[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Import stores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hlj.png (65KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hlj.png
65KB, 400x300px
I think they are the only import store that let's you cancel pre-orders, but is there anyone else that has a "private warehouse" feature? Does amiami?

I'd like to buy 2 figs that come out acouple months from eachother and ship them together.
>>
>>6015941
As long as you place it on the same order , Nippon-yasan will do that for you . Your order will shipping when all your items arrived .

Anime-export will hold your items for you too , around 60 days
>>
>>6015941
BBTS has the "pile-o-loot" option
>>
>>6015941
Just get if from HLJ.
>>
>>6015941
BBTS lets you hold stuff for 180 days. Not terribly useful unless you are getting stuff released locally from Bandai, Kotobukiya or Max Factory.

Anime Island used to do it but now they don't anymore. Instead they offer free shipping and ship your stuff as it comes in. If you catch them during a sale (like right now it's 14% off pre-orders) you can get stuff for a good price. Have to pay in full in advance though.

Nippon-Yassan does it if you make the order of different stuff at the same time I believe. Their shipping rates are STUPIDLY expensive though. Like really REALLY inflated.

I would use HLJ. They are the cheapest of all the options I know of, their shipping is the cheapest and although their packing leaves a lot to be desired unless your postal carriers are super abusive it will arrive ok.

What figures are you buying out of curiosity?
>>
>>6015991

Didn't know about them, thanks.

>>6016024
>>6016056

BBTS is pretty expensive as a Canadian (our currency exchange is shit). Was thinking of getting the bishojou tali reissue along with 4inchnel X that comes out 2 months later.
>>
>>6015941
For Nippon-Yasan, as long as you don't have to pay for the figure at checkout, you can go back and combine different orders. However it's not really worth it unless you combine a few more smaller figures for their shipping price, which RSAL is really the only way to go.
>>
>>6016056
Anime Island is one of the worst priced options out there.

Yeah, they offer free shipping, but it's because they pad the prices so much that it makes no difference. In fact, you end up paying way more even with 'free shipping', because they pad the prices to the effect of one single item's actual shipping cost. So that means once you order 2-3 figures, you're paying 2-3 figures individual shipping prices instead of the typical savings from combined shipping.
>>
>>6015941
NY is pretty bad when it comes to combined shipping prices, as the shipping calculator they use is total garbage.

So if you have one figure to order its ok, but they pretty much just double the shipping for two.
>>
Is it just me, or did HLJ's site kinda sluggish since yesterday? It takes forever to load.
>>
>>6016130
Did you even read my post bro? I feel like you didn't. I said to use them when they have discounts on pre-orders to get stuff for a good price. For instance...you can get the Xenoverse SHF for $41 shipped vs the $50 + shipping at BBTS and the $45-47-ish shipped at HLJ.

Yes they are overpriced but when they have a 14%, 15% or 20% off pre-order sale you can get stuff as cheap as AmiAmi/HLJ or even cheaper sometimes. It's up to the buyer to go educate themselves and buy accordingly. At normal prices yeah I agree with you, the prices are generally not great.

To clarify the sales I am talking about are coupon codes you enter at checkout for additional savings. I'm not talking about their normal discounts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.