[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medicos JoJo quality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Medicos JoJo.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Medicos JoJo.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
Hey senpai, I'm considering getting this for a friend for Christmas, but I'm worried about the quality of it. Does anyone have him who can tell me if he's good or not?
>>
>>6033022
There's a thread specifically for Medicos figures try asking there.
>>
>>6033022
I have it, good quality overall, but I've never been happy about the neck joint. It just doesn't look very good (big hinge, poor paint). It's mostly hidden by the head, so it isn't a huge deal. I'd still recommend it for a Jojo fan.
>>
>>6033022
Jotaro had some issues on release, make sure to get the better rerelease.
>>
>>6033022
Any JoJo fan will tell you the quality is good, because they don't have any other option so they don't want to aknowledge the truth.
Any non-JoJo fan toy collector who handled one will tell you they're pretty bad. Like early Revoltech-tier.
>>
>>6034014
>Like early Revoltech-tier
not even close
>>
>>6034014

lol, I still have my early revo Jin-Roh and it has yet to leak that sticky goo, looks great, super fun to pose still so yeah sure anon.

Jotaro + Star Platinum was a great purchase, unfortunately the head sculpt just isn't as good as the 2nd release of Jotaro and the base pretty much broke and crumbled in time, but my figures aren't broken in any way still. I've had it since the first release, so that's a while back, joints are still tight, no breakages other than the stand that was supporting jotaro's weight.
>>
>>6034014
I'm not a Jojo fan, but I can tell you SAS is a billion times better than revoltech. I only collect the Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte lines and those figures are better than anything revoltech has ever put out
>>
>>6033022
>>6034014

>>6034041
>>6034071
>>6034097
See?
>>
>op is bait
>baitposters
>baitaro
>baihtread
>>
>>6034187
This is the work of my stand, [BAIT ZA DUSTO]
>>
>>6034097
>collects the worst sas of them all
hahahahaha
>>
>>6034104
Gee it's almost as if people are going to refute your bullshit point

What a surprise
>>
>>6034558
Gee it's almost as if you were proving >>6034014

What a surprise
>>
>>6033022
The quality is good. Among 1/12 action figures SAS line is one of the best in terms of smaller details and paintjob quality. Articulation of later figures is pretty good too.

Part 3 Jotaro, though, even with many rereleases and alternate color schemes, is still an early figure of the series and it shows. While small details are pretty good, the articulation is quite lacking, especially legs. You still can recreate most of his iconic poses so there won't be any problems.
>>
>>6034409
Shinichi and Kaneki are great.

The other two Tokyo Ghoul fags? Not so much.
>>
>>6035313
Top kafkatrap my friend. Do you visit Tumblr a lot?
>>
>>6035930
That's a nice projection coming from someone collecting muscular faggots.
>>
>>6036012
Wow, you have some real hangups with JJBA.

What's the problem? Did the Jojo craze knock your little favorite moeshit garbage away?
>>
>>6036012
I asked that because you used a SJW favorite when it comes to logical fallacies.
>>
>>6036024
>>6036026
Whatever helps you sleep at night shit taste faggot. =^)
>>
>>6036150
Likewise.
>>
>>6036230
Still projecting I see.
>>
>>6035313
It's almost like anything would have "proven" your bullshit point.
>>
>>6036320
Mate, you still are the sole person who barged into a thread to cry about how people like thing and that that thing is shit, and if they argued otherwise, that would be more proof for how that thing is shit.

Seems like you who has to go through these kinds of sad motions just to be able to sleep at night.

Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>6036457
>>6036474
It's almost like you're trying to convince yourself.
>>
File: 1480027579354.jpg (69KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1480027579354.jpg
69KB, 699x637px
>>6034014
>>
>>6037380
Thanks for proving his point, retard.
>>
Some are better than others. Some figures come with less accessories while being the same price (Josuke). Can't say how good the joints look on skinnier characters like Jolene, but I have the first 4 Jojos and they look great and have a good range of poses. I have lots of other joint shit and can say that I got what I paid for. Definitely more worth it than Di Molto Bene Jojo statues, those are disappointing. However, I'm still waiting for a large, high quality Jojo scale.
>>
>>6037462
>proving his point
All those (you)s were already proving his point.
>>
>>6035771
This is the only correct post. Jotaro is an oldass figure with lots of problem. Get him part 4 Jotaro or something from parts 5-6-8-1-2. This line is pretty good, disregard the whole revoltech bait. I collect and love both lines and I have to admit that even the newest revos are not as good as these. Just don't go for part 3 figs.
>>
>>6036012
>Someone comes into a thread claiming shit that not even a blind guy could fall far
>It's just some bitter idiot that has a problem with a popular series or with the fanbase or whatever mental illness.
And so the mystery was solved: it was just shitposting
>>
File: IMG_20161111_060033.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161111_060033.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6037829

>Don't go for part 3 figs

I have a Dio and he poses just fine.
>>
>>6037975
They do but they are horribly out of scale and in many ways not as well made imo
>>
>>6037380
>>6037684
>>6037829
>>6037848
>being this butthurt because your toys are shit
Jojo fans are pathetic.
>>
>>6039105
>
>>
>>6039105
>being this butthurt because people called you out on your shit and laughed
kek
>>
>>6039105
It's hilarious because Medicos and increasing their price, but not increasing the quality. The SAS line is basically dead at this point.
>>
People in this thread getting mad at the guy saying that early SAS weren't like early Revoltech haven't been collecting since the beginning. I've still got my Jotaro 1st--not 1.5 with the fixed heads--and his face looks more like Michael Jackson. He's straight up Dante Revoltech-tier.

That all being said they're still great figures, but original sculpts didn't hit their stride until Avdol and QC has always been spotty.
>>
>>6035928
actually those are the only two that I own, I skipped out on Juuzou and Tsukiyama due to shit quality and over pricing
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.