[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McFarlane Announces Mass Effect: Andromeda Figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: MEA_CT_Scott Ryder.jpg (241KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MEA_CT_Scott Ryder.jpg
241KB, 683x1024px
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/11/09/mcfarlane-tackles-mass-effect-andromeda-with-new-ryder-figure.aspx?utm_content=bufferc44b1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What a nice looking statue.
>>
>>6012517
Take all my money!
I've been waiting for this since I was a kid!
>>
>>6012517
Does the girl version come with tit hatches
>>
>>6012517
I Dunno man, i've seen the new titanfall 2 statueshits and it's not really up to par with what McF used to do.
>>
>>6012517
I'm sick of this shit still being called an action figure when McFarlane hasn't made action figures for a long time: just statues with swivels.
>>
>>6012517
Didn't NECA do a line of Mass Effect figures? I though i remember seeing them on the pegs. Did they not do well and Neca subsequently dropped the rights?
>>
Idc about mass effect, but I'm a fag for turians. If they make a garrus figure I'll snag it.
If he's even in the game, didn't they all die in the last one?
>>
>>6012559
No, only Shep dies in the ending and maybe some crew members in storylines or if your military strength or whatever sucks

In my ending Tali and Garrus walk out the wreckage of the Normandy on another planet so

I dunno how long Turians live but I think this one takes place hundreds of years later, so unless they do original trilogy chars you're SOL on Garrus. Another Turian is sure to be added though
>>
How good is the quality on McFarlane's stuff? This looks neat, and I'm thinking about picking up some of the Titanfall 2 figures, but they seem rather cheap, which makes me worried about the actual quality of the statues.
>>
>>6012815
Statueshit is good, though not as it used to be. Their small action figures are absolute garbage (the walking dead).
>>
File: 3081095-20160613_165541.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
3081095-20160613_165541.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>6012829
Are big action figures also shit? I kinda wanna pick up this one http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-020210

It looks neat on pictures like this one, but I'm not sure how much of that is actually true, since prototypes always look better than the final figures.
>>
Soon as these come out. I'm doing the same thing I do with the walking dead "fig"...
Buying it for the weapons then giving the "fig" to one of the nephews lol.
>>
>>6012834
Big, almost not articulated Mcfaelane stuff tend to be good (as in sculpt and general durability, considering you can't even play with them) but I'm not familiar with anything Titanfall.
>>
>>6012961
>>6012834
>>6012517
McFarlane said it's going to have roughly 15PoA, but who knows what kind of joints they'll be using.

Also, why the fuck are you ordering from amiami for $70 when it costs $35 in most US stores?
>>
>>6012549
That wasn't NECA. I think it was DCDirect.
>>
File: Kylo Angry.gif (736KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kylo Angry.gif
736KB, 480x270px
>>6012517
>Mass Effect is my favorite vidya series
>Want figures for years
>Those 5'/6' figures from years ago are trash
>Play Arts are trash
>New line gets announced
>Fucking McFarlane statue shit

Fucking why?! They couldn't have given the license to atleast Neca!?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.