[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NECA THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 51

File: teaser.jpg (29KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
teaser.jpg
29KB, 810x1200px
RUN edition.

Who are you waiting for, /toy/?
>>
>>6040413
I don't buy NECA I buy QT (quality toys) hbu

I guess you could say I'm quite the figma/Figuarts connoisseur
>>
>>6040436

But, uh, NECA are the Kings of Space Opera figures (They have done several figures from Ridley Scott's masterpiece horror Movie "Alien" as well as, um, James Cameron's follow-up sequel "Aliens.")

They've also, uh, done figures for the underrated and misunderstood Prometheus, which was Ridley Scott's true vision of the early life of his Alien universe.

They've, ah, also done figures from the "Predator" Franchise, bringing--in stunning detail--the uh, hunters to life in all their amazing glory with numerous accessories, points of articulation, paint apps, details, and um, all at the amazing price point of twenty-one US Dollars, and ninty-nine cents (plus tax.)

If that isn't an absolute steal to fill out your expansive space opera collection, I don't know what is!
>>
>>6040436
>>6040445
>space opera
>figma/figuarts connoisseur

gotta live shitposters. with all the money they have to spend on overpriced expensive hotglue dolls, they still manage to not be able to come up with any new material.
>>
>>6040445
>dur hur my toys are better den your toys

this is the life of the neckbeard shitposter. bash other people's hobbies in hopes of gaining some satisfaction while living equally if not sadder existence.
>>
>>6040456
What's even worse is you crying over jokes on 4chan
>>
>>6040458
Jokes are supposed to be funny, though? The shitposter's goal was clearly to derail the thread before it even started, not make a joke.... But okay.
>>
>>6040462
> waaaaah shitposters plz be nice to NECA
>>
>>6040462
What details the thread is doing anything other than chuckling at it and moving on
>>
Please don't feed the peons, thank you.
>>
File: 1452497699781.gif (11KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
1452497699781.gif
11KB, 125x127px
>last thread had absolutely no shit posting
>this thread starts of with shitposting
>>
So when is that deluxe Kenner Clan leader? He was listed as the same day as Scarface on the shipping calendar bot Scarface has been available for a week or two on their eBay store.
>>
>>6040501

TRU's had him listed for December forever. TRU's almost always right, go by what they say. I do.

And I'm waiting on my fucking TRU order to ship.
>>
>>6040413
Is that the actual design for the new film? Can we comfirm smoth dome?
On a side note, just got myself an Ancien Warrior, can wait for it to arrive!
>>
Super looking forward to the gorilla and the mantis
>>
File: 20161126_234249.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_234249.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My local fye is going out of business so I picked up the creature pack on a whim ... I'm a little disappointed ... The tubes are great but on each face hugger and cheat burster I can see the wire through the plastic and on one of the chest bursters I actually had to pull it out a little and clip it and push it back in ... I have two other sets of face huggers and they do not have this problem

I think I'm going to have to set up.another shelf when my gf gets me the gorilla and mantis for Xmas

I do appreciate having a small army of facehuggers I like having them swarm the power loader
>>
>>6040833
I only pre-ordered Gorilla because it was the first Kenner Alien I ever owned. Mantis does look sick but I'm gonna wait for Snake, Panther/Night Cougar, Scorpion (assuming it's not just a brown warrior with a few spikes), Rhino, and (fingers crossed!) King.

What I'm wondering is if they did do a Kenner King, how similar would it be to the Queen molds?
>>
>>6040413
oh boy another thriller how thrilling. Why cant we have cosmic horror penis monsters yet?
>>
File: 20161127_162442.jpg (730KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_162442.jpg
730KB, 2048x1536px
>>6040501
>>6040526
Still waiting on my order confirmation for Scarface and Gorilla. Not from TRU but from a local small shop, Graveyard Records. Gorilla was listed for November, wonder what's the hold up.
>>
>>6040886
Soon, brother. Rumors say that it will be even more graphically impressive than Prometheus.
>>
>>6040873
I had a bunch but gorilla was my face
>>
>TFW I want to buy more aliens but I keep getting distracted by tiny robot girls and dolls
Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'm too girly for xenos.
>>
>>6040940
>but gorilla was my face

Sorry, couldn't resist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBercdd0YDw
>>
>tfw blue Warrior took a shelf dive and his neck joint broke

Well shit. I hope he isn't too expensive on the aftermarket. Oh well, I'll find a use for his mortal remains I'm sure.
>>
>>6040944

But xenos are penis rape monsters. They're custom made for gals.
>>
File: Xeno theory.png (113KB, 1907x313px) Image search: [Google]
Xeno theory.png
113KB, 1907x313px
>>6042302
This, pic related, it's about the penis.
>>
>>6042290
Just glue it and shut the fuck up. His neck barely has any articulation anyways.
>>
File: We were better off extinct.jpg (330KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
We were better off extinct.jpg
330KB, 800x600px
>>6042456
What the fuck? What did I say that deserved that kind of response? I was just bemoaning the loss of a pretty great figure.
>>
>>6042513
You acknowledged that NECA figures aren't flawless and unbreakable, so someone had to sperg out even though you weren't faulting NECA for it.
>>
>>6042530

No, you're just acting like a shitbag and trying to start a fight with him and then pretend it was someone else. Fuck you.
>>
>>6042549
What.
>>
Anyone else get their $20 Blade Fighter from TRU yet? I just got mine today.
>>
Does ToysRUs charge you for pre-orders when you place your order or when they get the item in? They've got free shipping on the mantis and gorilla alien so I kinda want to go with them.
>>
File: IMG_5655.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5655.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>Waiting for BBTS payment request for Gorilla.
>Is it December yet...?
>>
>>6042642

When they ship. You'll have a charge that lingers for a few days though, but it doesn't actually take the money out. It's just making sure the card's good.
>>
>>6042643

According to NECA's shipping calendar, Aliens wave 10 doesn't even come out until almost the end of December, which means physical and other online retailers probably won't get it until January....

They'll probably be on NECA's eBay page in a couple weeks though, at higher-than-necessary shipping.
>>
>Want Mantis and Gorilla Alien
>Mantis is entirely clear plastic

How's that SDCC 2015 clear plastic Predator held up? Have people been reporting breakage issues with it now that it's been out for over a year?
>>
>>6042811

You do realize that NECA has done shitloads of clear-plastic figures over the years, right?

The quality of the plastic, as far as malleability is somewhere in between their gummy plastic and the harder plastic.

I've had some of the clear figures, and never had any problem with them.
>>
>>6042836
>You're a giant fucking idiot.

m80 I don't collect NECA I just want in on those Xenos cause I had the Kenner figures as a kid and figures from other lines I've bought that were made out of clear plastic broke just from standing on the shelf. It's a perfectly fine question to ask because depending on the type of plastic that shit can shatter easy especially any clear plastic Transformer Hasbro puts out.
>>
>>6042811
I've had a number of breakages with non-clear NECA figures, and yet I've never had a single clear NECA figure break on me. So I think that says something.
>>
>>6042513
Because we've already had 1000000000 posts in every other thread ever with exactly the same comment about a figure falling off your shelf and breaking. It doesn't bring anything new or substantive to the thread whatsoever. Its already been well established NECA figures are fragile. The best advice that can be given is don't put them on the edge of your fucking shelf in a poor pose asking to fall off and break. I own 30 NECA figures, and 3 of them have fallen off my shelf before and broken but I've been able to superglue them and fix them before. I don't go on an anonymous message board which nobody at NECA reads.
>>
>>6040436
>>6040445
fuck off you peon tier trash.
Or just do what everyone expects of you and double down and start claiming to collect bottles of piss, right?
>>
>>6040455
>>6040456
>>6040462
>>6043036
>getting baited and triggered this hard

It always amazes me how bum-befuddled and bamboozled collectors of American lines can be. Like some troll comes into a thread going

"These toys aren't very kawaii desu~ and nothing like my glorious nippon figures. You're all poor Amerifats for not buying moeblob 9001 lol kawaiibishiedesune~"

and y'all throw a fucking spergalerg fit to end all fits. Ignore it and move on. The second post is also very obviously a fucking joke. Stop getting rustled and triggered at the same time.
>>
>>6043099
>wow, you are a retarded and obvious shitposter
>"YOU ARE GETTING BAITED!!!!!'
that's not how it works, only desperate trolls try to apply that logic and fail every single time.
>>
File: 1445118709163.jpg (41KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1445118709163.jpg
41KB, 699x637px
>>6043109
k senpai
>>
>>6043111
Oh, you replied. You have been baited.
According to your own logic, at least.
>>
>>6042598
Yeah its pretty tight for 20. I kept the blade scissors off to save room though
>>
File: 20161128_222839.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20161128_222839.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
I'm still relatively new to NECA figures. Is there a way to tighten certain joints on the Predator figures? Mine has pretty loose torso and hip joints. Other than that, he's fantastic.
>>
>>6043261
Standard methods.
>>
>>6043269
I'm afraid of snapping it if I take it apart. Should I have any concerns?
>>
>>6043270
Oh... I meant just using floor polish, or super glue, or any of those methods. I wouldn't suggest taking it apart (specifically the legs, the torso should be able to pop apart as I believe it's on a ball peg). For the legs the balls rub against the crotch piece (excuse the language...) so you should try to get whichever you're using into the crotch itself, as well as some on the crotch piece, if you like. Should get it extra sturdy that way. It's tough sometimes though, for example my Kratos has legs that are forever loose. For the torso you can pop that off, assuming it's anything like the AVP preds, which I imagine it is. So just pop that apart and deal with it that way.
>>
File: Futureshine.png (246KB, 1232x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Futureshine.png
246KB, 1232x1856px
>>6043270
>>
>>6043295
I'm aware of floor polish. My problem is getting the figure apart in the first place.
>>
>>6043298
You don't need to take it apart. Use an eyedropper to apply the floor polish to the cracks in the joints. If there's any excess after it dries, you can remove it with Windex or any other solution of ammonia.
>>
>>6043307
A toothpick works great as well but more time consuming.
>>
>>6043307
My only issues are with the torso joint and the hip joint. Will that method work for those?
>>
File: DSCN1290.jpg (308KB, 947x1022px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1290.jpg
308KB, 947x1022px
I finally took the jacket off Snake Plissken.

I've seen pictures where he has these purple, ballpoint pen-colored stains on his body - but I've never seen ones this bad.
>>
>>6043309
The hip joint should be fine. The torso would depend on how much of a gap you can open up in it, and how narrow the tip of the eyedropper is.
>>
>>6040413
A good Neca toy.
>>
>>6043290
Would heating it up first do anything to help? So far, I haven't been able to take it apart, and I felt like I could break something internal.
>>
>>6043420
heating up is a usual method, so yeah, go for it. I find hot water is the best to slowly easy the joints into mobility.
>>
>>6043311
Looks like bruises, like he just got one hell of a beating.
>>
>>6042850

You're new to buying toys then, apparently, because nobody that has bought toys for more than a year would know better.
>>
>>6043523
>nobody that has bought toys for more than a year would know better

Interesting
>>
>>6043593
Unless you're a hamhands, you have been acting pretty retarded. He's in the right to call you out.
>>
>>6043608
Read the quote again, idiot

I'm pretty sure it's the opposite of what was intended
>>
>>6043311
Everything under the jacket on mine is like that.
>>
The Ripley/Newt 2-Pack is up on NECA's eBay store now.
>>
>>6043652
45 buckaroos + 11 dollar shipping

yeah im good
>>
>>6043661

I'm not buying it either. Just letting people know.
>>
>>6043652
Was considering that pack for Newt, but i really don't care for that Ripley, so i guess i'll just be happy with single Ripley.
>>
>>6043661
Yeah, it must really suck being poor.
>>
>>6043784
being poor =/= recognizing when something is overpriced

Ripley is a $20 figure at most. Newt should be half of that, so, $35 would be most realistic of a price. Yeah, $15 isn't a lot, but not everyone is so well off they can just throw money away on action figures. The world doesn't revolve around /toy/.
>>
>>6043784
yep buying hot toys, medicom rahs, such a poofag I am
>>
>>6043790
I'm sorry you don't understand the economics of toys, but you are wrong. You're discounting figures in your mind while ignoring new parts, new packaging etc.

Guess what? That adds up. You're a fool.
>>
>>6043792
>medicom

Bad taste, too.
>>
>>6043793
I didn't discount those factors, I just don't care. If a company wants to earn money, the have to realize the customers come before their own needs sometimes. If its not realistic for a regular figure and smaller figure to be the price of two reglar sized figures, of course most average income consumers are going to say fuck that. If they made it just ten dollars cheaper they'd easily make up for that money lost by reducing the price by tons of consumers like me and the couple other anons who'd reconsider it for the price. Yeah, from NECA's perspective, those new parts and packaging cost them extra money, but from our perspective we just want or don't want the figure, and since not everyone has a super disposable income and you could buy a shitload of food on sale for that much, its safe to say people are gonna pass. Either way NECA's gonna make that money back so it doesnt really matter.
>>
>>6043833
Holy fuck, you are delusional! You can't run a business like that. You are what kills companies outright...this "the customer is always right" attitude needs to be knocked right the fuck out of you.
>>
>>6043833
Ok poorfag.
>>
>>6043833
Are you that same idiot from the Mythic Legions thread that think the 4H should charge less because they have so much reuse...even though that's not really a realistic or feasible mindset?

Because it sounds like you're drinking the same kool-aid.
>>
>>6043793
> repackaged previously released toys with a new head, oh no so many new parts worthy of the price tag
>packaging that's not new or innovative or expensive at all is worthy of a higher price tag

Shut up. You arbitrarily assigning value to things doesn't make anyone a fool just because they don't agree with you.
>>
>>6043857
I wish I could pay what I liked using my magical powers of "well its not worth that to me!" like you do.

What a fanciful place you must live.
>>
>>6043837
> who cares what consumers think, all that matters is that Joel Weinshanker gets a few extra dollars at the end of the day

Hey remember when he bought and killed Hastings?
>>
>>6043861
Because "it's worth it because I said so" is so sensible
>>
>>6043864
You ignoring reality isn't healthy.
>>
>>6043866
The only person ignoring reality is you and your willingness to bend over backwards to accept being charged more for less.
>>
>>6043875
Two twenty dollar figures, plus five bucks worth of changes? Seems about right. Sorry your math sucks.

Who's bending over backwards? You? Because you seem to have your head shoved up your own ass.
>>
>>6043880
>five bucks worth of changes

Definitely not, same as how it's not really $11 to ship

This is the company that charges more for less detailed repaints after all

Nevermind that the new Ripley head is awful and Newt looks terrible as before
>>
>>6043883
I see you don't leave your basement and have never shipped anything before, too.
>>
>>6043797
Well yeah, he's in a NECA thread
>>
>>6043886
> you're in a basement

You're so lazy and obnoxious. Get a new hobby than shilling to people who just think you're a faggot
>>
>>6043523
I like how this guy tried to sound smart and just fucked up instead
>>
>>6043904
Way to add to the conversation faggot.
>>
>>6043900
Sorry you hate facts.
>>
>>6043908
Like you just did? It's not my fault you can't figure out how to use words

>>6043910
Things you want to be true aren't facts just because you want them to be
>>
>>6043784
I look forward to finding it in a few years time at comic con for 20 bucks.
>>
>>6043922
Kind of like you thinking something doesn't cost money to make because you act like a cunt about it?
>>
>>6043960
>thinking something doesn't cost money to make

Literally nobody thinks this
>>
>>6043992
Except you.
>>
>>6043261
I got mine today from toysrus.com, oddly enough, even though it shipped from CA, it was padded with korean newspapers, the hell.
>>
File: 1471311544903.png (643KB, 767x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471311544903.png
643KB, 767x428px
>>6043033
I bet you were real popular in high school you fucking sperg
>>
All the Neca threads are filled with lame asses calling everyone a troll.
>>
Reminder that outside of one or two Predators, the only ones that NECA didn't paint the netting on were Kenner figures, which they were upfront about not making new bodies for anyway, as they knew the figures weren't going to be as popular/sought after as the Movie and other Pred figures.

The argument and bitching about the netting has to be one of the most autistic ones in these threads. At least people complaining about breakage issues have some merit behind their concerns.
>>
>>6044555
I agree. Unpainted netting is such a none issue as it is that I have to believe that those that constantly bring it up are nothing more than trolls making mountains out of mole hills.
>>
>>6044589
Honestly, it would be pretty easy to paint the netting yourself.
>>
I'm still fairly new to NECA, but I'm curious about something. Why don't they put stuff on their necastore site like they do their eBay or Amazon stores?
>>
>>6044604
A permanent marker and basic motor control? Yeah, way too easy.
>>
>>6044611

Because it's mostly intended for the convention exclusives.
>>
>>6044617
> thinks it's appropriate to use permanent marker to paint figures

Huh, I guess this spazz really is a child
>>
>>6044640
Not sure how I'm a spaz, I was simply saying someone could fix the netting with as little as a permanent marker.
>>
>>6040413

If this is as bad as Prometheus you can be sure as fuck that I'm going to run.
>>
I don't know if it's already been mentioned but I got the Ghost Predator as part of the set and I'm liking it a whole lot more than I thought I would. Based on all the photos I didn't realize it was going to be cast in pearlescent off-white plastic. It's almost like a fish's belly.
>>
>>6044503
Cost cutting maybe? Despite that, he's a great figure with a lot of playability options.
>>
>>6044611
Don't order directly from NECA. Their shipping prices are insane and they don't combine items when calculating shipping. For what you pay to ship a way, you could almost afford another figure.
>>
>>6044761
While their base shipping prices are out there, they do combine shipping...
>>
File: review_300_7.jpg (30KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
review_300_7.jpg
30KB, 400x601px
O powerful NECAnons, I have a dream.
Nothing would make me happier than a custom Gwynevere (from Dark Souls). Gorgo's body is basically perfect, but what about the head? What would you advise? Comparison pic is in next post.
>>
File: Gwynevere_Full_Body.jpg (677KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gwynevere_Full_Body.jpg
677KB, 1600x900px
>>6045165
Save me
>>
>>6045168
Is one of her tits smaller than the other?
>>
>>6044761
>Their shipping prices are insane

They're not, actually. They're what it costs to ship items, and they ship them super fast. Do not listen to this ass.

If you can afford it, pay it, it's not a problem.
>>
>>6045178
I checked them accurately and no, just an optic illusion.
>>
>>6045180
Depends where you are, I'm in Australia and $50 for their stuff is a bit much, though the speed is something I've never experienced.
>>
File: 1466670246711.png (451KB, 603x366px) Image search: [Google]
1466670246711.png
451KB, 603x366px
>>6045165
>>6045168
Nova? Not sure if they scale together, they're both 7" figures at least. You could cut the back of Gorgo's hair off and sand the back of Nova's head down to fit it on.

She was just on sale at the Blizzard store for something like 5 bucks too, gone now though.
>>
>>6045331
That's intriguing, thank you.
>>
Are removable masks going to be a new norm for figures going forward. I dig it on Ghost. Mask fits pretty good. I think only some the Super Predators previously had removable masks, and honestly, it looked like trash. The masks were way too oversized.
>>
>>6045192
>Just an optical illusion :3c
>>
>>6045599
I don't know if I like them, my spiked tail's mask is a bit warped(he looks cooler without it anyways) and Stalker's mask falls off if you just breathe on it.
>>
>>6045605
Shhh
>>
File: 1300w-Scar_Masked-.jpg (188KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1300w-Scar_Masked-.jpg
188KB, 898x1300px
So, i'm thinking of customizing a Pred so i have one with my own edgy-fan-fic-tier design, nothing to extreme, i don't really want to mess with the actual body, just the armor, i kinda like how all AvP Preds have the same skin color and i don't really want to lose the hand-swap feature.
Thinking basically of sanding off a few details and modeling a few new ones on top, painting the armor a new color and adding some accessories from other Preds and from my own making.
What do you guys think would be the most problematic part?
Probably going to use Scar, or Young Blood since they feature less details to get rid off.
>>
>>6042598
Got mine last week. I would have been disappointed with this at $100 or even $50, but for $20 it's well worth it
>>
>>6045599
The Ultimate Jungle & City Hunters are just gonna have alternate heads, it's the same with Scarface. I think the more traditional movie style masks will stay as alt heads just because it'd be tough to make them removable and look good, while the Kenner masks are all unique anyway so tooling an accessory is probably less expensive than a new head and making them fit is fine since the whole figure is a reinterpretation anyway.
>>
>>6045180
other spots like bbts ship for half of the price neca asks
>>
>>6045165
You know what would make me happier?
an Inscale Real Gwynevere figure, so is ultra gigantic compared to other figures.....
well... or maybe smaller is fine after thinking, where would I put her?
>>
>>6045884

That's because BBTS has a deal set up. Smaller operations don't. It's why people like you whine about the 4Horsemen shipping too.
>>
>>6045827
>I would have been disappointed with this at $100

I paid full price and wasn't disappointed at all. It's a spectacular vehicle, especially for the size.
>>
>>6045885
Any size is fine at this point.
Hell, I'll take any Souls figure at this point.
>>
My Predators were delivered from TRU.com today!

To another state.

That I don't live in.

God, fucking, damnit.
>>
File: 299256.jpg (8KB, 361x450px) Image search: [Google]
299256.jpg
8KB, 361x450px
>>6045906
Then Heroclix Dark Souls happen
>>
>>6045958
I'm gonna tell you a secret.
I bought a Red Knight Pop funko. And I liked it. Then I bought the statue that came with the special edition.
But I still have the Pop.
And I still like it.
>>
>>6045934
If it makes you feel better, I got my Spiked Tail today and the hip joint sheared off after about 15 minutes of fiddling.
>>
>>6046355

Spike Tail seems kind of problematic, really. My first one, the left leg broke off immediately. The second one I exchanged for had a totally locked up left arm, and his bicep and forearm joints were all cracked upon inspection.
>>
>>6046389
how the fuck does this happen/? you play with your toys like a 6 yr old?
>>
I might be done with NECA. I bought big red and his leg was broken in package, my stitches was completely missing his guts, AVP came with his belt parts unglued and torn and now my stalker came without his whip. I'd mention how my spike tail had his arm glued completely shut but I fixed that myself.
>>
>>6046826
Stalker didn't come with the whip to begin with. They showed him with it in some of the early part prototype shots, but they ended up giving him the extra spears instead.
>>
>>6045178
Tit on the left doesn't end where the white cloth ends, but it looks like it does.
>>
>>6047010
Really? The package has a slot for it and everything though.
>>
File: QUALITY.jpg (255KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
QUALITY.jpg
255KB, 1000x750px
HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN
>>
>>6047104
What am I looking for? I don't have any of the AVP Preds. The wire? I think they're all like that.
>>
>>6047106
No, the huge glob of shit on the helmet.
>>
>>6047107
looks like excess plastic or paint, chill, it's not even that bad.
>>
>>6047104
That's battle damage, boy.
>>
File: lol.jpg (216KB, 1107x560px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
216KB, 1107x560px
>>6047110
LOL
>>
>>6047111
It's a tumor.
>>
>>6047112
IT'S NOT A TOOMAH!
>>
>>6047104
Chinese kids. Are you seriously this dumb?
>>
>>6047027

Because it didn't cost out at the end near production of the toys and bubbles. That kind of shit happens all the time. Look at the hologram Princess Leia figure from Hasbro, they cut her blaster out at the last second, so you have a hole for it in the package.

It's normal.
>>
>>6047125
It could ahve been a QC issue.
Sometimes the plastics aren't right and they have to scrap the entire load at the last minute.
Or got misplaced/damaged by a careless worker.
>>
>>6047147

Oh my God, no. It isn't. They've already said they removed the whip because it didn't cost out. They aren't going to change the production run on the bubbles just because one accessory is gone.
>>
>>6047154
>They've already said they removed the whip because it didn't cost out

When? I never saw a reason, just the NECAutist acting like he knew the inner workings of their business
>>
>>6047125
>That kind of shit happens all the time.
>lists one example
>"all the time"
>>
>>6047186
So you were being willfully ignorant. Of course.

You're a fucking idiot. Educate yourself before you open your mouth.

>>6047187
Same goes for you.
>>
>>6047186
>literally is told the reason
>durrr you r autist!!

Absolutely no reason to be this bullheaded. That's the reason. Accessories are always, ALWAYS a matter of cost and budget. You can get this information from every toy site ever. Neca always mentions whether or not something will make it with a figure if costs work out. I remember the deer head with Hero Ash was in danger of not making it.

There's no pretending or you thinking someone is. The information is out there, it's the bloody Internet for Christ sake.

Honestly I'd expect the whip to show up in a Kenner Aliens/Predator accessory pack, since those are now a huge hit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (226KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
226KB, 810x1200px
>>6040413
>>
>>6047206
>willfully ignorant

Uh, ignoring some dipshit anon in favor of asking for an official source is not being "willfully ignorant." Learn what words mean before using them.
>>
>>6047210
>Neca always mentions whether or not something will make it with a figure if costs work out

Hence being asked when it happened. If it's "always" mentioned, it shouldn't be hard for you to cite your sources.
>>
>>6047222
You could find it too to verify it yourself
the other anon should cite his claims anyways
both of you are right, kiss and make up.
>>
>>6047239
How should I find something that I don't know exists?
>>
>>6047222
To be fair Anon did gave you an example with "the deer head with Hero Ash was in danger of not making it"
>>
>>6047257
just google it? use specific terms?
Neca Stalker predator whip? I dunno, something like that
>>
>>6047259
But I didn't ask for an example, I asked for the proof that they claim to have seen
>>
>>6047263
oh, my mistake.
>>
>>6047219
No, it's you purposefully ignoring facts because you've got a vendetta against someone.
>>
>>6047263
Fucking go to twitter. They're open about this shit all the time.

Go to Kickstarter and read the entirety of the updates from the Four Horsemen on prijects. There's constant mentions about what they plan to do if it can cost out.

Eagleus' cape almost didn't make it, several accessories with the Mythic Legions were up in the air for a while, and so on.

Go read old Hasbro Q&As for how often they say this or that didn't cost out. Jesus, an entire second part of the Scanning crew box didn't come out for years due to not costing out in a wave.

Open your eyes and read around. The internet is fluid, not all info sits in one place forever.
>>
>>6047274

Mattel's build a figure Nekron didn't come with his signature scythe because it got cut.
>>
>>6047269
I don't have a vendetta against anyone. If NECA made a statement about it, they should post it.

>>6047274
OR you could actually cite your source instead of telling me to go to twitter for something I still have no way of knowing if you made up or not.

The last time I dug through their twitter for something, it was never there, and the dude was full of shit, all because they decided to pull "facts" out of their ass rather than look up and back up what they were saying.
>>
>>6047315
I just went on twitter for you, found nothing, safest bet now would be actually asking Randy, he is usually polite on his answers.
>>
>>6047315
Then fuck you dude. Twitter is where all the talk is. If you want to stick your fingers in your ears and be a retard, that's your business. That doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>6047338
All I see is wall of texts and no screen shots of twitter and other silly social media proving your so called '""""""facts'""""""""
>>
>>6047342
And there you go sticking your fingers in your ears. You have only yourself to blame.
>>
Frankly, I'm not even sure why they initially thought about putting the whip with Stalker anyway.

Stalker's main weapons were three bigass spears to begin with, so it makes more sense to just give him those anyway. I'm not even sure why they bothered with the whip. Maybe they were just trying to throw in something a little different, and since that weapon hadn't been used since the old Wolf Preds back in 2007 or whatever. Or maybe it was meant to be a nod to the Xeno tail that Stalker had wrapped around his arm.
>>
>>6047350
And you are an angry little man
>>
>>6047369
It was a reference to the tail whip he had wrapped around his arm on the old toy.
>>
>>6047369
>Or maybe it was meant to be a nod to the Xeno tail that Stalker had wrapped around his arm

Exactly. Sadly missing detail on the new one.

>>6047350
>>6047338

Asking for proof is not denying that it exists. Nobody should just assume that whatever you say is true. Say "stick your fingers in your ears again" like it actually applies here. It doesn't.

If what you claim is a fact, prove it. We're waiting. Otherwise the only fact is that you're full of shit and kinda stupid.
>>
>>6047374
You nimrods can ask Randy right now, but you won't because you know you're wrong.

Keep believing somebody just forgot to put the whip in the package then. I'm sure you'll look real smart.
>>
>>6047377
So youre telling me to ask since they never said it, right?

Nobody think they just forgot it. You love to assume the wildest shit.
>>
>>6047381
You ignorant shit, someone literally said that several posts up and said it's a QC issue. Fuck your revisionist bullshit.
>>
File: 167.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
167.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Black Friday Ancient Warrior just arrived (actually looks better than i thought i would) and now i'm starting to realize i'll soon need a bigger shelf as my clans keeps slowly growing...
>>
>>6047385
"It could be a QC issue" =/= "they forgot it"

You sound pretty ignorant yourself. It goes hand in hand with unnecessary aggression about toys I guess.
>>
>>6047027
God fucking damnit, I'm not even the guy that's been telling you this, but it only took me 10 fucking seconds using google search to find this, you lazy faggot...
https://nerditis.com/2016/11/29/life-in-plastic-toy-review-stalker-predator-neca-toys/
>>
>>6047385
> literally just said

Literally nobody said. Learn what words mean.
>>
>>6047410
Oh, I didn't know some random reviewer knew the how and why behind toy production

That's about as valid of a source as any random anon saying it here
>>
>>6047410
Like I'm gonna trust some reviewer who doesn't even proofread his reviews

That's still not proof of NECA's reasoning anyway
>>
>>6047415
And there it is, right out of the box, in its entirety:
https://youtu.be/Z4n_Edw5Zkw
>>
>>6047416
And no whip. I'm embarassed for you...

https://youtu.be/sytIlg031Zk
>>
>>6047415
Should I go on or let you get back to masturbating with leftover Cheetos residue in your mom's basement?
>>
>>6047418
>>6047421

What do you think you're proving? Nobody is denying that there's no whip.
>>
>>6047424
Sure, keep proving a point that nobody has made. I'm sure you don't have anything better to do with your time.
>>
>>6047425
Except you're the dumb motherfucker who's been doubting it was a fuck-up that no whip was included.
>>
>>6047432
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

You mean to tell me that you can tell who is who on an anonymous board? Man you should be using this power for good.

Or maybe you're just wrong, since "who's been doubting it was a fuck-up that no whip was included" is the opposite of what you mean. You're the one who doubts its a fuck up. How have you managed to live this far without accidentally dying from stupidity?
>>
>>6047437
You're a shitposter, that's who you are. That's all you've been doing.
>>
>>6047447
Pretty sure the guy who can't actually articulate his thoughts and goes on aggro insult sprees when people doubt his made up claims about NECA's business is the shitposter
>>
File: 1423957389542.jpg (34KB, 451x479px) Image search: [Google]
1423957389542.jpg
34KB, 451x479px
You can tell an argument is going nowhere when you can sum it up to:
>X is true
>No, X is false
>Go look for the evidence!
>No, you go look for the evidence!

What's next? "I know you are but what am i"?
>>
>>6047452
The fact that you continue to make shit up like that, and attacking people telling the whys, is proof that you're a shitposter.

You don't want the knowledge, you want to fight and wreck the thread.
>>
>>6045753
Email Jin Saotome about all that. Hes made various predator customs
>>
>>6047458
I haven't made up anything. That describes your posts exactly. You fail to express what you mean because you struggles with words (either dumb or ESL), you make claims about NECA's business despite no first hand evidence, and you can't stop yourself from insulting people when anyone says anything you don't like.

So what's made up?
>>
>>6047476
>you struggles

Damn I played myself
>>
>>6047476
I'm sorry you're so incompetent that you can't figure out how Twitter works.
>>
>>6047480
Is that why you haven't bothered posting proof? You can't figure out how?
>>
>>6047480
>>6047484
>I know you are but what am i?
Ah, there it is...
>>
>>6047480
How does that answer my question of "what's made up?" If anything it supports my list with more evidence.
>>
Now I'm sure that there is only one shitposter in the NECA general. The last one went smoothly for more than a week. This one was flamed since the begginning. Do the math. Sometimes I wish this wasn't an anonymous board to get rid of that piece of shit.
>>
File: CynDa9xWEAEfnBN.jpg (86KB, 889x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CynDa9xWEAEfnBN.jpg
86KB, 889x1200px
Sssssexy.
>>
File: Shin 02.png (356KB, 479x722px) Image search: [Google]
Shin 02.png
356KB, 479x722px
>>6047575
Was about to post that.
>>
File: Takeforever-Man.jpg (146KB, 1300x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Takeforever-Man.jpg
146KB, 1300x1133px
coming 2018
>>
File: 1480386104363.jpg (33KB, 750x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1480386104363.jpg
33KB, 750x1112px
>>6047212
>>
>>6046826
You sure Big Red wasnt a bootleg?
>>
>>6046826
pics or it didn't happen.
>>
File: Laugh00.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh00.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>6047658
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>6047635

I've already seen one or two crop up on eBay as in-hand from people selling them in the US, so it is only a matter of time before they're more widely available at this point.
>>
>>6047977
Yeah bought it at TRU.
>>
>>6046355
Here.
I was able to do an exchange at the store.

Both his thigh swivels are badly stuck.

Trying to use a hair dryer to VERY SLOWLY work with them, but I'd feel better if I could safely disassemble his crotch and then work the joints without fear of shredding the hip joint.
>>
>>6048485
Just use boiling water, a hair dryer isn't going to do shit dude.
>>
>>6049035
Why are you lying? If a hair dryer didn't work it's because you had it too low or didn't have it on long enough

If hair dryers didn't work, NECA wouldn't tell people to use them.
>>
I don't follow neca much, but I assume it's normal for some of their figures to get delayed/cancelled. Correct?
>>
>>6049215
Oh fuck you for trying to start that bullshit again.

>>6049257
That figure is still coming. It's out next year with Ultimate Gizmo.
>>
>>6049262
No anon. Fuck you and your utter lack of proper hair care products. Are you fucking poor?
>>
>>6049262
Oh yeah, because saying hair dryers aren't going to do shit isn't what started it. Suck my dick.
>>
>>6049269
Piss off. The guy wants to fix his toy, hot water will fucking sure do it.
>>
>>6049273
So will the thing recommended by the people who made the toy
>>
>>6049274
Except it didn't, moron.
>>
>>6049277
Try reading

>If a hair dryer didn't work it's because you had it too low or didn't have it on long enough
>If hair dryers didn't work, NECA wouldn't tell people to use them.
>>
>>6049280
Try eating shit.

Use hot water and fix the toy, ignore fuckheads like >>6049280 completely.
>>
>>6049289
> ignore the manufacturer's instructions
>>
>>6046824

Yeah obviously it's his fault that two o0f his figures were broken out of packaging.
Couldn't be NECA's fault, you know, the company notorious for horrendous QC.
>>
>>6049273
>guy
>his
>not using gender neutral language when there is absolutely no gender information present
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
Advice discarded!
>>
>>6049291
Sorry we don't all want live by NECA's strict guidelines Necanon.
>>
apparently some people on twitter already got clan leader? wtf?
>>
>>6049262
Thanks anon. I didn't even know a new Gizmo figure was coming too, but i'll have to get both for sure.
>>
>>6049319
Yes, it's out. It hits tru.com in a few days too. Don't let idiots like >>6047635 distort things for you.
>>
>>6048485
UPDATE:
The hair dryer worked and I have unlocked Spiked Tail's full posability potential.

I'm just glad I didn't do something crazy like putting my toy in boiling water like some kinda savage.

And now to buy some floor polish because his hips are too loose so he tends to fall over.
>>
>>6049382
Good job, anon.
>>
>>6049382
I hope your toy breaks again for doing something so fucking stupid as using a hairdryer. Peons like you deserve it.
>>
>>6049319
>>6049357

Clan Leader is up on NECA's eBay store now, so he should be in stores very soon too.
>>
>>6049407

Yes! I'm gonna get Jerry and Scar together. Gonna have a gay ol' time.
>>
>>6049294
maybe he yanked them out of the packaging too forcibly? NECA is also notorious for packing their figures' legs in their bubbles like a fucking electric chair. I've literally had to cut holes in them with scissors before to be able to take their legs out easier.

Not claiming that's what happened, I believe the anon, I'm just saying we have brains for a reason and if you accept everything just because it corresponds with your opinion then you're sorta an ignoramus.
>>
>>6049415
I think it's very likely a hamhanding in this case, too.
>>
File: Cys-bXgWQAA1XvT.jpg large.jpg (316KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cys-bXgWQAA1XvT.jpg large.jpg
316KB, 1638x2048px
It's sooooo preeeeetty.
>>
>>6049357
>Idiot
>distort
I was making a joke you big meanie
>>
>>6047410
Im the original guy you're responding, sorry the other responses have been harsh! Thanks for the review, I was using promo pics and other things to reference my figure missing his whip and I guess I should have looked for people opening theirs for the first time instead.

Oh and you're a piece of shit FAGGOT and I hope you get broken NECA figures every time.
>>
>>6049876
Can't wait to get mine!
>>
>>6049876
It has the lower body of the old warrior alien though, right? Too bad it didn't have legs similar to the AVP warrior, which I felt worked much better for range and just movement. The rubber overlays aren't always all that great.
>>
>>6050036

It's got new legs and shit, I know that much.
>>
>>6043311
mine has a bit of it too, wtf is it?
>>
File: Now.gif (860KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
Now.gif
860KB, 480x343px
>>6049876
Oh I can't wait ... Getting this and the mantis for Xmas from my gf ... But oh the gorilla gets me hard ... It was my fave as alien as a kid
>>
>>6050117
Mah nigga. Now I just need to get a Kenner Gorilla to do a "Don't talk to me or my son ever again" pic.
>>
>>6049876
I'm trying pass on the Kenner Xenos, but seeing new figures in package always hit my soft spot for some reason...
>>
I just really want a replacement stand for my blue Claptrap. Both pieces of it got lost in a move and its hard to get him to stand propped up against stuff.
>>
>>6049954
Oh don't worry, I've gotten them before. Just responding to the original query/complaint.
>>
File: IMG_28381.jpg (53KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_28381.jpg
53KB, 570x855px
"Don't talk to me or my son ever again."
>>
Does the new QS City Hunter still use cut hips? I hated those on the last big Jungle Hunter. I need a big Predator that's as articulated as my big Alien.
>>
File: kenner4.jpg (134KB, 1000x561px) Image search: [Google]
kenner4.jpg
134KB, 1000x561px
Welp, NECA can officially have full access to my anus whenever they want. These figure are amazing. I've got some nitpicks, but I'm so happy with these.
>>
File: kenner1.jpg (136KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
kenner1.jpg
136KB, 1000x531px
>>6051223
Whoever said the masks don't stay on are nuts. They push on and stay there super well. Maybe you didn't have it slotted right?

Ghost is fucking awesome. The new Ultimate Jungle body is great here, and the paint is SUPER nice looking. It's got a pearlescence to it that really catches the light. Definitely a "ghost" look.

Love the GID pred, even when not glowing, the armor and coloration of the plastic makes him stand out.
>>
File: kenner2.jpg (145KB, 1000x539px) Image search: [Google]
kenner2.jpg
145KB, 1000x539px
>>6051230

Spiked Tail is my favorite look, but has the most "issues." At least on mine. His thigh swivels were stuck, so I used some hot water to free those up, easy enough. He does have a slightly loose abdomen ball that, combined with his top heavy armor, make him bobble a little. This is probably just mine, though. He still holds poses and stays standing fine though, so I'm not too unhappy.

Gorgeous paint on everyone though, even GID's armor. Beset Kenner wave so far, and I hope it helps fund even more cool shit like this.
>>
File: boogens.jpg (29KB, 1000x1593px) Image search: [Google]
boogens.jpg
29KB, 1000x1593px
And well...my camera sucks. But he really does glow rather brightly.
>>
The glow in the dark one actually became my favorite. He's fallen down twice on my Mafex Boba. It's obvious he's made him his bitch.
>>
>>6051223
>>6051230
>>6051234

For some strange reason, every wave of Kenner figures we get, the one I think I am going to like the least I end up liking the most, and the one I think I end up liking the most, I end up liking the least.

For wave 10, I was pumped for Lava Planet, and I couldn't have cared less about Hive Wars Pred. Turned out not only was Hive Wars my favorite of the wave, but he probably ended up being one of my top 5 Predators altogether.

Second Kenner wave I figured I'd probably like Scavage most, but I ended up sort of liking Renegade the most. However, the Renegade 2-pack (the actual original Kenner one, not the NECA remake) was probably one of my favorite toys of that era, so I always had a special place for Renegade.

In this new wave, I was probably pumped most for Spike Tail, and while he looks badass no doubt, I have some issues with him too. I think Ghost might have ended up being my favorite, but I actually like all three in this wave quite a bit regardless. Probably the most solid wave of the Kenner figures.

Now I'm just hungry for that Kenner Clan leader.
>>
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the thing that plugs into the GID Predator's leg for?

It looks like it could be a holster but it doesn't have anything to plug into it.
>>
>>6051887

It's the City Hunter net launcher. It slides over the Sieg Heil hand.
>>
>>6051887

It's the predator's net launcher. It's why he has the sieg-heil hand, it just slides in and that's how he'd shoot it.
>>
>>6051905
>>6051902

Thanks to you both. That's pretty neat.
>>
File: 1416912246131.png (17KB, 124x128px) Image search: [Google]
1416912246131.png
17KB, 124x128px
>>6047575
I wonder if they're gonna make a 12" tall one
>>
File: DancingAlien.gif (2MB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
DancingAlien.gif
2MB, 380x400px
I want a ash vs the evil dead hero ash but damn they are getting hard to find .. Not at any physical store around me and about 2xs retail price at the cheapest online .. That happened really fast...

Also I'm watching predators for the second time since it came out and I'm wondering if neca made any predators for that movie... I'm not as veresed for the predators as I am for the xenos
>>
File: 14808953197511652170686.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14808953197511652170686.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6053320
I hate pops but my fye was closing and I picked this up for 10 dollars and I'm drunk watching predators I figured I'd share this
>>
>>6053320

Predators was actually the first "better articulated" Predator line NECA did, after Alien vs. Predator: Requiem.

They did all 3 Super predators, they did the Tracker Pred's dog, the Jungle Hunter prisoner (masked and unmasked) (which would later get repackaged with more accessories as the first movie pred), unmasked Beserker, cloaked Beserker in a 2 pack, cloaked Falconer, and I thiiiink that was it.

I suspect we'll see better versions in the future. But who knows.
>>
File: 20161204_185020.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_185020.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>6053340
>>6053341
Cool thanks I love predators bit I've never gotten one and I'm shopping around for my first I have good amount of xenos but I'd like some predators for my next diaroma section
>>
>>6052214
Has there ever been an explanation as to why Neca is kept to 12" head to tail measurements with older Godzilla and can't move on to 18"+ in total height like their other licenses? Is it cost, or license restrictions?
>>
>>6053379

Very possibly licensing restrictions. Might be a legalese thing. Certain wording allows them to get around this and that.

Like, when Hot Toys first started gaining popularity, they could only sell their figures as "model kits." Or somesuch similar term..meaning you had to put them together slightly, all to get around a certain kind of licensing over in the states I think, or somewhere else. Their original preds were like that...I think you had to put the netting on and all that?
>>
>>6053382

Oh and my favorite example that I forgot to mention: Legos. Hasbro has(had?) the master license for figures, so Lego couldn't release Star Wars figurines by themselves or it'd infringe on licensing. BUT, they could release a pack of figures with a small buildable, and suddenly that's no longer an action figure, it's a building set. With figurines.
>>
>>6053382
That makes sense. There's those $3000 big vinyl Godzillas that are released every few years in Japan, I imagine that an articulated classic Godzilla by Neca that costs $150-200 might be a bit of a problem in regards to endangering that longstanding license.
>>
>>6053340
That actually looks pretty alright.

The ones that don't have the standard soulless faces can actually be okay. I still kind of want the Pop Big Daddy.
>>
File: piece of shit.jpg (303KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
piece of shit.jpg
303KB, 1600x1065px
>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-Diorama-Tracker-Predator-w-Hound-7-inch-Figure-OOAK-/142201940580?hash=item211be56a64:g:CNoAAOSw8gVX-7UB&autorefresh=true
Haha
>A lot of time was put into this.
HAHAHA
>Great addition to your collection. The tracker has a minute piece at the tip of tusk missing but i think this adds to the effect.
HAHAHAHA

This is like the sixth time this guy has listed this massive hunk of garbage.
>>
>>6054872
It's actually pretty cool a setup. I don't see the point in selling it, but all the same, that's not bad.
>>
>>6054893
This. It actually looks decent but not something you can easily sell off.
>>
>>6053320
I'd recommend just biting the bullet and buying Ash, you can get him for about 35 dollars on ebay. it's definitely worth it and the price is only going up
>>
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/805843044989829124

Maybe Valve is pulling the stick out of their asses finally?
>>
>>6055208
Just re-release Gordon Freeman.
>>
>>6055208
accessory pack with sentry and good spy head when
>>
File: 0026.jpg (616KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
0026.jpg
616KB, 1000x715px
All of these kaiju look exactly the same, is it even worth getting any of them besides Leatherback and the Otachis?
>>
>>6042643
What figure is this? Looks super realistic
>>
>>6056069
santa claus vers of dog
pretty pricy
>>
>>6056000
probably not until the next movie comes out
>>
>>6055208
>they release revisioned versions of the mercs and release figures of the mercs that didn't originally get figures

All of my money. All of it.
>>
NECA's selling the Clan Leader Predator on their Amazon storefront!
>>
>>6056276
He's showing up in stores already too, apparently. Some have found him at TRU...wish our store wasn't a hellhole.
>>
>>6056000
>All of these kaiju look exactly the same

Welcome to Pacific Rim's design work. It's accurate to the movie.
>>
I guess NECA has a good reason to re-release Henrietta now, huh?
>>
File: 3vpbSye.jpg (1020KB, 5134x2884px) Image search: [Google]
3vpbSye.jpg
1020KB, 5134x2884px
Always doing the Marines from Alien!
>Bunch of Kansas city faggots...
When are we gonna get this crew?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDG4sPul8w
>>
>>6056862
When the actors stop being faggots and give up their likeness rights for a reasonable sum.
>>
>>6056878
Oh...
well that is just sad.
>>
>>6056329
Nobody implied otherwise
>>
>>6056883

Welcome to aging actors.
>>
>>6056920
Don't act like a retard man.
>>
Just getting into "collecting" various toys from legos to non, but is it right to say that neca toys are the worst products ever?
>>
>>6056994

Neca fans are thee worst type of fans you will find on here. They will think whatever version of a toy that exist is inferior to that of neca's, Go read some of the comments on here, they always like to blame the people buying their toys for the QC problems, and that it should be just accepted, like it is normal to buy defective toys out the box.
>>
>>6056397
would they be allow to make an ultimate Henrietta?
>>
File: 745.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
745.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>6056994
>>6057022

Bait AND a samefag, that's almost too sad.
>>
>>6057034

>Call out the truth
>Samefag

Was the guy above this post also samefagging? Or how about the countless other complaints received from buyers of neca? I guess they are all in it too.

kill yourself my man.
>>
>>6057147
>the truth
>tells people to kill themselves

Oh you are a silly billy troll.
>>
>>6057147

Just shut the fuck up. Jesus what a moron.
>>
>>6057158
>Just shut the fuck up.

no
>>
>>6046826.
>leg was broken in package
>missing details
>parts coming off
>might be done with NECA

How is this acceptable in any business? Do you like to throw away good money after bad? Because if you continue to buy from this company then that would be exactly what you'd be doing. Even model builders who can easily handle cracks or missing parts, even they wouldn't be up for this. But Neca fans continue to buy shit. You know you guys are not buying the cool art and boxes right and that you are paying for the figure in the end? If they would have spent more time on their figures than they do the packaging it would be a pretty cool figure. Don't get me wrong neca has some good sculpts but their QC and the material they use SUCKS and it will never change. You will continue to get shitty figures like you did.

just saying
>>
>>6057155
>>6057158

>pure evidence of qc issues
>not wanting your figures shipped broken
>get called troll

necants actually believe this.
>>
>>6057246
>>6057273

Christ, you really have nothing better to do tonight, do you? Go back to /v/ or whatever hellhole you came from.
>>
>>6057281

do you have any better toys.
>>
File: KIMG0253.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0253.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>6056000
It's a good mold and they do have lots of differences. That said I got Knifehead and Tresspasser and that's enough for me on that mold thanks!

Otachi is a BEAST tho. Either version is great.
>>
>>6056276
I just got my BBTS notification too...also for Scarface and Newt/Ripley.

Fuck, NECA, I do not have the money for all of this right now
>>
>>6057321
My girlfriend advises me to not preorder things unless I have the money to pay for them immeadiately, then to set the money aside to avoid such situations.
>>
>>6057350
Well when Scarface went up for preorder in February and was due in fucking June it wasn't really a problem

Whatever, if it gets denied I'll just wait a few days until I get paid
>>
>>6057295
Otachi is an honorary monsterarts.
>>
>>6056000

Honestly, they all have something that make them reasonably different from each other.

I'd say the least exciting, and most easily passable figures are probably Axehead and Tresspasser.

Its worth picking up one of the Knifeheads, though. Whichever is your preference of the clean or battle-damage version. The big, bulky neck piece makes him come off as thicker than some of the other ones.

Scunner, though, was my favorite of all the figures on this body. The head is great, and the rubberized armor "poncho" makes him bulky as fuck, and gives him a lot of heft over the other Kaiju using that body.

I'd say if a person is even moderately interested in PacRim clean Knifehead and Scunner are must haves.
>>
Hey was one or two of you still wanting NECA's 1954 Godzilla? I thought someone was still looking...

But yeah, it's in stock on TRU.com if you're interested.
>>
File: 4L_kMYNZBtn.jpg (435KB, 1250x1695px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kMYNZBtn.jpg
435KB, 1250x1695px
gunzilla, bitch
>>
File: 4099889.jpg (111KB, 577x540px) Image search: [Google]
4099889.jpg
111KB, 577x540px
Thinking of buying the Gremlin toys as a gift for someone. Pretty expensive now though :(.
>>
my TRU had Scarface and Clan Leader. I went with Scarface. Was it the right decision?
>>
>>6059018
Wait till next year, we're gonna get some.

>>6059216

Eh, both are super amazing. You did fine.
>>
File: 20161208_135922.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_135922.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Clan leader showed up. Anyone know what these fucking nubs are for?
>>
I know I'm REALLY late but my LCS just got the Ash vs Evil Dead stuff in and I was wondering how good they are?
>>
>>6060667
I only have the regular Ash with the chainsaw and shotgun but I love it. my only gripe is that his eyes are really squinty on the regular head.
>>
>>6060387
do they go into the sockets on his wrist things?
>>
File: 20161208_160839.jpg (425KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_160839.jpg
425KB, 1536x2560px
Scarface is awesome but there was some kind of QA oversight with mine. his right hand has like fuzz and dried glue on it. its only on the fingers but its fucking weird.
>>
>>6060856

its not just with yours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsgX8MM8uVE&t=3s
>>
>>6060947
wow this guy is a jackass.
>>
so I got a question if anyone can help. would like nail polish remover clean off the dried glue and shit on my Scarfaces hand here >>6060856 or should I just use warm water and some soap?
>>
>>6060667
>>6060757
>my only gripe is that his eyes are really squinty on the regular head
That's how I feel too, the other faces are great but the regular one is off.

The double-jointed elbows are really nice. He can't squat down much because the pants limit the front of the ankles.

I don't have Eligos but from the reviews I've read his hip articulation is really limited.
>>
>War of the Planet of the Apes trailer drops today
>Just another reminder about NECA and the POTA property failure

it hurts...
The classic POTA line was the first line I collected 100% of the figures from, each one right as they came out.
>>
>Prometheus wave 3
>all human

Fuck you, Randy. My FYE still has Bishops on the peg that limit how much new product they out out. Now I have to deal with this shit too?
>>
>>6063177
I'm just happy that my David will have some other folks to hang out with. :)
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.