[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Singles Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: BLOG_BANNER_1111.jpg (131KB, 850x347px) Image search: [Google]
BLOG_BANNER_1111.jpg
131KB, 850x347px
Who's ready to buy some bullshit?! Tomorrow, starting Midnight PST, is 11/11, also known as "Singles Day".

Basically like Cyber Monday, only for Aliexpress.com. Aliexpress is allowing people to prep their carts in advance and fart around with the website to earn coupons that can be used alongside the discounts.

Anybody else buying anything. I will be drowning myself in Clone Brick.
>>
>>6014066
>buying bootlegs

Sorry m8 I enjoy not dying of lead paint
>>
>>6014164
>being this ignorant
>>
>>6014066
Wait so how exactly does it work? Are things discounted or are we working with coupons?
>>
>>6014066
I'll probably pick up some more bootleg tamashii stands even though they are already cheap
>>
>>6014164
>not getting parts for custom fodder

Your loss, my gain.
>>
File: image.png (283KB, 1032x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283KB, 1032x610px
>>6014066
Are any of there figma's actually authentic?
>>
>>6014315
Yeah some, but they price usually reflects if its real or not. If its stupidly over priced it's real.
>>
>>6014367
So does that mean that >>6014315 is real?
>>
>>6014384
That's a bootleg. Authentic white-bikini Sonico sells for more than twice that price. Plus I have that bootleg and can see the same uneven gap between the hips and thighs they share.

Though, sloppy paint and squeaky-tight joints aside bootleg Sonico isn't that bad for just fiddling with and for fodder.
>>
>>6014384
Well considering the going rate for that figure is around $90, I doubt it.
>>
The sales are shit
>>
File: 1280px-Jack_Ma_2008.jpg (201KB, 1280x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Jack_Ma_2008.jpg
201KB, 1280x1366px
>>6014409
This. I've been monitoring the prices in my wishlist leading up to the sale, and the prices for sale items shot up to double of what they were a month ago. You were better off buying them then, in some cases.

Point is, sales like these aren't really sales. They're marketing stunts to drive new buyers to the site. Don't get suckered by the Chinaman.
>>
>>6014409
>>6014522
This. I was looking at Datong Freeza and it's price is usually $33-$35, but it's apparently on sale for $33, so yeah it's mostly shit
>>
If this is for real might pick up one of those garage kits I've been eying.
>>
File: archetype.png (678KB, 778x834px) Image search: [Google]
archetype.png
678KB, 778x834px
How are the bootleg'd Figma Archetypes? A pair for $22 shipped doesn't sound too shabby unless the quality is trash
>>
>>6015709
Mostly good. Some have ball-socket issues with the hips or shoulders from the ball-ends being deformed from poor molding. Only other caveats are flash, off-centered heads sometimes, and surface imperfections from (again) poor molding. Great fodder and spare body parts for showing skin on a figma.
>>
It seem that the entire thing was a waste.

This chinese stores always have the "look, 70% off" or stuff like that.

so the build up for the event and everything was just a waste of supposed hype, because the pricess still the same, if not a little more expensive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.