[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GO GO POWER...What the fuck is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Megazord 3.jpg (136KB, 1200x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Megazord 3.jpg
136KB, 1200x1126px
Transformers got off easy. This is gonna be one turd of a movie.
>>
File: Megazord.jpg (51KB, 506x482px) Image search: [Google]
Megazord.jpg
51KB, 506x482px
>Combined version
>So they can sell toys
>doesn't actually look like that in the movie
>>
>>6005450
>>6005452

There's already a thread about his >>5992994
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 600x800px
>>6005450
BRAVO LIONSGATE
>>
>>6005450
That's obviously a Megazord. And quite a significant improvement over the old clunky design. It's way sleeker and more realistic, as opposed to looking like a fat guy in a cardboard box.
>>
File: DO NOT FIST BAIT.gif (80KB, 623x626px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT FIST BAIT.gif
80KB, 623x626px
>>6005819
>>
>>6005450
Honestly thought it was some Digimon from the thumbnail.
>>
>>6005450
Don't worry. Some faggots will definitely defend this.
>>
>>6005450
Is this supposed to be guy in a suit? Movie Megazord is some kind of Ultraman?
>>
>>6005849
Probably? Assuming the toy is accurate, rather than a bunch of robots combining into a bigger robot, it could just be that the kids form into some sort of giant amalgamation man and the smaller robots latch on?

Maybe someone was asking how a bunch of random kids would figure out how to pilot a giant combined robot and this was the solution they came up with?
>>
>>6005819
>more realistic

That got me.
>>
>>6005843

Already did...
>>
>>6005450
Looks more like a sentai villain than a megazord.
>>
Is it bad that I think it looks kinda cool? I mean it's not a techno-organic abomination like the Bayformers.
>>
>>6005450
How much would I have to pay to have Saban killed?
>>
File: IMG_20160921_044921_processed.jpg (94KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160921_044921_processed.jpg
94KB, 618x618px
Old power rangers sucked major ass, and the toys were worse, steroid superheros squatting and their giant clunky box of robot ating up the nerds of the town is a stupid show.

However, the new ones with this movie look interesting because none of them are the racist anti nerd stereotypes of old, and the tech looks more alien, less spandex, and actually is capturing the spirit of sentai better than the saban shit.
>>
They could at least try to pretend they want to evoke the original zord. Like the teeth chest maybe? Or mouth guard? This looks nothing like the nostalgia driven centerpiece of the show, seems like it could be the biggest mistake they have made.
>>
>>6006899
>They could at least try to pretend they want to evoke the original zord. Like the teeth chest maybe? Or mouth guard? This looks nothing like the nostalgia driven centerpiece of the show, seems like it could be the biggest mistake they have made.
Hell, they could at least make it LOOK LIKE A COMBINATION OF THE CONSTITUENT ZORDS!!!
I mean, fuck, have Getter morphing if you will, but why the fuck have it be a combiner in the first place if you are going to go this far with it.
>>
this works as human scale power armor more than a giant robot
>>
As someone else said, looks more like an ultraman with a bunch of transformed dinosaur components slapped on.
Not a very good ultraman at that.
>>
The sad thing is that Hot toys or threeA will still pick up the license for this thing and make $300+ toys for this movie that are higher quality than anything Bandai has put out, except the Chogokins. Meanwhile countless better Sentai designs will rot in obscurity.

This ugly fucking Bayformer Starscream got a $500 figure. That's a goddamn travesty.
>>
>>6006921
t. butthurt geewunner
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>6006944
I'm a RIDbaby, I like my mecha anime as fuck.
>>
>>6006921
At least Bayformers look more like they could actually turn into something. That Megazord really looks like a man in an unfinished suit.
>>
File: IMG_3323.jpg (48KB, 469x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.jpg
48KB, 469x499px
>>6006895
>capturing spirit of Sentai better than the saban shit
>all the shit they got directly from Sentai was awful and un-Sentailike
>>
>>6006944

He's right though.

What does Bay Starscream have in common with the conceptual Starscream?
>>
>>6007250
>What does Bay Starscream have in common with the conceptual Starscream?
The name and personnality.

Bayformers are meant to be credible and they were in the first movies until they tried to make them look like knights or something. The "conceptual" designs can't be turned into something realistic, that's just plain impossible and none of the fanarts "proving the opposite" is even close to look like something that could exist as an extraterrestrial robotic lifeform.

You're free to dislike these designs but that doesn't change the fact using them for a realistic movie was the right decision.
>>
>>6006895
Want to make that bait any more obvious?
>>
>>6007278
>none of the fanarts "proving the opposite" is even close to look like something that could exist as an extraterrestrial robotic lifeform.

And what real-world extraterrestrial life forms are you using as a basis for comparison?
>>
>>6007377
Grays
>>
>>6007156
Hey, i didn't say they are doing sentai good, i just was saying it looks better than the drek in the 90s.
>>
>>6006956
>At least Bayformers look more like they could actually turn into something.
Pfftahahahahahahahaahahaaha
>>
>>6007377
You're a retard but people probably told you so several times already.
>>
>>6005450
Is it sad that I'm okay with the face. Like. something about the Blue-Shield-Face appeals to me. The rest of it is trash, and I especially hate the fist sword.

I'm just super salty that it even exists in the first place.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.