[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some cold porcelain custom???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

some cold porcelain custom???
>>
That's pretty good for cold porcelain.
I started sculpting figures with it when I was a kid. But mine were Pokémon.
>>
That dedede look cool. Mind getting a close up of it?
>>
>>6012362
How can I get started with this OP?
>>
>>6016994
Not OP but Sculpey is an easy enough modeling material to find and work with.
>>
>>6012362
Nice.
How long did it take for you to sculpt all of these? I have a bunch that were made over the years, but now most of mine look pretty shit by my standards today.
>>
>>6016994
Cold porcelain is extremely cheap to buy or make. It doesn't hold a ton of detail and it hardens on air exposure, giving you limited time to work. Like I said in my previous post (>>6012406) I've used it to get started and it's very much an entry level material.
From that, the natural progression would be to go to Sculpey and then Super Sculpey. They are Polymer Clays, so you can work then without worrying and they'll only harden once you bake the piece on an oven. From there you can go to the end tier material, like designer oil clay (Chavant NSP and Monster Clay).
If you don't find super sculpey expensive I'd totally say to just skip to that. It's better in every aspect, even though I think cold porcelain has a particular charm.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.