[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandarake figure shopping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: mandarake.png (7KB, 481x105px) Image search: [Google]
mandarake.png
7KB, 481x105px
I wanted to buy a figma figure from mandarake so i can animate with it. Is manadarke trustworthy? I heard that it's a place that sells second hand figures, so I dont want no loose limbs cause that will mess up the animation process. Thanks :)
>>
>>6000922
In Mandarake's world, "used" means the corner of the box may be slightly creased.

Mandarake has high standards for what they sell. If there's any damage to the figure, it will usually say in the description. In my experience, I've never been able to tell the difference from a used toy and a new one from Mandarake.
>>
>>6000922
super trustworthy, yeah. i have shopped with them at least 10+ times in the last 2 years, not once have i taken issue with anything, be it toy/package quality, shipping methods, price, etc. i even fucked up ordering once and they fixed it all up for me with no hassle. i can't recommend them enough.

when their listings say minor damage, box pain, etc. it really isn't shit at all. like the other anon said, you'd be hard pressed to know otherwise they were used most of the time. their idea of damage is like a micro speck of white on the corner of the cardboard, a piece of missing tape on a seal etc.
>>
File: more seekers.jpg (80KB, 736x464px) Image search: [Google]
more seekers.jpg
80KB, 736x464px
>>6000922
Very trustworthy, bought many things off them, just be sure to read the description, check images attached (usually stock imagery but if there is a major fault it'll be posted) and the price, yes the price, this is important.

See, I got one of pic related, usually a boxed one is about 7000yen for the henkei ones (japanese chromed release), but I saw a skywarp for 3000, description mentioned "box resealed", box in pictures looked a tad dusty but some of their images are shit so I ignored it, while the figure visually was fine with chrome intact he was floppy and they weren't kidding about the box being resealed, the inside actually had dust.

Just be sure to read the description carefully, check images and price and you should be fine, most of the time though most descriptions say "box sealed package damaged" and its just a tiny crease, but as a result the prices will be higher, so if you want that figure badly you may need to pay more than RRP
>>
>>6000956
>>6000935
>>6000929
K what does it mean when the description states that the product is "yellowish"? "not opened/package damaged・yellowish"
>>
>>6000988
It could either mean the figure (esp. if it has white plastic) has yellowed either from age or being exposed to sunlight, or the package (plastic window/clamshell, or white box parts) has yellowed, again from age or exposure.

Is there a picture? Can you tell anything from that?
>>
>>6000988
Paste a link to the item.
>>
>>6000922
make sure that the address is correct when they send the confirmation email

I had to deal with near 6 months of shit because they dropped my street address and I didn't notice
>>
>>6001000
>>6001002
http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1051887264&ref=dos
>>
>>6001097
Looks to me like the package is faded - there's one for 2500 moonbux (300 more than what you posted) that's not "yellowed" and the package looks more blue than the purple-ish one in the pic you posted.

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1047380879&ref=list

If you don't mind paying effectively $3 more for piece of mind.
>>
>>6001109
oh btw i forgot to tell u that im jewish soooo yeahhh
>>
>>6001109
>piece of mind
I'm an idiot
>>
>>6001113
Well, my circumcised friend, I think you're safe either way. I think the yellowed part refers to the faded box. I'd say you can order with confidence.
>>
>>6001119
thanks m8 for the greato daze advice. Btw, where can i find a ryuko figure from kill la kill that doesn't cost a shit ton? Sanks m9
>>
>>6000935
Package pain baby.

I've had figures I've ordered from there with that description arrive practically mint. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a listing on Mandarake that DIDNT say that the box was damaged.

Also just because they are second-hand doesn't mean they can't still be NIB, thats what I love about Manda.
>>
File: IMG_20161103_085818.jpg (289KB, 722x1274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161103_085818.jpg
289KB, 722x1274px
>>6000922
box damage is either a very minor insignificant scuff, faded colour or a crease in one of the flaps.

yellowed could be a whole bunch of things, from faded box artwork, yellowed plastic film thing or minor discolouration of the actual figure from being displayed in a well lit room.

you dont really know how to feel when box damage such as pic related is grounds for Urban Mines, while the contents are still complete with no broken pieces and still actually white.

but 1500jpy for a Chogokin Drossel? Who gives a fuck about the box?
>>
Also, make sure you scroll down, there will sometimes be 'different condition' items that could be selling for almost half the price of the 'featured' one
>>
>>6001124
Travel back in time to her release
>>
>>6001592
>Who gives a fuck about the box?
Pretty much exactly how I feel when finding a good deal on Manda. As long as the figure inside is good, the box can be fucked to hell and back for all I care.
>>
This is one of those store that I rather buy uses from them than brand new from other stores .
>>
This is what Mandarake considers to be "damaged packaging".
>>
>>6002873
Aside from this tiny little crease in one of the corners it's literally mint.
>>
>>6002873
This one actually is mint, not even a tiny little crease, and it also had damaged packaging labeled on it's page.
>>
Just bought Figuarts Iron Man Mk6, but fear that may have been a mistake.
It was 3000jpy so I leapt at it. I'm too poor for the renewal edition and thought this might be someone getting rid of the old to make way for the new.
>I didn't look before I leap
> opened, Package damaged large, both knee joints crack
They don't just mean a little clicky do they?
Should I cancel? Will they ban me?
Help!
>>
>>6004926
Considering that a good condition mark 6 goes for about 7-8000 yen, I'd say the one you bought is actually damaged.
>>
>>6004942
OK, I'll cancel it. Do you have any tips for what to say?
>>
>>6004926
Depends on who is taking care of your cancel request , yes , it's possible they will ban you .
>>
>>6005033
>tfw they just ignore the email
>>
>>6004926
I think the v1Mk 6 will remain a good Iron Man figure provided you aren't a stickler for movie accuracy. Its stylized, but I personally like that, The Mk6 looks a lot like comic suits from the mid-late 2000's, and if anything the proportions help push that look.
>>
>>6001124
Have less awful taste.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.