[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions General - /mlg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 49

File: Malleus_Chained.jpg (95KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
Malleus_Chained.jpg
95KB, 800x530px
fedex would have delivered this thread to the wrong board edition
>>
old thread
>>5986451
>>
>>6021451
At this point, their newsletter and official forum are your best bets. I never bother with Facebook either, but the newsletter more or less spams my email enough so that I don't really miss things.
>>
I'm still sad over how quickly everything went in that sale. Was hoping to pick up Urzokk at the very least but everything was gone in a minute.
>>
>>6021605

There's always series 2, at least, eh?
>>
>>6021626
I hope they do a Series 0 instead.

Produce what they originally wanted to make.
>>
>>6021660

The small crap? Nobody wants that.
>>
>>6021663
Disagree.
>>
File: mythiclegions1.jpg (183KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
mythiclegions1.jpg
183KB, 950x713px
>>6021663
Most of us wanted it and it's why it got a ton of people talking about it in the first place.

also, anyone getting errors about hotlinking imageS?
>>
>>6021672

Good thing it'll never happen. It'd be a waste of resources.
>>
>>6021663
The 1/18 market is starved for decent figures, BF kickstarter had more backers than the 4H KS, and 4H sculpted 1/18 shits all over almost any other 1/18. Plus it's much harder to army build in 1/12. Picked up a troll to see how it turns out but I know it will be one of the very few big ticket items we get with this line, which is a shame. I was looking forward to a huge line with tons of monsters and playsets, instead I bought a couple of figures and await a troll and see no need to get more.
>>
>>6021696

They've already said they want to do more large items, including mounts and potentially a dragon.

There's a reason it's dying out, it's not cost effective anymore. That's why Hasbro is pushing 6 inch. It's costing them as much to do 3 inchers as the 6 inch now.
>>
Where the trolls at?
>>
>>6021707
They're still coming. I suspect most people won't see them till January. I think. We could get a boat update anytime.
>>
File: 4353466.png (693KB, 676x564px) Image search: [Google]
4353466.png
693KB, 676x564px
>>6021524
This line reminds me of Mag Warriors
>>
>>6021735
fuck, I have some parts of the red, silver, and green knights scattered in lego bins

I wish I had bought more of those when they were out.
>>
>>6021735
Man, only the small ones were worth getting. The big ones couldn't pose for shit without falling or collapsing under their weight.
>>
To those who have messaged customer service, how long do they take to respond? I was charged twice for the same order and want to make sure they cancel/refund me one of them before both ship to me.
>>
>>6022190
Pretty quick.

I'm sure their self aware on that because they cancelled my order by accidentally ordering before 6 pm yesterday.
>>
>>6022190
They'll likely be busy now with a bunch of various emails due to the sale so it'll probably be longer than normal.

>>6022194
Pretty sure orders were being cancelled automatically.

Side note, I got everything I wanted but others weren't so lucky. I didn't preload my cart and managed to do everything quick, but they should not have mentioned not preloading, as I'm sure some people did it that way and got what they wanted while others who didn't didn't get the chance. Also considering the nature of the limited sale, items should have been restricted to 1 for at least an hour, army builders maybe to 2.
>>
Good news everyone that missed out on the sale last night!

>Because of all of this, we're going to look into doing another pre-order in 2017 for Mythic Legions 1.0, Mythic Legions 1.5, and Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadows. It'll have to be the kind of pre-order where if a certain amount of an individual character doesn't meet a certain minimum number, then he won't be produced, and the ones that meet the minimum number of pre-orders (whatever that may be at the time) will be produced. But we'll nail all of that down as we get closer to the date of this pre-order happening.
>>
Are they going to do the basic cheap figures again? I could use more fodder to put all these extra heads and body parts from the figures I've already bought
>>
>>6022390

Just to reiterate, this excerpt was from a Thank You email from the Four Hoursemen sent to everyone that took part in the sale yesterday.
>>
>>6022390
That's fair enough. Hopefully they're transparent about the numbers as that will help meet those goals if they can't initially.
>>
>>6022402
Very likely.

>>6022403
Really? Now that's got me a little paranoid. I have the email confirmation and everything but got no such email.
>>
>>6022390
Reading that email is so nice to people who just learned of this figure. Definitely gonna spend a few hundred bucks there. Should I avoid buying any figs on ebay until then?
>>
>>6022413
>Before anything else, we wanted to thank everyone who participated in the Store Horsemen re-launched sale yesterday. We know what a pain in the butt these kinds of sales can be and we really do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy lives to show us that kind of support. Thank you.

>As many of you might have guessed, we were completely overwhelmed by the ferocity in which the orders rolled in. We sat and stared at the screen for over a minute after the sale officially started and nothing seemed to be happening. Then suddenly wave after wave of orders (for some odd reason 23 at a time) started flowing like a river through our inbox. We've done a lot of sales over the years and that's the first time we've seen anything like that. It's an understatement to say that we were stunned. Within the first ten minutes of the sale, the majority of the merchandise we'd had up for sale was already sold out, the store was slowed down for some (but at least not completely crashed like last time), and some customers were even apparently cart-jacked as they were attempting to check out.
>>
>>6022423
>On one hand, we're tremendously elated that the popularity of Mythic Legions seems to just keep growing exponentially with each release. But on the other hand, we were very upset to find out that many of our fans and customers weren't able to get their hands on the figures they really wanted. We're action figure fans ourselves, and we want the toys that we make to get into as many hands of those that want them as possible. We realized after Friday's catastrophe and after last night's successful, albeit somewhat frustrating sale, that we have to do something about that.

>Because of all of this, we're going to look into doing another pre-order in 2017 for Mythic Legions 1.0, Mythic Legions 1.5, and Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadows. It'll have to be the kind of pre-order where if a certain amount of an individual character doesn't meet a certain minimum number, then he won't be produced, and the ones that meet the minimum number of pre-orders (whatever that may be at the time) will be produced. But we'll nail all of that down as we get closer to the date of this pre-order happening.
>>
>>6022427
>Between now and then, the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow, the Mythic Legions: All-Stars 1.0, and the Mythic Legions: Trolls will all be arriving and shipping out to all of those who pre-ordered them. And then in January we'll be launching the Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter. Sometime after that is when we'll do the new pre-order for the Mythic Legions waves 1.0, 1.5 & Covenant of Shadow.

>We'll obviously keep you update about this, but we wanted all of you who think that your only option to getting your hands on some of those guys is now eBay to know that that's not really the case. You'll just have to wait a little longer. But if you ask anyone who has those figures, I'm sure they'll tell you that the wait will be well worth it.

>Thanks again! Mythic Legions fans are the BEST!!
>>
>>6022421
Definitely avoid eBay, the prices there are just stupid. I would wait until the all Stars and 1.75 figures show up on the store to try your luck there if you're just antsy to get one. There's quite a few good picks there so I'd wait at least until then if I was you.
>>
>>6022437
Yeah, there were a few I wanted but since they are probably going to easily get enough to restock them, I'll wait.
>>
>>6021524
Since 2.0 is still a ways away and we have another order on the way in the form of the 1.75 wave and all Stars wave, what do we have coming? I've got Gideon, Ignatius, and asterionn, along with the Templar builder and voligar.

I was pretty tempted by torionn but decided on one minotaur for now, and with asterionn's fairy leader on the way I went with him. Though I would quite like to give torionn's staff to jorund.

Bonus question, who's your favourite from the 2.0 so far? The lady in gold and the vampire legion builder are easily my 2 top.
>>
>>6022475
I only really have the money to buy two at a time but I know I'm getting the ghost guy
>>
>>6021690
>It'd be a waste of resources.
What resources?
They were already ready to produce the line, so everything had been thought out and they're only doing this stuff on their off-time from their actual work.
If it stops them from re-re-re-releasing older figures, who cares. I'd rather have new ones.
>>
>>6023193
>If it stops them from re-re-re-releasing older figures, who cares. I'd rather have new ones.

It's good to know you're a selfish asshole. There's lots of people here that disagree with you.
>>
>>6021660
wait what is this thing they originally wanted to make?
>>
>>6023194
>selfish
>in a line where anyone can order as many of a specific figure as they like and can be revisited at later dates
uh huh

So what's it called when you don't want a new line to be made because you want them to re-re-re-re-release old figures instead?
>>
>>6021726
>january

FUCK

what happened to the november release?
>>
>>6023373
"Between now and then, the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow, the Mythic Legions: All-Stars 1.0, and the Mythic Legions: Trolls will all be arriving and shipping out to all of those who pre-ordered them. And then in January we’ll be launching the Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter."

Kind of sounds like before January due to the "then in January".
>>
>>6021524

ok, not familiar with this line at all, I collect mainly MGS and Monster Hunter revoltechs and Berserk figmas, how does this scale with that? Would love to get a couple of this skeleton dude to pose against my Guts figma.

Where would I order these?
>>
>>6023429
They will be a bit taller, which depending on how you feel, might be a good thing. They're around 7" tall. You would order them at storehorsemen.com, but you won't have the chance for a while. If skeletons are what you're after, they're soon to get a shipment and will probably put the leftovers online, there will be two there, a skeleton with green accents and one dressed in almost red templar type attire.

Read up on the details at sourcehorsemen.com
>>
>>6023446

thanks for the info anon, so I'm assuming it would only be available at their store then? Would you know the exact name of the skeleton figure in the OP's pic? I'm also not in the US but I'm assuming they won't have trouble shipping overseas from the look of this store e-form.
>>
>>6023509

nvm found it, Malleus is the one I want. Sucks that it's too late for now but I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again anon.
>>
>>6023515
Ya no problem. And they will ship internationally. A heads up, it seems like once you exceed 4 items they need to go up a box size, so 4 and under seems to have roughly the same shipping cost (not sure where you are but probably a bit under 20).
>>
>>6023509
>>6023515

no wait... Malleus is the green armored one apparently... Man, I really want that black armored skeleton to add to my Berserk/fantasy shelf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAnZzlxoe3Y
>>
>>6023201

What's it like being an asshole that's trying to keep people from getting the first wave figures?
>>
What's your guys favorite figure from the line?
>>
File: mythic legion dragon.jpg (443KB, 1200x1061px) Image search: [Google]
mythic legion dragon.jpg
443KB, 1200x1061px
>>6023200
The line was going to be in 1:18 scale, with more interchangeability.

So army building would be easier and less expensive, but also larger figures could come more articulated, instead of limited like the trolls who more than likely have fewer joints because of weight issues.
Also also, it means they can produce more, because of lower costs and less space needed to ship/store. Sure, the cost saving per figure isn't much for us, but when they're producing hundreds/thousands, that cost/space saving adds up.
Did i mention that it would be easier to produce larger sized figures and they'd have more articulation? Also also also play/dio sets
>>
>>6023766
>more interchabgillity

You mean glyos joints
>>
>>6023766
That doesn't matter anymore. They're well into the line and are committed to it and so are lots of people who are buying things and making them sell out at according to them record speeds. There's no sense in thinking what if at this point, they've made their choice and they won't deviate now.
>>
File: image.jpg (533KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
533KB, 720x700px
>>6023777
Did you mean lazy?

Also are the WWE swappero gimmick action figures compatible with these? Same size joints?
>>
Anyone here got the Deluxe Troll?
>>
>>6023786
I don't get what you mean by lazy. And no, incompatible.

>>6023810
Not yet released. Should be shipped out in a few weeks.
>>
>>6023766
eeeeh, it would have been cool, but I don't like spending over $20 for a figure that size. That's just me though, a college student with not much disposable income.
>>
>>6023766
>a bloo bloo bloo: the post
>>
>>6023786
Only the arms.
>>
>>6023777
>That doesn't matter anymore. They're well into the line
So what?
As i said, there's nothing stopping them besides some poorfags who don't want to preorder re-re-re-reissues and they already have almost everything ready.
What's wrong with having multiple things up at once, especially when there's such a long time delay between them?

>>6023810
Still waiting on mine, which apparently will be shipping out probably after XMas.
>>
>>6024349
That divides the line and splits the focus and audience as well as makes them house a ton more product. There are lots of reasons why it wouldn't be a good idea.

While I do agree that the smaller scale would have been better for larger things, if they're committed to the 6/7" Mythic Legions then good for them, they can go for it. And if they did want to move or have a second 4" line running concurrently, do they just make every single of the same characters in a smaller scale? It wouldn't work, I don't think. If they want to try, say on the off time of the 6" figures, they're free to try and I wouldn't mind it, but it's just a matter if they would bother at this point.
>>
>>6024349
Considering they can barely make the trains run on time for their current, retard-popular line? There's quite a bit stopping them from splitting their time, energy, and, most importantly, money between a 1/18 and 6 inch line.

The looooong delays they have now? Double them.
That's what having two lines would be like.
>>
>>6024374
>>6024427
I don't think you guys know how much down time there is in producing a toyline.
There's no reason they can't stagger the release dates and production, which is what they're currently doing.

And you guys prove that there would be not dividing of the fanbase, considering how opposed you are of them making something else.
I mean, not everyone can be as rational as myself and be able to give money for multiple lines at once... right?
>>
>>6024455
I explicitly said I'm not opposed... And I'm not sure if you're aware but the Four Horsemen don't do Mythic Legions as their full time jobs. They're sculptors who get paid by big companies like Mattel to sculpt product for them. There is no downtime for them. Not to mention quality assurance and back and forth with the factory takes up a lot of time on its own, plus preparing for the next waves of figures, figuring out what can and can't be done, etc, so even without their other work they would probably have something to keep them busy.
>>
>>6024455
>I mean, not everyone can be as rational as myself and be able to give money for multiple lines at once

Well you just outed your trolling right there, bro. You had folks going for a bit there, I commend you for it, but now you've gone and shown your hand.
>>
File: gothitropolis vampire demon.jpg (67KB, 447x678px) Image search: [Google]
gothitropolis vampire demon.jpg
67KB, 447x678px
>>6024466
>There is no downtime for them.
So how does the Mythic line exist then? Or any of their past lines?
>Not to mention quality assurance and back and forth with the factory takes up a lot of time on its own, plus preparing for the next waves of figures, figuring out what can and can't be done
As i said, they're already staggering releases and producing stuff.
Like i said earlier, instead of just re-re-re-releasing old figures, they could put that time toward the original line.

>>6024468
Oh please. Not my fault you guys can't think clearly without getting upset someone wants something different from what they're producing.
I miss that they're not continuing their other series instead of this sidetrack.
>>
>>6024514
The same way Fwoosh guys are making their figures, during their free time as they too have full time jobs. Working on Mythic Legions is the 4H's free time.

You're also talking about time, there is no design time in re-releasing figures, you put in the orders for them with the factory after collecting the money and it gets done. That time in between their releases is likely between their actual work and designing for the future of Mythic Legions as well as that back and forth I was talking about plus the back and forth they have with their clients. And then of course their own lives too, because they don't only work.

And don't say you're not acting like a troll then call Mythic Legions, which is now their own personal flagship series, a sidetrack to their legacy lines.
>>
File: 4h power lords.jpg (241KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4h power lords.jpg
241KB, 900x1200px
>>6024530
>which is now their own personal flagship series
Oh geez, no wonder you're acting this way.

>You're also talking about time, there is no design time in re-releasing figures
Did you miss the part how the original line was already designed and set, which had to be revised (actual work) to be translated into the 6' series?
Nevermind the fact that 4H always had multiple lines running at one time.
>>
>>6024560
You disagree with it being their flagship? The only success they've had to come close to Mythic Legions is their birds. Whatever attitude your brought to that point doesn't not make it true.

And no, I'm not. I'm sure it took time to translate the 4" figures to 6". But why are we talking about that? That's long in the past at this point, and they're focusing on bolstering this line. And yes, they've run multiple lines at the same time, but never had one this successful and one where they are making so many new products so quickly. A 1.5 and a 1.75 wave, plus birds that are now under the Mythic Legions umbrella, and the original KS ended in March of 2015, not even 2 years ago.
>>
USA USA USA
>>
File: TF-2016-Four-Horsemen-047[1].jpg (214KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
TF-2016-Four-Horsemen-047[1].jpg
214KB, 1277x1920px
Who is this guy and has he been released yet?
>>
>>6024750
Never noticed the blood on the beak. Spooky. Why is only the US allowed to be patriotic? Where's the Honking Goose?
>>
>>6024769
No name and no. He'll be in the 2.0 KS in Jan.
>>
when we will have our females, any release date?
>>
>>6023522

I'm in SE Asia, so we'll see how that goes... I'm going to have to pay off my figma God Hand and figma Yoshihiko in the meantime, so I guess the wait until the black armor skeleton army builders get stocked up again won't be so bad.
>>
>>6024786

thanks!

i'm a sucker for clear figures.
>>
>>6024802
KS 2.0, that starts in Jan so probably around the Fall of 2017 we will have them in hand.
>>
File: 4h scarabus.jpg (348KB, 928x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4h scarabus.jpg
348KB, 928x1200px
>>6024573
>You disagree with it being their flagship?
Having talked with them for almost 10 years, i know that they don't see it as a flagship. It's just one of many series that they're making.

Just so you know, the birds are part of another series: Gothitropolis. The birds also got more backers than Mythic Legion, but Mythic Legion sold more because it's for army building. Go see how much money Boss Fight's kickstarter made, despite the toys costing almost half as much, by being full of army builders.

>That's long in the past at this point
Might as well say Seventh Kingdom and Gothitropolis are a thing of a past too, despite them saying they're still going to make them.
All these lines are just an outlet for their creativity and wanting to share their creations with others. They're not going to focus on one thing, especially when other series have a larger base of fans. The fact that they're making money off of Mythic Legions is just them trying to milk it for all its worth to build up a cash reserve to continue making whatever they want.

For them, nothing is taken out of their to do list.

>under the Mythic Legions umbrella
Notice what they've been making? Army builders. Gothitropolis and Seventh Kingdom are based on name characters, with variants being made in smaller numbers. It wouldn't fit to put them under the Gothitroplis name if they're selling them as army builders.
>>
>>6024879
>Having talked with them for almost 10 years

Uh-oh, it's one of those "I know them, they're my best friends!" types...

You should just kill yourself, you're embarrassing the rest of us.
>>
>>6024930
>never been to conventions
>don't talk to creators you like everytime you see them
>stretch what's said into something ridiculous to deny claim
Sorry if you've never talk to bored as fuck people just waiting for someone to buy their stuff, hear them shill their wares, or just shoot the shit
>>
>>6024879
>Notice what they've been making? Army builders. Gothitropolis and Seventh Kingdom are based on name characters, with variants being made in smaller numbers. It wouldn't fit to put them under the Gothitroplis name if they're selling them as army builders.

I don't understand this part. All of the birds released under mythic legions are named characters. And in mythic legions proper there are only 8 proper army builders (including the upcoming Templar) at the moment and everyone else is a named character.

And you seem to be acting like mythic legions is a ploy from them to make money rather than what they actually want to make. I think that's far from the case, and if you do get the chance to talk to them again I'd ask them how they think of it and I'm sure they'll tell you they love their new property. From interviews I heard them talk with enthusiasm about the fantasy world they want to build, and now with bringing the birds into it, they've set a precedent that other lines could be a part of it too. There isn't a reason why there couldn't be the occasional gothitropolis product or the like as they'd fit into this new world if they want. And thus in effect I do think seventh kingdom and gothitropolis are things of the past. Like you said, the ravens were a part of gothitropolis but are now a part of mythic legions. Just like how if they ever make something from seventh kingdom it too would fall under mythic legions line.
>>
Someone summarize all the arguing that's going on in this thread i'm not reading all that shit.
>>
>>6025752
People are being selfish and don't want new series to be made, because all 4H should be making are Mythic Legions cuz raisins.
>>
>>6025008
>I don't understand this part.
The whole point of the line was to make army builders. Despite them having names, they're all considered army builders.
>And you seem to be acting like mythic legions is a ploy from them to make money rather than what they actually want to make.
It's both. They're striking while the iron is hot.

> Like you said, the ravens were a part of gothitropolis but are now a part of mythic legions.
Here's the thing, all of their Goth/Seven/etc toys thus far have been exclusive, limited deals. Sticking them under the Mythic Legions line is a way for them to get passed that, so the difference between their Gothitropolis Raven and Mythic Legions Raven is their packaging, which allows the Gothitropolis ones to retain its value for their collectors.
Notice a theme here? They're trying to squeeze every dollar out of their molds, while still being true to their collector status.
Smart business tactic. They know their audience.
>>
>>6025756

No, you're a little bitch and think they should cater to your bullshit scale because you're still butthurt they went with six inch.
>>
>>6025796
On a scale of 1-5, how would you rank how inflamed your booty is because someone wants something you don't?
>>
>UP NEXT: Shipping will begin on all of the sales from the most recent Store Horsemen sale that started Monday evening. There were a lot of orders, but we shouldn't have any problem with getting everything shipped out within a couple of weeks after it all begins shipping.

>within a couple of weeks
This wait is killing me.
>>
>>6025870
Couple weeks? There can't be that many orders... Ah well, hopefully I'm one of the lucky first! Though being Canadian probably means my chances of that aren't so great.
>>
>>6025915

Well, yeah, there can be quite a bit...
>>
>>6025788
I don't get why they would be considered army builders. Most of the named characters have unique parts that differentiate them from anyone else, to have 3 Attlus and call it an army doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Army builders tend to be faceless. Regardless.

I think we should stop the discussion here, at this point we're both dipping into conjecture. When next the 4H have an interview someone can ask them about the line or something as well as their legacy lines, but as is we're going in circles.

>>6025870
Yay. Good news. Greatly looking forward to my order.
>>
>>6025919
Perhaps, but the 1.0 stuff numbered under 10 other than Otho at 11. The legion builders were well under 100 except for the Orc builder of which there were 109 or something and the knight and regular skelly had around 70-80. Everything else was around 150 I think. I guess when it's all laid out there could be quite a few things to ship out, especially for just them... I stand corrected!
>>
The last few messages have been really good news for people who are getting into these late. Now, hopefully they get me refunded shortly...

If they don't refund me, how hard would it be to make my money back on the figures? I'd probably try to at least break even.
>>
>>6026002
Refund for what? And you could easily make more than you spent.
>>
>>6026036
I was somehow charged for my order twice.
>>
>>6026047
Ah, you, yes. Did they respond to you at least? I sent out an email a while ago without a response yet. I don't mind at the moment since they're probably quite busy. I'm sure you'll get your refund though, and worse to worse you'll make some profit just at the expense of some effort in selling some stuff.
>>
>>6026060
Nah, not yet. They definitely are busy with how the other night went. I'm not super worried, but I'm often busy with work so I really wouldn't want to try to sell them off (Though I believe it'd be pretty easy)
>>
>>6025920
>at this point we're both dipping into conjecture
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?p=1661
>This will allow fans to quickly build armies of Mythic Legions characters
From their kickstarter
>Interchangeable parts and accessories give fans the chance to create and build their very own custom characters.
It's not conjecture. The fact they have names is just because they wanted to, but they're as much of an army builder as a faceless knight, because of what you can do with them. It's the same thing people do with GI Joes.

They pretty much planned their entire line up for a decade at least.
Unless you actually believe they'll just stop everything because of Mythic Legion's success? Pretty dumb to expect for a line to only do mediocre numbers, especially when they had such success with the Ravens and be surprised enough to just make Mythic Legion figures.
>Last, we’re not just doing Mythic Legions. Our plan for these is to do legions of other genres as well. You’ll be able to have full on wars with our own personal takes on themes as varied as military, western, outer space, ancient Greece & Rome, pirates, aliens, ninjas
>>
>>6021524
So that non mythic legions line from a different scale they're bringing back, that has to be power Lords, right? If they have them fully articulated in 6" scale I would definitely be interested.
>>
File: DSC03724.jpg (365KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03724.jpg
365KB, 1296x972px
Scarabus reissue when?

love this dude.
>>
File: IMG_4255.jpg (1MB, 2133x2080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4255.jpg
1MB, 2133x2080px
>>6027372
I have the silver one. He's great.
>>
File: churchlady.jpg (76KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
churchlady.jpg
76KB, 650x488px
>>6027372

Better start the blood sacrifices.
>>
>>6026237
Yeah.

DESU I'm super disappointed, I was looking forward to some great 1/18 figures and yet again they are ditching it for 6 inch.

Before all the faggots come out of the woodwork where "oh well maybe if they bla bla sold better bla bla" shut the fuck up, they killed the smaller line by only releasing a couple of figures months apart with no fanfare. If they had ever released a smaller line the same way they release their larger lines, with 10+ figures at once, they would be a hit.
>>
>>6028513
Ya, quite unfortunate. I tend to prefer 6" but it would suck to be collecting a line then have it switch scales just cause. I also think the lesser articulation hurt the initial releases. I remember seeing them initially and getting disappointed with the legs like the way they were. Ah well, hopefully they have something nice for 4" folks too.
>>
>>6028513
Six inch is better for everyone, quit whining.
>>
>>6028633
man why's it gotta be a fucking fight
>>
>>6026227
>It's not conjecture. The fact they have names is just because they wanted to, but they're as much of an army builder as a faceless knight, because of what you can do with them. It's the same thing people do with GI Joes.

As a G.I. Joe collector, I assure you that being made of interchangeable parts is NOT what makes an army builder. That's just using a standardized joint system, which many lines do for simplicity's sake. I can mix and match parts from all the birds, swap parts from all revoltechs or share pieces between Marvel Legends, but none of them are "Army Builder" lines.

The majority of Mythic Legions figures are unique characters. The part swapping aspect helps encourage buying multiple figures, but the line is mostly unique characters, many with unique head-sculpts and color schemes.

>Unless you actually believe they'll just stop everything because of Mythic Legion's success? Pretty dumb to expect for a line to only do mediocre numbers, especially when they had such success with the Ravens and be surprised enough to just make Mythic Legion figures.

All those other character archtypes they mentioned are all going to fall under their "Legions" general banner. They're not going to make tons of different sublines anymore, they're just going to make tons of different figures that fit into one main line. Just like how they fit the new Birds into Mythic Legions, to the point where they used one of them as a Deity of the line, they'll fit other themes into the universe as a whole.

The Fwoosh guys plan to do something similar with their Articulated Icons line, it's focused on one genre now, but it will expand over time. BFS did the same exact thing, starting with ancient Greek/Roman figures, but moving to Medieval Fantasy, Sci Fi and other genres as well. Creating one umbrella line with room to expand is much easier then having to juggle figure releases from multiple sublines.
>>
File: pit commando.jpg (148KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pit commando.jpg
148KB, 500x375px
>>6028648
because someone doesn't like the same thing as you.

>>6029257
>I assure you that being made of interchangeable parts is NOT what makes an army builder
First of all, this is wrong. Tons of examples of people using figures and changing their parts just to make them into army builders. Pic is of Dusty being used as an army builder by Hasbro and anyone who bought multiples of him.
Monsters and skeletons especially are seen as generic, despite them having names. I mean, i bought two of the minotaurs with my trolls to flank my Xetheus. Didn't you?

I'm surprised no one has posted an army of their birds yet.

>They're not going to make tons of different sublines anymore
proof?
Even in the link i posted, they're going to call them something other than "Mythic"
>Last, we’re not just doing Mythic Legions. Our plan for these is to do legions of other genres as well.
>>
>>6029297
>Pic is of Dusty being used as an army builder by Hasbro and anyone who bought multiples of him.

You sure that's not the RoC Pit Commando being used as an army builder?
>>
File: dusty12-2.jpg (252KB, 1158x500px) Image search: [Google]
dusty12-2.jpg
252KB, 1158x500px
>>6029328
Yeah, that's what it is, hence the file name.
It's Dusty's head on another body.
Unique head being used for an army builder.
>>
requesting pics of your collections.

i can't wait for mine to be shipped and need some content.
>>
>>6029338
Actually the Pit Commando is 100% the same mold as Dusty.

But the Pit Commando was designed as a Troop Builder and Dusty is still a unique characters. People have large groups of Pit Commandos, but only one Dusty.

The Silver Knight is a troop builder, but Owain is a unique character, despite share 98% of the same exact build.

I can (and have) bought multiple Cobra Commanders to use as troops, but he certainly wasn't designed to be a Troop Builder.

>proof?
>Even in the link i posted, they're going to call them something other than "Mythic"
>Last, we’re not just doing Mythic *LEGIONS*. Our plan for these is to do *LEGIONS* of other genres as well.

The proof is in your own post. One line of a variety of Legions.
>>
File: guardsman.jpg (124KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
guardsman.jpg
124KB, 700x517px
>>6029378
>As a G.I. Joe collector, I assure you that being made of interchangeable parts is NOT what makes an army builder, it's the non-unique name.
LOL
You're really fucking stretching it now.

>The proof is in your own post. One line of a variety of Legions.
... but that's what a sub-line is. Ninja Legions. Duke Legions. Samurai Legions.

Seriously dude, just stop bullshitting and accept the fact that all those figures were made to be used anyway that army builders are, especially when they're supposed to be customizable.

pic of a guy army building Guardsman to be used as generic guards from the Vault.
>>
File: Legionshelf.jpg (441KB, 1800x934px) Image search: [Google]
Legionshelf.jpg
441KB, 1800x934px
Current Legions, though I have Ilgarr on the way
>>
File: Birdstand.jpg (862KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
Birdstand.jpg
862KB, 1400x933px
>>6029376
And current Birds, though I'm not sure if I'll keep the armor on Drayleen.
>>
>>6029393
What's the little red guy?
>>
>>6029389
>I disprove my own argument, the post.
>>
File: fhgoth_1.jpg (111KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
fhgoth_1.jpg
111KB, 800x531px
>>6029397
Time Keeper that sold so poorly they had to clearance him away without ever selling out.

They're fun figures. Not a lot of articulation though. Missing knees, hips, elbows, but they do have ball-hinged shoulders and a ball jointed head, with moving jaw and wrists.
The Scarabus figures come with accessories for them.
>>
>>6029400
Huh. Might end up buying one on eBay, they're really cool.
>>
File: Duke Retaliation.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Duke Retaliation.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>6029398
sure
>>
>>6029403

They really are! People didn't know what they were missing out on. And they were pretty cheap, too.

I'm glad I bought a set before they disappeared. Though I think I ended up with 3 reds, one from buying the 3-pack, and then buying Nergall Scarabus off eBay.
>>
>>6029587
...they're good accessories, but mediocre figures. Their joints are weak and pieces like to fall off. Their hammer is actually too heavy for them to really hold properly and the lack of any articulation below the waist can make them difficult to stand.

If you can find one cheap, I say go for it, they're really a nice little addition to a display. But don't go broke finding them and don't expect them to be fun to fiddle with.
>>
Anyone got the Dark Mist Decimus Hrabban? Want to know if he's got any issues like fragile joints.
>>
>>6029894
>Their joints are weak and pieces like to fall off.
This is not a universal truth.

Having bought doubles and triples of some, only two of them have weak joints. The rest are okay.
>>
They're going to arrive before Xmas right?

right?!?
>>
>>6031158
Yep, if you mean the recent orders, nope if you mean the latest preorders.
>>
>>6031186

Yeah the recent orders.

My last order of came in a busted up box, i'm afraid of what i'm going to receive with the holiday rush going on.

Heres hoping they pack it with more than 3 sheets of newspaper this time.
>>
hum hum hum
>BEYOND JANUARY: A possible new pre-order for Mythic Legions 1.0, Mythic Legions 1.5, and Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow. It’ll definitely happen. It’s just a question of when and how at this point… Oh, and another non-Mythic Legions related line that you’ve seen before in a different scale. Yeah… you’re curious… Details soon…
>another non-Mythic Legions related line that you’ve seen before in a different scale. Yeah… you’re curious… Details soon…
I hope its success leads to Mythic Legions being done in 1:18.
>>
>>6031394
>I hope its success leads to Mythic Legions being done in 1:18

It won't. Nobody wants that shit.
>>
>>6031394
There are actually a few ways to read that, the way you did, or as something "we've seen before in a different scale" that will be brought back at the 6"ish scale.
>>
File: 1473091099030.png (381KB, 539x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473091099030.png
381KB, 539x405px
>>6031394
>I hope its success leads to Mythic Legions being done in 1:18.
>>
So is it to my understanding that the July preorders are still not confirmed for shipping?
>>
>>6031471
Nope. They're expected to arrive before the end of the year. They'll be sent out shortly after they get to the warehouse. I believe they said around January, unfortunately.
>>
>>6031394
>I hope its success leads to Mythic Legions being done in 1:18.

They're most likely talking about Power Lords and will probably change it to a 1:12th line. The 4H probably learned that they work much better with larger scale figures and are going to try again with Power Lords at the new scale.
>>
>>6031575
They better have gimmicks like the old toys
>>
>>6032094
Take your meds, bro.
>>
My preferred scale is 1:18 but I wish all the people shitting up these threads complaining about how they weren't made in a scale Four Horsemen weren't dedicated to would realize how absurd they're being. Almost everything Four Horsemen has done as a studio has been in the larger 5" or 6" size. It's where they're most experienced, where they've had the most success, and it's the scale their established following is used to collecting.

It's like if Boss Fight were to show some sculpts for a new line and went "we think we might make them 6" but it's not certain yet" and then released them as 4", because that's what they do and all their fans collect, and every time they were mentioned on /toy/ the thread were derailed by shitposters complaining about how they should have been 6".

I mean even if they had been produced in 4" the 1:18 collectors would just bitch and moan about how they have T-crotches and compare them unfavorably to GI Joes and Vitruvian HACKS. It's not like they're hurting for sales because of their decision or anything.
>>
>>6032177
I wish this thread wasn't being shit up by all the people who hate that the 4H toys were going to be in 1:18 scale and that people still want them in that scale.
>>
SHeeeyt, lads just take pictures of your Mythic legions and tempt me into buying some.
>>
>>6032222

I hate that you won't stop being butthurt about it. You can't stand that you lost and you want to take every chance you can to shit up the thread by bitching about wanting the smaller scale.
>>
File: lukes.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lukes.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
>>6032271
So you're basically admitting you're just trolling?
Way to shit up the thread.

Other threads can talk about different scales just fine, yet you lose your shit over it. You need help.
>>
>>6032281

You're the one losing your shit over it. Everyone else is actually enjoying the figures we're getting.
>>
>>6032253
Just received the newest 1.5 2 weeks ago
>>
>>6032281
Keep it mythic legions buddy, or else move on to those threads. Unless you have good weapons and accessories you can mod them with.
>>
>>6032295

Man I'm glad I bought Pixxus during the Sale now.
>>
>>6032300
That alternative jaw hinged skull is sweet. I'm pissed I didn't get ilgarr on pre orders. I totally missed the sale too.
>>
>>6032300
That sword was from one of their weapons packs though.
>>
>>6032300
The only thing that sucks is that pixxus doesn't come with shiny blue pauldrons. None at all actually.
>>
>>6032253
>>
File: _IMG6388.jpg (695KB, 1500x1365px) Image search: [Google]
_IMG6388.jpg
695KB, 1500x1365px
>>6032253
don't forget to pick up a dragon quest weapons pack, too
>>
File: doom.jpg (47KB, 334x411px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
47KB, 334x411px
>>6032253
no
>>
>>6032313
That reminds me I need to make a cape for Clavian
>>
>>6032666
Wow, what pack number is that? Also, is that how the figure comes? I like that black wash and kind of regret not grabbing that guy during their sale.

I did get Eagalus, pixxus and sir godfrey. Can anyone post some more pictures of those guys?
>>
>>6032811
The figure is Unkann, and the trident and sword are from the Dragon Quest Legends Item Gallery, which usually goes for 50-60 bucks.
>>
>>6021696
>a huge line with tons of monsters and playsets
Because that has happened... never? Even if they had gone with 1/18, a "huge line with tons of monsters and playsets" would be next to impossible. At the very least, it would take years, like MotuC, to get all that sort of stuff out. In fact, it sounds like you just want MotuC.
>>
>>6033160
not to mention most of us probably don't have the money or space for "tons" of those
>>
>>6023766
>army building would be easier and less expensive
Part of the reason they went with 6", in addition to fan demand, was that the 1/18 figures cost the same to produce as 6".
>>
>>6033160
As someone who never bought a single MotUC figure....I do actually want this line to be similar to MotUC. It literally has everything they said ML will eventually have, but ML has a much better aesthetic and figure designs. While I loved he-man as a kid, the MotUC stuff just screams "toy" a bit too much for me to get into it, I want my gritty fantasy figures to be gritty.

All that said, I always said that it would probably be easier, cheaper and better for both the 4H and collectors for them to not release a full sized scale castle, but instead release modular display bases and sets that can combine to form a castle. Similar to how the Chain Base system works, each set would have a wall, a floor and some accessories. You could then mix and match and buy multiple sets to build your own massive, custom castle display. Part reuse would be easy, keeping tooling costs down, and individual prices would be more manageable for people on a budget but who still want a nice display.

>>6033173
There's a myriad of reasons the 4H stuck with 6" figures. But scaletroll don't care about facts, scaletroll just wanna be butthurt.
>>
File: IMG_20160731_190646.jpg (2MB, 1953x2096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_190646.jpg
2MB, 1953x2096px
>>6032253
>>
>>6033311
>Dual wielding battle axes

God damn son.
Might grab a weapons pack now...
>>
>>6033476
I really hate the axes. It forces the hands to open so much more than the plastic wants that it permanently (until heated up or something) makes the grip too loose. Not to mention it doesn't even remain tight around the axe.
>>
>>6033481
Agreed, the axes are one of the three biggest mistakes of the line imo. Not only are they overly thick, but they missed a fantastic opportunity to make them far more modular. It wouldn't have been hard to make the shaft split in two, making it easier to put in a figures hand while also giving the option of a hand axe. They also molded one of the blades on permanently, where if they made it removable like the other axe head, it would've allowed them to use a variety of blade types and other such things on the weapon.

The other two big mistakes imo were wrist clips for the shields (L-grips are just as easy to make and infinitely more useful and convenient) and the wrist hinge going in/out instead of up/down.

Minor gripes overall, but still issues that should be addressed with future figures.
>>
>>6033481
Oh, that sucks. Do you have any more pictures?
>>
File: Ogre1-S11.jpg (153KB, 512x678px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre1-S11.jpg
153KB, 512x678px
>>6033160
>a "huge line with tons of monsters and playsets" would be next to impossible
But that was exactly why 4H wanted to make them in 1:18 scale.
NOW it's impossible, because instead of making a larger wave of $30-50 that take up less space/weight with shipping, they're producing 12"+ inch figures weighing nearly 5lbs with reduced articulation for $100, cutting the market waaay down in who is able to buy and display the trolls.
It's way more possible to make figures like this. Just look at NECA's Stitch figure. Way easier and faster to produce 6-8" figure that are HUGE with 4" figures than it is to make HUGE figures in scale with 6" figures.

You could actually create an entire line of orges and other monsters, same way they do with the current scale Mythic Legions.

>>6033173
HACKS has proven that they wouldn't cost that much more and shows how much demand there is for fantasy toys. Even before they marked down the price for HACKS, people already backed its kickstarter to reach its goal in less than 5 days.
So price isn't something most of us care about as long as the product is good.
>>
So the website restocking sale was my first time actually getting any of these mythic legion figures, and if i'm reading these reviews correctly, almost all the armor parts and limbs and heads are easily swappable?

That's fucking insanely cool.
>>
>>6033600

Not sure if this will work, but here's a pic from the last thread.
>>6018888
>>
>>6033586
>But that was exactly why 4H wanted to make them in 1:18 scale.

They apparently didn't want them 1:18 enough to actually make them 1:18, seeing as it was their decision and all.

Maybe try shitting up their forum and see how that goes instead of shitting up our threads complaining.
>>
>>6033586
Dude, give it a fucking rest. We all know you have a hard on for 1/18 figures. This line will never be that.

Let it the fuck go and collect something else that you actually like.
>>
>>6033772
>talking about 4H's plans is shitting up a 4H thread
can you just stop being butthurt that people like stuff that you don't like, instead of trying to make a big deal about it?

I swear, if the people who actually made 4H's rethink their toys actually cried about it until they switched to 1:12 like you've shown so far in this thread, i might actually be mad.
>>
>>6033795
He's saying the reality you live in doesn't exist right now.

No one here in this thread is mad except you because all you do is bait replies.

No one is mad but I think you're too autistic to let this go so please go on.
>>
>>6033800
Look, i get that you believe that everyone who disagrees and doesn't like the same things you do is samefag, but I don't get how talking about 4H's plans has anything to do with baiting.

Is it really that hard to believe that /toy/ has more than one person that wants more 1:18 scale lines, especially since there's been so many successful 1:18 kickstarters and the 1:18 threads on /toy/ have more than twice as many people than the Mythic Legion threads do?
Shit dude, consider the fact that this line was supposed to be 1:18 means fans are still following it regardless. We're not as anal as you and that other guy are being.

We're pretty chill and why our generals allow for more than just discussing GI Joes like it originally did.

Seriously, discussing 4H's plans for 1:18 is no different than talking about Hasbro's Star Wars 3.75" figures in the Star Wars General or the MU line in the Marvel General, where people welcome it, despite the fact that those sublines nose dived to the bottom of the ocean.

tl;dr: can you try not being a dick?
>>
>>6033843
You can discuss it all you like man.

But its a bit pointless all things considering that the scale of the toys you want don't actually exist right now from the creators.

That's all everyone is pretty much saying. You can hang around and talk to yourself all day and no ones really going to bother you. Its not really going to do you any good but if you're so evident in your crusade then there's the official forum for that.

I salute you and godspeed autistic friend.
>>
>>6033843
>tl;dr: can you try not being a dick?
>take your own advice: the post
>>
Are these glyos compatible?
>>
File: 1464851314699.jpg (14KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1464851314699.jpg
14KB, 400x276px
>>6033990
>>
>>6033843
>We're pretty chill and why our generals allow for more than just discussing GI Joes like it originally did.

That's more because 1:18th scale is slowly dying and we're desperate for anything new in that thread.

>Seriously, discussing 4H's plans for 1:18 is no different than talking about Hasbro's Star Wars 3.75" figures in the Star Wars General or the MU line in the Marvel General, where people welcome it,

From my experiences, anyone who goes into the Joe thread and starts asking for a 1:12th joe line gets told to gtfo.

>despite the fact that those sublines nose dived to the bottom of the ocean.

>these 1:18th lines are all failing, the 4H should've made a line just like 'em!
>>
Does anyone who collect this line have Berserk figmas? I'm really digging these and would love to get some to display on my fantasy shelf but am also wondering if they'd display fine with my other figures. Also... is it too late for me to grab the skeletons and that red knight...
>>
>>6034536
The berserk figmas look tiny compared to these guys, and not just in height but size overall. I'll try to get comparison pics over the weekend but it's not even close. The legions may look good as oversized monsters, but that's about it.

And if you want these guys, you're in for a wait. The 4H have said they'll rerun em, but that won't be until late winter. There should be an instock sale after Xmas, but there's no guarentees you'll get what you want with those.

Your best bet is to try and keep up with their news as they always announce weeks in advance before they sell anything.
>>
>>6032308

neither does his brother Vitus if I recall correctly
>>
File: axe boi's.jpg (400KB, 2350x1567px) Image search: [Google]
axe boi's.jpg
400KB, 2350x1567px
>>6033481
Yeah its a giant pain but can be remedied with a hair dryer.

Just a heads up for anybody that needs a set up of extra weapons.

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.1298800/productID.257962800

Free shipping and good amount of weapons for your bird crew and legion.
>>
File: IMG_5640.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5640.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Anyone else mix these with other four horsemen figures? These are my "bad guys" and I think they go really well together.
>>
>>6034755
No but I can't wait to mix them with my old McFarlane stuff that isn't modern age Spawn.
>>
>>6034734
http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.1298800/productID.288276100#.WDZPO7IrLs0

There's this one too.
>>
File: Arethyr Horde.jpg (325KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Arethyr Horde.jpg
325KB, 1200x800px
>>6034755
Sadly I don't have any other 4H products, I started collecting their stuff with the bird Kickstarter, but I have amassed a small collection of figures from other lines I feel work with the Legions. The old Toybiz LotR stuff can work especially well as background fodder and scene fillers.
>>
File: Boneman.jpg (88KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
Boneman.jpg
88KB, 600x486px
>>6034755

That's a nice use of the Nitelick figure.
>>
>>6034584

okay, thanks anon.
>>
>>6034755

who's the green bearded ghoul guy and the walrus looking ape orc thing in the back? I kind of like how goofy those are.
>>
>>6035208
Demo-Man and a Shadow Beast wearing Gygor's cape.
>>
>>6034429
>That's more because 1:18th scale is slowly dying and we're desperate for anything new in that thread.
and yet, still have the most popular kickstarters.
>anyone who goes into the Joe thread and starts asking for a 1:12th joe line gets told to gtfo.
This didn't happen.
You probably misconstrued someone saying its unlikely to happen as being told off and over reacted, just like how you're saying 1:18 is slowly dying and will how we accept any ol shit, despite the rejection of various cheapo lines.

We want quality, hence the want for 4H to stick to their original plans.
>>
File: 1446942806425.png (106KB, 241x318px) Image search: [Google]
1446942806425.png
106KB, 241x318px
>>6035612
>still have the most popular kickstarters.

Goddamn, you need to stop, you are just too funny.
>>
>>6035612
>and yet, still have the most popular kickstarters.
Because that's all that's left.

>despite the rejection of various cheapo lines.
Like the True Heroes and PTE stuff, which are both bargain brands?

>hence the want for 4H to stick to their original plans.
The original plan was for the 4H to either make it 4" or 6" depending on what seemed like a better idea. The 4" scaled depended on them making the figures Glyos compatible to allow for mix and match parts. But when they found out they could do that at 6" scale, which also had a ton of other advantages, they went 6". The line was never set in stone at 4", it was a possibility, but was always an option and in the end, they chose the better option.
>>
Do the Mononofu shields work with these? Seen anons post them with the weapons.
>>
>>6036141
i believe they do, they're just hard to find iirc. Pretty much any 1:12th shield will work better then the stock ones they come with as the clip is probably the worst way to attach a shield to these figure's arms.
>>
File: DSC00319.jpg (95KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00319.jpg
95KB, 648x486px
>>6036141
Yes, for some.

The strap for some of these are solid, non-flexible plastic, and are really tiny in diameter. You gotta find your own strap or something to get them on your Mythic Legions.

The one in this picture just so happens to have a handle instead of a strap.
>>
File: DSC00343.jpg (113KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00343.jpg
113KB, 486x648px
>>6036141
>>6036170
Instead, some of the Monster Hunter weapons came with a shield. I think they are usually paired with the Lance. They work well as some sort of buckler. They look really nice.
>>
>>6036170
That's one of the sets I'm interested in. Do you have the set with the cutlass and spiked shield?

I'd forgotten to look into the Monster Hunter weapons.
>>
File: DSC00584.jpg (105KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00584.jpg
105KB, 486x648px
>>6036180
Nope, sorry. Either back then the weapons were to me so uselss that I didn't get them, or that Part 1 or 2 were sold out for the most part. Didn't want like some random generic axe at that time or some weird lance.

Monster hunters were meant for a 4.5/5 inch scale statueshit hunter figure, so they look perfect in the hands of a 6,7 inch scale for the most part.

Dragon Quest I didn't get much neither. Besides the swords, I don't use weird magical wands. Some magical wands might look cool on like SHF Sakura or Sailor Moon but I don't collect those. They were a bit silly too, like a friggin abacus on a stick that I had no use for neither.

Onimusha, while being a weeaboo sounding title, had some surprisingly western looking swords. the Enryuu looked like it would have came with Blood Knight. The match in color and the black wash are just that seamless. One of my favorite pairings.
>>
File: DSC00583.jpg (115KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00583.jpg
115KB, 648x486px
>>6034536

While I am at it, might as well also take pictures too.

Not >>6034584
, but Berserker Guts is indeed smaller frame against most Mythic Legions. If you treat Griffith as like a teenage boy, it might work, but not really.

So => Skeletons will look odd, what are the odds that they are all taller than Guts?

Orcs might work.

A few individual characters might work against Guts. Afterall, Grunbeld in Berserk was a tall motherfucker. Villains always look cool if they are bigger than the hero.
>>
>>6036206
Thanks for the info.
>>
File: I_want_to_fuck_that_animated.gif (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_fuck_that_animated.gif
24KB, 321x322px
>>6029389
what are the four suits left of the rightmost suit on the top row?
>>
File: PTE mctoys swatshit.jpg (67KB, 1280x760px) Image search: [Google]
PTE mctoys swatshit.jpg
67KB, 1280x760px
>>6035960
>Like the True Heroes and PTE stuff, which are both bargain brands?
The vehicles are good though.
The figures? Do you see anyone there posting this shit in their collection? Nope.
Most of what's posted now are from successful and new kickstarters, which shows a growing interest in 1:18 lines.

> they chose the better option.
No, they chose what fans asked about and things they had been planning, like mounts, sets, monsters, etc, were set back.
Again, i point toward the trolls as being downgraded to fit the larger scale.
>>
>>6036852
So how many Power Lords figures do you own?
>>
>>6036852
>The figures? Do you see anyone there posting this shit in their collection? Nope.
>Most of what's posted now are from successful and new kickstarters, which shows a growing interest

Those guys actually make great generic grunts for Cobra to pick on though!

And I wouldn't say it's a "growing" interest, more that it's an interest that's always been there but hasn't had anything good for a long time.

>No, they chose what fans asked about
So you admit that in addition to better price-per-unit, fitting in with previous lines and being more familiar and comfortable with the scale, Fan request was also a deciding factor in choosing to go 6"? Because at this point, I haven't seen one good reason they should've gone 4" other then "I want it!"

Also, none of those larger creatures have been "pushed back", they never had dates to begin with. But people initially said they'd never make anything bigger then the 6" mainline stuff...and then they made the Trolls. Then people said the trolls wouldn't sell...and then they sold more then they ever expected. Then they said they wouldn't have any articulation....but in hand reports say they have great ranges of motion and feel fantastic. So if all these naysayers have constantly been wrong, what makes you think you're right?
>>
File: power_lords.png (1MB, 864x682px) Image search: [Google]
power_lords.png
1MB, 864x682px
>>6037050
Two. Kinda wanted to army build the other alien dudes, but they ran out and then they showed off the other aliens and they had better articulation, so....

>>>6037138 And I wouldn't say it's a "growing" interest
Growing market then, because there are more lines being announced and released than before.

> Because at this point, I haven't seen one good reason they should've gone 4" other then "I want it!"
You mean the fact that there have been other successful kickstarters and continued success, so 4H shouldn't grow and expand on their lines?
Yeah, sure, they can grow by making more 6" lines, but they're still only selling to 6" buyers who are limited in how much money they actually have. There's the 1:18 market too, so you get more growth from that.

>none of those larger creatures have been "pushed back"
Except they were. As pointed out earlier, they had to limit the articulatoin thanks to the weight, size, and cost.
>but in hand reports say they have great ranges of motion
Did they add more articulation since they were shown off?
>>
File: image.png (782KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
782KB, 1440x900px
hey guys whats going on?
>>
>>6037158
Welp, maybe if you and all the other mystery people you keep saying wanted the 4" glyos-compatible Mythic Legions had actually bought enough of the Power Lords to make the line a success they wouldn't have opted to go with 6" instead.
>>
>>6037189
Maybe you're full of shit and some anons like talking about things you get upset about like a spoilt brat.
>>
>>6037198
That's not even a coherent sentence.
>>
>>6037174
Let's try to keep that in it's own thread, theres enough of a shitshow going on in there already.

However, I will say I don't mind putting ninjas against knights and stuff (If I'm able to get more than 2 mythic legion figures in the future)

I do want to ask you guys who do have a few of them, which are your favorites? I really love the armored look and they all seem to be fairly similar. I think just by looking at the group Vitus pops out to me because he's pretty unique among the armored guys. Also love the look of Attlus.
>>
>>6037174
I wonder if that mod Destro from Hisstank who keeps writing tl;dr essays about how G.I. Joe NEEDS to make 6" figures to survive as a brand is involved with those, considering the blatant Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow ripoffs.

I'm reminded of him every time scalefag derails a Mythic Legions thread.
>>
>>6037189
Except even after their mediocre selling nostalgiashit lines, they still planned to make 4" figures.
And why would i care to support their nostalgiacrap more than i would? I really only care about their original works and even let them know about that when they asked me about why i only bought their fantasy stuff.

>>6037213
4H wanted to make 1:18 ninjas.
>>
>>6035053
I have a few lotr toybiz action figure too. They look great next to mythic legions figures
>>
>>6036206
That weapon is perfect
>>
>>6033600
Everything is swappable. Basically they're all character/army builders.
>>
>>6034803
Especially barbarian, Knight, and samurai spawn. A lot of cool weapons. My Urzokk has samurai spawns giant cleaver atm.
>>
If you guys want to see some cool pictures of mythic legions figures, or customs I recommend checking out Instagram. My pictures don't do justice to half of the people I follow on there
>>
>>6037316
Forget about it man. 4 horsemen will be pretty busy the next couple of years with mythic legions, and possibly their Motu/thunder cats lines. I wouldn't hold my breath for the ladder though.
>>
>>6038039
I just was looking on Ebay for some misc figures. The Dark Ages Valkerie Blond is looking pretty promising.
>>
>>6038039
A lot of old McFarlane stuff was actually sculpted by the 4H back in the day. They were so involved in McFarlane's stuff they even made an action figure based off one of them in the Total Chaos line.
>>
the wait for the female figures is taking reeeeeealy long... how much we will need to wait to purchase them?
>>
>>6038654
Not till January and expect them to take a year to release.
>>
>>6038592
Yes, thats exactly why they look so good together.
>>
>>6038041
That costume picture, my god.
>>
File: 1430535032_897534155[1].jpg (581KB, 2068x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1430535032_897534155[1].jpg
581KB, 2068x1920px
Here's a pic of all my mythic legions! Best 1/18th toys around.
>>
>>6040317

i dunno if you're making fun of 1/18th scale, or the fact that Four Horsemen take 17 months to send out a package.
>>
>>6040574

It's the fact that there are not 1/18th scale mythic legion figures. They were going on about it a lot earlier in the thread.
>>
>>6029396
...in the week since I posted this pic, the only one who's still actually standing is Drayleen. I love the birds and all, but their top heavy, small foot design really means they should all have stands.
>>
>>6040923
Sorry to hear that! Hopefully none of them took a tumble and broke. I guess I should try to find some decent stands for them. Does anyone have any recommendations?
>>
Waiting General
>>
>>6043177
I feel you. Do you feel me feeling you?
>>
File: They_arent_coming.jpg (117KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
They_arent_coming.jpg
117KB, 1152x648px
>>6031158
>>
>>6040585

Yes, because of one butthurt faggot.
>>
>>6050885
Glyos compatible?
>>
File: They_still_arent_coming.jpg (113KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
They_still_arent_coming.jpg
113KB, 1152x648px
>>
>>6055810
just let it die till something actually happens
>>
If anyone wants to sell their Black Raven Battle Pack, just know that I am here

I'm here for you

with money
>>
File: THEY_SHIPPED.jpg (456KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
THEY_SHIPPED.jpg
456KB, 1152x648px
THEY SHIPPED

>RIGHT NOW: Nearly all of the current outstanding Store Horsemen issues have all been taken care of or are in the process of being taken care of, so shipping of all of the most recent Store Horsemen orders (which started on Nov. 14th) will begin shipping this week.
>>
>>6056927
Got my shipment notice as well.

Get hyped.
>>
>>6056962
Me too. Says it should be shipped on the 9th.
>>
>>6056927
Mine's due tomorrow

HYPE
>>
>tfw not sure if the two emails they sent me are my duplicate orders, or the one order and the pixxus I got a few weeks ago.
>>
Has anyone actually received theirs? Mine has yet to ship it's just sitting at the packing slip created stage. Also, how is gorgo aetherblade if anyone has him.
>>
>>6061822
Have not received, but I'm Canadian so probably next week. Gorgo is quite cool. His Aetherblade (sold in weapons back 3) is quite large but suits him well enough. His antlers get a bit in the way but they're a nice unique aspect of him. Overall I like him. If you've handled other human characters you should know what to expect more or less.
>>
>>6061822

according to the tracking email it fedex hasn't even picked up it.

and its supposed to arrive tomorrow.
>>
>>6057341
this anon here, yeah the fedex email said it was supposed to arrive on the 7th, under the assumption that they ship the same day they created the label.
after clicking the link, I noticed that they haven't shipped it yet, so the waiting begins
>>
>>6061842
>>6061822

To me Gorgo is the quintessential "black knight." The gold/red/black is very iconic to me. He looks like he stepped off a pinball machine.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.