[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McFarlane serious with these new Walking Dead figures? LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (280KB, 407x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280KB, 407x395px
McFarlane serious with these new Walking Dead figures? LMAO
>>
But it's a perfect rendition of that guy from THE RAID.
>>
>>6010080
He looks so derpy, almost like a 80s claymation figure
>>
>>6010084
You try to do better.
>>
>>6010186
this argument is shit
>"CHEF! YOUR FOOD SUCKS"
>"YOU TRY TO DO BETTER THEN"
>>
has the company done anything notable besides spawn and halo?
football figures?
>>
Should come with exchangeable heads complete with pop-eye
>>
File: Quality.jpg (49KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
Quality.jpg
49KB, 500x753px
>>6010078

I have no idea how Mcfarlane stays in business.
>>
>>6010230
I have this figure and it's SO bad.
>>
>>6010230
As hilarious as that piece of shit is, it looks passable in the one pose it was sculpted for.

I'm not sure what the point of adding all the points of articulation is, though, if it's going to look broken and unnatural in all but the sculpted pose.
>>
File: Conan King.jpg (122KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
Conan King.jpg
122KB, 1080x810px
>>6010208
A lot of great fantasy figures.
God tier statueshit.
Their Prince of Persia toys were very good.
His lego sets are better than legos.

There's very little that McFarlane Toys has made that they didn't excel at. It just isn't for everyone.
He has dropped the ball lately, but that usually happens with his few few waves of anything.
>>
>>6010080
don't tease me like that... i NEED official action figures for the The Raid
>>
>>6010230
>when the thalidomide hits
>>
>>6010078
Is this supposed to be Glenn if he survived the bat to the head?
>>
>>6010078
I'm not interested in the figure, but it definitely looks like Glenn.
How big is it?
How much does it cost?
Why am I replying to a troll thread?
>>
>>6010208
Plenty. McFarlane toys had a huge impact in the western toy industry. Before that toys were meant for kids, with minimal detail.
Their Walking Dead is definetely the lowest point so far. If I was to guess I'd say that they sell better than all the heavy detailed stuff.
>>
>>6010208
metal gear
>>
>>6010565
The figure is $34.99 for retail. It is 10" big, also I didn't intend for this to be a troll thread. I just couldn't believe they manufactured something like this in replacement for the 4" figures.
>>
>>6010358
>Their Prince of Persia toys were very good
I had a few 3.75 inches, not real durable. Legs kept falling out, one broke. Target gave me a replacement, broke in the same spot right away
Halo ones are pretty nice for the price and diversity.
>>
File: Kaiyodo Trigun.jpg (201KB, 1075x806px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiyodo Trigun.jpg
201KB, 1075x806px
>>6010583
McFarlane Toys was hugely influencial in Japan as well.
Kaiyodo and Nightow's stuff is a direct result of his stuff.

>>6010944
Which one broke on you? The one that came with my gate is still intact. Same with the horse one.
>>
What awesome figures of guys in jeans, t-shirts, and guns!
>>
>>6013326
They're famous actors now, some of whom have female fans who want to stick those hotties into their vags.
>>
>>6011478

I had Meryl and Sir Not Appearing in This Anime
>>
>>6010230
This is real?
Damn.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.