[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just purchased this Hellboy figure for 15 at a Thrift Store.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hell.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
Just purchased this Hellboy figure for 15 at a Thrift Store. Always wanted one but never wanted to pay out the ass for one. Is this worth it, never seen a hellboy figure in this style.
>>
>>6012697
1) That's a shitty picture, i'd like to see a better one.
2) Probably? what's $15 to ya? a marvel legends like $20 now, right?
>>
>>6012697

Yeah, that's the first Hellboy figure that they ever made. I don't remember for sure. Fifteen's a good price. I have one on card still, cause I have the Mezco comic figures.
>>
File: hell2.jpg (100KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
hell2.jpg
100KB, 960x720px
>>6012703
My cell's cam is shitty/broken. I believe so

>>6012705
I would kill for a Mezco figure, this is literally the first time I found something of interest at one of these stores
>>
>>6012697
eh, I'll take it off you for 30.
>>
Anybody else have some good thrift store finds?
>>
>>6012724
OP here, this is actually my first good find. I usually enter some I pass by in the city and all they have toy wise is wrestler figures or those really old dbz/disney figure/dolls.
>>
>>6012697
I think I got mine when it came out for like $18, and that was a lot back then. It was worth every cent to me. It's got its flaws by today's standards, but it's a nice figure that is one of the earliest interpretations of anything in Mignola's style in plastic.

Good find, OP.
>>
>>6012697
It was never expensive. The Mezco ones were. I got mine last year for $16 from a shop that is 90% of the time scalper shit. Hell, you can still buy it on the Graphitti Designs site for $15, and it's been released for 15 years now.

http://www.graphittidesigns.com

That said: I like it, it's a nice enough figure. Abduction shoulder movement sucks, and it's hard to keep standing due to the tiny ankle joints not being strong enough, but it's cool.
>>
File: 20140430_122443.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20140430_122443.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6012724

Found all of this at a flea market. The highlight was that jojo dude for 25
>>
>>6013067
Jelly of the springer find more than anything, hopefully you didnt pay a lot for it.
>>
>>6012724
I got an old Pokemon frame with the first 150 figures for $5

best one was finding a PS4 for $35
>>
>>6013976
>PS4 for 35$
How? Was the owner an absolute retard?
>>
>>6014479
>Here, anon. I'll sell you my grandson's x-station-thingamjigger for $35. The lil' bastard got caught smoking the Mary-Jane and so his parents are gettin' rid of his favorite things as punishment.
>>
>>6014554

I wish I had more crazy old people around me to buy things from...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.