[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandarake: Still checking stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3159.jpg (70KB, 564x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
70KB, 564x224px
Recently made an order from Mandarake, this is the 2nd time I'm ordering from them.

It's been 4 days already and it's still stuck on "checking stock". No confirmation email has been sent to me saying that it's been shipped out.

Is this normal? I heard the maximum was 3 days.
>>
>>6035099
Did you not read the email they initially sent you when you first made your order? It specifically says to contact them if they haven't gotten back to you.

>Invoice with the payment link will be sent within 3 days for the available item(s), shipping and handling fees.
>If the item(s) you ordered is not in stock, a cancelation notice will be sent.
>If you do not receive any notice after 3 days, please reply back directly to this email.

Maybe if you weren't so incredibly retarded and tried reading, you'd have sent an email to them 24 hours ago and not made this dipshit-tier thread.
>>
>>6035125
The weird thing is that this bit wasn't included in the email for this order. I just sort of assumed it was because this one was shipped as SAL while the previos was EMS.

Should I reply either way?
>>
>>6035129
It's included in every order confirmation, you retard. Learn to fucking read and stop being such a whiney, entitled little shithead
>>
>>6035237
The "Thank You For Your Order"-titled email didn't? It's automated, a person did not specially type a reply out for you and forgot to include something. It is literally impossible for everyone else to receive the same email with the same automated text and yet you are the only human on the Earth that doesn't.
>>
>>6035256
Yep, I'm as confused as you are. I've gotten 3 seperate emails (since this second order comes from 2 stores, and only 1 of them is having this issue) and I got slightly different emails each time, ignoring the reciept bit.

>>6035257
Checked google, checked the archive, couldn't find anything on it. I didn't expect the reaction to such a simple yet unanswered question to be so extreme.
>>
>>6035262
Post a screencap of the Thank You For Your Order email. That will settle things.
>>
>>6035262
>>6035266
Just checked again. My first order from them was a SAL small packet and did not have the 3 days thing. The second order first email was EMS and did. The second order second email (the one of concern) does not have it. The first order and second order second email have the same formatting, so that makes sense.
>>
>>6035269
Screencap, it's hard to follow what you're saying. Screencap the SAL Thank You email.
>>
>>6035266
This is what I got in place of the 3 days notice for the second order second email.
>>
>>6035276
No, that's the Mandarake (Store Name) - Order Confirmation email. Post a cap of the Thank You email.
>>
>>6035285
This is the only email I got for this order.
>>
>>6035288
This is impossible because that email is the Order Confirmation email and has a payment link at the bottom. You either got the Thank You email, or the Order Confirmation email.

What is the email subject line? Post a cap with the email subject line and message text so we can understand. Maybe this is a new way mandarake is doing it, I don't know. I haven't ordered from them in 2 months.
>>
>>6035292
Email subject line is just "MANDARAKE SAHRA - THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER".

The only bits that are omitted in the screencap are the name at the top and the "You can check your order status here" line followed by a link to the order status page and a reciept of the items I ordered.

Either way I sent them an email asking what's taking so long so I hope that works.
>>
File: Screen Shot 1.jpg (90KB, 714x439px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 1.jpg
90KB, 714x439px
>>6035301
Just take a screencap, this is an image board. It helps. If they are changing this, we should know because we need to warn newfags about it. I'm posting a screencap of my Thank You email, you post yours, and we can make a combined one to show people the change.
>>
>>6035311
The email in your screenshot is the exact same one that I recieved in my EMS order.

Here's the SAL one.
>>
>>6035320
Okay... That clarifies everything. This is easy to solve right off the bat now that I've seen it in pictures. Without that, I didn't get the difference.

Sahra doesn't check stock. It's a warehouse. Their reply email doesn't list the 3 day thing because they shouldn't need it. The Sahra order confirmation should have come in the same day as the Thank You email.

Check to see if the confirmation email wasn't grouped in with the other EMS confirmation email from the other store, since some email services sometimes do that with similar titled emails.
>>
>>6035332
Shit, that makes sense. That would explain why there was the whole mixup between the Thank You email and the order confirmation enail.

Checked the EMS contirmation email, nope. My first order from Mandarake (which was also SAL from SAHRA) didn't come with one either. So I guess that's how they're doing it now?

So basically what this "stuck on Checking the stock" thing means is that they haven't shipped it out yet?
>>
>>6035329
If it's from Sawara, then it should go straight to the payment page.

But their 3D Secure thing is being a glitchy cunt at the moment, so... (there's another thread about that).

Just go to the site, sign in and go to the Orders tab on your MyPage. From top to bottom:

Awaiting Payment
Preparing for shipping
Shipped
>>
>>6035343
If I'm understanding correctly: Yes.

If you log in to mandarake and go into the "*Username* Mypage" heading at the top, then click the Order Status tab, you'll see your order number. You can then click Details and it will show you the status. Paid, shipped, etc
>>
>>6035345
I have 3 on mine.

Top is EMS, says Shipped out.

Second is the one in question, says Checking the stock if I click on the Details.

Third is my first order, says shipped out.
>>
>>6035350
Sahra can take a bit to ship. The order that I screencapped in >>6035311 was placed on 09/03 but didn't ship till 09/08. The in-between time is the same as any of the normal shops, but they reduce mentioning some steps.

Normal shops will go Thank You, find the stock in their shop, then the Confirmation email if they have it along with payment link, then a ship notice. The turnaround time for that is 5+ days.

Sahra is identical in needing to get stock, package it, and ship it. Same timeframe, less stuff being told to you.
>>
>>6035350
Okay, checking stock = they havent grabbed the stock from the shelves yet, weighed and measured it and quoted shipping.

In the past, I've had an order go for a week in that status, but I just left it, not really in a hurry. If it goes out of stock, it goes out of stock.

It could be they have multiple of the same item in stock and trying to pick which one to send to you. It could be they're just swamped with orders so there's a delay. Maybe they're out of packing material. Maybe it went out of stock so they're trying to source it from another branch/SAHRA. From experience, Fukuoka, Nagoya and Utsunomiya have been the slowest.

Just be patient, send them one reply email asking for an update on the order, they'll most likely send the payment request within a couple days.

Worst case scenario is the item goes out of stock.
>>
>>6035371
Ah, that makes perfect sense. My first SAHRA order took 6 days to arrive so it seems very variable.

I'll just have to play the waiting game then.

>>6035372
That's much more relieving. My main concern was that they hadn't confirmed the order yet and it could have sold out without them knowing. This is a fairly difficult to get ahold of item so it'd be troublesome if they sold out.

So patience is key now. At least this is sort of confirmation that everything should go smoothly.
>>
>>6035372
No, he said the one order in question is from Sahra. He just didn't know they don't bother doing the "checking stock" procedure. When he ordered Sahra, he already paid the calculated shipping. He's just going to have to wait the normal 5 or so days that it usually takes other stores to go from first order request to out the door and into the post office in order for his Details to change.

>>6035379
Yeah, don't worry about what they're doing, Sahra is just like that. Since you paid shipping up front you're good.
>>
>>6035393
Thanks for the help senpai, much appreciated. Now I can stop worrying about my order and start waiting for the EMS one to arrive.
>>
>>6035402
Yeah, cheers. Problems can get solved here in between colorful shitposting.
>>
>>6035099
Wanted to order something from Mandarake for the first time and know if they still actually undervalue, their site has this disclamer but people say they still do undervalue on request. That apparently depends from store to store as well so I woud also like to know which ones do and which ones don't.

Also how does the shipping costs calculation work? Only options listed for my 6inch figure are DHL and EMS but I would like to get it shipped for 500 - 1200 yen maximum, not 2700yen which is what the Sahra store lists as the cheapest option with Small packet being unavailable. How problematic is it to cancel an order when the shipping turns out too much and how do they react to discussions about shipping prices when they seem so ban-happy or is that just a meme?
>>
>>6038962
if sahra show no small packet, then the size or weight is too much for small packet, or the item is at a high price.

even with small packet shipping is at least 1100 and above. it cost 400 yen just to register to get a tracking number, so not sure where you get your 500 yen shipping.

They all show the weight and size of the item , you can go to get a estimate fro the japanpost website.

calculate the shipping yourself first, then decide

yes , they can ban you.
>>
>>6039461
The item was a Gundam actionfigure for 2500yen. CD Japan ships figures like that for 700yen.
It ended up being 2200 for shipping alone which I find rather steep as I asked for a SAL option which are normally in the 700-1800 range but I don't care anymore desu. It's weird that they don't even show SAL in the shipping options, only EMS and DHL, when checking out. I suppose I will just wait and see what happens. I wonder how much shipping would be for two or more of regular figures like that and Figuarts.
>>
>>6040766
is it a big action figure? what is it? size matters on the shipping you know. Cdjapan also have incorrect shipping rate sometimes.

> I wonder how much shipping would be for two or more of regular figures like that and Figuarts.

you don't need to wonder, just add them to your cart and go to shipping before checkout to find out.
>>
>>6040824
6 inch scale, nothing out of the ordinary.
I looked up mulitple CD Japan figures, they all have similar shipping rates.
That sentence was about Mandarake and they don't do that.
>>
>>6040837
6 inch scale don't mean much, there are big ones and small ones. so what is the figure you are trying to get anyways?
>>That sentence was about Mandarake and they don't do that.
yes they do, for their warehouse store "Sahra"
>>
>>6040846
Robot Tamashii Gundam Leo, if it were out of the ordinary I would know.
>>
>>6040854
>Robot Tamashii Gundam Leo
why don't you just get it from HLJ ,
https://hlj.com/product/BAN989552
>>
File: leo3.jpg (339KB, 1239x1280px) Image search: [Google]
leo3.jpg
339KB, 1239x1280px
>>6040854
it'll be cheaper at HLJ.
and for your Mandarake , it shows you can do sal register , even shows your shipping price too. I boxed them in red for ya.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.