[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NECA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 75

File: NECAlogo.jpg (76KB, 753x639px) Image search: [Google]
NECAlogo.jpg
76KB, 753x639px
Last Thread: >>5999210

Kenner Predators (wave 16) is in stock on Amazon/NECAstore
Ash vs Evil Dead 3 pack is in stock on TRU.com, as well as Grid vs. Celtic, and more and more and more.
>>
File: Cww2NZaW8AAhFxl.jpg (154KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cww2NZaW8AAhFxl.jpg
154KB, 961x1200px
>>
File: CwsEu-vXcAAiz6Z.jpg (44KB, 615x910px) Image search: [Google]
CwsEu-vXcAAiz6Z.jpg
44KB, 615x910px
Evil Ed has been teased.
>>
File: Cw_6s5_WQAAp0YU.jpg (75KB, 503x950px) Image search: [Google]
Cw_6s5_WQAAp0YU.jpg
75KB, 503x950px
Mantis packaging layout. Chestburster will be painted green on release.
>>
File: CwcZxWZXEAEMgbx.jpg (87KB, 553x880px) Image search: [Google]
CwcZxWZXEAEMgbx.jpg
87KB, 553x880px
Gorilla packaging layout.
>>
>>6016229
now, sell the movies with a figure in 7" scale.
one movie for each turtle
>movie 1,2,3 and the concert tour.
the perfect excuse trap.
>>
File: Cw2XjvoWEAAqcwY.jpg large.jpg (384KB, 1144x1841px) Image search: [Google]
Cw2XjvoWEAAqcwY.jpg large.jpg
384KB, 1144x1841px
>>
File: Shoot Me.jpg (12KB, 197x220px) Image search: [Google]
Shoot Me.jpg
12KB, 197x220px
>tfw no final 3 TF2 mercs
>>
>>6016258

Y'never know. We never thought we'd get Mirage TMNT series 2.
>>
Any word on when the new Heroes of the Storm figures come out? I know its this month sometime.
>>
>>6016288
Dude.. google.
http://necaonline.com/2016/07/heroes-of-the-storm-7-scale-action-figures-series-3/
>>
File: 20161103_170108.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_170108.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Tfw... already have Grid and Celtic. .. ah well I'm happy with them.
>>
>>6016245
Can't wait. Always liked his design, but wish he came with a retracted version of his combi
>>
>>6016258
With GSC making figma Portal 2 figures we may get the full set as figmas instead.
>>
File: IMG_20161103_174812.jpg (2MB, 2048x2730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_174812.jpg
2MB, 2048x2730px
Damn. Phone cam..
>>
>>6016362
You can always get one of the series 14. I forget which one came with the retracted stick though.
>>
>>6016353
>>6016370
I know what you mean, i myself am actually thinking of skipping Celtic entirely since the mask resembles Scarface's and i've being wanting Scarface for years... not sure yet, 2-pack Grid looks great and i suppose i could use the accessories, i don't know...
>>
>>6016379
Ancient Warrior and Temple Guard both come with both full lengh and retracted combi
>>
>>6016636

Keep in mind, Celtic is also missing armor to further look like that scene. So both figures are different...plus he has that scratch across the helmet.
>>
>>6016686
That scratch does look badass.
>>
File: IMG_5648.jpg (88KB, 450x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5648.jpg
88KB, 450x426px
>>6016239
Hyped!
>>
File: Panther_Alien.jpg (45KB, 398x360px) Image search: [Google]
Panther_Alien.jpg
45KB, 398x360px
>>6016239

is there any other shots of these? I've never bought a NECA but hot damn, the animal based Aliens were definitely my favorite American figures as a kid who grew up in SE Asia. Which other ones are planned??? My fav back then was the gorilla and panther alien. I didn't remember there being a mantis alien but would be up for that too, damn.
>>
File: 3154782365_f4483e994e.jpg (141KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
3154782365_f4483e994e.jpg
141KB, 419x500px
>>6016865
The mantis was a great figure. It shared the same base body with the gorilla in the Kenner line, same action feature too, minus the squirting mouth.

And there's more Kenner aliens coming (the baby blue KB exclusive) and one other I think... But they'll more than likely figure out how to make the dog alien body work for the panther or bulls...who knows. A new Snake alien would be bitchin'.
>>
>>6016237
I've never wanted a figure to have LESS paint than was revealed as I do right now. This prototype Mantis is gorgeous. Just half as much as NECA showed would've rocked.
>>
>>6016865
I feel you on the favorites. Really hoping they make panther. Crossing my fingers for a "repaint" for cougar.
>>
File: gojda.jpg (110KB, 1000x860px) Image search: [Google]
gojda.jpg
110KB, 1000x860px
Hit up TRU this morning, actually was there when the rep was stocking. Talked to her a bit, she was pretty nice, and knowledgeable about what she was stocking (she was telling me about having just gone to a convention...).

So that was neat. It's good when they can get someone who isn't totally ignorant or hates what they're doing to stock this shit. Sadly TRU hadn't taken care of the section at all, so there was so much stuff (the Celtic and Grid 2 pack was there too) that I don't know if she'd even be able to get it out with ease.

Anyway, I bought a couple of things. GMK Godzilla is GREAT. Heavy figure, the articulation is good, and I reeeally like the paint they used on him. Makes him stand out to me.
>>
File: gawleegja.jpg (182KB, 1000x1713px) Image search: [Google]
gawleegja.jpg
182KB, 1000x1713px
He does remain kind of hunched over, due to the sculpt. But I like it, makes him a bit more dragonny to me...if that makes sense. The neck has a nice range of motion, but the sculpted spines do stop it from tipping upward too much.
>>
Picked up the celtic/grid 2 pack.

The translucent dome on grid is a great touch. Does anyone know if one if the ends on the net actually fits into the wrist launcher?
>>
File: ugotredonyou.jpg (103KB, 1100x593px) Image search: [Google]
ugotredonyou.jpg
103KB, 1100x593px
Also picked this set up. The red is so damn beautiful, it adds new life to these figures I've bought a number of times already...

Did have to use some boiling water to free up the dog's knees and one elbow on the chap. Otherwise, smooth as hell artic.
>>
>>6016229
Where am I gonna get a 16 inch trench coat?
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (134KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
134KB, 1000x686px
Also the Pred accessory pack is a welcome thing to existence.
>>
>>6016229
Playmates classics BTFO
>>
>>6016364
>figma tf2
ah why'd you have to put this dream in my head
>>
>>6016919
why did they leave the jaw solid black but the upper head green? is gmk even green in the movie?
>>
>>6016919
>>6016920
Yeah, I think he's one of my favorite godzillas from neca now. I like how they changed how the neck works so that the head piece is on top of the neck instead of below it, it feels like that lets him look up much more.

And is the torso wobbly on yours? The side to side is fine but what little forwards and backwards there is is very loose.
>>
>>6016975

It's not solid black at all, the lighting may make it look that way, but that isn't the way it is.

And he's a grayish green in the film. He might be darker in the film, though, again depending on lighting. I actually prefer this coloration.
>>
>>6016984

Mine's not wobbly, but it's got a loose side to side turn, but a tight forward/back. He holds poses well enough, but yeah, that was something I noticed moving him around.
>>
My local TRU stocks all the Alien figures but has absolutely none of the Predator figures. Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>6016353
>>6016370
My Grid's innermouth came in with the teeth on vertical instead of horizontal. It still retracts and stuff, I just find it weird.
>>
>>6017346
For some reason none of the TRU in NYC got none of the exclusives so I had to order them all online. Kind of scary knowing how Neca figs can be from time to time.
>>
>>6017375
That is weird. Ever tried fixing it?
>>
>>6017394
I don't want to mess with it, for reasons of actually breaking something. I don't mind it really. This was from the new two-pack also. when I first saw it I figured it broke off in the package.
>>
>>6017375
>>6017401

Easy fix, just twist it into the right position. They're on a track, and they can sometimes get pulled out of that track. You won't (or shouldn't) break anything. I've had to do this once before on a Big Chap. Try heating it up if you like, but you should just be able to grip it and turn it into place.

I believe it's a square nub in the back.
>>
>>6017375
Damn, Chinese kid in the sweat shop fuckin up.
>>
>>6016237
cool! but why a chestburster and no a facehugger?
>>
>>6016230
Where is this from? When are they coming out? I need them in my life
>>
>>6016929
"Say cheese!"
>>
>>6017445
Probably because theres several facehugger packages released already and just one chestburster release.
>>
>>6016929

Fucking skinned corpses photobombing family photos.
>>
>>6017445

The Gorilla is getting a facehugger already (as the Kenner figure had one too). By that point in the original line they stopped including extra critters. So us getting a burster with this is just a NECA thing.
>>
>>6017474
>>6017483
I would have love a green translucent facehugger nut I Okay with this.
>>
>>6017483

Well, the first wave of figures (Gorilla, Bull, Scorpion) all had a Facehugger. And the original carded queen had a chestburster.

I wonder if they're still including the comics like they did with the Kenner AvP 2 pack.
>>
>>6017508
Ripley came with one so I think they are

I wonder how much they involve Hasbro since they still own the Kenner shit? They recently claimed to have no involvement from Konami on the game TMNT stuff but they literally used the artwork from the cabinet; Konami made that, they still own it despite it being a license. It's not like Laird & Eastman magically owned that shit because it was their brand. When they put out the X-Men arcade game on XBLA Konami still had to deal with the current licensor of Marvel, it's not like Activision or whoever could just put it out on their own
>>
File: Cw_6s53WQAA9ME1.jpg large.jpg (49KB, 427x553px) Image search: [Google]
Cw_6s53WQAA9ME1.jpg large.jpg
49KB, 427x553px
>>6017508
>I wonder if they're still including the comics like they did with the Kenner AvP 2 pack.
>>
File: fred comic pack.jpg (87KB, 395x650px) Image search: [Google]
fred comic pack.jpg
87KB, 395x650px
>>6017763
> It's not like Laird & Eastman magically owned that shit because it was their brand
It depends on how the licenses are written.
It's like how Hasbro can just use anything from their products comics anywhere anytime, whereas Mattel had trouble using shit from their He Man cartoon.
>>
>>6016881
>Snake
>Flying Queen
>King

NECA better make them. Hype thrusters set to max
>>
Have they announced an Ultimate Robocop? They pretty much have the whole thing done already. Re-release the existing Neca robocop (with spring loaded holster) in a slightly more accurate color to the first movie. Have the Auto-9 and Data spike from that release, and then the jetpack, cobra assault cannon, and arm cannon from the Robocop 3 release. Add a new swapable head with no helmet, and you'll have the ultimate robocop figure.
>>
File: C3868P0043.jpg (48KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
C3868P0043.jpg
48KB, 752x564px
>>6017997
You knoe.
>>
File: Aliens-crab.jpg (117KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens-crab.jpg
117KB, 400x347px
>>6017997
I'm gonna need a Killer Crab.
>>
>>6018069
>8 legs/arms
>big tail
Isn't that a scorpion, Anon?
>>
>>6018019

They've already said they're not doing an Ultimate one, no. However we are getting more Robocop vs Terminator at some point. They had shown off the "covered in missiles and guns" Robocop pieces from the comics, as well as the Terminator-cop combo...mashup...thing...from the comics.
>>
>>6016881

Snake Alien! yes, that was the other one I had wanted too as a kid.

Honestly, I just never got a NECA because they're marked up here where I am, so they cost the same and sometimes even more than the revoltech or SICs I had been wanting for so long, so I was happy with my scifi revo big chap but I'm going to have to call up some friends in the USA to grab and hold on to some of these for me until I visit them.

I'd probably be getting the mantis and the gorilla... and if they ever get to snake and the panther... Please, please, please do.

My only hope would be that they retool the body but not tone down the proportions too much. I had really liked how the panther/cougar alien body was very clearly a bigger Alien than the dog alien, and with that head-to-spine crown head piece... Man.

Would Amazon be a good place for me to place orders for this around release? How much do you think they'd cost each if I could avoid scalper prices? I have a friend who doesn't mind holding on to stuff for me since he knows I always do come visit him whenever I fly by the States. Thanks again for the info, anons.
>>
>>6016237
Man I like the Mantis design more but clear plastic from NECA sounds like broken dreams waiting to happen. Still gonna get the Gorilla though.
>>
>>6018333

Lately it hasn't been an issue...in fact, the clear figures always have nice smooth joints. The Lava Predator moves like a dream.
>>
>BBT doesnt let you use Paypal on pre-orders.
>I happen to have dollaros in my account, that way I wont need convert taco money
>Have to cancel pre-order on Kenner Aliens and hope to God I get them

Being a Taco and collecting NECA is suffering.
[Loltoyspoilers]thanks for reading my blog post[loltoyspoiler]
>>
>>6018419

Being a canada fag is also suffering when ti comes to toys. Not as bad as the Aussies or Eruofags, but still pretty bad.

>Canadian dollar sucks dick, so $100 US worth of toys becomes close to $140 canadian
>shipping to canada is expensive as fuck and slow, and has chance of being hit with excessive customs fees
>NECA toys at local retailers are slightly over $30 a piece now, and are usually from waves 6 months old
>>
>>6018731
Italianfag here, I feel you bro.
Here is exactly the same, I haven't even seen an Albino alien in person. I'm gonna get the Clan Leader early December though. [spoiler] I sure hope so [/spoiler]
>>
>>6018419
The Kenner aliens aren't selling out that fast so I think you'll be fine.

Also just do what I do with BBTS: Have them charge to a card from a deactivated account. They'll run it, it won't get through and you'll get an email. Now you can pay with PayPal.

I did this for a year and a half once. Joel doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets his money. One time I even cancelled the whole order rather than pay it (I forgot I had preordered something big that I decided I didn't want).
>>
>>6017904
Hasbro can use those comics because they're on good terms with Marvel. Except now that's going to hell because of the ROM thing.

Side note, the comic in your pic is a terrible example because that was new
>>
File: 1476492527900.jpg (54KB, 915x695px) Image search: [Google]
1476492527900.jpg
54KB, 915x695px
u kno?
>>
pred series 16 is up on amazon and ebay, amazon has way better shipping prices.
>>
File: crimson empire.png (550KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
crimson empire.png
550KB, 800x500px
>>6018783
>Hasbro can use those comics because they're on good terms with Marvel
Hasbro ditched Marvel long ago and everything is being handled by IDW or Image since 2003, including using their designs.

>Side note, the comic in your pic is a terrible example because that was new
No, it's a good example, because that comic was printed under IDW's reign, using ideas and even the storyline from when Marvel was creating the comics.
Three different comicbook companies, all continued the same storyline/continuity, and Hasbro is able to just pick and choose at will what they're able to use.

So it really is up to how smart the IP owner is when writing up their licenses.

Lucas had similar forethought as well, so Disney now continues being able to just pick and choose what it wants from anything created by the licensors
>>
>>6019609
I meant Hasbro makes all the Marvel shit. They are on good terms with them.

I don't think they always owned full rights--they had to buy them back.
>>
>>6019299
BBTS when
>>
File: Hasbro vs Marvel.jpg (119KB, 550x584px) Image search: [Google]
Hasbro vs Marvel.jpg
119KB, 550x584px
>>6019821
>I don't think they always owned full rights--they had to buy them back.
>the owner of an IP has to buy back its IP rights
Are you fucking retarded?
The only reason why an IP holder doesn't have certain rights is because of loop holes and other shit that happened because they got taken advantage of.
Mattel not having rights for certain designs is because of a loop hole, in that they have to pay for creator rights, not because they don't have the license.
Same with Marvel not having rights to make movies of their own properties. They were fucking poorfags when writing the contract for certain licenses. They retain ownership and other things as expected, but the studios have the rights for distribution/creations and gets a cut from the stuff they create.
Big companies don't like the fact that they have to give a cut of the revenue toward someone else, hence them being unused (Tonnika sisters, malibu comic characters).

So these little what-they-view-as-slights prevent products from ever being made or released.
Given that, Hasbro would never have released tjat comic book if they had to pay for those rights again. Just like how they avoided using the likenesses for actors or even using the logos from the movies for Pursuit of Cobra.

Universal/Kenner/Marvel doesn't own anything, they just want their royalties. So a good licensor will do everything to never pay them again after their work is done. So when Hasbro includes those comic books, it's because Marvel's work was only considered contract work, and Hasbro no longer needs to pay anything after it was initially made and they can use it whenever they want.

Oh, and their relationship wasn't that good when Hasbro ended GI Joe with Marvel.
>>
>sweet a cool figure
>use a prepaid vanilla card on amazon
>buy the wrong item like an idiot
>cancel item
>never get my money back
>>
>>6020190
What were you trying to buy?
>>
So in the similar vein of talk of licenses and rights to make copyrighted material, I have a question that's been on my mind lately:

Who owns the rights to concept art or designs that ultimately was abandoned? Is it copyrighted because it was part of the production process even though it was never used (or at least not in a certain form)? Like who owns the rights to Giger's turkey-chestburster (for example)t?
>>
>LITERALLY NOTHING FROM BLIZZCON
time to kill myself
>>
>>6020773
The movie studio owns that shit because it was done under hire.

For example even after the original shitty design for the Predator was rejected, they had him with a mask that sorta had mandibles and the studio thought it ruined the surprise of what the Pred actually looked like so they redesigned it into the flat smooth design. But they later reused that mask in Predator 2 for one of the background Preds and then in AVP they made it into Celtic's mask
>>
>>6020183
I meant the rights to republish the works. Obviously Marvel also couldn't republish without Hasbro's permission. That's why there wasn't a collection for the Marvel stuff until the late 90s.

We're getting off track, I just wonder how much NECA really has the legal reign to do stuff like use the arcade TMNT art on the boxes
>>
>>6020996
Ah, I see. Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_4403.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4403.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
Finally got Ultimate Police shootout and Tech Noir Arnie.

>Naked Arnie when?
>>
File: terminator_xlg.jpg (504KB, 1011x1500px) Image search: [Google]
terminator_xlg.jpg
504KB, 1011x1500px
>>6021526
I'd buy a shirtless version based on the poster.
>>
Scarface is officially in stock on the NECA ebay store and on Amazon.
>>
>>6017997
>King

I BEG YOU NECA
>>
>>6021711
>King

If they based him on either the toy or comic I'll buy regardless.

Kenner king would be badass, Rogue King would be fun to make a display of him stomping all my other Xenos.
>>
Just a question for the guys who own the new AVP alien mold, what articulation improvements does it have over the aliens warrior mold?
>>
File: 1455380950158.jpg (77KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455380950158.jpg
77KB, 960x640px
Tempted to buy the neca alien queen, can it pull off the whole "dormant" pose we first see it in the movie? I see it can retract its head into the crest.
>>
File: 285.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>6021769
The neck/head has much more range of motion allowing for better crawling poses.
The fingers are articulated.
The loins are not under a rubber diaper (much like the Dog Alien) which gives the legs much more articulation.
The tail can be rotated at the base.
>>
File: Gort.jpg (330KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gort.jpg
330KB, 800x450px
>>6020996

>the studio thought it ruined the surprise of what the Pred actually looked

The mostly just wanted the mask to look simpler, sleeker, and less detailed, so it it was more memorable.

The Gort mask looks a little stupid, to be honest. The big, bug eyes and stuff actually makes it look too cutesy and friendly anyway. It was fine enough for a background Predator in P2, but I don't think it would have worked so well as a main Predator.

>and then in AVP they made it into Celtic's mask

Maybe they sort of reused the look, but not the actual mask.

Literally everything from the Predator 2 suits didn't exist anymore. They cobbled them together with whatever parts they had, and then after the movie the made, they lost all suits and helmets.

Seriously. That's why they're called the Lost Tribe. Not because of some canon, or in-universe reason. They're referred to as the Lost Tribe because the studio literally lost the suits and no one knows where they are.
>>
>>6022066
Very interesting.
also:
>the studio literally lost the suits and no one knows where they are
Damn, i wonder if some collector has at least one in their bedroom or basement being worn by a dummy, that would be so cool to have.
>>
>>6022066

Stuff like that makes me super sad. It's like those photos of that kaiju graveyard, with all these rotting Godzilla suits and others...
>>
>>6022086

One of three things usually happened to "lost" items.

1: Thrown the fuck out into a dumpster. Whether on purpose, or by some clumsy employee. Actually lost, because it ended up in a landfill.

2: Stolen by a cast member, set worker, costume guy, etc. Also happens a lot, but not really "lost", now is it?

3: Thrown into a storage locker/bin/whatever somewhere in the studio and completely forgotten. Happens more often than you think. This sometimes turns into option 1 when they just dump a ton of old shit because they never check everything and don't give a shit.
>>
Every Ninja Turtle figure NECA has done has been amazing, and arguably the best Turtles figures in existence.

Hope they end up making more. My arcade turtles need an android Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady.
>>
>>6022122
Shit, that's pretty sad, now that you mention i do remember seeing a pic of the transporter from The Fly being somewhere filled with junk and gathering dirt and dust, i guess it just din't occured to me that it happens to all of that stuff...
>>
>>6022132

Yeah, Hollywood isn't known for taking good care of anything after production has ended. Tons of stuff is just left to rot in storage more often than not, and sometimes they have to clean out that storage when too much shit is in there, and when they're clearing 30+ years of clutter out they're probably not too picky about just heaving it into a landfill.
>>
>>6022132

In all honesty a lot of that shit just often wasn't made to last, or really be kept. It was just props to them, and they got rid of them afterward. Not always, obviously, but it just happens that shit gets misplaced, or tossed out, or put into storage in a warehouse and buried under 1000 other movie's worth of props.
>>
>>6021740
Base it off this one
>>
File: 1200x-Youngblood2-.jpg (231KB, 766x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-Youngblood2-.jpg
231KB, 766x1200px
How many wrist blade sizes/variations there are so far for AvP Predators?
>>
>>6022397

3, Retracted, medium and fully extended.
>>
>>6022418
Thanks, it's that i'm trying to decide which ones to buy so i can have one of each size to exchange the blades, wanted to be sure i'm not missing any.
Already have the retracted ones from Temple Guard, now thinking of Ancient Warrior for the medium one.
>>
>>6022418
Also melted if you count the new celtic/grid two pack.
>>
File: NECA-AvP-Chopper-Predator-003.jpg (806KB, 2294x2800px) Image search: [Google]
NECA-AvP-Chopper-Predator-003.jpg
806KB, 2294x2800px
>>6022448
Chopper has em all
>>
File: ChrisPackF_1236856482.jpg (116KB, 298x600px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisPackF_1236856482.jpg
116KB, 298x600px
NECA will never, EVER, do Resident Evil again so stop posting about it. It won't happen.
>>
>>6022397
short, med, long, damaged, and chopper.
>>
>>6022234
Randy already said no
>>
>>6023360
Did he really? How come?
>>
>>6022086
The "Gort" Predator has its name not because of anyone in production but because a guy online who went by Gort had one and was selling it
>>
File: 1467790060498.jpg (65KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1467790060498.jpg
65KB, 706x706px
>>6023188
>check old NECA RE figures out of curiosity
>2002 McFarlane Toys era articulation
>all going for 40+ dollarydoos
Guess I'll just buy the Nendoroid
>>
Anyone know when the Ripley/Newt 2-pack will be released?
>>
File: NEC-01-10029-2.jpg (94KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
NEC-01-10029-2.jpg
94KB, 500x434px
>>6023188
I have seen this Chris and a guy with a giant hammer and a sack head on alot of chinese sites.

My guess is that they are bootlegs, but are good bootlegs?

or are they miracle original left overs?
>>
alright so if I'm looking to get the best endoskeleton figure... which one should I be looking at and at what price range?
>>
>>6023552
The one in Toys R Us and Walgreens right now
>>
>>6023554

Could you tell me the specific line or such? I'm not in the US, so would probably have to order it online and ship it to a friend in the US.
>>
>>6023361
Sideshow basically made the design up out of nothing, and he doesn't like it. He'd rather make a Kenner King or not do it at all
>>
>>6023565
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC39859A&gclid=CjwKEAiApLDBBRC8oICb9NvKsg0SJAD9yOHs7MCxlbKdERZcE8IosbVIe0yUOXVy-xqHhNLXYW3zxxoCTp3w_wcB#.WCygE8tMHqA
>>
>>6023588

thanks anon!!
>>
>>6023188
B-b-but Resident Evil 2 remake! Why you gotta crush my hopes like this anon ;_;.
>>
>>6023570
Huh. It kind of seems based off the Renegade but whatever.

Honestly as long as they do any sort of King im game.
>>
>>6021630
Nice.

I got Spiked Tail in the mail today. Looks great. Will take some pics tomorrow.
>>
>>6018783
Hasbro actaully had a lot of issues with Marvel and they actaully have 5 characters that were protected/kept away from Hasbro. Also it's how contracts were written with the comics.
>>
>>6023974
Back then they had those kind of issues, of course. But it's a lot different now, Hasbro just did a Death's Head toy and is doing DH2 soon
>>
>>6023974
Which characters?
>>
>>6024311
Death's Head and Circuit Breaker are two I know of. The story goes that if a character debuted in a TF comic they were Hasbro's property but if they were in a Marvel comic they were a Marvel property. Circuit Breaker shows up in one panel of Secret Wars and Death's Head had a UK one page backup in some other comics to establish them as Marbel characters rather than TF
>>
File: 1200x-Scraface6-.jpg (194KB, 795x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-Scraface6-.jpg
194KB, 795x1200px
>>6021630
So, did anyone bought one yet?
Can't wait to see some good non-promotional pics.
>>
>>6021630
>Neca shipping prices

No thanks. I'll wait for TRU
>>
>>6016245
>Xenomask Pred
>Elder Pred with cloth cape
by dick. and is the third one masked Scar without the mark on his mask?
>>
>>6019111
I legitimately want an Ashy Slashy puppet.
>>
>>6021526
>Naked Arnie when?
it would be a statue. I want some other Arnie figures, like a Douglas Quaid, Ben Richards or Jack Slater. I mean Slater alone could just be a new head on the Ultimate T2 body with a few small editions like a belt buckle and new boots and hands.
>>
>>6025428

Yeah, you do that. I'll enjoy the figure I can afford to have right now.
>>
>>6022643
he only has retracted. the other ones are the lower arm blades, retracted and extended. they are to big to fit properly in the wrist blade holes.
>>
>>6025830
Cool. If you want to pay more the same figure everyone else will have in 2 weeks, you are free to do so.
>>
>>6025814
Third one is the victorious Pred from the flashback showing what happens when a hunt/ritual goes right. He has an impaled Xeno head on his stick.
>>
>>6026223
yeah I see that now. the wall of text kinda covered it up.
>>
>>6026158

Cool, if you want to be a poorfag, you are free to do so.
>>
>>6026489
>acting this smug about paying extra for a fucking NECA figure of all things just to get what will be a widely available figure in two weeks time

Not even that anon but this is just getting depressing.
>>
File: NECA_7Inch__scaled_800.jpg (290KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
NECA_7Inch__scaled_800.jpg
290KB, 800x450px
NECA continues to do secret DC figure releases...

I was hoping for Penguin or a Robin to go with Adam West.

No news on these at all yet, these are leaked photos, nobody knows for sure if there's a third figure or not yet, etc.
>>
>>6026495
>acting this butthurt because people are able to get things before you because they have the means

It is pretty depressing that you have to whine about it so much.
>>
>>6026495
>>6026499
Shut the fuck up both of you, nobody really gives a shit either way.
>>
>>6026495
Why do you let it bother you then? People pay more money for shipping on SAL and EMS all the time. All depending on how fast they want a figure. But here you are trying to pick a fight over nothing...

You need to rethink your life. Not everyone is you.
>>
>>6026499
Like I said, not that anon, but if waving your dick around over a NECA figure gets you off more than anything else then by all means feel free to do so, but just so you know, you're not doing yourself any favors.

It's just funny seeing someone acting so smug about getting a regular NECA figure at higher pricing as if that somehow makes you comparable to being a richfag.
>>
>>6026506
>implying, the post
>>
>>6026502
This anon >>6025428 just said they can't stand NECA shipping prices. Fair enough, and they didn't even shit on the other guy for it.

And yet somehow the other guy thinks that "being able to afford it right now" is something worth acting smug about and calling that anon a "poorfag" (over a NECA figure of all things). If anyone needs to "rethink" their life it's this guy >>6025830.

And again, not even that anon so there's no "rethinking" that I need to do here. Hell I can't even be assed to get that Scarface figure because it looks too ridiculously chuuni for my tastes in terms of Predator designs.

>>6026512
>(Y-You) the post
>>
>>6026513

And yet, you morons seem to think posting the same thing in every single thread when someone brings up the NECAstore or eBay store with "d-derrrrr no thnx Randyxloloz!" is helpful to the conversation at hand.

You're an idiot, or a newfag, at the very least.
>>
>>6026513
For someone who "isn't that anon" you are pretty buttmad over nothing, dude.
>>
>>6026516
I'm merely pointing out the ridiculousness of literally feeling smug about getting a regular NECA figure but hey what do I know?

I don't normally engage in these retarded arguments that tend to crop up in NECA threads since I'm usually just here for announcements and in-hand pics.

>>6026519
I'm not buttmad. I'm just literally laughing at the thought of someone calling someone else a "poorfag" over a NECA figure. It's been a while but I never thought I'd see such comedy gold on /toy/. If it pains you that someone finds you funny for it then boohoo because I'll keep laughing.

Also like I said, Scarface is too chuuni for my tastes and I'm content with my Celtic Pred thank you very much.
>>
>>6026524
>Scarface is too chuuni for my tastes

God I hate weebs...
>>
>>6026525
You do realize that being labeled a "chuuni" makes the subject matter the literal weebtrash? If you need this spelled out for you, I'm referring to the Scarface design being literal weebtrash.
>>
>>6026527
Play the game or don't talk about things you have no idea about. It'd serve you well to keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>6026527
>I'm referring to the Scarface design being literal weebtrash.

How is a dude in chainmail and whatnot even close to "weeb trash?"

Nothing about it even looks close to Japanese inspired.
>>
>>6026529
The game is fine and the design works for it in-universe. I just don't like how it looks as a figure compared to the movie Preds.

Like I said it's too "chuuni"-looking for my tastes, doesn't mean you have to share that same opinion nor am I saying you should.
>>
File: 3s3k1d.jpg (46KB, 475x268px) Image search: [Google]
3s3k1d.jpg
46KB, 475x268px
>>6026527
>whines about how people spend their money
>shits on one of the coolest Preds we've gotten in a while

Literally no hope for you.
>>
File: image.png (374KB, 593x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374KB, 593x735px
>>6016229
What went wrong
>>
>>6026540

...Nothing?
>>
>>6026531
Being "chuuni" doesn't mean being Japanese-inspired, it's closer to what being a weebtrash originally meant in that it's someone that plays into the fantasy aspects of fictional works (e.g. anime in Japan's case) a little too seriously except cranked up to eleven.

From the "scarface", the red markings on the mask, to the bigger weapons and literal spikes on the armor. You don't have to agree and I'm not stating it as fact, but the reason I even pointed this out is to prove that I'm not even the same anon who wanted to get that figure for cheaper pricing.

>>6026536
>pic-related
>YOUR OPINION MAN
No shit. See >>6026535
>>
>>6026540
I don't see any problems with the plasma caster effects. Honestly the flamethrower effect on the Ripley 2-pack is much worse.
>>
>>6026498
>Secret
Wait, are these 7 inch figures?
>>
>>6026550
Yes, just recently announced.
>>
>>6026544

You should really stop before you dig yourself a deeper hole. For everyone else's sake.

>>6026550

Yep, yep, yep! I have no affection for Bale, and I already have the DC Direct Harley, but those two will have their fans, no question.
>>
>>6026555
>For everyone else's sake.
I did. Just that everyone kept wondering what chuuni meant so I explained away. Didn't mean to attack the design, but since everyone kept insisting that I was the same anon, I thought it was the easiest way to point out how I don't even want that figure.

>I have no affection for Bale, and I already have the DC Direct Harley
Definitely getting Baleman, but yeah you're right, having the DCD Harley already kinda tempers down my excitement for the Harley figure.

Not that DCD's infinitely better since the NECA one looks to be an improvement but I guess being in the same scale just does that.
>>
>>6026559

Yeah, I'm sure the NECA is a better Harley in sculpt and paint (and details like the tats), but I have all the Arkham figures already, so getting just this Harley...just not doing it for me.

I'm not a big enough Harley fan to need it, but with Suicide Squad and the madness with that, they were smart to shrink her down to size.
>>
Anyone? >>6023423
>>
>>6026566
TRU.com has it listed for 12-14. They're almost always right, give or take a couple days, so I'd say about then.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 272x185px
>>6026540
Don't blame NECA. Blame Stan Winston.
>>
Need some advice, I just got cherno alpha today (8 inch one) and there is a problem with his torso joint.
I have full range of motion in his torso joint, but it feels spongy and won't actually hold a pose. Once I let go of the body it immediately begins to return to neutral position again.

Every review i've seen of the figure shows it having a fully functioning normal ball-joint in the torso, is there anything I can do to try and fix this?
>>
>>6026721
Sounds like a (partially?) stuck joint. The spongy feeling possibly is the joint shaft itself being moved/twisted instead of being stationary. You're running a high risk of shearing it clean off if you move it too much.

The old standby is a hair dryer. Just make sure to hit it in a way that it doesn't heat up the joint shaft faster than the body. You want the shaft hard (I know) and the other end soft so that when you torque it only the top moves. Tilt Cherno about 60 degrees towards you and aim down for the middle of its chest with the hair dryer, avoiding blowing hot air at the joint itself. Let the heat soak through the big chest block and down to the ball socket. Then lightly give it some torque. If it ain't working, don't force it.
>>
>>6026498
So, what's the deal with these, bonus with a movie like Keaton? I'd gladly get both.
>>
>>6026789
Exclusive releases not unlike their Ledger Joker and Reeves Superman.
>>
>>6026774
Thanks for the help. How long do you recomend I give it the hair dryer treatment for?
>>
>>6026799
I don't think I could say one way or another as to the time duration. Just go for 30 seconds at a time or whatever you're comfortable with, test it, then go again. Watch for stress marks on the joint shaft, if possible.
>>
File: 1479344061976.jpg (21KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1479344061976.jpg
21KB, 601x601px
>>6016258
>all I wanted was the Scout
>they showed the prototype of him
>never came out

It's just nor fair
>>
>>6026807
I never got what this was.

What exactly is it and how come NECA bothered making such a weird design with an entirely unique sculpt from scratch? And the fact that it's being discounted leads me to think it wasn't very popular?
>>
File: 1bladefight1.jpg (224KB, 689x713px) Image search: [Google]
1bladefight1.jpg
224KB, 689x713px
>>6026816
It's a vehicle from the old Kenner line. Neca updated it a bit to fit in with their new Kenner Preds.
>>
>>6026807
Nice, no reason not to grab one now.
>>
>>6026498
Hopefully they're doing a third one again and it's from Batman Returns.
>>
>>6026852
Penguin would make my fucking day. But now they have two versions, so I don't know which I'd want more...
>>
>>6026845
I ordered one myself.
I was just trying to have some fun with my post rather than just straight up announcing that something is on sale. :D
>>
>>6026855
I kind of want to make a predator biker gang now...
>>
>>6026855

I dunno. I took it as jest.

Anyway, good catch. I bought one as well. $20 is way too good to pass up. I was waiting to hopefully find it for $50 or so.
>>
>>6026807
That's a bretty good deal for a vehicle
>>
>>6026807
As someone who has well over 30 predators, I still wouldn't buy this for $20. Just looks stupid and bad to me. Also takes up tons of space. No thanks.
>>
>>6026906
You're missing out then. It's an awesome vehicle, especially if you had the original.
>>
>>6026807

I'll be honest, even if it was huge, that doesn't look $100 good and I love Predator stuff
>>
>>6026940
It is huge. It's almost two and a half feet. And it definitely was worth the money, and now? It's an absolute steal. There's tons of detail and love put into updating it.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2016-11-03T00_54_49Z.jpg (486KB, 1755x2697px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2016-11-03T00_54_49Z.jpg
486KB, 1755x2697px
>>6026498

Damn it! I was hoping it would be Begins Batman, Returns Penguin and 60s Robin.

Still cool nonetheless. I really hope next year is Returns Catwoman, Returns Penguin and Returns Batman (assuming they do a 1/4 Keaton Batman from Returns in 2017). Next year is Batman returns 25th anniversary after all.

I'll pass on Quinn, no interest in video game figures. Wish NECA just made these movie releases instead.
>>
Got my arcade foot clan today from that friday sale a few weeks ago but i didnt get the cloaked scar I also ordered. Did anyone elses orders get screwed up?
>>
>>6027031
It's possible they sent it in two boxes. Contact them.
>>
Fuck yeah $20 Blade Fighter. I have no idea where to put that thing but I'll have it now.
>>
>>6027091
Yeah Im hoping that was the case. Sent an email regardless.
>>
>>6026807
Some times I wonder, they sold it at $99.99
so they now are selling them at $19.99

I guess the thing is consider a complete failure now
or they are just not winning as much they wanted at the end?

they really jump from 99 to 19.
instead of trying to sell them at 39 or something
>>
>>6027231
That doesn't make it a failure. It's just been in TRU's stock long enough to drop the price. I used to hide shit at work until the computer finally dropped it beyond manager markdown prices all the time.

It's just how their system works, it has nothing to do with NECA.
>>
File: 100_3120.jpg (358KB, 714x952px) Image search: [Google]
100_3120.jpg
358KB, 714x952px
>>6026498
>>6026550
Awesome. I've always been a fan of Arkham City Harley so that's a day 1 buy for me.

This guy is fantastic, BTW. Easily one of my new top 5 favorite preds. The fact he has all new armor and looks spot on to the original kenner figure makes up for the painted over netting. It honestly looks like scales at a glance, anyways, so it doesn't bother me. If you're nitpicky when it comes to tiny little details I can see why it'd annoy you, though, but to each their own. I still think he's great.
>>
File: 100_3122.jpg (268KB, 709x945px) Image search: [Google]
100_3122.jpg
268KB, 709x945px
>>6027251
2/3
>>
File: 100_3126.jpg (318KB, 950x712px) Image search: [Google]
100_3126.jpg
318KB, 950x712px
>>6027253
3/3
>>
>>6027257
Forgot to mention my big complaint with him is his arm cannon thingy falls off very easily. The peg hole and peg are both small. Easy fix for that is some super glue. Looks better with it on anyways.
>>
>>6027236
Yea he, isn't this thing like 2 years old now?
>>
>>6027251
>The fact he has all new armor
Actually a lot of the body armour looks like it's recycled from Armoured Borg
>>
>>6027265
Ah, you're right. My bad. His chest armor is a remold/repaint of borg, but it looks different enough I didn't notice. His face mask, leg pieces, and obviously his spiked tail/dreadlocks are different.
>>
>>6026807
>missed out because I was at work
JUST
>>
>>6027316
That's a shame Anon. BBTS has it for like $50 if you were holding out
>>
>>6027332
Eh, I'm not in love with it but $20 is a steal. There's not many quality vehicles for figures.
>>
File: Stitches hooked.jpg (534KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Stitches hooked.jpg
534KB, 2304x1296px
can't wait for the next hots line already!

Diablo and Sylvanas got me hyped.
>>
>>6027031
Nice, I've been eyeing that set to go with my turtles. Would appreciate some pictures and thoughts if you're up for it.
>>
>>6027369
Nova looks like she just finished a comedy routine.

But yes next HotS Wave!!!!
>>
>>6027231

TRU will put stuff on deep, deep discount sometimes, just to get it out of the way.

I remember someone here awhile back saying they got a Big Chap for less than $1.
>>
File: Cxl55CFWgAAA4-D.jpg (71KB, 750x887px) Image search: [Google]
Cxl55CFWgAAA4-D.jpg
71KB, 750x887px
Bwuh?

>>6027411

And yes, that was me. Or...I did, anyway. That was a Big Chap I hid in Animal Alley and forgot about it. Went back for it when a friend had just learned about the NECA stuff and was on a HUGE Alien kick, so I offered to get the xeno for them.

Pulled it out and it range up for 4 cents, I think it was.
>>
>>6027434
Shit, I need to try this sometime!
>>
File: 20161118_233619.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_233619.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>6027376
Heres a quick one I snapped before going out. They come with a SHIT TON of accesories and extra sets of hands (closed and opened). The shoulder joints and thigh swivels are a bit tight so im gonna have to be careful as fuck when loosening them.
>>
>>6027648
I can't friggin wait for the regular colors versions.
>>
>>6027031
>>6027091
I ordered the sdcc and nycc foot clan sets and albino predator, and they sent them in three separate boxes. Guess it's good they made full use of that $40 shipping instead of pocketing the rest.
>>
>>6027369
I thought the next wave was supposed to be out in November, but it appears to be delayed until January according to neca's site
>>
>>6027470
Keep in mind I had the advantage of working there for a number of years.

Also they wax their floors and it does ruin packaging, if you're an MIBer.
>>
File: CxmfdCWUsAAHCce.jpg large.jpg (208KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
CxmfdCWUsAAHCce.jpg large.jpg
208KB, 1024x944px
So these are in stores riiiiiiight now. People are posting finds all over twitter.
>>
File: Cxoqd77XAAU02lM.jpg (158KB, 1200x722px) Image search: [Google]
Cxoqd77XAAU02lM.jpg
158KB, 1200x722px
>>6028333
took from twitter. it looks so much better than Keaton, kinda pissed. always wanted a nice 6''- 7'' bat that wasn't weebish. guess i'll settle for Bale.
>>
>>6027855
Did the reciept come combined in onee box?
>>
>>6028340

NECA in three or four years has done what DCC and Mattel hasn't done in fucking...15 or 20.
>>
>>6028333
>>6028340

Call me when they're doing Marvel figures in this size.
>>
File: ashyslashy.jpg (110KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
ashyslashy.jpg
110KB, 1000x721px
The Ash vs Evil Dead 3 pack is pretty sweet. I wish the blood on Ash's face was darker, but eh. The kids are awesome, very creepy.
>>
File: avp2.jpg (160KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
avp2.jpg
160KB, 1000x708px
And Celtic vs Grid. Who are both very good, minus slightly loose hips on Grid. Only slightly though, compared to the first release.
>>
File: avp3.jpg (103KB, 1000x460px) Image search: [Google]
avp3.jpg
103KB, 1000x460px
>>6028414

One thing I had no idea they'd done, was giving this Grid a clear dome with the netting cuts across it. I'm not sure if I like this over the all black on the original Grid, buuut it looks pretty cool. So..yeah.
>>
>>6028414
>minus slightly loose hips on Grid. Only slightly though, compared to the first release.
Huh strange. Your case is literally the opposite of mine.
>>
>>6028333
Shieeeet I need that harley
>>
>>6028333
I will like to get that Harley and compare her to the Arkham knight DC version of her.
>>
>>6028383
None of us have your phone number.
>>
>>6028333
Fuck it I just bought Baleman off of eBay. Doubt I'll ever find it in the wild anyway given how I never saw any of the past releases in my area.
>>
File: Pvjd1.jpg (19KB, 200x305px) Image search: [Google]
Pvjd1.jpg
19KB, 200x305px
>>6028333
Are these the 1/4 scale!? Or 7in!?

And you think NECA would ever give us a Judge Predator?
>>
>>6027257
I thought someone said they had fixed the netting. This doesn't look any better than the promo shots
>>
>>6028720
Nobody ever said anything about the netting. There's nothing to fix.

>>6028715
7inch, and it's entirely possible. Depends on what rights they can snag and when they feel like putting something like that out, I'd fucking buy it!
>>
>>6028720
Here we fucking go
>>
>>6028741
>>6028776

At this point, you HAVE to realize that the best course of action is just to ignore it, don't you?
>>
File: 1477073836571.jpg (2MB, 2749x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1477073836571.jpg
2MB, 2749x2600px
What do you guys consider to be a good amount of predators to have in your clan? How many do you have? I currently have 3, but if i manage to get all i want (untill now) i should have around eight Preds on my clan.
(On a side question, are there any chances we will see Shaman with the new articulation? It's one of the old ones i want to get)
>>
File: preds_a_plenty1.jpg (217KB, 961x1382px) Image search: [Google]
preds_a_plenty1.jpg
217KB, 961x1382px
>>6029062
I suppose if you're not actually completing the actual, existing clans (like the AvP clan, the Kenner figures, the Lost Tribe, etc) I'd say just go for like 8-10 that you think look the coolest.

I suppose it is possible that they could remake old figures like Shaman, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They've stated possibly doing "greatest hits" of some of the older figures that go for a premium now, but I don't think there's really a point if they're just going to do it on the old bodies. I guess all they would really have to do is swap the armor parts and whatnot over to the new Ultimate bodies, which I don't think would actually be too difficult. Seems the armor parts and stuff connect the same way to the new bodies as they did the old ones.

Anyway, at one point I had over 30 Predators, but I sold almost all of them awhile ago. I really only "miss" maybe a half a dozen of them, but I've been picking up more of the newer ones with the updated articulation.
>>
>>6021526
Somebody jokingly asked them about it on Twitter back when the line with Kyle Reese was being released. Randy simply replied by saying it would be expensive to make it without tooling prior figures...
>>
>>6028379
No, I had a separate one in each box.
>>
>>6023494
I got one of the executioner majini's off some dude in china. If it's a bootleg I can't tell, it's probably one of the bootlegs that was made after hours in the same factory for extra profit because it looks perfect next to all my other RE NECA figures
>>
>>6029062
I have about 20 figures counting humans and Xenos and all I want is more. I think I'm going to sell 2 or 3 of the Preds though since I just don't think they appeal to me as much as I thought (Scavage and Armoured Borg are on the chopping block)
>>
File: NECA_Godzilla_1954_1.jpg (20KB, 316x364px) Image search: [Google]
NECA_Godzilla_1954_1.jpg
20KB, 316x364px
>>6026805

Thanks for you help, I heated the torso then pulled it off. When I popped it back on again it worked like a dream.
I also got mutavore yesterday (he's fucking huge, the price tag makes sense now) and he was stiff as a board. But used the hair drier treatment and his joints are smooth as anything now. Great figure.
>>
File: IMG_4417.jpg (140KB, 673x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
140KB, 673x968px
>>6028340

Keaton is a way better figure.

This Bale is fucking garbage. I bought it this afternoon and the eyes and paint are atrocious. The cape is bad and the articulation is shit. I'm really surpised.

The biggest thing against it are the shoulder joints. They swivel fine but the ball joint just doesn't allow his arms to extend. It really is executed poorly. Between the head and body, the whole thing feels like it's rushed.

The Keaton blows it away with it's detail and range of motion. It's a much better representation from film to figure than the Bale is. I have no idea why they opted for this small, elongated head for Bale as opposed to that cool cowl design they did for Keaton where it's actually a head inside of a vinyl mask. They really blew it, you guys will see when you get it.
>>
NECA needs to make an official Hairdryer for their toys and extra joints with their toys.
>>
>>6030494
Whats the point of even posting a picture if your camera is so fucking terrible
>>
File: Batman15.jpg (238KB, 1007x959px) Image search: [Google]
Batman15.jpg
238KB, 1007x959px
>>6030494
the Keaton figure is horrible though
>>
>>6030599
that's just a lie
>>
>>6030563
Fuck, I chuckled. I've never used a hair dryer on myself but I bought one just for figures.

And somebody should cast commonly hamhanded neca joints, like castingcave or something. I've swapped joints before and it's pretty damned simple, like a 2 minute job.

>>6030599
It's not a good looking figure in a static pose, but it looks cool crouched and dynamic.
>>
>>6030599
That's because they fucked up on the shoulder width and general lat spread. As of now the figure looks like he has the shoulders of a 12 year old boy.
>>
>>6030599
>nobody posting about how atrocious that Mattel Batman is
Why is Mattel so shit?
>>
File: IMG_4026.jpg (163KB, 1017x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4026.jpg
163KB, 1017x1001px
>>6030599

It's one of the best Batman figures. Especially if you throw on a new cape or paint it up. The sculpt on the boots armor is accurate and that head design with the mask is ingenious.
>>
>>6030689
The fake tmnt's are great spare parts joint fodder for the originals.
>>
>>6030599

And you are 100% wrong, sir. The Keaton figure is fucking amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 340x270px
NECA WHEN?!?!?!?
>>
>>6030867

Holy shit I'd be so in for this. Imagine all the variants they could do too. Ursine armor Geralt with loose hair would be the tits.
>>
>>6030793
I want a Keaton Batman so bad!
Never found one available in my country though, shit sucks...
>>
>>6030940
Sorry, USA only due to the legal clause NECA had to do to release the figure.
>>
>>6030599
>it looks bad in this pic so its objectively bad

The Keaton figure is fine. Not great by any means, but its fine and looks superb especially when displayed next to Reeves. And also, tons of figures look shitty when photographed at a particularly unflattering angle and in a static pose. Its when you actually have it in hand do you realize if its good or not.
>>
>>6028741
Its sculpted on, but not painted black like they used to do. I brought it up a few weeks ago, but someone said that it was only like like that in the promo shots.
>>
>>6030886
People will whine about the restricted legs and cant ride horses.
>>
File: 1200x-30752-Ultimate-Gizmo-V2.jpg (268KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-30752-Ultimate-Gizmo-V2.jpg
268KB, 960x1200px
Ultimate Gizmo.

Neat!
>>
>>6031161
Sweet. Hope that means we'll get more Gremlins stuff.
>>
>>6031161
Normal colors mohawk when?
>>
>>6031228
>>6031194

Plan is for next year. There was some postings on twitter about them showing off some gremlins at some con coming up. I should've read more into it...
>>
>>6031123

NECA are the people who did the Ezio figures. The legs wouldn't be restricted.
>>
>>6031161
>that smug-fuck grin
>>
HOTS waves 1 & 2 are on sale on Blizzard's store for $6.60 each if anybody wants them. Stitches is $15.
>>
>>6031266
I really hope people buy these. They're really worth it at full price (maybe save Nova), so they're definitely worth it now.
>>
>>6031266
Any new codes this month?
>>
>>6029216
Hmmm. Mine was combined. Oh well, guess Ill play the waiting game until the end of the month.
>>
>>6031340
WOWHEADNOV for 15% off
The twitter account wowhead always has discount codes for each month
>>
>>6031710
Ah, thanks!
>>
>>6031266
That's nuts, too bad they're unique characters or I would get a few to army build, maybe a horde of Stitches..
>>
>>6031636
Hopefully the rest shows up, with Thanksgiving things could get a little fucky though.
>>
>>6030940
I order one from china.
I hope its an original, and if its a knock off.
I hope at least is half decent.
>>
>>6032029
Let us know how it is.

>>6031856
Stitches is after all just an Abomination from WC3, which wasn't even a hero, just a unit. Nova could easily just be a Ghost with a different head. With some creativity Tyrael could just be an angel from the Diabloverse. Arthas with possibly a modded head could be an evil knight of some sort.

These figures really deserve to sell, so I hope anyone here who even has a passing interest in them would consider buying them. You won't get a much better deal than this.

Though it's probably just overstock and the line is still doing well at retail, I hope this doesn't look bad to Blizzard. Hopefully they'll still get them made but perhaps have much fewer for their own online shop (they are one of the few things on there that you can actually get at retail and is not exclusive to their store, after all).
>>
A store into my city has a full wave of 300 figures for 15€ each. Is this price realistic or are those chinese copies? Kinda wanted a King Leonidas.
>>
>>6031100
Ugh. This has been a bitch point for people since 2013 when they did the first Kenner Pred wave. The Kenner Predator toys didn't have netting so the NECA versions are painted as if they don't either. Some people complain, either that the netting should be painted or they should make an entirely new mould for net less Predators, which is ridiculous.

All the AVP Preds and upcoming ones like Elder and Serpent Hunter have painted netting so they clearly can still do it if they want. They just don't because they want to stay true to the paint schemes of the Kenner Preds. If you don't like it then fucking fine, but don't say its a "problem" when it's a deliberate design choice.
>>
>>6031161
So this is basically every single Gizmo figure meshed into one?
>>
>>6032197
Yep, Gizmo from Gremlins 1 and 2.

And Kenner Preds are IN STOCK on TRU.com! I just placed my order for the 3, they're on sale for $18, too, for some reason. Woo, money saved!
>>
>>6032169
Those figs were made back in NECA's early days where they only had 3 points of articulation, I'd recommend going with Figma for Leonidas
>>
>>6032526
Man whatever, the articulation doesn't matter. Those figures were beautifully sculpted. Definitely get the NECA.
>>
>>6032555
Please nobody respond to this
>>
>>6032526
>>6032555
Yeah guys, I was thinking to get the Neca one so I can pit him against Kratos and Scarface. I'm too paranoid to get him without knowing if it's original or not, especially is the price is so low. Is 15€ plausible, again?
>>
>>6032627

You're not serious are you? He's right, they're amazing figures, even for the time. Great sculpts, beautiful paint. Don't be an articulation fag, Jesus. Not everything has to be super articulated to be a good toy.
>>
File: IMG_6019.jpg (358KB, 1242x1594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6019.jpg
358KB, 1242x1594px
Thank you so much
>>
>>6033034
>Mac
That's what you get for no gentoo.
But seriously, US? Neca can help with that over Twitter.
>>
>>6033034
>that facial expression
>hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>6033061
I kept my receipt. TRU exchanges broken figures. Good thing I hid another one..
>>
>>6032944
I was trying to say that any articulation faggots should shut the fuck up because I don't need a 300 page thread arguing about toys from a decade ago
>>
>>6033034

Hamhand alert.
>>
File: Cx4ARFcWQAA1yWr.jpg (232KB, 1200x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Cx4ARFcWQAA1yWr.jpg
232KB, 1200x1102px
>>
>>6033205
Hello newfriend
>>
>>6033265
Cool butthurt response.
>>
>>6033286
Well I figured you must be, because if you knew anything about NECA you would know that they are notorious for having limbs being stiff and breaking due to dry paint. No worries!
>>
>>6033324

You must be new here or you'd know better than to force a stiff joint on ANY toy. But apparently you're just too stupid for your own good, or you would've used some heat to soften the plastic up.

You must be mortified with your decisions in life.
>>
>>6033338
>being this angry about a response on a Japanese toy board.

Sorry anon, didn't mean to rile you up so much. I guess I forgot for a second the kind of autsits that come on here.

>You must be mortified with your decisions in life.
kek, very funny. Lets remember that these are toys, and we're all here to have fun.
>>
>>6033210
look how good NECA can be if they give a damn, now take a look at their superman cavill and batfleck figures
>>
Got my Scarface tonight. He's just as ridiculously over-the-top as I remember from Concrete Jungle and I love him for it.
>>
>>6033034
Did you not hair dryer it? At this point it's your own fault for not using common knowledge.
>>
>>6033397
Well, i've bought probably 30-40 NECA figures in my life and this was the first one that ever broke. Perhaps I was a bit overzealous.
>>
>>6033404
>this was the first one that ever broke
I'm not saying this to harp on you, but yeah you need to make this your common practice from now on. If anything is super fluid right off the bat and you feel any resistance, you stop and heat. It's not a knock on Neca, I do this with most of my figures that aren't designed for toddlers like Hasbro.
>>
>>6033406
>is *not* super fluid right off the bat
>>
File: 1444128752543.jpg (34KB, 698x465px) Image search: [Google]
1444128752543.jpg
34KB, 698x465px
>>6033377
Any pics? I'm still waiting on mine to ship from bbts.
>>
File: 3555.jpg (92KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
3555.jpg
92KB, 720x960px
>>6033411
Here's a quick, shitty one.
> inb4 dust your desk
>>
>>6033459
how's his grip in the blade?
loose, tight, etc.?
>>
>>6033466
*on
>>
>>6033466
Really solid, on mine at least. Not so tight that it was a chore to get it into his hand, but it's definitely not going anywhere on its own. I haven't messed with the spear gun yet, just because I really like the claws+maul look.
>>
>>6033474
Awesome
>>
>>6033484
The best part, or at least the biggest relief, is that the chainlink "skirt" is soft enough and designed in a way that it doesn't really seem to hinder the legs at all. At least, not any more than the armor on the AvP preds. I haven't gotten much out of the torso joint, but that could just need some work, since I haven't really broken it in yet.
>>
>>6033501
that's fantastic to hear!
>>
>>6023188
Breaks the fucking heart. So much untapped potential - Palisades had it right. Decent figures with shit tons of accessories.
>Leon has his Pistol + attachment, shotgun, Mac11, Desert Eagle, and knife
>Chris has TWO ingrams, Spas 12 shotgun, pistol, grenade launcher, shells, a fucking type writer and an herb
>Clair has an AK47, sniper rifle, m93r pistol, Revolver, etc etc
Old school toys knew how to do shit right.
>>
>>6033210
>>6016229
>>6016230

I wish I had space for four 1/4 scale figures.
>>
>>6033355
>superman cavill and batfleck figures

Which are really good figures...what's your point?
>>
>>6033982

They're awful in my opinion. The headsculpts are their weakest yet.
>>
>>6033459
Niice, one ofthe coolest Predators by far, and it's great to know that articulation doesn't disapoint!
Take some more pics when you can Anon, i'd love to see it in more poses and with the different head and speargun too.
>>
>>6033355
>now take a look at their superman cavill
Honest to god I actually forgot that figure existed. I just couldn't believe that shitshow of a figure was done by NECA.
>>
File: 32234.jpg (90KB, 639x576px) Image search: [Google]
32234.jpg
90KB, 639x576px
Broken tusk confirmed
>>
>>6035098

Dig that fucking armor. Nice!
>>
>>6035098

A dream come true. Machiko is pretty much confirmed then!
>>
>>6035638
Female predator when
>>
>>6035681
Tits frighten us. It's gore or nothing.
>>
>>6035113
Its GITD Stalker's armour, so we've seen it before, but that green is gorgeous
>>
How fucked am I if I want to start collecting Pacific Rim now?
>>
File: 1474890.jpg (302KB, 1250x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1474890.jpg
302KB, 1250x2000px
>>6035681
Not soon enough. Never soon enough
>>
>>6036456
No fucked at all. All versions of Gypsy Danger are peg warmers. The monsters though might be slightly harder to find
>>
File: 20161125_174443.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161125_174443.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
Stuff arrived

>>6036456
Kaiju are pretty pricey. Buy the ultimate versions of Striker Eureka and Gipsy. The best Kaiju are the Otachis, Mutavore, and Hardship. Knifehead and the axehead variants are fine but not super poseable. Leatherback can barely be posed and youd be a sucker to pay over 125 or whatever ridiculous amount he goes for.
>>
>>6038268
Which Predator are you going to use with the vehicle?
>>
>>6038706
It would seem generic to throw viper in there but Im curious if I can fanagle one of the avp Preds into it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Got the Blade Fighter in and had to redo my entire shelf. Then I realized I have Wave 16, Scarface and more on the way...it might be time to put up a second shelf.
>>
I realized why I like the Ghost Predator so much. He's the cookies n' cream variant.
>>
File: 20161126_234249.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_234249.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My local fye is going out of business so I picked up the creature pack on a whim ... I'm a little disappointed ... The tubes are great but on each face hugger and cheat burster I can see the wire through the plastic and on one of the chest bursters I actually had to pull it out a little and clip it and push it back in ... I have two other sets of face huggers and they do not have this problem

I think I'm going to have to set up.another shelf when my gf gets me the gorilla and mantis for Xmas

I do appreciate having a small army of facehuggers I like having them swarm the power loader
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.