[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone has a ranma vers (woman) figma, they suggest it to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: r.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
please
If it's bad just tell me if I'll thank you
>>
Its not a figma, but yes it is good.
>>
I too, am tempted to buy Ranma (girl).
As far as I can tell the only downside is that the legs can't go as high as I would like.

Accessory count is good, it even comes with a tamashii stage stand.
>>
Thank you, I think I'll buy it
>>
>>6018406
buy it a-hole then we might get swimsuit girl Ranma
>>
>>6018574
>buy it a-hole
chuckled
>>
I have her and while not as great as the Bruce Lee figure I got in the same shipment I still like her and recommend her if you like the character.

I also got Shampoo but I have mixed feelings, I don't like her outfit and her hair is too purple in person when it should be bluer. Alternate faces could also be better and in general this just isn't the version of Shampoo we should've gotten. Most of these things I already realized before I bought her but I doubted we'd get another Shampoo and didn't want to pay scalper prices later and even if it has these flaws it's by far the best Shampoo figure that exists.
>>
One major issue I have with both male and female Ranma figuarts.

The hair.
It's manga hair so it doesn't really work in 3D space, the hair only looks "proper" from one side.
>>
File: Ranma 9-1.jpg (97KB, 600x931px) Image search: [Google]
Ranma 9-1.jpg
97KB, 600x931px
>>6018574
I wish
>>
File: Chupa Chups.jpg (280KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chupa Chups.jpg
280KB, 600x600px
>>6018636
Yeah, I really like Shampoo, but I wish they made a Fighter version with her chui weapons. We'll probably never get one so I'm serioulsy considering putting Chupa Chups in her hands lol
>>
>>6018406
weird, i was thinking about getting that figure too.
also saw shampoo and was disappointed for the same reasons.
>>
Surprisingly good for me since my experience with previous Figuarts have been pretty bad. Only complaint is the arm joints feel a little loose so it can't really hold the kettle up for long and you have to force the sword into the grasping hands.
>>
>>6018636
This is what disappointed me the most about this line. I really wanted a Shampoo figure but then they go and screw it up by giving us a really lousy one in a terrible outfit and it's probably the only one we're ever going to get.
>>
File: IMGP1313.jpg (1MB, 1924x2192px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1313.jpg
1MB, 1924x2192px
>>6018406

She's pretty good DESU SENPAI
>>
>>6021166
Only thing that would make this better if it was an ACBA post with the caption reading something about this being them.
>>
File: photo_1473377816611.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1473377816611.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>6021166
I agree desu.
>>
>>6021204

(my photo/post) Posing could be a little better, I did this randomly and haphazardly while shooting both figures for future reviews.
>>
File: in your dreams.jpg (172KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
in your dreams.jpg
172KB, 550x800px
>>6018406
Yes I have the figma Ranma, isn't bad but the sculpt is a bit off
>>
Is male Ranma worth it?
>>
>>6023212
Female Ranma has better accessories but male Ranma has better range of motion because of no boobs to hinder articulation, hip joint is higher than female and toe joint.
>>
>>6023212
>>6023632
Both are great in my opinion
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.