[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Master Chief.png (125KB, 317x394px) Image search: [Google]
Master Chief.png
125KB, 317x394px
Figuarts or Figma when?
>>
figuarts chief would actually be pretty neat, so long as they get the kamen rider team to do him.
>>
>>6039706
>>6039777
Doesn't Bandai actually some kind of Halo license? I know they do the Sprukits.

Then again it'd probably have to be 343 Chief. Which isn't really my thing.
>>
>>6039706
When we're old and grey. They're busy milking the Marvel, Star Wars and DBZ lines right now.
>>
>>6039784
Do they? I didn't even know. Too bad we can't have a few of the main characters. I'd love Chief, Cortana, Thel, Keys, Prophets, Rtas, Heretic, Tartarus and like standard covenant and marines for army building.
>>
>>6039795
DBZ is being dipped in the same shit over and over again, they're not even doing new characters people want. What I wouldn't give for a first form Cell or Gogeta.
>>
>>6040163
Make a custom. People who like bdz arw stupid
>>
File: brute hammer.jpg (118KB, 775x515px) Image search: [Google]
brute hammer.jpg
118KB, 775x515px
McFarlane already did a Halo line and i don't think anyone is going to be able to outdo what he did with the line.

>>6039784
that line failed and i doubt anyone wants to touch the Halo line now with how sales have faltered across the board with that license.
>>
>>6039706
The line's taken a nosedive, but the PAK Halo 2 Anniversary Master Chief is just about perfect, in my opinion. The only downside is he doesn't come with an assault rifle.
>>
Didn't Mattel just get the halo license? I could have sworn that i heard about that not too long ago.
>>
>>6040255
Yeah but they suck ass and don't scale with anything, including themselves. Spartans are 6 inches exactly and so are the elites. Articulation is subpar and paint is extremely minimal. Plastic quality is also garbage
>>
>>6039706
probably 8 or so years ago, when that game was marketable.
>>
>>6040262
Damn, i was at least hoping that they'd improve the articulation over the Mcstatues, but sounds like a shit show all over. Good old Mattel as usual؟

While there's a halo thread up i may as well ask, anyone have many Joyride figures? I've been tempted to pick up a few for a while.
>>
File: brutes.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
brutes.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
>>6040274
Joyride's figures were mediocre the year they came out, which is about the quality that Mattel's current line is.
I regret getting mine, but they're apparently worth quite a bit of money, but i haven't sold them yet.... so yep, regret.

Mcfarlane's line is the only one worth the cash, even secondary market prices.
>>
>>6040248
This. I've owned Joyride, McFarlane, and PAK. The H2 PAK is far and away the best.

I'm a little disappointed they never made Blue Team from H5. As much as I hate the vast majority of 343i's designs, I was mostly okay with Blue Team and totes would have gotten them.
>>
>>6040248
canonically it wouldn't make sense since they removed the AR from 2 but yeah that blows
>>
>>6039795
>dbz
>milked
nigga what?
dbz is one of their slowest lines if not the slowest SHF line that lives off of westaboos and mexicans
>>
>>6040248
Just bought this one today and I'm so excited. I need more Halo figures
>>
I think mattel is doing a pretty good job with he license, I mean right out the gate they completed blue team.
>>
>>6041002
Just be aware it's HUGE. About a head taller than other PAK. I'd make some room to display him.
>>
>>6041040
This is honestly the first figure that I've ever bought so I'm pretty excited.
>>
The Mattel ones pretty great
>>
>>6041028
>>6041979
Sure, if you like kiddie garbage
>>
>>6044467
I swear, posts from people like you are embarrassing to read.
>>
>>6044578
You know what else is embarrassing to read? Hearing people like you recommend shit figures cause you need others to share your pain of wasting money on them.
>>
File: 1448245768838.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448245768838.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>6044585
>buying toys of any kind
>not a waste of money
>>
>>6044585
Always hilarious to see people try to be elitists when it comes to toys.
>>
>>6044602
>>6044608
Always hilarious to see people try so hard to justify spending money on crap toys. Those figures aren't even worth half what they were charging.
>>
File: hey arBitur.jpg (21KB, 631x346px) Image search: [Google]
hey arBitur.jpg
21KB, 631x346px
>>6039706
>>
File: Elite with Ghost.png (175KB, 491x389px) Image search: [Google]
Elite with Ghost.png
175KB, 491x389px
I picked up the Ghost with Elite from Mattel, it's a pretty good vehicle, the figure is alright.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.