_fett.jpg
48KB, 381x481px
I think I might be addicted to ordering these from aliexpress.

It's just that they're so cheap, I order four of every one: One for me, one for my brother, and one for each of my nephews. They're going to have fun putting all these together on Christmas!

(No, not just tons of Boba Fetts: Lots of different Star Wars and Batman ones.)
>>
File: DSC_1082.jpg (687KB, 1079x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1082.jpg
687KB, 1079x1920px
>>6040760
I'm almost completely out of space on my technic shelf and I've only been at it for a year. Might have to break down last year's sets.
>>
Just a reminder that if you went through a 'dark age' and didn't just enjoy lego from childhood into adolescence then adulthood without breaks, then you're impure and need to leave.
>>
File: LegoAliens.png (223KB, 306x405px) Image search: [Google]
LegoAliens.png
223KB, 306x405px
>>6040796
Not that I'd know from personal experience, but I think radio control sounds better than the IR controlled ones. If you are going to get an IR one, maybe just buy the power functions parts and build your own car. I suppose you could do the same with the radio parts if you were ordering them off bricklink.

>>6040804
Cool story, brother. Pic related.
>>
>>6040804
>you're impure and need to leave
What if I've consistently liked Lego in the back of my mind but went through dry spells of not buying much?

Actually, even in my dry spells, I'd pick up a tiny set here or there, or one or two CMFs.

Does that mean I'm a Gold-Star Legoer?
(Legoist? Legaster? Lego person? Legofan? Legofag?)
>>
So /lg/, I want to make a Zatanna figure as I have a spare set of third party legs with fishnet stocking print on them. I already have the hair, face and tophat figured out, but what would be a good torso?

I looked through all the "suit/tuxedo" options I could find on BL without fully going through every torso and im stumped. I am willing to use third part pieces or even knockoffs in the prints good.

Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>6040812
The word is Legolian.
>>
File: col12-16[1].png (194KB, 450x427px) Image search: [Google]
col12-16[1].png
194KB, 450x427px
>>6040813
>>
File: Wtr002.jpg (18KB, 260x412px) Image search: [Google]
Wtr002.jpg
18KB, 260x412px
>>6040813
The 90s waiter torso could work if you don't consider it too simplistic. CFM series 9 waiter is pretty close to her usual outfit too, although I think that figure is pricey now.
>>
File: sh225[1].jpg (12KB, 220x320px) Image search: [Google]
sh225[1].jpg
12KB, 220x320px
>>6040823
or
>>
File: latest.png (324KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
324KB, 330x363px
>>6040823
>>6040826
I like the open jacket look on her though, but thanks for brainstorming with me you two!
>>
>>6040800
Those antennas are too fat to stick in the helmet though.
I find the superhero stuff has great quality in the way that they feel like Lego and look mostly identical. The SW helmets all have print problems with the chinese, don't line up at all etc. I don't like ordering SW figs at all unless it's a ok enough copy which seems to be right now only White Boba, Malgus, TPM Amidala and the Wolfpack Trooper (but not Wolffe).
>>
>>6040831
You mean the antenna piece doesn't actually stick in the helmet? I'm okay with shaving it down a little and gluing it in there, if that's what it takes.
>>
>>6040800
I've ordered chink star wars, you can feel the difference in plastic. Helmets are low quality or stick hard to head. The biggest give away are the legs that have a wider gap than lego and feel more loose. Printing is a lottery, only 2 chink sw figs that are actually decent are revan and special edition vader. Only thing I highly recommend are the capes, they are high quality fabric and I'm considering of ordering more figs just for capes, other than that I'm avoiding chink copies, unless they get better quality plastic
>>
File: whitegenocide.jpg (31KB, 230x280px) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.jpg
31KB, 230x280px
Someday all the Lego figures will be brown.
>>
>>6040851
>only 2 chink sw figs that are actually decent are revan and special edition vader

Interesting. I've gotten Revan, whose quality I can't tell apart from Lego. I also got pic related and their quality seems good enough to me. I also got General Greivous. I haven't seen a Lego one, so I don't know what quality differences it may have, but the paint on the face is right on and the pieces fit snugly.

Maybe I just have good luck with the bootlego figures.
>>
Europoor here, I'm wondering if you have similar "problem" with your local lego store.
For starters, this black friday they pumped up the prices before the black friday(somewhere on monday), lowered them wednesday and then pumped up on friday.
Next curious thing is how in the hell do other shops like mueller or shops with children toys have the same sets but cheaper without any special discount ?
I mean there is huge difference from small sets to huge sets(10eur-60eur). Hell I got the advents calendar 10euros cheaper than in the lego store.
Not to mention the rogue one ticket give away, last year we had to spend over 30 eur to get 2 tickets, now it's 40 eur for 1 ticket.
Curious if other lego stores are like this or it's just my europoor shithole
>>
>>6040858
Hes talking out of his ass. Ive ordered a fuck ton of bootleg figs and chinese figs, sure, theres some outliers but mostly they all have been really good, shit, some of them way more detailed with good prints. And really, the plastic feels no different than the CMF figures, which use a different quality plastic yet still have the LEGO branding.
>>
>>6040861
Is it an official lego store?

If so the answer might be in stock issues, since I would assume proper stores get treated fairly well as far as keeping things in stock/getting juicey sets goes.

Unlike normal retailers which have more levels of bureaucracy between supplier and store. Which can cause a surplus of some sets whilst making it impossible to get others in that store.

For example, I work retail and we've had stock sitting around basically unsold for months, whilst other stuff flies off and we keep getting restocked. Now our discounts/sales are handled from a level of management higher above us, so we only do sales when someone decides maybe selling one of something a month isn't good.
>>
File: revan_vader.jpg (564KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
revan_vader.jpg
564KB, 2048x1152px
>>6040869
yes it's official lego store, they've usually had the lowest prices unless there was a sale in other shops. This time it's cheaper to buy in other stores . Worth mentioning is that their online site (local Lego) and local Lego shop have different prices for most items and they are the same company which got a local distribution rights. I understand different promotions and discounts but they are the same company with same stock with 2 different prices.

>>6040858
Revan and Vader look like real legos unless you inspect their hands, look for Lego on them or well touch them. The difference in plastic is palpable, revans hood sticks to his head too much and their lightsabers are a dead giveaway. Others I ordered were maul, jango and bobba. Maul has bad printing and looks like a retard, fetts have bad quality helmets, only thing I find usable are jetpacks and their capes. Guns are low quality and their legs are too loose, not to mention that mauls horns don't fit on lego heads for some reason
>>
>>6040861
As for cheaper, they are choosing to sell below MSRP, as a LEGO store always sells at MSRP.

>>6040858
>>6040868
Yeah, he's just a bootleg hater. There is no difference in plastic. Paint is more likely to be scuffed, but whatever. A lot of times the Chinese lots have stuff that's hard to get otherwise, so until LEGO decides to sell minifigs in a way that lets me get the guys I want without buying a $60 set I don't want, I'm gonna keep getting them.
>>
File: Reverse Flash.jpg (12KB, 190x225px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Flash.jpg
12KB, 190x225px
>>6040544
>black
It's Lego. You can switch out the heads to have a hot green alien Batgirl if you want.

>>6040858
Sheng Yuan and Decool seem to be the best quality. I have Sheng Yuan's Chima figs and they're exactly the same as regular Lego. Decool Ninjago, same thing. The accessories are the only place you can tell difference in plastic with a lighter, thinner, waxier look.

Does anyone know which brand this Reverse Flash is? I've seen several with huge helmets, but this seems to be the closest to the tv version, which is what I'm looking for.
>>
File: jango.jpg (37KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
jango.jpg
37KB, 477x480px
>>6040868
>>6040882
just posted this >>6040878
I'd gladly take a picture of bootlegs I mentioned that I ordered and arrived shitty, they can't even stand on lego baseplates since their legs are messed up. I've ordered on aliexpress from Skyblue Co., Ltd. which has most pictures and favorable reviews.
I can't seem to find them now but I'll gladly take pictures of originals I have and bootlegs so you see the difference I'm talking about. I only have maul, bobba and vader originals to compare, here is a picture which represents the same minifigs I got.
If you do have a bootleg seller that has higher quality figures I'd gladly try them out since this was 2 good 3 bad figs for me.
>>
>>6040888
POGO is actually one of the best ive seen as far as quality AND quantity of weird hero figs and oddities (like a set of all the different protocol droids). SY and Decool are a close second for sure.
>>
>>6040855
i hope they genocide every white if it means we get printing this good all the time

jesus christ that's a good fig
>>
File: detroitsteel2.jpg (335KB, 1202x1366px) Image search: [Google]
detroitsteel2.jpg
335KB, 1202x1366px
can't ever stop fucking with things when i'm "done" building them
>>
>>6040861
Finally another German in here?
Lego Stores and Lego.con always sell MSRP with only a few exceptions like discontinued items. Something like 20% off the Batcave is a once in a lifetime event, only happening on Black Friday and May 4th.
I was given the reasoning that Lego would be unfair to give price reductions to their own items in their own stores as normal stores couldn't go as low as Lego. But that ignores that all major storechains go below Legos own prices on most products, and of course I was told this by people on Lego Forums so they might just be talking out of their ass.
I think Lego just got wise to the fact that they will always sell out and never sit on items for years like for example Hasbro Actionfigures, so they just keep everything at full price because it will move any way.

I am curious of which citys store you are talking about, Lego should always charge the same price as on S@H for current products, there is nothing like mark up for one day or can you give examples of specific sets?

The other chains are always forced to give discounts when the prices are too high. Like for example the First Order Snowspeeder that is 50€ normally and 35€ on Amazon constantly because 50€is ridicolously overpriced for what amounts to the size of a 25€ set just 3 years ago.

If you want good deals, Galeria Kaufhof has discounts every Sunday. Nearly every week there is a Lego discount in the range of 10 to 20% for either the whole range or specific themes and when you have Payback you can get another 10% discount on top of that on some days. Especially useful for the few huge sets they have like UCS Slave One and Modular Houses. I got the SW Advent Calendar there for 23€, ordered a dozen, sold all the models and most of the Lukes, Wookiees and Protocol Droids and could keep the 72 soldiers for myself for like 20€.
>>
>>6040691
Your opinion is shit. Shit!
>>
When will walmart get the non liscenced 2017 sets

No lego store or toys r us here
>>
>>6040965
In 2017.
>>
>>6040968
So only lego stores and trs gets them early?
>>
File: attack of the crones.jpg (232KB, 1662x1160px) Image search: [Google]
attack of the crones.jpg
232KB, 1662x1160px
>He's the bootleg, shoot him!
>No! He's the Bootleg!
Well /lg/, who is it?
>>
>>6040804
KYS
>>
>>6040855
WE
>>
>>6040977
The one on the right. Details are shit the legs are textured wrong and it's not as shiny
>>
>>6040977
That bastard on the right.
>>
>>6040983
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

AND WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE LEGO DIMENSIONS 2017â„¢
>>
>>6040983
WUZ
>>
File: 1342848159734.jpg (47KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1342848159734.jpg
47KB, 390x310px
>>6040986
>Steven Universe

>toys
>>
>>6040960
I'm sorry to disappoint you, I'm from Croatia. I've compared lego store prices with local store prices and the prices are somewhat the same, ours being few euros cheaper.
Amazon.de has cheaper sets than official lego store or local store from what I've seen (for example millenium falcon is 60 euros cheaper on amazon with shipping!)
Concerning the mark up, I've only looked at sw, city and creator/expert sets. I'm looking at few sets and the usual smaller sw sets are the ones which I noticed getting their prices changed 3-4 times this week. After black friday they removed discounts from usual items or simply raised/changed their prices from before to higher ones, in range of 1-10 euros for smaller sets and even larger numbers in larger sets. The local store and their online store having different discounts and prices is what boggles me, I mean I can understand discounts but having a big difference in all sets is something I can't understand, I've been finding myself in lego store looking at their site to compare prices as to what to get in local store and what to order from their site.
I've got the advent calendar for 25 euros in mueller, they have cheaper larger sets which suprises me. For example, AT-TE is 110 euros there whilst in lego store it's 150 euros. Falcon, clone transport, and several others have a very different price from the ones lego store has but still it's cheaper for me to get them on amazon.
Thanks for recommendations anyways, hope it helps your fellow german
>>
>>6040992
Hey, we got Funko Pops! [toyler]:'([/toyler]
>>
>>6040984
>>6040985
The head is also a more grey than white so it doesn't really fit the hands
Needless to say I got a legit one
>>
>>6040855

Maybe you're joking but that will be reality in a few decades. Hope white people wake up before we genocide ourselves.

Not even /pol/ but I see it coming. Scared because I'm not a transexual polyromantic black muslim woman.
>>
>>6041003
Wasnt his head gitd? Or am i remembering wrong.
>>
File: SimonBelmontFigure[1].jpg (77KB, 500x893px) Image search: [Google]
SimonBelmontFigure[1].jpg
77KB, 500x893px
>>6041007
they both are, but the bootleg is hardly visible while the lego one is pretty bright
the ghost shrouds are about halfway between

I'm planning on doing some heresy on the bootleg and make it a Castlevania Dracula
Any tips on making a simon belmont?
>>
File: Spacer Racer.png (126KB, 782x472px) Image search: [Google]
Spacer Racer.png
126KB, 782x472px
>>
File: HTB1d1nBOpXXXXXlXFXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg (422KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1d1nBOpXXXXXlXFXXq6xXFXXXj.jpg
422KB, 800x800px
>>6040897
don't forget Enlighten
>>
>>6041049
are these out?
thats a stupid sexy witch
>>
File: 1478482534000.png (34KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
1478482534000.png
34KB, 144x144px
>tfw bootleg
>>
>>6040986
Wherever steven universe goes, it must also rape.
>>
>>6041021
CMF Wrestling Champion mullet, regular mace, and turd-party loincloth flap
>>
>>6040711
oh, thats nice.
>>
File: lego barbarian.jpg (204KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lego barbarian.jpg
204KB, 600x600px
>>6041021
Maybe CMF Barbarian's Legs. There might be something in Ninjago or Vikings for that torso.

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UUcn6SpGKA
>>
File: island_model_full.jpg (150KB, 602x411px) Image search: [Google]
island_model_full.jpg
150KB, 602x411px
>>
>>6041067
>This post was written by a predictive text engine
>>
>>6041208
Nah, I was just channeling @broteam_ebooks for a second.

The horse knows all.
>>
File: threadbare conversation.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
threadbare conversation.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
Shrimpo the Hutt learned too late that you can indeed have too much of a good thing

One of the December challenges should be to make your own homage to Star Wars
>>
File: quiet contemplation.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
quiet contemplation.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>>
>>6041189
step it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtIsTSXzvY
>>
File: 1333756046467.jpg (10KB, 269x220px) Image search: [Google]
1333756046467.jpg
10KB, 269x220px
>>6041214
>crab with a mixel eye slapped on
>>
>>6041214
>that poorman's Boba Fett
>>
File: Its good to be the Hutt.jpg (152KB, 824x598px) Image search: [Google]
Its good to be the Hutt.jpg
152KB, 824x598px
>>6041214
>>6041216
GEETAH PUHBAH NUNDA, SHRIMPO!

HUH! HUH! HUH!
>>
>>6041049
Is that a Soulja Boy minifig?
>>
File: YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!.jpg (92KB, 1528x720px) Image search: [Google]
YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!.jpg
92KB, 1528x720px
>>6041195
>tfw you saw stuff in the lego magazine for this game and wanted to play it, but your computer back then wasn't powerful enough to play it
>your computer now is too powerful to play it.
>the Island Extreme Stunts line was also in your dark age, so you missed the sets even
>>
>>6041223
>Not liking Starbomb
How dare ye.

I have a feeling you'll like Megadriver though:
http://www.megadriver.com.br/site.cgi/?lang=en
I'd recommend starting with their Sonic stuff.
>>
File: stock image.jpg (104KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
stock image.jpg
104KB, 800x600px
>>6041233
Don't knock Tobi Jett! He's the most fearsome bounty hunter available for under three dollars!
>>
>>6041297
Misty Mountain

That shit gets me fucking PUMPED.
>>
>>6041300
Something about this guy makes me like him more than the real Boba.
>>
>>6041306
He's scrappy
>>
File: ISBN1513260588-1.jpg (90KB, 530x690px) Image search: [Google]
ISBN1513260588-1.jpg
90KB, 530x690px
>kids are so uncreative today lego had to make books to help them build new stuff.

mixed feelings.
>>
>>6040800
I might want to do the same thing buddy would you share the link of the store please?
>>
>>6041375
We live in a society that doesn't appreciate creative things if they aren't good to start with. I can't blame the kids: don't hate the players, play the game.

There is no room to "grow", things need to be finished and complete from the start.
>>
>>6041375
>today
http://www.blockcad.net/ideabook/index.htm
>>
>>6041381
Not to mention in our current society, and even in most of the minds of the users on a vietnamese block stacking forum like 4chan, any amount of creativity or breaking out of the accepted mold, is considered autism and something be made fun of, pitied or even reviled.

When I was young, if a kid showed creativity with something like lego, he or she would be applauded and encouraged.

Today.....not so much.
>>
>>6041381
Damn it, man. The world changed, and not for the better.
>>
>>6041402
>>6041398
Actually it can be argued that its for the better. A lot of people are shrugging away from mindsets that lean towards "eh do it some other lifetime" to "life is fleeting, we need results NOW". Some could say that the lesser importance of creativity means more efficiency, especially if you are scared by the fact that you might die tomorrow or the very next day.

I don't believe that personally, but I believe many people feel like this. I'm willing to bet that many people see creativity as a simple "waste of time".
>>
File: We warned you.jpg (19KB, 241x318px) Image search: [Google]
We warned you.jpg
19KB, 241x318px
>>6041405
>creativity as a simple waste of time

And this is where nations fall and humanity crumbles.
>>
File: Royal Racer.png (118KB, 734x474px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Racer.png
118KB, 734x474px
>>6041025
>>
>>6041249

[frumpy droid noises]

[[translation: "MY MASTER SHRIMPO WISHES TO CONVEY UPON YOU HIS MOST SINCERE CONDOLENCES, HONORABLE HUTT, AS IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE PROCURER OF YOUR DANCING GIRLS IS AN IMBECILE."]]
>>
File: corridor.jpg (174KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
corridor.jpg
174KB, 500x377px
>>6041420
Nice one! Man, I loved Chima's whole animal motif.
>>
>>6041434
NEEDANG UNNA SHRIMPO WANGA WANGUN, Lady Talon WANGA WINGO!

[So the tiniest Hutt lord Shrimpo wants to insult Lady Talon? I admire your fearlessness.]
>>
File: 2016-11-27 20.14.06.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-27 20.14.06.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
Hey again /lg/! I'm back again tonight with another Ironclad, this time its the casemate of the CSS Virginia.
>>
>>6041420
I've seen the animal heads from those wheels being used for Zoids MOCs.
>>
File: gut reaction, gland production.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gut reaction, gland production.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>6041454
>>
>>6041464
All joking aside, I love your little setup for the tiniest Hutt crime boss.

I need that fig!

And for anyone curious or who may want a full size Jabba figure for pennies on the dollar, mine came from aliexpress. His printing is good, his pieces fit nice and snug and he goes for around $3-$5 depending on who you get him from!
>>
>>6041474
I wouldn't mind having a Hutt rivalry!

But yeah he's like $8-10 on cracklink; I think he only came in one Clone Wars(?) set. He was just one of the many high-priced items that I got in a garage-sale jackpot, but there's no way I would have bought him otherwise.
>>
>>6041485
around $8 isnt bad for him. I just spent like $20+ on an Iron Fist figure.

Twice.

First one got lost in Texas, seller refunded us so we got him from another store. Then the original figure came in the mail yesterday!!!

Were sending him back to the seller because he was so cool about refunding us even though we didnt pay any extra for insurance.

Rare nowadays to find a seller of anything thats that understanding.
>>
Question: I got lego dimensions for the Wii U, but its very choppy when running at 1080p, and the lighting seems very low-quality compared to videos I see online. I got a PS4, though, and just the disk for the game costs less than 20$ on ebay. But then again, I'd lose all my progress if I changed systems. Should I switch?
>>
>>6041214
Out of curiosity LQ, do you own any full Star Wars sets?
>>
>>6041498
Did you enjoy the content enough that you wouldn't mind restarting? Dimensions seems like it's gonna get support for at least one more year, so you might as well upgrade.
>>
>>6041500
>Out of curiosity LQ, do you own any full Star Wars sets?
7101, 7121 x2, 7128 x2, 75079, and Rey's Popsicle. Plus the few miscellaneous SW figs and stuff that came in the garage sale haul.
>>
>>6041501
I enjoyed the content enough to switch, but I'm somewhat confused on how the toy tags will react. Do they keep the upgrades and models stored on them -- and I'm fine with losing them -- leading to an error? Or would they just end up rewritten on the new console, like all new toy tags do?
>>
File: Nice bike!.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nice bike!.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>6041505
The Toy Tags will retain their data until you overwrite them.

Of course if you start a new game, it will ask you for a blank Tag with every character you put in. I don't know if it's possible to skip that, but if not be prepared to start anew on your upgrade progress.
>>
>>6041517
Okay. That's all I need to know, I think. I'm definitely switching. Thanks!
>>
>>6040855
Lego's whitewashing in batman movie made me really disappointed, actually im suprised that batman isn't a fucking nigger
>>
>>6040983
>>6040989
KANGZ
>>
Wait till you guys hear that Catwoman is Shakira.

Not making that up either.
>>
>>6041525
Whitewashing is different from making characters black.
>>
>>6040997
I think that interspar has got cheapest legos in croatia, at least from what i've seen last week, city and star wars sets are fairly cheaper there than in other stores, but they don't have big sets
>>
>tfw only place that gets big sets is an expensive department store
>tfw only reason it gets what it does is because a hardcore AFOL runs the toy department
>>
>>6040800
I just realized my Boba Fett's legs doesn't have any printing. Is it fake or just an older version?
>>
>>6041550
I believe that's the 2012 version of Boba.
>>
File: You kno.png (227KB, 1098x1206px) Image search: [Google]
You kno.png
227KB, 1098x1206px
>>6037542
>>
>>6041573
rocket racer was an asshole
>>
File: Mr T-egan.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Mr T-egan.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
TAKIN IT LIKE A FOOL!
>>
>>6041546
Sounds like where I work
>>
File: rr.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>6040957
You know what needs to be done
>>
File: sad_panda.jpg (54KB, 583x690px) Image search: [Google]
sad_panda.jpg
54KB, 583x690px
General question: are Friends/Elves hairpieces compatible with normal lego minifigures?
>>
>>6041533
Fuckk i meant blackwashing
>>
File: 41307-1.jpg (146KB, 686x690px) Image search: [Google]
41307-1.jpg
146KB, 686x690px
>>6040711
Why are Small Legobots best?
>>
>>6041049
I wondered when we will get Cupid in CMF...
>>
>>6041300
>
This is beautiful. I love figs like that!
>>
>>6041420
I really love Speedors Wheels.
>>
>>6041608
Yes. I thought everyone knows that.
>>
File: Sandwiched.jpg (54KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sandwiched.jpg
54KB, 720x1280px
>>6041608
Yes.

Here's the blond hair from the hotdog van friends kit on a minifig.
>>
>>6041573
Woah wait they actually never made one?
>>
>>6041624
>>6041625
Well, now everyone does know that.
Thanks a lot!
>>
File: Laval's royal racer.png (116KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
Laval's royal racer.png
116KB, 750x460px
>>6041420
FUCK! I forgot to delete that stud piece.
>>
File: IMG_1659.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Gonna need to bricklink the parts for the right hand now.
>>
File: 1453034132376.png (552KB, 627x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453034132376.png
552KB, 627x453px
>>6041629
nope,
still waiting after all these years.
Atleast i made my custom character Pif in real life by the powers of bricklink.
>tfw made so much cars in that game the savefile on my gamepak corrupted and i can't see all my shitty childhood cars anymore
>>
File: NoShipCanOutmatchTheInterceptor.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
NoShipCanOutmatchTheInterceptor.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
First BL order finally arrived. Still kicking myself that I missed out on the original release though because this thing is the shit
>>
File: DSC_1610.jpg (1MB, 2143x1706px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1610.jpg
1MB, 2143x1706px
thread challenges for December:

Celebrate the release of Rogue One by putting all your stormtroopers on a grey baseplate or by making a grey thing.
>>
Oh fuck, now i want a small skatepark too. It would really fit my street.
I also really enjoyed Jang's article on memes in that video.
>>
>>6040977
Shoot them both!

>>6041532
This pleases me.
>>
File: 20161128_193509.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_193509.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>6041689
Fuck your grey baseplates.
Already had these on the plate, got some more support staff and snowtroopers elsewhere
>>
File: 001.jpg (142KB, 1169x820px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
142KB, 1169x820px
>>6041722
>>
>>6041732
Is that the Palazzo della Civilta Italiana in the back?
Wouldn't surprise me that Pepperoni is italian.
>>
>google name of lego island character
>get treated by this masterpiece
god bless you internet
>>
File: 1480278443518.jpg (28KB, 480x907px) Image search: [Google]
1480278443518.jpg
28KB, 480x907px
>>6041742
god fucking damn it why can't we hunt people that do this shit for sport
>>
File: 569b48c414f8fcf62e2f698.png (220KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
569b48c414f8fcf62e2f698.png
220KB, 1200x1800px
>>6041742
I found this masterpiece fucking 2 maybe 3 years ago and I still cant bring myself to delete it from my downloads folder.
I just cant do it
>>
>>6040801
Nice collection.
>>
File: swlego2.gif (20KB, 221x260px) Image search: [Google]
swlego2.gif
20KB, 221x260px
>>6040681
>Paradisa
>sig-fig holidays
>Santa's sleigh
>2012 apocalypse anniversary
>redesign an older set
>Rogue One celebratory build
Do we have any other contenders for the December Thread Challenges? I think it would be good if we set up a poll soon to bring challenges down to four.
>>
File: DSC_4039.jpg (1MB, 2778x1732px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4039.jpg
1MB, 2778x1732px
I was going to make a food truck but lost interest.
>>
>>6041420
Nice, much better than at least half of the official lion tribe sets, for some reason their vehicles were mostly awful.
>>
File: DSC_4047.jpg (2MB, 2903x2310px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4047.jpg
2MB, 2903x2310px
I haven't finished this. It uses dark grey and dark green chinese sewage grey.
>>
>>6041834
I'd like to suggest that everyone posts their advent calendar builds. Yea it might bet crowded if a dozen people post a picture of the same build every days for 24 days, but that's the spirit of Christmas. Crowds and uniformity.

Speaking of advent calenders, which one did everyone pick up this year?
>>
>>6041510
I laughed, nice job
>>
File: 75060.jpg (53KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
75060.jpg
53KB, 550x450px
Hey /lg/, looking for opinions on whether or not I should get the UCS Slave I? I have the set from 2010, but this ship is just so much more impressive.

Are there any glaring downsides?
>>
>>6041908
Yes. Definitely get it. It's a beautiful model, looks amazing on display (the stand poses it at the perfect angle), and it's got a great amount of detail all around. No glaring downsides that I can tell.
>>
>>6041908
It's a really good set. Just be aware that it has next to no interior, however i'm working on fixing that.
>>
>>6041689
We don't support SJW Wars here. Sorry.
>>
>>6041947
>muh opinion
>>
>>6041300
Yeah, I love this guy. He's like a Boba for your oldschool space collection. I actually love seeing b-list star wars minifigs made out of non liscensed parts.
>>
File: BAT211701-1.jpg (91KB, 465x690px) Image search: [Google]
BAT211701-1.jpg
91KB, 465x690px
Coming soon: LEGO Batman Superprezents.
>>
>>6041954
It's more rewarding to watch the /pol/fags throw a temper-tantrum when nobody replies to their posts.
>>
>>6041375
Idea books existed when I was little, over 20 years ago. There was a fantastic medieval one with great castle ideas in it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (97KB, 615x872px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
97KB, 615x872px
>>6041996
I had this one. Came with some fun stickers as well.
>>
>>6042002
That's the one I was talking about.
>>
File: lego-batman-ameet1-746x1030.jpg (132KB, 746x1030px) Image search: [Google]
lego-batman-ameet1-746x1030.jpg
132KB, 746x1030px
>>6041984

oh boy, more bats.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 600x770px
>>6042027
Nothing wrong with more bats!

Besides, I'm sure the second issue onwards will come with more exciting superprezents.
>>
>>6042027
Is that the original 2006 Bat cowl with the chinstrap shopped off?
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1000x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1000x894px
Do you have any sets that you regret buying?
I have two, star wars both.

The republic gunship, it's ok but I just don't like it that much. It was expensive as fuck too in my cunt, this was before I discovered the prices on most shops here are 20-30% more expensive than standard. I guess at least it's not gray which is something. I don't really regret it it's more like I didn't REALLY need this.

The second is kylo ren's ship which is literally a fucking gray box with wings. Doesn't look much like the movie version as well. Very disappointing.
>>
>>6042032
Such as another Batman?
>>
>>6042039
Well if they're gonna put in a ridiculous batsuit I'm all for it.

It would be worse if an exclusive D-list villain is magazine-exclusive.
>>
>>6042045
Like an eraser head in another suit?
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1688x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1688x2048px
>>6042047
Does Eraser have any alternate outfits? I'm not all that familiar with the character.
>>
>>6042002
The small version of that cover always looked like a construction worker telling an old gipsy in a yellow poncho to scam so they can build some shit on the ground where her wagon is standing to me.
>>
>>6042002
I had that one too. Aw memories.
>>
>>6041460
Neato
>>
>>6042064

yeah i see it too. i was like 8 when i saw it.
>>
File: IMG_6550.jpg (394KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6550.jpg
394KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>6042100
Damn that thing looks good. If only it came with some more hench-penguins.

Where did you find the image?
>>
>>6042100
That's really cool, except for the front. Shame it only comes with batman and penguin. No reason to buy it if i'm getting the batcave
>>
>>6042109
At least Cobblepot seems to have an exclusive "WAUGH WAUGH" face print here.
>>
>>6042100
brilliant use of the balloon piece, but i agree that the front kind of breaks the aesthetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1024x576px
>>6042100
So what are we looking at here, 20 USD? 25? The only reason they'd keep this at two minifigs is to keep it within a reasonable price range; contrast the small size of the 30 USD Riddler car and the many minifigs it brings.
>>
>>6042104
I just bought it at Tesco. £29.99
>>
>>6042100
>HIGH FLYER
>>
>>6042100
>vehicle shit
>bazinga licensed shit

double pass
>>
>>6042121
Oh shit. More pictures please. Back of the box, instruction manual, the set's features, whatever.
>>
>>6042119
wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be around 40-45
>>
>>6042100
It looks kinda barren unless it ends up being 26€ tops.
>>
>>6042130
Well >>6042121 anon confirms that it's £30, which means $30 in the US.
>>
File: 21412512982131.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
21412512982131.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>vehicle set
>>
File: Paradisa1992poster.jpg (54KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
Paradisa1992poster.jpg
54KB, 400x374px
>>6040681
>>6040691
Paradisa is the best shit
>>
>>6042138
>"The Penguin's Arctic Roller"
>expecting anything else
>>
>>6042100
From the thumbnail i was excited, but upon closer expection it looks retarded.
Props for the usage of those airballoon segments though.
>>
>>6042141
*inspection
>>
>>6042140
I don't care what its called, there's no use for a gaudy ass shitty vehicle and I'm sick of them being 99% of Lego sets now.
>>
File: 8316-1KekPowerizer.jpg (20KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
8316-1KekPowerizer.jpg
20KB, 384x288px
>>6040986
>>
So Batman is The Optimus Prime of Lego?
Or Ninjago is the Transformers of Lego?
>>
>>6042100
Is the umbrella included?
>>
>>6042156
>Classic
>Mixels (RIP)
>Creator
>Friends
>Elves
>Minecraft
>that yearly Superheroes location set
>every other license has at least one building
Vehicles don't really make up 99% of sets, anon.
>>
>>6042138
>>6042125

There is nothing wrong with vehicles, fucking autists.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 4DUwGEK.jpg (196KB, 1136x591px) Image search: [Google]
4DUwGEK.jpg
196KB, 1136x591px
>>6042161
Of course
>>
>>6042140
>>6042167
When you reply to trolls, you encourage them to continue posting.

When you ignore trolls, they don't receive encouragement.
>>
File: community_image_1389303929.gif (1MB, 291x247px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1389303929.gif
1MB, 291x247px
>>6041800
is that supposed to be jetstream sam?
>>
>>6042182
Please show us a closeup of scarecrows face!
>>
File: 1344656072773.jpg (26KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1344656072773.jpg
26KB, 285x281px
Does anyone else get autistic over spare minifigures?

>don't want to buy a set if it has another batman, spider-man or figure with no resale value
>can't figure out a use for yet another generic batsuit
>can't let myself waste money even if its literally a few cents worth of plastic
>>
>>6041984
whats so different about this batman?
>>
File: Alterna Spideys.jpg (107KB, 748x478px) Image search: [Google]
Alterna Spideys.jpg
107KB, 748x478px
>>6042189
Nah, they are good for elseworlds/alternate universe/OC DONUT STEEL characters.
>>
>>6042189
Yes. I have the Temple of Airjitzu and have literally no idea how to expand the Ninjago collection. To be honest, it has probably saved me from bankruptcy.
>>
>>6042037
seems like a trend of SW shit
>>
>>6042198
New face print? I don't know, and it doesn't really matter. What matters is the fact that we're getting a TLBM magazine which is sure to get more freebies.
>>
>>6042189
I'm going to bundle up all my spare figs and sell them
But most of the time I find a use for almost everything, even if I have to brasso a lot
>>
>>6041834
Do a dimensions or other Lego game build not yet made into a set
>>
Too much Batman!
2017 will kill my wallet! February:The Lego Batman Movie
June:Transformers The Last Knight
September:The Lego Ninjago Movie
>>
>>6042220
Lego and Hasbro kill wallets in 2017.Just wait for the Emoji movie in august!
>>
>>6042221
I'm just waiting for Ragnarok sets.
>>
>>6042156
We collect toys for kids. Kids like vehicles.
Fucking retard.
>>
File: bahaahah.png (30KB, 1242x411px) Image search: [Google]
bahaahah.png
30KB, 1242x411px
>>6042100
PFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6042141
Yeah, the more and more I look the stupider it becomes
>>
Does anybody have instructions for the Lamborghini in the OP? I was thinking of Bricklinking the parts.
>>
>>6042224
Good news:2 ragnarok and 2 spiderman with 3 gotg vol 2 sets comin in da summer!
>>
>>6042227
LUL
>>
>>6042227
Wow. How old was Puffle Pal?

TLG doesn't send websites early sets for reviewers to leak.
>>
>>6042237
Neat. I began collecting with the Civil War sets, so those should let me have all the major characters from the MCU.
>>
>>6042239
idk, pufflepal always acted really childish, always amazed he was a brickset writer. but seems like tlg did send it to brickset early to review.
>>
File: 1342994013471.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1342994013471.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
>TLG being autistic about sets releasing in a fucking M O N T H
>>
>>6042231
The only thing I really don't like is the two sets of wheels in the back.
>>
>>6042245
True story!
Where is the theory that Jorgen is reptilian?
And Lego is part of Illuminatti!
>>
>>6042245
seeing as china steals designs for any sets they can I'm not surprised they want to keep it under wraps for as long as possible
>>
>>6042227
LEGO is serious fucking business.
>>
>>6042237
source? I know movie sets are obviously coming, but where did you get your info?
>>
>>6042251
I will get the new batman movie leplepin sets :P
>>
>>6042258
Just2good,Brickset and Delta Customs
>>
File: 1342914746258.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1342914746258.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>c4msci got banned
>>
>>6042251
You think china isnt currently producing the knockoffs already for their next wave?

They released the damned Ninjago skypirates sets like a month and a half before lego did, obviously they either have access to the info early or even got ahold of the sets.
>>
>>6040800
>I think I might be addicted to wasting my money on cheap plasticy bullshit.

That's all I read, anon.
>>
>>6042266
Got a screenshot or a link about when it happened?
>>
>>6042266
Why?!!!???
>>
>>6042166
You forgot Bionicle!
>>
>>6042272
Hence the really strict privacy stuff and why they're only making it tighter
>>
File: lg-505_4z.jpg (243KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
lg-505_4z.jpg
243KB, 1600x1140px
>>6041877
This, Lavertus' helicopter and the bikes were pretty much the only ones I liked
>>
>>6042251
>meanwhile they're opening a new factory in China
>>
>>6042235
>Does anybody have instructions for the Lamborghini in the OP? I was thinking of Bricklinking the parts.

I made the Lambo; I can disassemble it for you and take pictures tonight, but it's a really simple build (and only fits a minifig if they're almost totally reclining).

Here's a picture of it from the front: >>6039596
>>
>>6042278
Eurobricks is LEGO's bitch.
>>
>>6042166
You can't really deny that they're busy in pushing in a small vehicle very often though. I mean, the themes you posted have a lot of sets with either sets focusing solely on vehicles or sets with some vehicle involved. While 99% is a clear exaggeration, there's no doubt they like to shove vehicles into everything. Look at the city line, might as well call it city vehicles.

That said, I would rather say that the bigger issue is the way too obvious good guys versus bad guys (in minifigure focused lines, that is), at least compared to older sets. While you would typically get one stereotypically bad faction then, it was still more up to you to tell who was good, who was bad and who was somewhere in between. I'd like to see how they expect kids to do the same with Nexo or Ninjago (they don't). While having some monsters is fine now and then, I don't like this overwhelming focus on good versus bad.
>>
>>6041025
Looks nice.
>>
>>6042297
That would be awesome actually, thanks. I really like the look of it, it's almost like a set from the 90's, and the scale is great.
>>
>>6041629
>>6041661
Apparently, LEGO gave out stickers that you used to make him.
>>
>>6041877
>Chima
>good
>>
>>6042298
>>6042278
>>6042277
Brick truth has an article telling what happened. Cm was a lil bitch
>>
>>6042314
i liked brickbuilt animals.

but rest was meh, and the cartoon was so retarded it hurt to watch.
>>
>>6041735
Pepper's adopted, though.
>>
>>6041049
pity that the Cupid has a creepy face

wait, maybe that's just an excellent face.
>>
>>6042316
Interesting article, however highly opinionated and lacking in sources...
>>
http://thebricktruth.blogspot.de/2016/11/the-fall-of-pig-king-cm4sci-banned.html
>>
>>6042322
I felt the same, the animals were nice bases to build off of
>>
>>6041300
>He's the most fearsome bounty hunter available for under three dollars!

He's the only bounty hunter available for under three dollars.

Joke's aside, he and crab-eye alien looks very cool.
>>
>>6042316
>the steaks were raised over time
>irrelevant plastic building toys

For posting so rarely this guy could read over his article before he publishes
>>
File: 1346730111345.jpg (55KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1346730111345.jpg
55KB, 500x570px
>>6042326
>being this salty about danish toy reviewers
>>
>>6042326
>Looking back at Sci I have to conclude that he is like most teenagers, young and stupid. Whether this relates to him being an adopted Asian child remains to be seen

lmao who wrote this shit
>>
>>6041613
"How many times do I have to tell you, Olivia? Stay out of Daddy's work room. These are not toys."
>>
>>6042336
>>6042326
Why are people that are really into lego always REALLY weird
I'm sure 99% of /lg/ is just normal dudes despite spending all their money on plastic bricks
>>
>>6042100
>No Gentleman Ghost
>>
>>6042100
i'm usually against vehicles but these batman movie cars all look great
>>
>>6042326
> there is a blog dedicated to Lego community autism
ok

> Lego hasn't sued this kid already
I really would have expected them doing something retarded like this by now.
>>
File: Commercial1981.jpg (668KB, 1700x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Commercial1981.jpg
668KB, 1700x2160px
>>6041381
>>6041398
Some threads ago there was a picture of a moc with the big church of Koln/Cologne with some mocced medievil houses and some anon complained that the houses were too simple while afols just didn't build that good in that time
>>
>>6042342
Yes, I'm finally part of the 1%!
>>
>>6041908
Buy 2. Open one for yourself, and leave the other one inside of its box and sell it 3 years from now for 5 times the amount you bought it for.
>>
>>6042336
>Looking back at Sci I have to conclude that he is like most teenagers, young and stupid. Whether this relates to him being an adopted Asian child remains to be seen

That's the stupidest conclusion to anything i have ever heard. Amazing
>>
>>6041510
YOU'RE a bike!

>>6042100
Lame.
>>
>>6042326
>Sci had harassed users
I'm finding this hard to believe
>>
Does anyone know if the upcoming Clayface has hands or not?

If not, do the pieces to replicate Hulkbusters hands come in Nougat?
>>
>>6042360
Not really relevant to the point of your post, but I got some old lego from my dad that I'm trying to source, and I think I figured out at least one more part with your pic related.

I'm still looking for the original source for a Lego sign that says "Tobak" (tobacco), but maybe I haven't look good enough at Brickset. I'll probably dig up all the windows I can find and try to use them in some way. There's some nice small ones that could probably be used nicely, but I'm a bit skeptical to their condition as I didn't really care about preserving them as a kid.
>>
>>6042369
>>6042336
As someone from early brickipedia days who used to talk to Sci this shit is true roflllll

He bitchdd sbout his parents hating him and loving their biological other kid
>>
>>6042373
It has only the Studshooter Minigun thing x2 and a hammer. Hulk hands don't exoist in that color and would be tiny anyway. Just try making fingers out of clip plates or Mixel joints.
>>
>>6042341
>one week later Olivia gets a contract to build high technology robots for NASA.

>Dad facepalms.
>>
>>6042385
>It was so simple the whole time! The binoculars go on the TOP of the Travis brick!

The wisdom of children, amirite
>>
>>6042381
It's a wonder that the admins kept him around this long
>>
File: 20161128_150846.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_150846.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
This thing is even more amazing than the pictures let on.
>>
File: 20161128_150841.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_150841.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6042404

Out looking for some mail boxes in the suburbs of Gotham.
>>
>>6042404
Just picked it up today. Hoping to replace the audio stuff in the back with seating. Need more room for bitches.
>>
>>6042408
A Space Pimp Named Brickdaddy likes the way you think anon!
>>
>>6041839
It still looks nice.
>>
>>6042408
Not wanting a kick-ass audio set up with rocket firing abilities.

Wanting extra seating for "bitches".

Implying Joker gives a shit about his cum dumpsters having a ride home.

Implying he wants random sluts leaving snail trails in his back seat.
>>
>>6042404
>>6042407
Ok hold the fuck up, if this is supposed to be the Lego Movie where did the kid get new custom pieces?
>>
>>6042411
Where'd you get the jacket from?
>>
>>6042002
You can download the pages here

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/scans/260-1/?ct=1
>>
File: 1478553357641.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478553357641.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>Stormtrooper battlepack supposed to come out in winter
Does this mean at the end of December or in the beginning?
>>
>>6042420
They are 2017 sets. It's always January or the last week of december.
>>
File: 1479926415646.png (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479926415646.png
58KB, 500x500px
>>6042424
Well that sucks. I ship out to the smoldering shithole of Afghanistan the first week of January, guess I'm not going to be able to buy any of that shit until the fags on Amazon jack up the price.
>>
>>6041666
Welcome to the Brotherhood
>>
File: IMG_1477.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6042432
Shit
>>
>>6042416
Cape Madness
>>
File: TIE CRAWLER 2.jpg (479KB, 1413x817px) Image search: [Google]
TIE CRAWLER 2.jpg
479KB, 1413x817px
>>6042435
I really need to get back to LDDing Tie variants.
>>
>>6040847
>>6040831
some of the KO accessories are just a tad wide to use,
to the point they snap the hands
>>6041054
yes
tinyurldotcom
/z6jntx8
>>6041405
>scared by the fact you might die tomorrow
ah yes like all those children you've never heard of
>>6041613
this still available?
dem minibots are cyoot
>>6042054
nope, although it does make sese tha he look like a pencil so.....
>>6042100
nice, till the grille,
as for the headlights,
pic relate
>>6042211
superprezent! guesses:
>Harley quinns hammer(brickbuild) and a mini scenery
>3x brickbuild penguins with tnt
>minijetski in robin colours
mini batmobile (dimensions scaled)
>>
>>6042413
That was a great post, really contributed to the bump limit

>>6042415
His dad's a Lego reviewer, obviously

>>6042427
Thank you for your service
>>
File: better lights.png (187KB, 1126x577px) Image search: [Google]
better lights.png
187KB, 1126x577px
>>6042441
pic relate for pic relate
>>
>>6042444
>That was a great post, really contributed to the bump

Oh no! When this thread ends what will we do?!?

Oh, we'll just start another one. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>6042415
Obviously he bought the Lego Batman Movie sets. Either that or he's a bootlegging scrub.
>>
>>6042326
Why can't we just enjoy our plastic toys in peace?
>>
>>6042460
Because of some dramaqueen blogging about youtubers.
>>
File: SignBricks.jpg (188KB, 720x951px) Image search: [Google]
SignBricks.jpg
188KB, 720x951px
>>6042374
You mean these bricks?
They were made in the sixties.
I don't know much about it, but You can google for Gary Istok. He knows much about Lego History.
>>
>>6042100
Just fucking kill my wallet, LEGO.
>>
>>6042133
and 40 in canada
>>
>>6042466
Swank.
>>
>tfw black friday and cyber monday deals all sucked fucking dick
>>
>>6042490
Lego Dimensions deals were incredible, speak for yourself

>Gremlins figs for twelve fifty
>>
>>6042374
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?pg=22&catString=118&catType=P
Must we do everything for you, anon?
>>
>>6042496
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?pg=24&catString=118&catType=P
Sorry. This is correct.
>>
>>6042490
> got Batcave 20% off and First Order General + the Civil War Airport set for 60€

European Black Friday is like a chinese knock-off.
>>
>>6042452
Calm down kid
>>
>>6042032
That Big Guy and Gotham Police car better be a future set.
>>
File: 1317569268882.gif (2MB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1317569268882.gif
2MB, 150x113px
>Trying to upload lxf file to bricklink
>Failed: Part not found in catalog
>Delete part and try again
>Delete another part and try again
>>
>>6042531
police car is in the arkham set

bane is in summer 2017
>>
>>6042541
That's a long wait.
>>
>>6042519

So far I only know of it popping up in the Adventure Time level for some studs and in the Fantastic Beasts Story for a minikit. Said minikit is in the S.T.A.R. Labs Hidden Room. I don't know if Hire-A-Hero would work.
>>
>>6042551
UUUU
>>
File: To the Batmobile.gif (963KB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
To the Batmobile.gif
963KB, 400x166px
>>6042100
>>6042404
Is it $50 amazing? The vehicles in this theme seem a little expensive for just a car and some minifigs, even if they look gorgeous.

>>6042541
I hope they didn't forget to make a Billy Dee Williams Two Face set.
>>
>>6042558
Summer Sets are Bane, Two-Face and Scarecrow proper
>>
>>6042415
It's an alternate universe where Lego produces such great sets without needing to release tie-in movies.
>>
File: packages1.jpg (57KB, 240x276px) Image search: [Google]
packages1.jpg
57KB, 240x276px
What could they be, /lg/?
Heh I rhymed.
>>
>>6042613
envelopes, probably
>>
File: MK 3 UUUU.jpg (283KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
MK 3 UUUU.jpg
283KB, 1080x810px
>>6042551
>>
>>6042537
Uploading lxf files to ldd is completely fucked. It fails when you try and upload a lxf file containing a piece that's from any of the recent updates.

Use rebrickable and its 'my private moc' feature. It lets you export lxf files to html so you upload to bricklinkwanted lists.
>>
>>6042620
>Uploading lxf files to ldd is...
That was obviously meant to be
>Uploading lxf files to bricklink is...
>>
>>6042541
Nah, I compared the two. The Asylum one is a lite version police car.
>>
>>6042541
>>6042640
Pic
>>
>>6042648
Is there a bigger pic of the movie screenshot with the front visible? Doesn't look that hard to moc when they don't put it in a set.
>>
>>6042648
>Catwoman in Arkham Asylum

??????
>>
>>6042662
I am rather wondering why she is the only one with a utility belt.
>>
File: 1465169482765.png (567KB, 984x634px) Image search: [Google]
1465169482765.png
567KB, 984x634px
>>6042613
>Heh I rhymed.
>ell-gee
>not ulll-guh
>>
>a hunderd dolalry doos for the batmobile
>90 dollars for the jokers limo
Fuck you yah danish cunts. Our money may be shit but lego aint worth this much.
>>
>>6042613
Minifig heads and cheese slopes
>>
File: haul1.jpg (354KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
haul1.jpg
354KB, 800x533px
3 hauls in one day, wew. One of them not pictured, since it was very small and I already used the parts for stuff that needed it.

>>6042685
Close enough, but mostly torsos.

>>6042673
Quiet you.

Got tired of seeing the 4MB file size restriction, so here's an imgur link so you can actually see what I got. http://imgur.com/gallery/odqdn
>>
File: racing strip.jpg (400KB, 800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
racing strip.jpg
400KB, 800x3600px
>>6042235
>>6042297
>Does anybody have instructions for the Lamborghini in the OP? I was thinking of Bricklinking the parts.

Here you go! Everything should be pretty simple to figure out, but let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>>6042691
mirin' that Paradisa brick

>Got tired of seeing the 4MB file size restriction
And here I just have problems with the resolution caps when I make long strips
>>
File: 20161128_192652.jpg (956KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_192652.jpg
956KB, 3264x1836px
I can't figure out which country these guys are from. Hitler is pretty obvious, and I think the guy with the glasses is a jap?
>>
>>6042720
>which country these guys are from

China.
>>
File: 20398102938190241.jpg (113KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20398102938190241.jpg
113KB, 1200x1600px
>scuttler minifigs on ebay
>also some arkham ones

nani?
>>
>>6042732
I just realized his glasses are designed to be like a domino mask
>>
>>6040977
the "no sword" dude
>>
>>6042732
>that poorly fitting hand
nigga thats a china kong bootleg
>>
>>6042743
>zero closeups of the figure, even in leaked pictures

>no way to see the texture to bootleg

are you sure?
>>
>>6042751
Not that anon, but your argument is that it can't be a bootleg because the official ones haven't leaked yet.

But if it's not a bootleg, then it's a genuine minifig, which means that they HAVE been leaked yet. And if they have been leaked yet, it only takes China a couple hours to bootleg them.
>>
>>6042119
I need the Magpie, and kiteman is based, but I'm not paying so much for yet another bat, calendarman and green fedora's m´ladying mobile
>>
>>6042490
>30% to 42% off almost all sets with Prime is a bad deal

OK
>>
>>6042336
all I can thinkg of is, howw does a fucking kid gets so far in the the LEGO community? he's a fucking kid, I mean, cmon
>>
>>6042768
On the Internet, nobody knows you're an adopted 10-year-old Asian boy.
>>
>>6042768
You can get away with a lot of things with semi-decent grammar and ass-kissing.
>>
File: report card.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
report card.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>6042002
Hey, this is the one that I had

That's where this red TV2 sticker is from, apparently
>>
File: gray space trucking.jpg (249KB, 1305x998px) Image search: [Google]
gray space trucking.jpg
249KB, 1305x998px
This face will always be Zack Jackson to me, thanks LQ.
>>
File: 02398012938102941.jpg (133KB, 557x500px) Image search: [Google]
02398012938102941.jpg
133KB, 557x500px
how the fuck does this guy even fit in the asylum
>>
>>6042798
Very big basement
>>
>>6042695
Thanks a lot anon, I just MoC'd it up in LDD and it looks great. Even if it can't fit a minifig inside I might tweak the interior to fit a steering wheel in there, just for overall display.
>>
>>6042774
>>6042776
which is both sad and funny
sad how badly the kid needs attention
funny how some people actually hold this kind of people in high regard
>>
>>6042789
This is adorable
>>
>>6042798

That's not a very good Mr. Hanky.
>>
File: thinking a head.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking a head.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>6041959
>I actually love seeing b-list star wars minifigs made out of non liscensed parts.
I made Commander Crabcake too

>>6042789
Thanks for keeping the Jackster in your heart anon!

>>6042809
If you share the file I know one other person on the board would want a copy. I'd like to see what it looks like in high-tech futuristic 3D rendering if you have time!
>>
>>6042691
Whoa, five green Futurons? what're you planning?

Can I see how they look with those helmets?
>>
>>6042843
When I was a kid it was called Futron. Anyone else here from my universe? Berenstein etc.
>>
>>6042877
Alright, before I thought you were a charming if naive outworlder, but now I'm hoping your duplicate does kill you
>>
>>6042798
man, he looks a lot stupider outside of the box art
His torso seems too tall, though I was gonna modify the fuck out of him anyway
>>
>>6042885
torso is fine, its that his arms are way too long

should probably just modify the attachments to be small hands
>>
File: craig.jpg (65KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
craig.jpg
65KB, 1000x1334px
>>6042839
"It is an ambush!"
>>
File: 20161129_131631.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_131631.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>6042432
With the Interceptor I now have 3 variants. Might order a Bomber after pay day
>>
>>6042798
Do Lego basketballs exist?

I want to pose this nigga doing layups with Hulkbuster.
>>
>>6042903
If I recall it was a thing while the sports line was around.
>>
File: how i got me scars.png (378KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
how i got me scars.png
378KB, 512x512px
>>6042903
>forgets the entire nba range
really?
>>
File: court is now in session.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
court is now in session.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>>6042903
>Do Lego basketballs exist?

ALAKA-DINK
GET YO ASS TO BRICKLINK
>>
>>6042909
>Oh no they were ready for that
>>
>>6042877
When I was a kid it was called Furtron. It was a darker world, a yiffier world.
>>
File: networks.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
networks.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>6042903
The best part is that the basketballs are minifig-scale, but the nets (there are two kinds, technic peg and needs-a-rim) are huge
>>
>>6042948
It had to be big since the basketball court that came with had those launch pads that you could use to throw the ball
>>
File: blockblock.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
blockblock.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>6042895
This question mark tile is a real piece by the way

I think this is the first time I've used it in a scene
>>
How do we feel about Brickvault?

I like his commentary more than Jang's.
>>
>>6042839
I just want to point out that that dude in the background with the visor and goat horns is super rad and I love him. More of him please.
>>
File: Space Police I laser jail.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Space Police I laser jail.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
>>6042983
I was just about to point that guy out. He looks straight out of Shadowrun.
>>
>>6042981
Pretty good, I just watched some his older vids recently as an alternative to Jang and solid baseplate studios. j2g remains option 1 though
>>
File: swing state.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
swing state.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>>6042983
>>6042992

Who, Capra Man?

Yeah he's pretty cool I guess, he's an enforcer for Shrimpo the Hutt, no big deal
>>
>>6042839
Sure thing! The only change I've made was widening the rear bumper to match the rest of the car, but if I reverse-engineered anything wrong feel free to let me know. Is there an easy way to upload .lxf files here?
>>
>>6042926

time to rewatch, and find MORE easter eggs
>>
>>6043014
I feel kinda sorry for Shrimpo there. All his friends are having a swell time hanging out, and he's sad.

I know that feel, Shrimpo. I know that feel.

(On an aside, I found my copy of Rotta in the other room. Is he really worth lots of dollars?)
>>
>>6043046
>(On an aside, I found my copy of Rotta in the other room. Is he really worth lots of dollars?)

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=81171

Unless you buy the one in Norway, it starts at about $7.50
>>
File: MK 1 HULK STRONK.jpg (145KB, 946x608px) Image search: [Google]
MK 1 HULK STRONK.jpg
145KB, 946x608px
>>6042903
My MK 1-4 Hulkbusters will accept your Clayface and the BigFigs challenge any day of the week!
>>
>>6043018
mega? Upload.whatever? Theres a million DL sites out there now, im out of the loop.

Maybe google drive?
>>
File: chain gangster.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chain gangster.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
Rotta's arms are pretty useful. They're basically a 2L bar with an angle.
>>
>>6041300
I like him arguably more than some of the Boba figures. A certain minimalist/rustic charm, and captures the spirit of old Star Wars and old Lego. Parts breakdown?
>>
File: no disassemblies.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
no disassemblies.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>6043124
>>
What do with all the spare batmen I'll get from these new sets?

I can use the belts, and faces but no idea for the torso
>>
>>6042100
>that use of the balloon quarters
>sorta looks like the vehicle from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with reverse wheels
>fish-iles
>>
>>6043014
this picture is great. looks like they're all giggling at a joke goat visor said to the camera
>>
>>6043158
Crisis on Infinite Gothams.
>>
>>6042199
Sigourney OrbWeaver?
>>
>>6042212
>But most of the time I find a use for almost everything, even if I have to brasso a lot

I've bought CMF torsos and heresy'd off all the printing because it was cheaper than buying a blank torso in that color.
>>
>>6042798
...is he gonna stick Batman in his butt?
>>
>>6043168
Nah, just one of my alt-universe OC Spodermuns. He didnt get web shot, but is an edgy teenager who rides a dank dirt bike and can control spiders to do his bidding.

Recluse got super genius but no web shot, made web guns instead and toxic bite/spit/nails. Locks up around people.

May as well have fun with OC characters.
>>
]>>6043158
erase the bat logo and use it as future tactical armor
>>
>>6043174
your butt!
>>
File: Basil the Batlord.jpg (90KB, 1028x684px) Image search: [Google]
Basil the Batlord.jpg
90KB, 1028x684px
>>6043158
Batman t-shirts? I'm always stumped on what to do with superhero duplicates. >>6043172
This sounds like a good idea though.

I'm thinking of using a spare cowl as part of making a modern Bat Lord.
>>
File: I BE ANGEROUS NOW.jpg (25KB, 327x365px) Image search: [Google]
I BE ANGEROUS NOW.jpg
25KB, 327x365px
>>6043174
BUTT BEWARE

FOR WHEN YOU QUENCH YOUR BLOOD THIRST

OTHERS WILL SEEK......
>>
>>6043186
Man, old school dragons are just perfect
>>
>>6043186
>I'm thinking of using a spare cowl as part of making a modern Bat Lord.
I thought about that, but what I hate about Batman cowls is that you need head printing with a headband/white eyes, because minifig eyes don't go up high enough to show through the eyeholes.

So no using Glam-Bat's cowl for my yellowfig knights
>>
>>6043193
use an exacto knife and cut up and around the eyes?

that's going to be an expensive piece to army build with though
>>
For anyone with the Batcave, is the suit rack a complicated build? I want to make more
>>
>>6042239
>>6042243

His Deviantart, full of shitty Mixel art, says he's 16.

Not surprised, considering Brickset values asskissing more than merit in their staff.
>>
>>6043108
Lego Quest in the style of Streets of Rage/Double Dragon etc WHEN?

Lego Quest NEON: Final Bricks of Rage.

Also you would have to have a Poison style Waifig of questionable gender.
>>
>>6043014
always giving us the best OC. nice pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-29-18-45-23.png (378KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-29-18-45-23.png
378KB, 1080x1920px
Go in buying the A-Wing come out with a fleet of plastic
>Here's hoping I don't get shreked by shipping
>>
So when is Clayface available?
>>
File: just fuck my shit up.png (2KB, 266x39px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up.png
2KB, 266x39px
>>6043395
>International S&H to australia
Yeah, nah, you're fucked. Better lube up now and prep yourself for wallet rape.
>>
>>6042898
I need to get my TIE Defender out of where ever the fuck I out it
>>
>>6042100
Low rider vs Arctic Roller drag race when?
>>
>>6042720
Glasses guy is a jap, blue is chinese, two on the right are german. Guy between German and Hitler has a british gun. Far left are probably russian Brickarms helmets.

>>6043158
I always clean the torsos with useless prints so they are blank for decals (if I would ever finally get started on making decals) or I put them on minifigs with vests of giant head pieces, that cover up the print so I can keep their original torsos like on Super Secret Police guys and Ewoks.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
>>6043189
...VENGEANCE ON YOU

AND THEY WON'T REST...
>>
>>6042981
Haven't watched a lot of his reviews, seemed good though.

But the minifig collection videos are really cool
>>
>>6042359
suing kids isn't all that good for public relations, anon
>>
>>6042360
I am that anon. The houses were of lower quality than the church, is all. Doesn't have anything to do with creativity and shit.

Also I don't really think current kids are less creative than we were. I mean, when I was a kid, my parents used to say 'when we were your age we had to create our own toys, but your generation is not creative'; this was as bullshit then as it is now. Just something old, nostalgic people do.
>>
>>6043572
tell that to lars ulrich
>>
Brickset wrote a very interesting article about the stud.io beta:

http://brickset.com/article/24920/building-with-stud-io
>>
What is this shit?

https://youtu.be/zHOmTwlASWY
>>
>>6043609

hahaha dude farts lmao
>>
File: s2967qzk4qmx.jpg (38KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
s2967qzk4qmx.jpg
38KB, 600x471px
>>6043609
>>
>>6043609
I farted three times while watching this, but the thing that really disappointed me was that the fire was digital and not just a bunch of ever-changing fire pieces.
>>
I want to build a Batwing moc, but need some inspiration. Anyone have any pics they can post? Either other peoples mocs or cool reference photos that may not be easily googleable.
>>
>>6043273
Thanks anon!
>>
>>6043054
fucking every thead with your shitty knock off hulkbuster. Atleast get a real one and then the shitposting wont be as bad!
>>
>>6043683
There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>6043686
(you)
>>
You know what really blows my mind every time?
Piece count.

I don't know how they fucking do it. Like right now, I'm looking at my airjitzu temple. If I didn't know I would guess maybe 500 or so not fucking 2028.
>>
>>6043697
All those 1x1 rounds

When I was putting the Detective's Office together, I noticed that there were a few places where the instructions called for a series of 1x1 pieces when a single larger piece would have worked just as well and been more stable.
>>
>>6042763
>not wanting Calendar Man
Shit taste detected.
>>
>>6043064
Alright, I'll get to it at some point tonight then.
>>
File: IMG_6556.jpg (26KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6556.jpg
26KB, 320x180px
You guys see the new Speed Champions set that was announced?
>>
>>6043728
Yes, months ago, although I haven't seen it with the stickers yet.

The stickers don't help the new GT's appearance much but the GT40 looks damn good.
>>
File: 46.jpg (221KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
221KB, 540x540px
>>6043683
You aren't wrong, but I'm halfway convinced that there are several Busters in these threads. No way one person could be this malicious to /lg/.
>>
Actual question: how do you become an official licensed Lego reviewer?
>>
>>6043191
a shame they ditched the design for those dime in a dozen modern fantasy dragons.
>>
>>6043753
>official licensed Lego reviewer
From what I understand, there isn't an application process. It is more of a do good work and hope TLG notices you. That said, I'm not sure if any of the "big" Lego youtubers get review sets. Maybe the brickshow does? Jang did once for Scooby I think. Just2good buys his off Ebay.
>>
>>6043756
When was the last time we got an old-school dragon?
>>
>>6043758
I wouldn't even remember.
>>
>>6043752

No way, it's just a single superautist.

I don't understand his obsession with hulkbusters.
They look fat and ugly.
But then again, who can really understand the mentally ill.
>>
File: Fight Castle.jpg (184KB, 1064x807px) Image search: [Google]
Fight Castle.jpg
184KB, 1064x807px
>>6043758
I think the oriental expedition was the last one with that similar style. That was 2003. I think the last year we got an actual green or black dragon was 2000. So, it could be time for an updated dragon. Kinda like how they updated the croc and sharks.
>>
File: image.png (450KB, 530x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
450KB, 530x399px
>>6043517
When the movie comes out!
>>
File: moje krocze.jpg (135KB, 1024x413px) Image search: [Google]
moje krocze.jpg
135KB, 1024x413px
>>6043764
new croc looks like duplo, though
>>
>>6043752
>I'm halfway convinced that there are several Busters in these threads
The camera, lighting, and backgrounds dispute your shaky conviction

>>6043767
New crocogator looks like SHIT. It's actually stopped me from buying a couple Swamp Cops sets.
>>
>>6043767
Isn't the new one an alligator?
>>
Why is there no Bat Mug in any of the sets?
>>
File: turtle.png (102KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
turtle.png
102KB, 320x237px
>>6043768
>shaky conviction
Obviously the same person took the pictures, but the posters of that picture could easily be several people.

>>6043767
>looks like duplo
Duplo animals are pretty cool. I overall like the classic look more, but It might just be nostalgia.
>>
>>6043772
Maybe it'll be in a yet-to-be-revealed Wayne Manor set? It would be a good oppurtunity for more Batsuits, another Alfred, and a bunch of family portraits.
>>
>>6043774
>Obviously the same person took the pictures, but the posters of that picture could easily be several people.
But the pictures are always OC.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
After a year of not touching my LDD files, I finally have a physical prototype of the Dimensions TARDIS. After examining screenshots of the in-game model some more, it turns out that my original file had it wrong in some areas!
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
>>6043783
Having it in my hand, I realize now that this specific build would never make it into an official set. There aren't enough connection points across sections of the model.

But I do still like it, and I intend to hunt down the right parts in Dark Blue.
>>
>>6043786
There are probably a bunch of people who have reverse-engineered this model already, I realize. It was a fun experience though, and figuring it out for myself was very satisfying.

Also, I really should get a Doctor minifig.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>6043788
>forgot pic
Here we go.
>>
>>6043778
Are they? That changes everything.
>>
File: 1474748807558.jpg (2MB, 3177x2293px) Image search: [Google]
1474748807558.jpg
2MB, 3177x2293px
>>6043728
Hell no. I've been waiting months. Link where??
>>
>>6043822
https://twitter.com/LEGO_Group
>>
>>6043705
...but that would mean that Lego is just upping the piece count so no one notices the increase in price...
>>
I like how three of the TLBM sets have little set pieces that link together. I hope this becomes a normal thing. It gives TLG more of an excuse to release what is basically minifigures and one vehicle.
>>
File: MK2 FUCK YOU.jpg (191KB, 818x550px) Image search: [Google]
MK2 FUCK YOU.jpg
191KB, 818x550px
>>6043683
I have a real one.

And you must be new here.

So ill give you a freebie, and one piece of advice.

Rule number 14. Look it up. And realize I do what I do to give a smile once in a while without breaking any rules.
>>
>>6043913

You're actually just really annoying, fucker.
Also, your pictures are horrible.

Consider suicide.
>>
>>6043913
Not anyone that's been in this back and forth, but every time you post one of your numerous and seemingly the same images, it just sorta reeks of "please make me a meme" and desperation to be relevant.

But I'm just some schmuck in a Lego thread, what do I know?
>>
>>6043913
I enjoy everything you post as long as you have the proper lighting.
>>
so some lego city, technic, and creator 2017 sets and batman movie sets are already in stores right?
>>
>>6043822
I want that fucking bugatti and mercedes
>>
Thor: Ragnarok images fucking when?
>>
>>6043945
Is Thor even getting Lego sets? Dark World didn't get anything.
>>
>>6043957
Two, apparently.
>>
>>6043927
Thank god; I was starting to think I was the only one who was confused and slightly annoyed at the constant pictures of knockoff Hulkbuster
>>
>>6043927
>>6044011
it annoys me too
>>
>>6043920
>>6043927
Seems like /toy/ doesn't understand that generals all have annoying spammers as part of their intrinsic culture.

I find him charming even, all we have is him and Lego Quest
>>
>>6044021
Yeah, but I love Lego Quest.

That guy's the best.
>>
>>6044021
LQ at least does something fun and contributes to the general

hulkbuster dude is just a "HEY I POSTED IT AGAIN XDDD" autist
>>
File: 1401338948118.jpg (144KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1401338948118.jpg
144KB, 500x468px
>>6040681
>Thread challenge: Build a Lego kaiju attack scene
>>
>>6043939
Yes. Select sets from those themes and juniors. check Lego's website for the list.
>>
File: Spaceman and friends.jpg (395KB, 800x1737px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceman and friends.jpg
395KB, 800x1737px
>>6044021
Polandbro sometimes posts stuff. And that Kodok guy also posts (I think). OH! And that guy with the cyberpunk city.
>>
>>6043927
>>6044011
>>6044033

>tfw you realize he will not fuck off even when everyone insults him
>he is probably enjoying it

There is no escape with this type of posters.
>>
File: SAM_6365.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_6365.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>6044060
I would love to post more WojtuÅ›, but I am working on 2 of my projects and will show them here soon!
>>
File: 1346976107829.png (6KB, 327x287px) Image search: [Google]
1346976107829.png
6KB, 327x287px
>want to buy some legos
>currently at my apartment where I bring girls over and not back at home

What do?
>>
>>6044088
Just throw them in the cupboard or something
Or just tell them it's your hobby, they'll most likely understand
Also,
>your apartment isn't your home
>>
>>6044088
Girls love lego as much Men do.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161129-151832.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161129-151832.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
https://youtu.be/EJU7nC4QMlA

There's no brakes on this hype train
>>
>>6044088
Buy speed champions
>>
>>6044088
>where I bring girls over
>girls

Anon, we are grown men who collect toys.
We don't know that feel.
>>
>>6044088
Get a big display piece and put it on your coffee table or shelf.
>>
>>6044101
>speaking for everyone else
Anon the only one here who doesn't get puss is like you and some dudes who don't try.
Also,
>legos are only for children
we all know that isn't true
>>
>>6042450
:D
>>
>>6044098
Both of these are disappointingly bad.
>>
>>6044101

>t. hulkposter
>>
File: Wanted.jpg (8KB, 118x154px) Image search: [Google]
Wanted.jpg
8KB, 118x154px
>>6044086
It's ok. I don't blame you. You just share when you're ready.

>>6044098
I don't even usually like stickers, but I love that Michelin sticker.
>>
>he's a hulkposter who does it for free
>>
>>6044088

Just hide it before you go out, you must have some cupboard space or just under your bed right at the back, most people dont care too much especially if you are handsome who cares, just say its for your nephew
>>
>>6044098
You know what's worse than vehicleshit?

Realistic vehicleshit.
>>
>>6044021
Comparing HulkPoster and LQ is borderline heretical in of itself mate
>>
>>6044146

still better than waifigs and bamham
>>
File: 1459298081106.jpg (249KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459298081106.jpg
249KB, 700x700px
>>6044136
>just say its for your nephew
now I'm picturing some /lg/ dweller with his prominently displayed nexo knights layout complete with customized Lavaria whipping a half-naked Macy and trying to explain to the girl he has over that "i-it's for my nephew"
>>
>>6043767
By itself it's fine, but the eyes just kill it in relation to the old
Luckily we get classic croc head on killer croc
>>
>>6044149
>nascar is better than batman

not in any universe you gearhead hick
>>
>>6044146
kids love vehicles though

i did growing up and my two nephews do now
>>
>>6043767
looks like playmobil, kinda generic. the old style blockier, more geometrical designs looked much more striking and distinctive
>>
>>6043772
No batman city sets
>>
>>6043907
That's been a thing for a while
Some hobbit sets do that and more iirc
>>
>>6044158

People must think i absolutely love my nephew i got a 6 modular's set up in my living room ... he-he's really creative
>>
>>6044088
If she's gonna be a keeper she'll find out anyway
You shouldn't have to hide who you are
>>
>>6044162

fuck off bruce
>>
>>6044165

Now I want a Bat-Mudguard
>>
>>6044169
He (or she [we're inclusive here]) mentions "girls", like he probably isn't looking for a keeper. You're not wrong though.
>>
>>6044088

Just dont hide it, if the girl came for sex she's still gonna have sex, if she is gonna be a keeper, she will probably not have sex with you and play with lego with you for an hour...win win
>>
File: Batman_108.jpg (567KB, 1280x1844px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_108.jpg
567KB, 1280x1844px
>>6042037
I try to avoid gray boxes.

>>6043158
Freckled head and a bicycle - Batman Jones
Old man head - Earth-2 Batdad
>>
File: 1462125820568.jpg (47KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1462125820568.jpg
47KB, 445x604px
>girl/friend comes over for the first time
>sees legos
>doesn't say it's cool
>doesn't just ignore it

>HEY ANON HOW MUCH DID THAT COST?
>>
>>6044190

For the love of fuck I hope you made something up and didn't tell her the real price.

>tfw I have spent more than a thousand and house is literally filled with lego

Thank fuck I'm a shut-in manchild so it doesn't matter. I actually have been thinking of buying some elves sets as well. They're really nice and comfy.
>>
>>6044173
We are not inclusive! It's stud into antistud! That's how it's always been and that's how it was intended! Don't come here with your stud on stud lies! It does not work! It's unnatural! And don't get me started on plates! Sneaky fuckers think they're better than everyone else!
>>
File: we were all thinking it.png (71KB, 114x247px) Image search: [Google]
we were all thinking it.png
71KB, 114x247px
>>6044198
I like to call the bottoms of bricks babes. And if you think about it, SNOT is basically about getting babes to touch as much as possible. Around a plate, never relate.
>>
File: CHECK.jpg (18KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK.jpg
18KB, 700x700px
>>6043563
UNTIL YOUR DEAD...

THEY'LL HAVE THEIR SHIV
C H E C K
>>
File: CHECK.png (95KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK.png
95KB, 623x623px
>>6044209
PIPE
>CHECK
>>
>>6042336
> like most teenagers, young
>teenagers
>young

Pure genius
>>
fuck
>>
Does anyone have the Death Star Final Duel set? Worth a pick up or should I go for the Cantina instead?
>>
>>6044224
Cantina is definitely more fun.
>>
>>6044224
I have it, only the middle section looks good. The two fold out sides are lacking. The giant tub makes it seem like other side is barren.
>>
>>6044236
My only problem is it doesn't come with the 4 band members. The sandtrooper looks awesome though.
>>
>>6043018
>>6043064
Here's the download link for the Lambo. I've only used Google Drive once before, so hopefully all the download settings are working. I was also playing around with the colours, so you'll have to change those to your liking.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2MN9V-EOUu8M3R3akZ2aUYtaG8/view?usp=sharing
>>
image limit!

someone make a new thread please
>>
>>6044251
I'm on it
>>
NEW THREAD

>>6044259
>>6044259
>>6044259
>>
>>6044041
>theworldtradecenterfearsthesamurai.jpg
>>
>>6044121
the GT40 is good, especially the front clip

the new GT is bad though
>>
>>6044213
Pretty sure that was a joke, anon
>>
>>6044205
>saved my shitty meme
>with original filename
I'm so goddamn proud.
>>
>>6044413
Thanks guy. You did good work.
>>
>>6044062
He's been called out before; he knows it shakes our plates. Every few months, someone breaks and chews him out, which causes him to post more from his collection.
>>
>>6041596
Top kek!
>>
>>6041609
The only character that was made black was Two-Face, and that was obviously a reference to the 1989 movie.
Thread posts: 538
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.