[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MattyCollector "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" Sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: DKB94_fullsizeimage05_v2.jpg (27KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
DKB94_fullsizeimage05_v2.jpg
27KB, 250x350px
http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.57773769501

Nothing here I need, but there's a bunch of MOTUC and Super Friends shit if you're into that.
Looks like free shipping, too.
>>
>>6034253
God damn this board is shit I can pretty much guarantee that 99% of you ordered something from here but didn't have the decency to leave a simple "thanks anon" in this thread
>>
>>6034639
I didn't order anything because it's all shit.
>>
>>6034639
I didn't order anything because it's all shit.
>>
>>6034253
Let's look at it.
What the fuck is a He-Ro II ?
Most of these figures are shelfwarmer that nobody want or gave a shit.
> No Anti Eternia He-Man.

I won't thank you, but have a (You).
>>
File: nice hat.gif (1MB, 390x212px) Image search: [Google]
nice hat.gif
1MB, 390x212px
>>6034639
Well it's good to know that you did this just to be kind and not nice guy creeper reasons where you just want praise. Also anyone that is in or follows the club would have found this out, it's not a mid summer flash sale it's Black Friday, we know to expect this, we know to watch the store sites.
Now you can delete this thread and fuck off
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (55KB, 750x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
55KB, 750x199px
Looks like MattyCollector's final "fuck you" to the people who were gullible enough to subscribe.

Good riddance.
>>
File: 1463511293614.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463511293614.gif
2MB, 270x200px
It's all western
>>
>>6034639

My friend has been sending me text messages about all the shit on this sale all day and I haven't bought a single thing. Just laughed at him for being a cuck to Mattel like I always do.
>>
Picked up the Talon Fighter and the Shockmaster figure earlier today.
>>
Thanks anon!
>>
>>6034669
>>6034675
>>6035400

Just for the record, I am OP and not >>6034639.
I couldn't care less if you bought something or thanked me. I'm just into sharing potential deals when I find them.

$15 shipped for the ghostbusters isn't bad, it's better than wal-mart's prices for a slightly better painted version of the same figures. The Matty individual releases have different shoes/boots/gloves/hands too.
>>
>>6034253
Jesus Fucking Christ that website is a piece of shit. Is it a rule that all toy companies have to have the worst webstores? Fucking thing glitched up like 5 times just trying to buy one cheapass toy.

I've never seen an online store that requires an icloud level password and then ALSO makes you fill out a captcha just to place an order. Fuck these assclowns.
>>
>>6035565
It's mattycollector. Welcome to the unmatched hell of frustration that every MOTUC collector has been complaining about since 2008.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.