[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fun toy you own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (332KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
332KB, 1280x1280px
What toy do you have the most fun with? That one thing that you keep coming back to and that doesn't leave your display or workspace.

This dumb little Domo-kun is mine. It's not in any particular scale, it's generic-looking but still has character, and it can hold a variety of objects. And it glows in the dark.

Second most fun would be Bruce.
>>
>>6011130
A new challenger appears!

I love using it's claws to grab various things on my desk. I actually got it to hold my phone at one point using the 4-clawed hands.
>>
>>6011138
Samefagging to add that its also fun to depict various sharp things chopping it's arm off.
>>
Eeeeh, maybe the old Marvel Legends Beast? It really is a blast to muck around with, whenever I pick it up out of the display.

>>6011138
I've been wanting this. Hopefully the MP version isn't fucking web exclusive.
>>
A year or so ago I bought a junker Revoltech Gurren Lagann off Yahoo Auction Japan. No box and the figure is a bit scuffed in a few places but it included all of the accessories and tray insert.

He's now my favourite desk toy to just fiddle around with while I wait for other things to happen or if I'm bored. Not a bad deal for 700 yen to me.

Other than GL, I have a junker Figma Guts and Billy that I occasionally mess with as well.
>>
File: 7.jpg (398KB, 1912x1075px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
398KB, 1912x1075px
>>6011130
SAS Aijin IBM is my top tier in terms of just fiddling around and testing display ideas. The lanky nature of his design on top of the long limbs gives some fun range of motion. Also the fact I can fit in guns from a few random PAK's I had sitting around increases the general fun of the figure overall.
>>
>>6011130
>toy
>fun

toys are for displaying, MISB and admiring from behind a glass cabinet.

bunch of fucking children.
>>
>>6011625
I'm so sorry for you anon. I hope one day you archieve happiness
>>
>>6011130
None fulfill the "doesn't leave display/workplace" bit unfortunately, ATM I rotate toys through it.

But one of the toys I enjoy the most is without a doubt my HGUC GM. Can't get enough of the little bastard, and this is as someone who has a Gundam revive.
>>
>>6011138
What is this, if not a model kit? I fucking love the Z'gok.
>>
>>6011881
Nah, it's an action figure. Recently released Robot Damashii ver. A.N.I.M.E. Z'Gok.
>>
>>6011881
Robot Damashii ANIME sub-line. It's fucking great.
>>
File: IMG_1462.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>6011612
This, OP, and Nendo Kirby are my top. The 4 inch Nel Megaman is getting there as well.
>>
Revoltech skeleton warrior
I cant put this guy down
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.